+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial about the BiglyBT Extreme Mod] All settings explained

I look at the last few pages of that thread and it seems to me that due to multiple announces by ipt tracker, some tools can't be used like RM and MR. After searching the forum I couldn't find what multiple tracker actually does but I found that userenity works well on those. So i guess vem works too since its updated quite recently. Am I right?
    And please tell me what multiple tracker announcements is.

When I use utorrents peerid in vem, it tells me to restart before using so, I need to restart right? Then why can't I use the same id again and again? Maybe utorrent change peer id each time so we want to give the tracker different ids, is that it?
    Last edited by houseonfire; 08.12.11 at 21:36.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by houseonfire View Post
    I look at the last few pages of that thread and it seems to me that due to multiple announces by ipt tracker, some tools can't be used like RM and MR. After searching the forum I couldn't find what multiple tracker actually does but I found that userenity works well on those. So i guess vem works too since its updated quite recently. Am I right?

And please tell me what multiple tracker announcements is.
    Having more than one tracker announce URL in case one of them goes down for whatever reason. Most private sites don't use this. Some do and it's a problem for certain tools, as you mentioned before... but not an unsolvable one.

When I use utorrents peerid in vem, it tells me to restart before using so, I need to restart right?
    What do you think?

Then why can't I use the same id again and again? Maybe utorrent change peer id each time so we want to give the tracker different ids, is that it?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

houseonfire (08.12.11)

Having more than one tracker announce URL in case one of them goes down for whatever reason. Most private sites don't use this. Some do and it's a problem for certain tools, as you mentioned before... but not an unsolvable one.
    hmm... so what does the tool do that the original client wouldn't have done to make it unusable?

If I spoof something else like bittornado, I don't need a peerid. So its fine to set once and restart vem as many times without any problem right?
    And is there any way to know which client vem is spoofing as without actually looking at the tracker's log?
    Last edited by houseonfire; 08.12.11 at 22:50.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    hmm... so what does the tool do that the original client wouldn't have done to make it unusable?
    Not supporting that feature.

If I spoof something else like bittornado, I don't need a peerid. So its fine to set once and restart vem as many times without any problem right?
    Yes.

And is there any way to know which client vem is spoofing as without actually looking at the tracker's log?
    If you're afraid Vuze has turned on you and it's not spoofing the client you told it to, you can enable logging and check the announces there.
    Thanks

It tells bitspirit v3. Is it same as bittornado?

edit: oops sorry. It was a peer i guess. I forced a tracker to update and now it shows bittornado and version next to my ip. So I guess vem is sending what it should, now only depends on how the tracker sees it.

Final thing, can you tell me the difference between flashing and using something like vem that calculate fake upload gradually and sends it to tracker at a time? Flashing doesn't calculate the fake amount gradually unlike vem but it also sends it at a time like vem. than what's the difference?
    Last edited by houseonfire; 08.12.11 at 23:20.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Final thing, can you tell me the difference between flashing and using something like vem that calculate fake upload gradually and sends it to tracker at a time?
    I'll give you a little hint on that one. What is way more noticeable - kicking a door down (flashing) or letting a professional pick the lock (Vuze gradual fake upload)?
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

ghostfucker (09.12.11)

umm..well.. i thought vem just calculated the fake upload gradually and sent it at a time. I guess I was wrong. So, the gradual change in upload amount can be seen by the tracker and not just the final amount?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    It's an average based on the new amount of upload and the time that has passed. Technically, UploadSpeed = (UploadedValueOnPreviousUpdate - UploadedValueNow) / TimeSincePreviousUpdate.
    Thanks

well I know i'm asking too many questions but Im just curious here.
    by the way I think I get now what flash is. I guess both are just the same thing but flash is more like reporting the whole amount at a time at the first announce so speed seems way too much and scripts catch it?
    I asked this question 'casue I got confused by the flash thing you mentioned in point 16. That method seems to flash less amounts of upload and also does seem to maintain a randomity, so i thought flash is something totaly different to be caught so easily but I guees it just the speeds that give them in.

Anyway thankyou very much for clearing all my doubts And very nice mod vem is
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Point 16 says that setting can be "a bit of" a flasher... although I can see why you'd confuse things.
    Thanks

Merry christmas and I'm back again. This time I need help with the ratio tool.
    By default I have switched off all faking. I alwasy add a torrent in stopped state, then edit its fake properties (I mostly use the fake upload: speed++ mode) and then start the torrent.
    This time I want to fake but without actuallydownloading the torrent. I guess ratio tool is the option for me. So how do i go? I add the torrent in stopped state then edit its properties and then ratio tool starts faking automatically while torrent is in stopped state? Or do I need to start the torrent manually after editing the properties but making sure add stopped in checked in faking options so the download doesn't actually start?
    ok now there are 3 options that confuse me
    1) The field 'finished %' shows how much of the torrent I already have when faking starts and goes on increasing with fake download speed right?
    2) Add stopped adds the torrent in stopped state - I already mentioned this in the above lines. Am I understanding this right? Torrent has to be started but with add stopped in properties so faking continues but no actual download.
    3) Start fake upload when __ % is reached - this is the real% right? So if I use anything over 0% but I dont have the actual torrent and use add stopped as well, then fake uploading wont start at all? And does this option also affect fake download or just upload?

Finally is vem a good option for this kind of cheating? I guess it is since its basically the same thing as cheating while actually downloading. Is there anything else I should keep in mind while doing this? And are there any other tools better than vem for this purpose? I won't be needing the spoof method this time :)

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

Sorry for double posting. I just had a look on the userenity guide. I learned the client also reports how much corrupted data i downloaded. I have probably seen some corrupt data on almost all torrents. Is it safe using ratio tool in this case, I guess it doesn't report any corrupt data.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    Hi guys i have vuze 4.7.0.2 installed with last version extreme mod applied.
    I use MRatio Tool get Utorrent exact ID but when i loading Vuze i got this error]
    I've removed every last piece of Vuze on PC, reinstalled everything but still nothing is helping.
    Can you help me out here?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/gudy/azureus2/plugins/PluginView
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unk nown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:1187)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:802)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(PluginInitializer.java:601)
    at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl$5.ru n(AzureusCoreImpl.java:786)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2$threadWrapp er.run(AEThread2.java:299)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.PluginView
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 10 more
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    Thanks it helped, but tracker still blocks me from using Vuze is there any other way? to make act vuze as utorrent for tracker when downloading
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by Baramon View Post
    tracker still blocks me from using Vuze is there any other way? to make act vuze as utorrent for tracker
    Vuze won't magically detect the tracker doesn't like it and switch to another identity - you have to do that yourself. You can try reading the first post of this thread, it'll help a lot.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

ParamouR (26.02.12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast