P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss326
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I mean 2.4.0.0.

Seems okay, but those are the global settings. You should double-click the offending torrents and make sure "show you as leech" is active there too (changes to global values do not apply retroactively). If it is, it would be nice to have a screenshot of their Info tab to check the fake values the mod thinks it has reported and confirm a possible bug.
    i opend the torrent that is in a seed mode, nothing changed there if u see:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skärmklipp1.PNG 
Views:	191 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	20643

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skärmklipp2.PNG 
Views:	155 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	20644
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Yes, everything there seems okay. Any chances you can downgrade back to 1.9.0.0 and try the same settings again? That was the last version before BiglyBT refactored the configuration interfaces, and I can absolutely confirm that this mode works in it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss326
    Yes, everything there seems okay. Any chances you can downgrade back to 1.9.0.0 and try the same settings again? That was the last version before BiglyBT refactored the configuration interfaces, and I can absolutely confirm that this mode works in it.
    do i have to downgrade java as well or just the mod?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Just the mod, it should still run with the latest Java.
    Thanks

i had few confusions to the settings...

The proleech means it makes a torrent without tracker address? so i can basically make a torrent from it and share to friends and they can download?

& How does the download manipulation works?
    *i haven't tested it before posting this*
    so i want to make the tracker think im downloading too instead of always "cross seeding" but i don't want to dl anything locally as the setting suggests or if i understood correctly it just manipulates it with X % i give while also "downloading legit" or not?.. if there is a way to make tracker count dl amount without downloading anything then it would be nice.. if this isn't possible then oh well mratio + BBT mod combo it is
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    The proleech means it makes a torrent without tracker address? so i can basically make a torrent from it and share to friends and they can download?
    This is indeed what ProLeech was intended to do, but unfortunately it's an unfinished feature and doesn't actually work (which was pointed out to me shortly after updating this tutorial). If you're interested on sharing private torrents with friends, please have a look at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=12403.

& How does the download manipulation works?
    Download manipulation multiplies your reported download by the percentage you set. So 25% reports one fourth of it, 50% is half, 100% does nothing, 200% is double and so on. Historically, this feature worked differently, but I won't explain how to avoid confusing you with now-useless information.

Obviously, if you aren't actually downloading anything this will have no effect, since zero multiplied by anything is still zero. If you need to fake upload and download, that's what the ratio tool feature (third screenshot, items 21 to 22i) is there for.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (04.10.20)

that's what the ratio tool feature (third screenshot, items 21 to 22i) is there for.
    cool i assume they can work similarly like the seeding one but is there any way to download multiple torrents "with deselecting the files" by default or any settings related for single files for it cause when i add single files torrent they immediately start downloading locally without giving that option.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    is there any way to download multiple torrents "with deselecting the files" by default or any settings related for single files for it
    In Options -> Files you have an option to show an options dialog "every time" you add a torrent.

There's also a choice to "use a separate dialog per torrent", which if disabled I suppose would let you add more than one torrent and then deselect their files in one go all from the same dialog, but I've never used it.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (04.10.20)

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    In Options -> Files you have an option to show an options dialog "every time" you add a torrent.

There's also a choice to "use a separate dialog per torrent", which if disabled I suppose would let you add more than one torrent and then deselect their files in one go all from the same dialog, but I've never used it.
    i have questions :
    1. i have enabled perfect spoof, and restarted the biglybt but why in tracker site, it is still biglybt. How we know that the spoof is working and biglybt already change into specifig client ?
    2. does biglybt works just like mratio or ratiomaster? we do not need really to download it and just faking upload ? because when i use it, it is downloading but reported as seeder while i only want fake upload not even download real files.
    use ratiotool ya ?

perhaps anyone can answer my silly stupid question
    Last edited by sashiagustina; 08.12.20 at 15:00.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by sashiagustina View Post
    How we know that the spoof is working and biglybt already change into specifig client ?
    Look at the bottom left corner of the window. If you don't see the name of the client you chose for the spoof and/or there is a warning icon, you didn't install or configure the mod correctly.

2. does biglybt works just like mratio or ratiomaster? we do not need really to download it and just faking upload ?
    Either is possible, but it can't guess what you want to do. If you're not interested on the actual files, deselect them all prior to adding. Then you can use options 16c or 18e, or the ratio tool.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    we do not need really to download it and just faking upload ?
    Glad to see we have pretty close needs.

On most trackers where "fake download without actual download" is enough, although BiglyBT can do it as well, RMP and mR are always my preference, since lighter and more dedicated.

But on cheating-high-risk trackers eg AB, considering "fake download without actual download" leaves too many footprints in peer-to-peer traffic vector, this's the exact BiglyBT's stage to shine I personally feel, by truly download and upload but with cheating data mixed in, and supporting a certain degree of automation, by which hopefully, when staffs have already suspect my account, attempt connected to my client for days to see if real data is accessible, they can say clean at that time.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

DocHydra (10.04.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    There was a time when Perfect Spoof didn't exist, and ratio tools weren't in active development and had some bugs. This made the decision between both more complex...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Look at the bottom left corner of the window. If you don't see the name of the client you chose for the spoof and/or there is a warning icon, you didn't install or configure the mod correctly.
    Either is possible, but it can't guess what you want to do. If you're not interested on the actual files, deselect them all prior to adding. Then you can use options 16c or 18e, or the ratio tool.
    1. Yes i see it, but when i choose qbittorent 4.2.5 only (no encrypt and no anon) it shows biglybt on IPT
    and when i choose anon + encrypt it shows as qbittorent why is that ?

2. okay before adding torrent, i should check 16c or 18e ? because when i add torrent first to the client, and then select those option. it still downloading real files, while i dont want to download that. i only want biglybt acting as mratio/ ratio fixer.

btw biglybt does not has "Waffles Method" and "Flash Method" is that correct ? so for cheating with waffles method, we should alter to mratio ?

thank you for your response

---------- Post Merged at 16:40 ---------- Previous Post was at 16:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    Glad to see we have pretty close needs.

On most trackers where "fake download without actual download" is enough, although BiglyBT can do it as well, RMP and mR are always my preference, since lighter and more dedicated.

But on cheating-high-risk trackers eg AB, considering "fake download without actual download" leaves too many footprints in peer-to-peer traffic vector, this's the exact BiglyBT's stage to shine I personally feel, by truly download and upload but with cheating data mixed in, and supporting a certain degree of automation, by which hopefully, when staffs have already suspect my account, attempt connected to my client for days to see if real data is accessible, they can say clean at that time.
    i agree with your opinion, i just simply try to use biglybt it feels like AIO tools. a client and a ratio fixing tool. mixing real and fake data is good, but i have question, whenever we want to download, let's say "NO FREELECH" torrent and we want to keep our ratio stays maintained while we downloading it, is it possible ? if the challenge is only few leechers. since also some private trackers does not count "Partial Upload". for example EMP. then how we manage it to keep our ratio ? can Biglybt reducing what we download by faking the amount of download ? but it will makes our torrents finished early and nonsense right ? it will be suspicious to the staff
    Thanks

1. Yes i see it, but when i choose qbittorent 4.2.5 only (no encrypt and no anon) it shows biglybt on IPT
    that release has some bugs i faced as well, i suggest to avoid it or find the bug causing it and report it.

2. okay before adding torrent, i should check 16c or 18e ? because when i add torrent first to the client, and then select those option. it still downloading real files, while i dont want to download that. i only want biglybt acting as mratio/ ratio fixer.

btw biglybt does not has "Waffles Method" and "Flash Method" is that correct ? so for cheating with waffles method, we should alter to mratio ?

thank you for your response
    why need bigly to act as a mr fixer? for downloading the files go to files > "When opening a torrent, show option dialogue [EVERY TIME]" and that should fix your issue. and if you are adding lots of torrents i suggest you to uncheck "Use a separate dialogue per torrent" as it can be resource heavy.

for last question im sure no. as it is meant to be more of a dedicated cheater client then cheater software. you can still get flash method and that's called upload kicker.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

sashiagustina (13.12.20)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    This bug pertains to the User-Agent string that is sent to the tracker, and was fixed in the latest version of the mod. If you're not using that, upgrade.

2. okay before adding torrent, i should check 16c or 18e ? because when i add torrent first to the client, and then select those option. it still downloading real files, while i dont want to download that.
    As I said before, "if you're not interested on the actual files, deselect them all prior to adding".

btw biglybt does not has "Waffles Method" and "Flash Method" is that correct ?
    A flashing feature does exist, it's called "upload kicker" and described in points 21a-e. You could also simply use extremely high fake upload speeds in Speed mode++ with no safeguards enabled.

There is no support for Waffles method, or to be exact there is no automated support for it, as you can still follow its steps manually.

whenever we want to download, let's say "NO FREELECH" torrent and we want to keep our ratio stays maintained while we downloading it, is it possible ?

if the challenge is only few leechers. since also some private trackers does not count "Partial Upload". for example EMP. then how we manage it to keep our ratio ?

can Biglybt reducing what we download by faking the amount of download ? but it will makes our torrents finished early and nonsense right ?
    You should read the first post again
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

DocHydra (10.04.21) , sashiagustina (13.12.20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast