Thread: [Tutorial about the BiglyBT Extreme Mod] All settings explained

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    hello guys,

questions for those who use VEM and PTP.

You may have noticed this message on PTP website, "The tracker is experiencing technical difficulties.
    Please leave your clients seeding."

I noticed that in VEM, all my PTP torrents have this tracker status:
    Error: Offline - timeout

I have multiple accounts on PTP and each use a different version of VEM (5.7.2.1, 5.7.4.1 and 5.7.4.0 v2)
    all PTP torrents accross these 2 versions of VEM have the same status.

Besides the mandatory VEM client spoof, all torrents are "legit": all torrent-level cheating parameters are OFF.

I noticed this PTP/VEM problem 3 times since August 2016, I didn't have time to do some tests before and the tracker would general go back online pretty quickly.

but now I found the time to make some tests:
    I moved some torrents files to "legit" clients (Deluge, utorrent, QBT...)
    each torrent client on each bittorent client can connect to PTP (tracker status = online/working...)
    In total I tested 24 combinations of torrent files/bitorrent clients

furthermore, I also tested 3 different spoof files in VEM, but all end up with the same offline tracker status.

This is weird, it's only VEM that can't connect to PTP when it has "technical difficulties"
    It's not a big deal, I can just wait for PTP to be fully operational, but I'd still love to fix this if possible.

Cheers,
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    I would look into Vuze's advanced network settings to see if there's something relevant (perhaps the amount of maximum half-open connections should be increased). However, I'm not on PTP to test this, nor have I had this problem occur to me elsewhere, so I can't be of much help.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Hey anon is there a updated tutorial? Can you link me please?
    Last edited by cloud99; 06.07.17 at 17:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Hey anon is there a updated tutorial? Can you link me please?
    There isn't, but feel free to ask about any doubts.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (06.07.17)

Questions are below!

1) Is this modded version (VEM) only used to cheat? Can someone download through it and then (erase the file or not) fake connectivity or seeding?

A Situation I faced: I loaded a torrent file and pointed the download source, and it kept skipping seeding (even forced seeding didn't work). However, when I loaded a different torrent file and never specified the exact location of the source, it seemed to have worked but started off seeding when I wanted to leech first.

2) [this question depends on the answer to the first question] How the emulation of (non-Azureus) clients work?

E.g. If I am using the qBittorent Client (in the perfect spoof) when I try to download a torrent what user agent will it report me as?

3) What are the safest features one should enable? I'm trying to get it to work on TL which has TTL.

My current settings are as follows:
    I'm only using the ratio tool with the option of " Upload speed between 10 to 100 kb/s per torrent" and "Stop Uploading when the number of peers is less than 2".

A situation I faced:
    I gave these setting a shot on TL with a unleeched torrent file. It straightly reported me as a seeder (when I wanted to leech first).
    Nothing Else! Now I have a rather large buffer rate (obtained through external seeding on my account).
    Thanks

Solved them! I'm writting my experience in case someone else stumbles upon the same problems. This can be of some help to them.

Questions are below!

1) Is this modded version (VEM) only used to cheat? Can someone download through it and then (erase the file or not) fake connectivity or seeding?
    Enabling the Ratio Tool in the "Extreme Mod General Setting" allows one to simply leech and seed without the presence of any actual data being transferred. Some fake activity is reported to the tracker.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rato tool.png 
Views:	340 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	18006

Enabling the Fake Report to tracker system in the "Extreme Mod Setting" allows you to download and seed while additionally reporting some fake data (download and uploading).

Name:	fake report.png 
Views:	369 
Size:	237.1 KB 
ID:	18007

[I would recommend this method to all the users out there. Using this method, you can download the real data and simulate the upload without having to transfer it (from original client to VEM)]

Benefits:
    No copy of the torrent file.
    No worries about IDs/Keys/ports [You leech and seed with the same key/id/port]
    You can use the average swamp speed, so you don't stick out.

Here's some proof of how it works [Image Below]

Name:	end.png 
Views:	290 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	18008

2) [this question depends on the answer to the first question] How the emulation of (non-Azureus) clients work?

E.g. If I am using the qBittorent Client (in the perfect spoof) when I try to download a torrent what user agent will it report me as?
    The client you are spoofing shows up. [i.e., the one mentioned in Perfect Spoof shows up]. I checked this with Wireshark, and it [Tixati in my case] acts as the real client, such as (random 20chars peerid), random (8 chars key) and the port specified.]

Name:	2.png 
Views:	234 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	18003Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tixati.png 
Views:	223 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	18005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake.png 
Views:	261 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	18004

You won't face any problems if the coder has set the client straight.

3) What are the safest features one should enable? I'm trying to get it to work on TL which has TTL.

My current settings are as follows:
    I'm only using the ratio tool with the option of " Upload speed between 10 to 100 kb/s per torrent" and "Stop Uploading when the number of peers is less than 2".
    Refer to solution one. You should also find someone's experience with a certain tracker and ask them for tips. Because at the end of the day you don't want to stick out like a sore thumb. For further instruction how the features work refer to the first post by anon (props for the great tutorial).
    Last edited by cloud99; 07.07.17 at 13:55.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (11.07.17)

Hi,
    Im using qBT and VEM on the same time. In qBT Im downloading torrent A from tracker 1 and in VEM Im fake uploading torrent B from the same tracker. In this case Perfect Spoof (VEM) will use the same port as my client (qBT)?
    If Im using the RSS feed from a tracker in VEM, could that tracker detect that Im emulating another client and/or fake uploading?
    Thank You in advance!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    1. qBittorrent uses a global peer_id, so you'll have to grab it and use it as a custom ID in Vuze.
    2. Make sure the qBittorrent client file you're using in Vuze matches your real "Encryption mode" and "Listen on IPv6 address" settings.
    3. Vuze won't copy the port from the client you're spoofing automatically, you have to set it yourself, and since two clients can't share the same port, so you'll be unconnectable on one of them (the one you ran last).

For this scenario, I strongly recommend using RatioMaster Plus instead of Vuze.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

pqjsusteg (03.10.17) , cloud99 (03.10.17)

P2P Client
    Biglybt
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Thank you very much, this thread helped me a lot. I just have two questions:
    1- what's the difference between uploaded:downloaded and up:dl for example in 17h
    2- What's the difference between ratio tool(20) and fake report to tracker systems(11), I mean most of the ratio tool options are available in the fake report section, so why are there two different sections?
    Thanks

Hi there,
    Quote Originally Posted by moham_99 View Post
    Thank you very much, this thread helped me a lot.
    Please consider liking the thread or providing a reputation to the original poster. Also glad to know that 8+ years down the line this tutorial thread stills helps.

I just have two questions:
    Fire away!

1- what's the difference between uploaded:downloaded and up:dl
    It is similar. I’m assuming you’ve seen this in the “Fake Upload “Ratio Mode” (0-50).
    Image:- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Means the same thing.png 
Views:	252 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	18566
    If they are the same, then it also means the same. Basically it is mentioned twice to help user define two random numbers upon which the fake ratio will be based on.

for example in 17h
    I’m not sure what this means so please rephrase your question.

2- What's the difference between ratio tool(20) and fake report to tracker systems(11),
    Firstly you need to understand that these both are features which you can enable when using the Vuze Extreme Mod. They both can’t be used together in a single instance. The former “ratio tool” has a limited number of options users can enable, while the latter “fake report to tracker” has a diverse number of options such as:-
    A)Download manipulation of your real download.
    B)No reporting.
    C)Fake Upload “Ratio Mode”
    D)Fake Upload “Speed Mode++”
    E)Fake Upload “ Upload multiplier”
    F)Ghostleech (Almost similar to Option B)

Both options can be used by individuals depending on the level of knowledge they have about VEM.

I mean most of the ratio tool options are available in the fake report section, so why are there two different sections?
    Yes most of “ratio tools” are available in the fake report section. There is chance where in these two options are prevalent due to combination of features seen in earlier programs/tools/softwares such as Ratio Master by Moofdev and Shu Mod. Perhaps the coder saw it fit to add features from both of them. I may be wrong, please correct me if I am. However, this shouldn’t be a concern to you since it won’t affect your experience with VEM.

Regards,
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

anon (03.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    1- what's the difference between uploaded:downloaded and up:dl for example in 17h
    They're the same thing.

most of the ratio tool options are available in the fake report section, so why are there two different sections?
    So that it's still possible to use the ratio tool when you have disabled fake report to tracker systems
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (01.03.18)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    Hi all,

I need some assistance when it comes to perfect spoof. My client is configured as reported to no upload nor download, I have trouble figuring out on how can I add other custom client ID? Since most private trackers that I use don't support Bittornado, Vuze or Utorrent which are default on the Client.
    Thanks

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by ljhonn95 View Post
    I need some assistance when it comes to perfect spoof. I have trouble figuring out on how can I add other custom client ID?
    First off you’re going to need Peer Id information:- Based on your Torrent Client you need to find information regarding the peer id of a particular session. Some Clients like qBittorrent, create a log file which contains these information. So you need to find this file and get the information.

In case you use some other client, which doesn’t have this feature, you can use a Network/Packet Sniffer which can capture announces and provide you the information. Here’s a tutorial on how to capture announces.
    Code:
    https://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-capture-announces-wireshark-limited-http-trackers-only-33436/
    After you capture this information, simply open up VEM’s Tools-> Options-> Extreme Mod-> Scroll down to Perfect Spoof Section-> Choose You Client-> Choose You Client Version-> Enable Custom ID Option-> Paste in the suffix of the Peer ID.

Image:- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Selection_002.png 
Views:	253 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	18636

My client is configured as reported to no upload nor download,
    If you are using VEM as a Torrent Client to download and cheat, don’t use this method. Ghostleeching (reported to no upload nor download) is detectable these days and can lead to your account getting banned. (That is provided the tracker your on has good scripts to detect this).

Since most private trackers that I use don't support Bittornado, Vuze or Utorrent .
    Well you and I, perhaps live in a different universe, because majority of the popular private trackers do not ban these clients. (This is not limited to old or new versions of the aforementioned clients).

which are default on the Client.
    If you are talking about Clients available for VEM, being limited only to Bittornado, Vuze or Utorrent. I have to disagree with you. Please look into this section of SBI forum subsection, it has all major clients for VEM.
    Code:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/f274/
    Regards,
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

ljhonn95 (27.02.18)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    >If you are using VEM as a Torrent Client to download and cheat, don’t use this method. Ghostleeching (reported to no upload nor download) is detectable these days and can lead to your account getting banned. (That is provided the tracker your on has good scripts to detect this).

I've been doing this for 5 years and I've never been banned while I tried faking upload on a tracker back then and I got banned instantly. I'm curious, are there people who got caught with No UL/DL configured? I just feel like it's a much more safer choice.

>BiglyBT/Vuze Extreme Mod Client Files

I tried the BiglyBT instead and it has a lot of clients available. Also, I didn't notice that there's a section where you could download Client Files. Thanks
    Thanks

I've been doing this for 5 years and I've never been banned
    Care to mention what tracker(s) you’ve been using this on? Many sites mark torrents into your history after a single announce is sent. And any moderator/support staff/administrator upon looking through your history will realize that you been only sending announces without any download or upload stats.
    Looking up the history of a particular torrent will eventually show that others report more stats than you. Then all it will take it for somebody’s curiosity to look up history with a fine tooth comb. Well if this works for you stick to it. I just stated the obvious with abso-fu*cking-lutely no intention of starting a debate.

while I tried faking upload on a tracker back then and I got banned instantly.
    Well then perhaps you never learned “how to” blend in. I remember using “Ratio Fucker” and building up a 33 TB upload stat. This was way back before default settings were included in tools to avoid mass faking and getting banned.

I'm curious, are there people who got caught with No UL/DL configured?
    You can look up the below “Tracker Cheating Experience” section and learn how others cheat and also (sadly) how they got banned.
    Code:
    https://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/
    The thing you keep mentioning i.e., No UL/DL report is known as Ghoostleeching. And if you look of the above section I’ve mentioned, you notice what I’m taking about.

I just feel like it's a much more safer choice.
    You may get away with it on low security trackers, but I can’t say the same of high end security trackers. As I said before stick to what works for you.

I tried the BiglyBT instead and it has a lot of clients available.
    VEM/BiglyBT are almost the same besides some upgrades. Some (as in I) may say its a rip off, of trying to get people to buy pro/plus version. Vuze has been depleted, thanks to @DigitalDJ.

~cloud99
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast