P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss230
    @MiCRON: I can't help you with that.
    I mostly get my TV content from a ratioless tracker,
    and seed them at 0kbps for the points. :)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCRON View Post
    OT: Speaking of torrent ratios, is downloading 350MB tv episodes and faking them around 1.2 - 2GB upload a bad idea?
    on what tracker ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    is downloading 350MB tv episodes and faking them around 1.2 - 2GB upload a bad idea?
    If your talking about freshon, then no its not a bad idea, I have buffered till 5GB on a 100MB file and my account is still alive there (now since I have mentioned it here even if they ban me I don't care.. )
    Show respect to all people, but grovel to none​

Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

MiCRON (11.03.11)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by ParamouR View Post
    If your talking about freshon, then no its not a bad idea, I have buffered till 5GB on a 100MB file and my account is still alive there (now since I have mentioned it here even if they ban me I don't care.. )
    how about a buffer 400gb on a 70gb torrent
    on freshon or tvt there's no problem cheating
    on bitmetv or btn maybe you should be careful
    i cheated on both a 350mb My upload will be 2~3gb
    even though btn is a ratio free tracker
    but that's not safe make your upload on a 350mb on bitmetv 400 or 500max don't be greedy , if you're experimenting then go nuts and upload over 3gb
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

ParamouR (11.03.11)

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter View Post
    how about a buffer 400gb on a 70gb torrent
    on freshon or tvt there's no problem cheating
    on bitmetv or btn maybe you should be careful
    i cheated on both a 350mb My upload will be 2~3gb
    even though btn is a ratio free tracker
    but that's not safe make your upload on a 350mb on bitmetv 400 or 500max don't be greedy , if you're experimenting then go nuts and upload over 3gb
    I hope your not bullshitting here

EDIT ::
    In that case you delete all these off-topic posts
    Last edited by ParamouR; 11.03.11 at 15:18.
    Show respect to all people, but grovel to none​

Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by ParamouR View Post
    I hope your not bullshitting here
    never cheated like a maniac on freshon or tvt ?
    bitmetv & btn based on my experience
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    Actually, I was speaking about all trackers, not just Tv trackers. I guess it really depends on which tracker.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Actually, I was speaking about all trackers, not just Tv trackers. I guess it really depends on which tracker.
    Well you can't do that on all trackers ex:what.cd or waffles you'll be banned .
    just read the topics here & be careful
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Guys, the topic was about bG and U-G...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    Yeah, sorry about that anon. Just to get back on track, I use serenity with fake upload set to my real upload speed (50-100%).
    Thanks

P2P Client
    UTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    I use RM+MR and no problems (bG)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAir View Post
    I use RM+MR and no problems (bG)
    How do you do it? Do you just run the tools and tell them to cheat on your ratio? I tried that, but they wouldn't listen.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    i got a Question,..here i am downloading a 6.5Gig torrent from bitgamer..115mb left and BAM! i got banned..if i get re-invited can i complete downloading or it may get me banned/not possible?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Don't, don't, don't do that.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

handakes (08.04.11)

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Underground Gamer:
    I'm not gonna lie... I personally think this is one of the easiest sites to cheat on out there... they have a friendly looking forum and it's tight knit little community, definitely a tracker worth having for any torrenters with slow upload out there who are into gaming... I was maxing out my connection there too (downloading at x.x mB/s on the packs of my choice)

I had to dig through a lot of crap on this thread to find actual valuable information while going through all the posts where anon tells people they need to go search and everyone else is posting user specific problems (I actually think this thread could do with a massive prune of all the BS and clutter that is of no use to read for a cheater - LOL) I think I've actually spent hours reading this forum... anyhow... just for those who don't want to have to spend 3+ hours reading lots of crap specific to random users and just want help on how to cheat... here's what I reccomend from my own experiences:

Program: Newest Ratiomaster (at time of writing, 1.91) works perfectly. Make sure you have one torrent running in your torrent client and use memory reader to emulate the client you're using. If the client you're using doesn't have memory reader emulation I heavily suggest you replace it with a client/client version that is supported by your RatioMaster version (which should always be the newest one by the way).

Speeds: I've faked download of up to 2047kB/s (while announcing) and not set off any automated scripts... I do not suggest you maintain such a high speed however as a staff will notice you eventually, keep it around 300kB/s and you should be fine on busy torrents as this seems to be above the average 80-100kB/s but well below their power users who will do 1,2 or even 3 mB/s upload.

However if you implore the power of the waffles method... things change... a lot. All you need to dominate this site and get your buffer up to an exorbitant level is the Waffles Method, using it I can safely upload at 5xxx kB/s without setting off any automated scripts, and seeing as I will not enter the peerlist... it's basically undetectable to them. I've managed to cheat a lot of GBs there in a short amount of time using the waffles method (I will not go into specifics, as this is a public forum and tracker staff actively come here) but I can assure you that you can basically get to cheating on your first day (give it a few hours so you're preferably not the newest registered user) and nothing will happen to you. This site is too easy to cheat on and with speeds like 4, 5 or 6mB/s a second you can basically go wild. HOWEVER, do not flash upload. I flash uploaded 100GB on my first account there and was banned within 5 minutes... Waffles Method from 1 - 6mB/s (alternate your speeds people!!) is the easiest, safest, and fastest way to get crazy buffer there without setting off the alarm bells and seein the "Your account has been Disabled" notice.

Quote Originally Posted by handakes View Post
    i got a Question,..here i am downloading a 6.5Gig torrent from bitgamer..115mb left and BAM! i got banned..if i get re-invited can i complete downloading or it may get me banned/not possible?
    If you mean "resume" the torrent in your torrent client then HELL NO!

Let me elaborate why....

What allows you to download from a private tracker is not actually your account, the account allows you to browse the site with the cookie it gets from the server for your browser, but it's the accounts passkey that gives you access to the websites tracker. A pass key is a bunch of letters and numbers that will look something like this: 7a7r3s48375heEhbuDCrg34Eueyg736egHufhUF. It's kind of like a "pass" that tells the tracker/server it's cool to give you information on files, seeders and leechers. When an account is banned, so is it's passkey. If you get a new account and resume the old torrent, you will be using the old key AS THE PASSKEY IS EMBEDDED INTO THE TORRENT WHEN YOU INITIALLY DOWNLOADED IT. Seeing a user attempt to download with a passkey other than their own, furthermore; one that matches that of an account which is banned is gonna ring alarm bells, and you will swiftly lose your next account.

If you want to finish off the download, delete it from your torrent client and when you get access to the site again download the torrent again (as it will have your new passkey in it) then find the location of the previous download on your computer and "force recheck" - then you will download the rest of the files that you need and all will be good.

Seeing as you're new (so am I, to the forum - but not to torrenting/cheating) let me give you a heads up and say if you're gonna register a new account after already being banned you should get a new e-mail account, have a completely fresh username and password and most importantly, CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS. Head over to the tutorials section to check out how you can do these things for yourself if you're not sure how to.
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 08.04.11 at 02:12.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

Makeawish (08.07.12) , handakes (08.04.11)

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast