╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ More No Report Options

+ (fake upload) stop faking when swarm speed is zero

+ Perfect Spoof 0.85 by ghostfucker

+ Updated core to Azureus 4.2.0.5_B01

Installation:
    1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
    2. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
    3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
    4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
    Before posting problems please make sure:
    1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
    2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
    3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
    4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
    5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Single Exe version (All in One)
    Single Exe version doesnt need Vuze installed on your PC just download, extract and run the exe. Only java is needed to be installed.

Additional Info:
    If you are updating from 4.2.0.3_B26 you can upgrade from a previous version seamlessly - your torrent list will not be lost. If you are updating from 4.2.0.3_B18 your torrent list will be lost and reset.

Enjoy!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Password:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Code:
    6JxK2yMmg3eW1k4Iv3FNPrcycpA518Yi9iewq7LPmIa3fqbFUV
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

P2P Client
    sbi stuff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss359
    Thanks for keeping us upto date. Was hoping for the final release and not beta but, no matter. Still a great job guys.

Hugs
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

carecu (06.08.09)

Maybe its good idea to release two versions, one for newest stable version ( witch is released very rarely ) - beaucase many ppl don't want to use unstable versions ( beta ), and this one for betas.
    Thanks

Coder
    P2P Client
    BiglyBT Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss633
    Quote Originally Posted by czullo View Post
    Maybe its good idea to release two versions, one for newest stable version ( witch is released very rarely ) - beaucase many ppl don't want to use unstable versions ( beta ), and this one for betas.
    There is practically no difference between an early Beta build and a "final" release. Nothing anyone would notice unless you were specifically looking to test the tiny bit of modified code.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze 4.3.0.5_B01 SB-Innovation Hack
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    is there gonna be a Single EXE of this release?

thanks!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Deluge,Utorrent,Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss243
    can it spoof new utorrent client
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Guess what... if there is no option to spoof the latest uTorrent versions, then it can't! And don't ask when they will come - it's when ghostfucker has time to code them. uT isn't even open-source - you should be glad you can spoof what you can at the moment.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

anonftw (12.07.09) , alpacino (12.07.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Day View Post
    is there gonna be a Single EXE of this release?

thanks!
    soon

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

Barbarousse (26.11.09) , shawshankraj (12.07.09) , anonftw (12.07.09) , alpacino (12.07.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    Nice to see the coders are keeping up whit the many az releases

I still asking myself... I know by now its not safe to fake upload while there are none, zero peers ! but , wot if there are peers but only not connected at that time !??

Is it safe to say one can fakeuplooad at small speeds ? It seems to work so far in my case, but whit verry small speeds at TL !!

Just like to know your experience/opinion regarding this !

Also, somebody mentioned the tracker can see the fakeupspeed aswell as the realupspeed. Now these are 2 seperate things!? And i like to know if they see it as 1 combined speed beeing the real upload speed or are they seeing 2 seperate upspeed vallues. Obviously they cant see the fake upspeed or else i woudnt be here asking you know .

urs kab,
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    I still asking myself... I know by now its not safe to fake upload while there are none, zero peers ! but , wot if there are peers but only not connected at that time !??
    Of course that works. Just make sure they aren't partial seeders.

Also, somebody mentioned the tracker can see the fakeupspeed aswell as the realupspeed.
    Only when you tick "add your real uploaded amount...". Otherwise, the tracker sees the fake one.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Of course that works. Just make sure they aren't partial seeders.

Only when you tick "add your real uploaded amount...". Otherwise, the tracker sees the fake one.

As usuall thank you anon

One other thing, for the spoof to work perfect do we still need to configurate the properties files . Or do we only need to set the right vallues through az nowdays ?

many thanks,

kab,

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Oh i almost forget to mention anon...

in order to fakeupload whit small increments i did changed the "stop encrease fake upload connection to less than 0 you know !!

Is that safe in the long run ?

---------- Post added at 01:35 ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Iam sorry i didnt make myself clear. I actually meant, does the tracker see the speed as REAL UPLOAD COMBINED together ( fake + real = xx KB/sec real)

Or like you mentioned anon, just the fake (as real i asume) when i untick the box add your real uploaded amount ... yadda yadda ..?

spruitjesgeur,

kab,

---------- Post added at 06:23 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

*****B-U-M-P*****
    Last edited by kabster; 12.07.09 at 01:26.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss66
    you're confused

when you're cheating (speed mod++), the mod announces (and the tracker hears) the fake data as your "real" upload, whether you've ticked the "add my real upload amount..." option or not.

1-. so if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you have activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 60kb/s. (this is the data the mod sends, tracker will never know that it's fake+real upload, the tracker thinks it's real upload)

2-.and if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you HAVEN'T activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 50kb/s.

i'd recommend not to activate that option ("add your real upload amount..."). the mod can overfake sometimes by doing so.

you can still upload without getting any "rewards" (like the second example, in which the tracker only hears the fake upload). it's a bit silly, but it can make you feel less leecher.
    or you can tick "No Upload" in the general settings and be the best leecher ever.
    Thanks

Blackkatt
    Quote Originally Posted by capito View Post
    you're confused

when you're cheating (speed mod++), the mod announces (and the tracker hears) the fake data as your "real" upload, whether you've ticked the "add my real upload amount..." option or not.

1-. so if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you have activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 60kb/s. (this is the data the mod sends, tracker will never know that it's fake+real upload, the tracker thinks it's real upload)

2-.and if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you HAVEN'T activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 50kb/s.

i'd recommend not to activate that option ("add your real upload amount..."). the mod can overfake sometimes by doing so.

you can still upload without getting any "rewards" (like the second example, in which the tracker only hears the fake upload). it's a bit silly, but it can make you feel less leecher.
    or you can tick "No Upload" in the general settings and be the best leecher ever.
    Well, It's smart to use the first option. You cannot atm fake for Seeds/Peers only the tracker itself. The Peer will ONLY see the real upload/speed your sending that Peer. So if they check and there are a small amount of Seeds. You are way safer using the first option

Btw from my tests. Overfakeing only occurs if you have selected "use the swarm's average speed as fake upload speed" with this selected. It will add what ever real upload speed you have set, too the current fake swarm's average speed. EVEN if you have set max value to something else.

An example: "Speed:Between 1 KB/s per torrent and 300 KB/s per torrent (Max value when using swarm speed)

Can give you a higher upload then 300 KB/s if the swarm's speed is higher. Btw this might be a bug and should be checked?
    Last edited by Blackkatt; 12.07.09 at 11:31. Reason: can't spell worth a shit :p

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss66
    for that you can use the sencond option + No Upload deactivated.
    it overfakes (for example) if you tell the mod to go between 1kb/s and 51kb/s (~25kb/s) and you're "adding your real up amount" that is, let's say, 35kb/s, the mod will send ~60 kb/s, not what i wanted. (1kb/s<fake<51kb/s)
    it's more noticeable when you're faking at low rates. (i.e. hard to cheat trackers)
    so it doesn't overfake that much, but it's better to have everything under control.
    Last edited by capito; 12.07.09 at 13:12. Reason: <>
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Plus Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss109
    Maybe this is the wronge place to ask, but maybe some of you know since i didn't get any help @vuze forums. When i'm trying to install Vuze Azureus, now called Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download Latest Vuze Release [4.2.0.4]. Halfway during installation process i get the message "Could not create Azureus2.jar, try again?" and it wont. Thought it would be some java issue (had v6u13) so i uninstalled and did a new installation to java v6u14. Same errormessage.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast