Thread: Weltbank sagt Absturz der globalen Wirtschaft voraus

P2P Client
    keinen
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1486

Weltbank sagt Absturz der globalen Wirtschaft voraus

Wie schlimm wird die globale Wirtschaftskrise wirklich? Die Weltbank legt jetzt eine besonders düstere Prognose vor: Die Organisation erwartet ein Minus von drei Prozent - und korrigiert damit die eigene Vorhersage radikal nach unten. Für die Exportnation Deutschland wäre dies ein herber Schlag.

Washington - Extrem düstere Prognose für die Weltwirtschaft: Obwohl viele Ökonomen erste Anzeichen für eine Konjunkturerholung sehen, schraubt die Weltbank ihre Konjunkturerwartung radikal nach unten. Bisher ging die Organisation davon aus, dass die globale Wirtschaft in diesem Jahr um 1,75 Prozent schrumpft - jetzt rechnet sie mit minus drei Prozent.
    Quelle und restlicher Artikel: Minus drei Prozent: Weltbank sagt Absturz der globalen Wirtschaft voraus - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Wirtschaft

Naja mal sehen, ob es so schlimm wird, ist halt auch schon sehr pessimistisch gedacht. Hoffen wir auf eine Besserung der Situation. Grade Länder wie Japan, Deutschland oder China würden besonders unter soetwas leiden.

Mfg Dagon

"If we were not given immortal souls, then we must create our own." Philip J. Farmer
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    it will probably be bad and worse - the economy & financial sector have been misleading people and companies into getting enormous amounts of loans which they won't be able to pay back - results:

- companies will go bankrupt and fall into the hands of the banks
    - workers will lose their jobs and again banks will try to take their homes as collateral
    - government is also in debt to the banks and when the crisis really hits the government won't have any means to save the situation

who profits whatever happens: the banks

what will happen if the trend continues: citizen riots --> police state --> dictatorship

an ordinary example:

The cost of my weekly shop continues to increase.
    The cost of filling my tank to get to work continues to increase.
    My council tax has increased, as has my car insurance, house insurance and just about everything else.

Yet my income continues to fall in real terms as I have yet another year without a pay rise.
    The value of my pension fund is still 22% lower than it was 12 months ago.
    The amount that I can afford to put away in savings continues to fall.
    The amount of income that my employers are receiving also continues to fall.
    I continue to wonder how long they can afford to keep paying me.
    Grade Länder wie Japan, Deutschland oder China würden besonders unter soetwas leiden.
    its already happening all over the world
    Last edited by slikrapid; 15.06.09 at 00:45.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread