Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial about the BiglyBT Extreme Mod] All settings explained

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    It seems VEM only fakes in relation to the % you've downloaded (e.g if i download half the contents of the torrent, it only fakes up until the ratio but applies it to 50% of the total i downloaded). So if a torrent was 18gb, i downloaded half of it, which is 9gb, i'll only fake up 4.5gb (my ratio is set around 1 - 1.15). Isn't this strange? I reckon it's because i downloaded 50% of the torrent, and VEM applied the 50% to the amount i downloaded, so it came out as 4.5gb. Anyone got any solutions on how to get the VEM to fake up the ratio applied to the amount i've downloaded?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt123 View Post
    So if a torrent was 18gb, i downloaded half of it, which is 9gb, i'll only fake up 4.5gb (my ratio is set around 1 - 1.15). Isn't this strange?
    Can you grace us with a screenshot of the settings that torrent is using?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	429 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	12997

I haven't touched any settings in the Extreme Mod General Settings. Let me know if you need anything else
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Any chances you've already tried turning intelligent mode and/or "stop faking when the swarm speed is zero" off?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Any chances you've already tried turning intelligent mode and/or "stop faking when the swarm speed is zero" off?
    No, do you want me to try? Actually, i'll go for it, a little experimentation would do good for others

Edit: I checked the torrent before changing any settings and it faked about a gig extra. It does is slowly, and in bursts after long periods of time. I'll experiment with intelligent mode now.

Edit 2: Yep, it was stop speed when swarm speed is zero. Is it recommended to turn off, if i make sure i don't fake on dead torrents?
    Last edited by dickbutt123; 15.04.12 at 02:46.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt123 View Post
    Edit 2: Yep, it was stop speed when swarm speed is zero. Is it recommended to turn off, if i make sure i don't fake on dead torrents?
    In that case, definitely.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

dickbutt123 (15.04.12)

I thought Vuze used a different peer_id for each torrent? Or are there other values that have to be the same?

There's another way of getting data from Vuze, if necessary.
    Yes but Are mRatio and Vuze generate the same Peer_id for the same torrent ? After some researches and sniffing i figured out that the answer is no :( .

I opened the same torrent in vuze and mRatio then i sniffed the announce and it was different from the mRatio emulation info in advanced menu .

Quote Originally Posted by ghostfucker View Post
    oh crap youre right. didnt think anything of it

@tattah, youre safe as long as you dont start the same torrent in vuze and mr...
    Yes ,After i tried to sniff it i found out that it's safe to use vuze (spoofed) with mRatio as long as I'm not using the same torrent.

But guys my problem now is the port number .. I have to use the same port number in vem and mR to make the perfect emulation but Is this won't make any conflicts ? I tried it and I saw red icon beside port number in mRatio so i think it can make problems .. AM i right or what ?

and again Thank you so much, I know that my questions is a noob ones :) .
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Has anyone experienced their ratio not being fully met? Normally, i can cheat up to and in between the ratios i set in the Speed Mode++ settings, but some times i only seed up to 0.7 ratio instead of my normal 1.3 or so. Why is that? I have intelligent mode on but should that affect it? This happens even though i leave the torrent seeding after it's downloaded, waiting for the announce, then checking the snatchlist but still it only goes well below my limits. Any one got suggestions on how to fix this? Here are my settings (i change the ratios every day) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	322 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	13092
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Update - i've found this is only a problem with TL, as any other trackers i tested, always gave me an accurate reading. I assume this problem arises because of TL's (in)ability to see how much was uploaded with the announces, as after the 1st announce, it's sometimes a rare problem to have the uploaded amount stay the same in the snatchlist, even if i update tracker or wait hours.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    I can't seem to edit my posts so i'll post another update. I've found this problem is still occurring, and it seems to be only on TL. Does anyone have any clues on what causes this inability to capture the fully amount of fake upload? Is it a Vuze problem? Would announcing before removing torrents help? (Even though some torrents have over 30 announces and yet, TL only sees half of what was fake uploaded). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Now the button appeared for me, it didn't before! Mod, feel free to merge these into 1
    Last edited by dickbutt123; 07.05.12 at 19:02.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vUze Xtreme & mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss291
    point 13. Safe fake upload.
    Can you tell me practically what it does , i mean any example with numbers?
    & what is the recommended value, mine is 1.7 .. but i really don't know what to consider while choosing this value..?

& also ...Ghostleech...what are its benefits & on what kind of trackers i can use it..?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    point 13. Safe fake upload.
    Can you tell me practically what it does , i mean any example with numbers?
    Let's say I'm faking on a torrent that's 200MB in total. I use speed mode++ to set a speed between 400 and 500kB/s, but I fumble when typing the speed, and set them between 400 and 5000 without noticing. It'd be very easy for my fake upload traffic to reach many times the torrent's size before I realize my mistake. But safe fake upload makes sure I never report uploading more than 'x' times the total size, in your case, 1.7.

& also ...Ghostleech...what are its benefits & on what kind of trackers i can use it..?
    Do a little searching
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Dark Knight (21.05.12)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Let's say I'm faking on a torrent that's 200MB in total. I use speed mode++ to set a speed between 400 and 500kB/s, but I fumble when typing the speed, and set them between 400 and 5000 without noticing. It'd be very easy for my fake upload traffic to reach many times the torrent's size before I realize my mistake. But safe fake upload makes sure I never report uploading more than 'x' times the total size, in your case, 1.7.

Do a little searching

However, i've found that using a safe fake upload too close to your fake upload ranges causes most if not all of your ratios to become like "1.7", if you don't remove them fast enough.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    Is enabling ""doesn't send the "completed" flag when the torrent is finished"" while you are in NO REPORTING safe on all trackers?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by ljhonn95 View Post
    Is enabling ""doesn't send the "completed" flag when the torrent is finished"" while you are in NO REPORTING safe on all trackers?
    It's redundant. You'll never send the completed flag if you use no report (except maybe if 15d is ticked, I didn't try that but it's not recommended anyway).
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast