+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why Would I Upload?

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Well, I'm sure it would be if I had a good seedbox, yes.

With that said, I have more pressing things to spend money on at the moment and I can get by fine without one in any case (although 600+ MB/s speeds would be very nice, of course ).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

unpopular opinion over here:

10gbit seedbox or even seedbox users should be limited on how much they can earn upload. it is unfair for us home users

like i used to upload some legit contents and most of the times andy10gbit users would gain twice-thrice the ratio while i uploaded it and got 1, such unfair shit for uploaders with only 10Mbit upload speed. if tracker's were kind enough to us home users then i would have lessen my cheating and would 100% upload those obscure stuff i have that aren't on the trackers. but according to them it ruins the economy if i were ever to upload somewhere and don't feel the need to get any epeen and just upload for some random guy looking for it in the world it would be undoubtedly rutracker where i would invest instead of some private tracker.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    unpopular opinion
    Less likely to be unpopular here, since surviving seedbox whores is one of the reasons this forum exists for.

As for the rest of your post, it is a very accurate depiction of my experience uploading self-made rips to What.cd, and why I eventually stopped. However, attempting to curtail seedbox usage would be ignoring the root of the problem: that BitTorrent wasn't meant to have enforced ratios in the first place. This is a fact private trackers attempt to compensate for in different ways (freeleech, bonus points, required ratio) but which has no perfect solution.

Anyway, if you're uploading stuff as a means to an end (as I was on What), you'll have to either deal with this or further worsen the problem by getting a seedbox of your own. If you're doing it out of genuine desire to contribute, you won't care because the highest priority should be making your files available and ensuring they remain so in the long term. Plus, uploading to private trackers and public ones is not mutually exclusive.

And with cheating, you can take full advantage of seedboxers when you need to download
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (10.10.20)

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Well, I'm sure it would be if I had a good seedbox, yes.

With that said, I have more pressing things to spend money on at the moment and I can get by fine without one in any case (although 600+ MB/s speeds would be very nice, of course ).
    WTF WTF WTF WTF OMG OMG OMG OMG YESSS i knew it, it was seedbox! omg that speed i wish i have my internet with that speed!!! is that Azure ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sashiagustina View Post
    is that Azure ?
    i doubt it to be azure, they don't even get more then 5Gbps speed on instances that cost 3 grands per month(tested). probably is a walker or andy's 10 gbps seedbox.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Azure, Amazon and similar don't make good seedboxes. If you exceed your transfer quota, you'll be charged for the additional traffic and it could quickly cost you more than a VIP hooker.

In any case, yes, it's from Andy10gbit (see https://old.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/c...edbox/d2egsmh/). Have another.

Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    thank you for the new reference of seedbox. it's new for me :) Andy's and... how much your package a month ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by sashiagustina View Post
    Andy's and... how much your package a month ?
    I'm not sure we're on the same page here. I don't have a seedbox. I only posted those screenshots to show how life could be

If you're interested on buying one, check out https://old.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/ for prices and reviews... Andy10gbit can be contacted there, too.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234