+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles:RELOADED

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss154
    Hi, thanks for posting this method, for example i'm seeding a torrent for more than 5 days now, a lot of seeders(more than 300) and leechers mixed with partial seeders(more than 40), so now i load this torrent using rm and i fake upload, for example 500kbs and stop it 2 o 3 minutes before tracker update, then should i start seeding again using rm and after a while change to my real client or i can start seeding again inmediatedly with my real client? I won't close the real client while cheating so if i start seeding again variables(peerid, key) will not change, right?
    In torrents with low traffic(no matter wich tracker) after the flash the safest way is to restart them with 0 upload speed?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2066
    then should i start seeding again using rm and after a while change to my real client or i can start seeding again inmediatedly with my real client?
    Yes, correct. If you want to fake more, repeat the 1st pass. After faking it doesn't matter if you continue to fake at 0 with RM or real seed with client.
    I won't close the real client while cheating so if i start seeding again variables(peerid, key) will not change, right?
    Yes, it will be a good idea to keep the client running so that variables won't change. But be careful to stop the torrent in client prior to faking on RM.
    In torrents with low traffic(no matter wich tracker) after the flash the safest way is to restart them with 0 upload speed?
    It's always better to fake on torrents with some traffic. If you downloaded a torrent with low traffic, let it seeding for a while on the client to avoid hit and run. You don't need to seed everything you get to 1.0 or more. The global ratio is more important and ratio reqs for waffles are not that hard to reach.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Haggar (20.06.09)

P2P Client
    The best S-I can offer!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss99
    Hi everyone!

I had a few questions regarding the upload trick. I just read your threads that you wrote and the tutorials are great! But can you clarify it for me? I'm terribly sorry, I am new to this!

So I am using uTorrent 1.8.2 and using Ratio Master 1.8.5. I don't know if that's the best combo? Please refer me to a better combo if there are any out there!

Here's what I get (I think):

1 - Go download a torrent using regular uTorrent.
    2 - When the torrent is done, go on Ratio Master
    3 - Do the regular upload/download but don't press manual update.
    4 - When it's 2 minutes from their update, I press stop.

Then after that, it gets a little fuzzy for me.

Can someone help me out? And also, are there any extra tips you can give me? I want to use it for what.cd

Great job, guys! Keep up the good work!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    UTORRENT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss27
    hehe i forgot the mratio work and gone what will happend now ??
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2066
    So I am using uTorrent 1.8.2 and using Ratio Master 1.8.5. I don't know if that's the best combo? Please refer me to a better combo if there are any out there!
    This combo is fine, if that's the one you feel most comfortable using, keep that, else you can combine any clients with RM or mRatio.
    Then after that, it gets a little fuzzy for me.

Can someone help me out? And also, are there any extra tips you can give me? I want to use it for what.cd
    Your procedure seems correct, you have to keep repeating those steps until you get the buffer you want, then from this point you have 2 options to level down your high upload speed on snatchlist:
    -set your tool upload speed to 0 or a very low value and then let it work with its auto-update;
    -use your real client to real seed that torrent, thus helping others and earning seed time; (recommended)
    which ever the option you follow, the longer you leave it, the better.

hehe i forgot the mratio work and gone what will happend now ??
    If you mean, you forgot to stop it before the first update, then you will appear on the peer list with a high upload speed thus looking very suspicious. If no one sees you, you get away by continuing the process and fake or real seeding at low speeds to level down them.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss154
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie View Post
    Hi, if you downloaded the torrent completely with utorrent, remember to fake only the upload speed with rm, and to use memory reader. To be safe, after downloading the torrent keep it real seeding for a while before cheating, at least at difficult trackers, as Mihai91 recommends for this trick.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (26.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Here's what I get (I think):

4 - When it's 2 minutes from their update, I press stop.
    Also, make sure you stop the torrent on uTorrent before loading it in the RM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    The best S-I can offer!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss99
    Thanks for the tips!

However, one question - I did what Anon told me and I stopped the torrent when I loaded it into RM. But when I stop, I can't connect via Memory Reader in RM. So I have to start uTorrent, connect via Memory Reader, and then stopped uTorrent

But after that, I go on the site and it says not connectible!

I'm afraid of moving on to what.cd... I don't want to lose that account

<edit> I fixed this problem, I believe. I have to keep uTorrent on, stop the torrent, use memory reader, start RM. That's the process, right?

And what if I want to fake download from 0%? How will the process change?

I'm really sorry for all the questions! I love this site and the community. Everyone is so helpful to me!
    Last edited by cutiepie; 26.06.09 at 18:20.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Use the TCP listener - but remember that two apps can't use the same port at the same time.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss154
    Thanks for the tips!

However, one question - I did what Anon told me and I stopped the torrent when I loaded it into RM. But when I stop, I can't connect via Memory Reader in RM. So I have to start uTorrent, connect via Memory Reader, and then stopped uTorrent

I'm afraid of moving on to what.cd... I don't want to lose that account

<edit> I fixed this problem, I believe. I have to keep uTorrent on, stop the torrent, use memory reader, start RM. That's the process, right?

I'm really sorry for all the questions! I love this site and the community. Everyone is so helpful to me!
    Hi, i do that too, i stop the torrent in utorrent, then i load rm, load torrent there, use memory reader, then start cheating, then i stop the torrent, wait a little and then start the torrent again in real client. Well i prefer to use this in torrents already downloaded, that way at least you generated real traffic, and is more difficult to be discovered, because you can leave it there real seeding for a couple of days. The best advice would be don't hurry, be patient and don't be greedy. Remember, if you started the process and you made a mistake setting rm or you feel insecure and change your mind, you can terminate the ratiomaster process with ctrl-alt-supr, and that way rm will not send any info to the tracker.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Load and start a torrent from any other tracker in uTorrent, load the torrent you want to fake on in the RM, set the finished % to 0, use the memory reader, press Start. You can then stop the other torrent if you want.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    The best S-I can offer!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss99
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    Hi, i do that too, i stop the torrent in utorrent, then i load rm, load torrent there, use memory reader, then start cheating, then i stop the torrent, wait a little and then start the torrent again in real client. Well i prefer to use this in torrents already downloaded, that way at least you generated real traffic, and is more difficult to be discovered, because you can leave it there real seeding for a couple of days. The best advice would be don't hurry, be patient and don't be greedy. Remember, if you started the process and you made a mistake setting rm or you feel insecure and change your mind, you can terminate the ratiomaster process with ctrl-alt-supr, and that way rm will not send any info to the tracker.
    Hi, I feel a little dumb but what is ctrl-alt-supr?

Thank you everyone for their great help!!!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2066
    Hi, I feel a little dumb but what is ctrl-alt-supr?

Thank you everyone for their great help!!!
    It's pressing simultaneously the keys ctrl, alt and delete to bring up the task manager to view and end programs being executed, in this case ratiomaster.exe. Back in the days of MS-DOS this was used to completely reboot the computer.
    Last edited by alpacino; 27.06.09 at 07:58.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Some apps could survive it though

"Supr" is the spanish name for the "Del" key, that may be why you got confused.

Two extra tips:
    • If you have multiple RMs open, restore the one you want to terminate, open the Task Manager, right click "Ratio Master 1.x.x" -> "Go to process" - now you know which one to terminate.
    • You can also use Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open it. I prefer this way because I use the classic login system.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss32
    it´s safe to do the flash method in torrents that i upload and i seeding for 2 or 3 days and there have 10 seeds?

another question... in utorrent i seeding 12 torrent upload by me (because i dont download anything yet), if i like to cheat one of them i stop only the torrent that i like to cheat or i stop all of them?

sorry for my english is not fluently :(
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast