P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss268
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I mean 2.4.0.0.

Seems okay, but those are the global settings. You should double-click the offending torrents and make sure "show you as leech" is active there too (changes to global values do not apply retroactively). If it is, it would be nice to have a screenshot of their Info tab to check the fake values the mod thinks it has reported and confirm a possible bug.
    i opend the torrent that is in a seed mode, nothing changed there if u see:
    Skärmklipp1.PNG

Skärmklipp2.PNG
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    17/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36696
    Yes, everything there seems okay. Any chances you can downgrade back to 1.9.0.0 and try the same settings again? That was the last version before BiglyBT refactored the configuration interfaces, and I can absolutely confirm that this mode works in it.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss268
    Yes, everything there seems okay. Any chances you can downgrade back to 1.9.0.0 and try the same settings again? That was the last version before BiglyBT refactored the configuration interfaces, and I can absolutely confirm that this mode works in it.
    do i have to downgrade java as well or just the mod?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    17/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36696
    Just the mod, it should still run with the latest Java.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

i had few confusions to the settings...

The proleech means it makes a torrent without tracker address? so i can basically make a torrent from it and share to friends and they can download?

& How does the download manipulation works?
    *i haven't tested it before posting this*
    so i want to make the tracker think im downloading too instead of always "cross seeding" but i don't want to dl anything locally as the setting suggests or if i understood correctly it just manipulates it with X % i give while also "downloading legit" or not?.. if there is a way to make tracker count dl amount without downloading anything then it would be nice.. if this isn't possible then oh well mratio + BBT mod combo it is
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    17/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36696
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    The proleech means it makes a torrent without tracker address? so i can basically make a torrent from it and share to friends and they can download?
    This is indeed what ProLeech was intended to do, but unfortunately it's an unfinished feature and doesn't actually work (which was pointed out to me shortly after updating this tutorial). If you're interested on sharing private torrents with friends, please have a look at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=12403.

& How does the download manipulation works?
    Download manipulation multiplies your reported download by the percentage you set. So 25% reports one fourth of it, 50% is half, 100% does nothing, 200% is double and so on. Historically, this feature worked differently, but I won't explain how to avoid confusing you with now-useless information.

Obviously, if you aren't actually downloading anything this will have no effect, since zero multiplied by anything is still zero. If you need to fake upload and download, that's what the ratio tool feature (third screenshot, items 21 to 22i) is there for.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (04.10.20)

that's what the ratio tool feature (third screenshot, items 21 to 22i) is there for.
    cool i assume they can work similarly like the seeding one but is there any way to download multiple torrents "with deselecting the files" by default or any settings related for single files for it cause when i add single files torrent they immediately start downloading locally without giving that option.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    17/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36696
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    is there any way to download multiple torrents "with deselecting the files" by default or any settings related for single files for it
    In Options -> Files you have an option to show an options dialog "every time" you add a torrent.

There's also a choice to "use a separate dialog per torrent", which if disabled I suppose would let you add more than one torrent and then deselect their files in one go all from the same dialog, but I've never used it.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (04.10.20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334