Thread: [Tutorial about the BiglyBT Extreme Mod] All settings explained

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattah View Post
    if you want a full and perfect spoof you have to be worried about every single detail.

which client of utorrent you want to spoof it ?
    the peerid length is 20 character not less not more.
    did you read my post well ?

because if you looked in the first code quote

Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter
    UT1610
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter View Post
    did you read my post well ?

because if you looked in the first code quote
    Yes but you didn't descripe anything at all !! you didn't said want you want to do and what do you mean by "i used this line in vuze" ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattah View Post
    Yes but you didn't descripe anything at all !! you didn't said want you want to do and what do you mean by "i used this line in vuze" ?
    Again with post reading

Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter
    I'm getting " wrong Length " error while using ghostfucker's perfect spoof
    Hint : Its describe & not "descripe".
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Hi,

For some reason, none of my fake upload in VEM is being recorded onto the tracker. However both real upload and download is being recorded properly. I have 3 screens to illustrate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	window1.png 
Views:	431 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	14372

In this screen, VEM thinks that some fake upload has been recorded to the tracker, but it actually is not.

This 2 screens show my settings. No matter what I change, I can't get that fake upload to be recorded onto the tracker. I can't even get VEM to continue to fake seed when the (real) download has reached 100%.

Name:	window2.png 
Views:	419 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	14373

Name:	window3.png 
Views:	388 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	14374

Advice please :)
    Last edited by yeewhat; 19.10.13 at 01:56.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Great tutorial. I've read the entire thread and I have a few questions when using Vuze Extreme Mod 5.3.0.1 B01.

I am trying to spoof uTorrent 1.6.1 build 490. I get the Peer ID from the real uTorrent 1.6.1 and Ratio Master. Then when I enter it into Vuze Extreme mod it looks like this:

From Ratio Master:
    String: &peer_id=-UT1610-%ea%81
    Peer ID(peer_id): -UT1610-%ea%81%acA%7e%fe%9d%be1%1f%7b%8d

I enter into Vuze Extreme mod, under Custom ID setting:
    %acA%7e%fe%9d%be1%1f%7b%8d

Once I restart Vuze and check the settings, I receive the error "wrong length" Can someone please tell me why this is?

Name:	image1.png 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	14666

And also, once I've spoofed the client, how can I confirm that this is indeed the case? i.e. how can I check myself that the tracker detects the application as a different client? Thanks
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smiths View Post
    Great tutorial. I've read the entire thread and I have a few questions when using Vuze Extreme Mod 5.3.0.1 B01.

I am trying to spoof uTorrent 1.6.1 build 490. I get the Peer ID from the real uTorrent 1.6.1 and Ratio Master. Then when I enter it into Vuze Extreme mod it looks like this:

From Ratio Master:
    String: &peer_id=-UT1610-%ea%81
    Peer ID(peer_id): -UT1610-%ea%81%acA%7e%fe%9d%be1%1f%7b%8d

I enter into Vuze Extreme mod, under Custom ID setting:
    %acA%7e%fe%9d%be1%1f%7b%8d

Once I restart Vuze and check the settings, I receive the error "wrong length" Can someone please tell me why this is?

Name:	image1.png 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	14666

And also, once I've spoofed the client, how can I confirm that this is indeed the case? i.e. how can I check myself that the tracker detects the application as a different client? Thanks
    forget about all of that, gf has the best client spoof system ever.
    just use the right client file and you're good to go.

VEM emulate everything to be appeared just as a real client, included a valid peerid, handshakes and keys.

you wanna try, just change tracker to 127.0.0.1 and seed it to another client then check the peers you'll find the it seeds from the uT not vuze or utorrent[fake].
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Llorva (28.07.14) , Smiths (03.03.14)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    I recently added a disclaimer about this tutorial's age (it was already there before Smiths' post), since the custom ID mechanism in the screenshots is so old.

If anyone feels like writing an update for this, post the changes and I'll apply them to the first page.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (03.03.14)

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066

I remember that when I used to spoof uT in VEM, it also gave me that message about "wrong size" only when I returned to options, but still the spoof worked alright and tracker saw me as uTorrent.
    Besides the method mentioned by Lucius, you can check on your snatched or seeding history in the tracker, some report which client you are using. Some other tracker lets you check the peer list, which also have the client name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post

VEM emulate everything to be appeared just as a real client, included a valid peerid, handshakes and keys.

you wanna try, just change tracker to 127.0.0.1 and seed it to another client then check the peers you'll find the it seeds from the uT not vuze or utorrent[fake].
    I don't know if we are talking about the same settings, but GF spoof is not completely automated, you still have to input data grabbed by memory reader or sniffing, in the spoof options. Also, originally it has only 3 utorrent version spoof if I'm not mistaken. For example it comes with no uT 2.x emulation.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post

I see now, that's great so that's how it works. I loaded the uTorrent 1.6.1 (490) client file under the Perfect Spoof option and umarked the Custom ID setting, and everything seems to be working perfectly now.

I tried changing tracker of a torrent to 127.0.0.1 but it didn't work for some reason. So I was able to test it by changing the tracker of a torrent to udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce on Vuze and downloading it on another client with separate ports and it worked perfectly. The client (Vuze) shows up as uTorrent 1.6.1 in the peer list and I'm very pleased with this. Thank you.

Edit: By the way I have another question, is it safe to use the setting, "Use swarm peers instead of the number connected to."? I'll probably be using this on a high-level tracker. To me it looks very safe because the tracker is only able to see the swarm peers in general instead of who is connected to who.
    Last edited by Smiths; 03.03.14 at 15:25.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    I don't know if we are talking about the same settings, but GF spoof is not completely automated, you still have to input data grabbed by memory reader or sniffing, in the spoof options. Also, originally it has only 3 utorrent version spoof if I'm not mistaken. For example it comes with no uT 2.x emulation.
    my information says that gf's spoof system generates a very valid uT's ID without memory reading.
    you just need a client file for the version you want to spoof it and you're ready.

the way I have another question, is it safe to use the setting, "Use swarm peers instead of the number connected to."? I'll probably be using this on a high-level tracker. To me it looks very safe because the tracker is only able to see the swarm peers in general instead of who is connected to who.
    it's a little risky to do so because there is no way to know whether the tracker depends on the swarm or the connected numbers!

I checked that with IPT because there wasn't any connected with me and a lot if total and it did work but come on it's IPT
    Thanks

I don't know if we are talking about the same settings, but GF spoof is not completely automated, you still have to input data grabbed by memory reader or sniffing, in the spoof options.
    perfect spoof 2.0 (which was introduced more two years ago btw^^) is fully automated. it includes utorrent's peer id algorithm which makes sniffing and custom ids optional (e.g. for parallel use of rm and vem).

Also, originally it has only 3 utorrent version spoof if I'm not mistaken. For example it comes with no uT 2.x emulation.
    v2.0 spports client files and these three are just examples. i thought the users would stop asking me for updates once they can make their own emulations ;-)

btw: the wrong length error is just a gui bug which doesn't touch the spoofing code itself... haven't noticed this over years -.-
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Llorva (28.07.14) , alpacino (04.03.14) , Lucius (03.03.14)

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    Thanks for clarifying that, more than 2 years seems like the time I've been out.
    I haven't seen other client file list around, are they available to "members" only?
    Thanks

Thanks for clarifying that, more than 2 years seems like the time I've been out.
    I haven't seen other client file list around, are they available to "members" only?
    No, but no one have asked for them !, If some one wants any client file he/she can just ask.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (05.03.14)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Can anyone tell me how to use this tool properly and the ratio tool as I am confused in using it. My downloads show finished as soon as I check the Ratio tool option and it isn't working for me.

Attachment 14726Attachment 14727

I know there are no best settings but other users could provide their settings that worked for them it would be a bit helpful.
    Last edited by Hunter1987; 28.03.14 at 15:34.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1987 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to use this tool properly and the ratio tool as I am confused in using it. My downloads show finished as soon as I check the Ratio tool option and it isn't working for me.

Attachment 14726Attachment 14727

I know there are no best settings but other users could provide their settings that worked for them it would be a bit helpful.
    of you wanna fake upload then use speed mode for example.
    but if you wanna fake the whole process uploading and downloading then ratio tool is tour best friend it's like built in mRatio.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast