Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725

Feedback for reopened registration

Here you can leave feedback.

Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

GotIt (24.12.09) , vigour (02.11.09) , panosp1954 (27.10.09) , isuckzduckz (22.10.09) , darkside (15.10.09) , Helios (08.09.09) , hyron73 (02.09.09) , amitintel (01.07.09) , norton360 (09.06.09) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (08.06.09) , kazuya (08.06.09) , Dark Knight (08.06.09) , Se7Ven (08.06.09) , anonftw (08.06.09) , ghostfucker (08.06.09) , SBfreak (08.06.09) , anon (08.06.09)

P2P Client
    Vuze Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Orchid View Post
    It just that as long as I get what want/need, I not care where from. You must. Difference of opinion. No reason to get angry at me.
    You can get the mods even being a guest, without even contributing anything to the forum

This make me think that rest of forum will treat me poorly as well. You should think of your words before you speak. Otherwise no new member come here because they afraid od be "yelled at" by older member.
    This is not so, Black Orchid. Dont get all wrong, buddy.

First, this is one of the best forums (of any kind), no doubt. The amount of help you can get here for your problems, is fantastic, and within no time. For example, just post your problems, and see, how many people will reply to it within no time. Compare this with any other type of forum you know and you will understand.

Second, the mods and admins are amazing, and extremely helpful. They are NOT AT ALL treating anyone poorly. But understand their situation also. Just because they were open to all, some other people were taking advantage, and stealing things from here and posting elsewhere and taking credit. So naturally, that was not correct. If they have made things a little strict, it is for the benefit of the forum. I appreciate their decision of making only good users as members, so the quality remains. We have to show our helpfulness, and give our contribution, and with time, one day, we may also become members. It's just a matter of wait. It's not that the mods here dont want new members. It's only that they want people who are trusted, and who will contribute. So the wait for being a member is justified.

Third, the collegiality on this forum is also awesome. A large number of members are active and give their inputs on various subjects. I have enjoying on this forum, not for the mods, but because of the wonderful friends, making new friends, knowing each other, sharing stuff and methods and trying my best to help others.

It will be a privilege to be a part of this forum. We have to show our willingness to do, and wait. I am sure we will be rewarded later. Patience.
    Last edited by classyboy; 21.06.09 at 10:11.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

thecoolest (02.09.09) , splicer (22.06.09) , shadowww (21.06.09) , Dynamic (21.06.09) , alpacino (21.06.09) , SealLion (21.06.09)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    ..... What I do my business not your. I not need explain myself. Right? Is this rule here I not read or something? Fact is, what hidden from non member is what I interest in. That all.

Please stop being so rude to me. ..... I see how you talk me and think it fine to treat people in rude manner and act out of anger. ......

I believe it unfair how I treated. If no one agree, I make leave of here. Not stay where not treated like I actual person......
    You talk (text) like someone that's been here 2X before and was banned same amount of time.

New people, most especially after someone was banned here, even in textual disguise, raise one's eyebrows a notch or 2.
    Especially mine.
    Always did.
    Always will.

you say the following:

1. that you feel that your not treated fairly.

2. You also say that you'd leave

That's what some guy, a.k.a. Fingertip (Banned before) also said after he changed his IP to get in again the second time a.k.a. Stickbutt (banned afterwards).

He had this outer-wordly fantasy that what he believed through his poisounous tantrums would have more weight than that of some leprous desert rat, that spun rabidly in this never-ending circle, waiting for the bite of some venomous snake.

People with his attitude, which your also beginning to display, are ridiculous and obnoxious.

same shit, same guy??

If you can't wait and put up with the new decrees, there's always the front door.

Pardon me for my brusqueness.

EDIT: What a damn nice post, classyboy.

Last edited by SealLion; 21.06.09 at 08:08.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss44
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    I not understand what you speak of here. All I want is fair treatment before have to see whether this community appropriate for me. That all. Even you, a moderator, are now on my back. Can you see why I take my stance? Fairness would be nice, not personal attacks.

I try been helpful member since arrival, participate in thread, even asked own question in thread.
    Why all this then? Why do people feel need to criticize? Why do you, representative of site official, tell me to go? That is not way to run site. That not way to have effective, decent community.

How I ridiculour? How I obnoxious? How is have opinion and participate bad thing now? Do I just sit still, be quiet? What expected of member here? What must I do to not be accused of being this finger person? YTou not even ask. You take immediate strident stance and make accusation. I simply poiont out my feeling. This no disguise. Sorry my english too poor for you whatever.

Someone tell me how I am bad person. Be fair, be polite. No accusation. Just simple tell. If I agree, then I go if told to. Otherwise least try get along with me. No immediate accusation, no immediate unfair treatment. If all are to be equal, then why I treated like petulant child when all I ask for i equalness?

After think for minute, it make me upset that must drag out this war in public forum. Is disruptive. Is counterproductive. You need know this thing as mod. Act your part, please. Without fact, accusation is just in your head. No fact to be found. I just guy who want be member and be accepted. Am neither now. If had PM access we could continue this there. Instead, I not continue at all. No comment more from me. Would just add to ignoer list but you mod I cant.
    Last edited by Black Orchid; 21.06.09 at 08:27.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Don't worry about user title positions.

They never did to the other guy anyways.

Actually, they shouldn't mean anything to you anyways when wanting to express your opinions.

Besides. I'm the same person today as I was yester-year.

Though your absolutely right about one thing, accusations are in one's head without strident proof.
    Opinions are another matter, yes??

If you want some apology for this accusation thing, I'll give it to you.
    I"m not shy to state things in public....never have been anyways.

Sorry for accusing you, though my opinions won't shake things in some other direction.

If you can't have patience to wait for what waits on the other side, then I don't know what to say then other than to repeat what other's have already said.

And when you say that pple are on your back, including me as well, that doesn't surprise me haveing read that.

The banned guy also felt that same way anytime someone was trying to reason with him (of a few things for that matter).

And as for telling you to go.
    That was incorrectly read by you.
    I said that if you can't have patience, then there's always the front door.
    That's what I stated.

Also, having an opinion is never a bad thing.
    Being demanding, like yourself with this 'wanting to be member'-thing ( so as to download material) is being demanding in itself.

So if you can't have patience, there's always Walmart. They sell it for 10.00 bucks a bag.

I've said my piece.
    I'm outta here.

Last edited by SealLion; 21.06.09 at 09:24.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

splicer (22.06.09) , anonftw (21.06.09) , alpacino (21.06.09)

P2P Client
    SB-I
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss267
    Just a few words from me:

As stated before...the closing, opening of this forum and the rule changes was made to protect SB-I.

This forum is a home for many of us. (Cheaters and Non-cheaters alike)

I believe as a whole we want to protect and set up rules to help protect our home.

Given that if anyone wants to be a member of this fine forum than we would love to have you.

Be respectful, contribute, and hang around so we get to know you and in no time you will be recognize as a contributing member.

Anyone can come as a guess to download mods, if you want to be a regular member than act like one.

I understand that it is kind of sucks that anyone cannot just join now and be a member. If you want to be one just put in the time as many have said before.

You are not missing out on much as a non-member trust me. I am using all public mods.

Think of this as a community where if you enjoy it than stay a while, we would love to have you...if not than just DL the mods you want and leave...we all have choices.

I understand you are free to discuss your point of view which is why this board is so good. We are all entitled to speak as we wish, there should be debates and not attacks which the mods have been very good at enforcing.

I like the changes not because I am a member but because it keeps us safer and that is the truth for me.

I hope you enjoy your stay as many have.

Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (21.06.09) , anonftw (21.06.09) , alpacino (21.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowww View Post
    So im unlucky kind of. if the guy with last post on previous page with postcount of 50 still didnt got promoted (and he seems really ok, some of his posts were really useful to me) how could i hope to become THE MEMBER of this board. Should i just make peace with the fact?

I mean, i didn't even know that this was closed registration board, found you only few days ago following a link from nrpg rm forum so i recon that its a privilege that i managed to write this great 11 posts of mine. Anyway you got point in one thing and that is: there is much more quality among posts in a closed group of people and quality degrades with masses ie. more members. I wouldnt know about stealing your releases and posting it elsewhere and all that elitism scheme.

But why the hell did you open registrations to this great board if i cant send PMs or download your great software. This is pure torture. And it greatly reduces my initiative for contributing it on any aspect.

/rant over

and out.

-_-
    maybe your interpretation is wrong like Black Orchid. and why you cant download our software? this sounds like everything from us is restricted

the biggest problem is still the lack of patience

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

anonftw (22.06.09) , Se7Ven (21.06.09) , Snitlev (21.06.09)

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    think about it this way: i bet most tracker staff wouldn't appreciate such rants and you would find yourself outside almost instantly
    My rant was nothing else then expressing my feelings and opinions. I didn't demand anything from anyone and i still don't expect to change a thing.
    the rules about user status should be quite clear by now
    rules? "the user gets promoted to member status when this board staff feels its the right time" is not the rule. It is subjective opinion, totally opposite thing from the concept of "rule"
    many mods are still available so whats the big deal?
    Aye, thats one thing that is easy to say when you are granted full access.. i bet you didnt think that way back when you wasnt full member.
    Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Calm youselves; sooner or later you will get member status. You have to understand that this is a necesary process, to weed out leakers, and for now it has actually worked, as He Who Shall Not Be Named, But Begins With "S", has not had any mods which require memeber status posted to his site.

Imagine if you spent all day working at a computer, staring at the screen, looking at all bits of code, trying to find the bug, that's stopping your project from working. Then you fix it; it works! Hoorah, something good to share with the community. And then having your work stolen, and claimed by someone else as there own. I wouldn't wan that with my work. And I'm fairly sure you wouldn't either (if the opposite is the case, please reply with reasoning). Hence this member system, no matter how unfair it may seem, has to be in place.

To be honest you are lucky to get in when you wanted to; classyboy had to wait several weeks to be able to make an account - I know because I was talking to him over at NRPG forums. You have to work for member status, and in the end it will be worth it; as you said you have found some of classyboy's posts useful, so try to achieve the same with people who have just joined up. If you think you can provide no help to others, you will; you've only been here a week, and you shouldn't expect to know everything by now. Read new posts and learn, so when someone else joins up, you can be their classyboy.
    Well put. I must admit that when i first came to this board i didnt realise that i came to one SOURCE of coders dedicated to developing p2p hacks. When you do random search about this theme, not knowing anything about it, its hard to distinguish the original work from shameless copy. I also didn't have any idea that there is such a big problem about copying coder's work and claiming it by other persons though i'm still frustrated because "normal" users who don't have any intent of using mods/tools for any other purpose then by/for themselfs gets punished in a way... because of few bad people.
    Quote Originally Posted by classyboy View Post
    First, this is one of the best forums (of any kind), no doubt. The amount of help you can get here for your problems, is fantastic, and within no time. For example, just post your problems, and see, how many people will reply to it within no time. Compare this with any other type of forum you know and you will understand.

Second, the mods and admins are amazing, and extremely helpful.
    Quoted for the truth.
    I was pretty much suprised when i started some kind of rant because of very few ratio faking mods for linux back in Transmission mod topic and what i got was quality responses from both members and moderator (anon.. that guy is just OMNIPRESENT ) in a very quick manner. Quality of this board really suprised me and thats the only reason why i bother with writing this post and why will i strive to become a full member (btw. this is only board on witch i write so long posts in english so you must forgive me for lack of sense for expressing things how i see them.. 90% of what i write via internet is on croatian language).

Also im suprised how much "heat" i caused in this thread but i must confirm that i completely agree on statements made by splicer and classyboy, and that they opened my eyes in a way. I actually knew all that already, but i got some wierd personality i think.. witch made me to make post in this thread in a first place.
    Must be coz that thing witch bothers me in a way: because of few now I (and all other non members) must prove myself somehow to you, convincing you that i'm not one of "them", that ill not steal work and so on....

So that would be it.. i would just want to suggest one thing for an end of this post.. and that would be that you promote classyboy to full member, i think that we could all agree that he deserves it. I also think that while browsing this forom i found members with even much less number of posts become already a member. So that would be kind of gesture that we (wannabeMembers-staff relation) understand each others.

cheers
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    I also didn't have any idea that there is such a big problem about copying coder's work and claiming it by other persons though i'm still frustrated because "normal" users who don't have any intent of using mods/tools for any other purpose then by/for themselfs gets punished in a way... because of few bad people.
    we know that its not possible to make everybody happy but in our situation we cant sit back and do nothing we have to pay every moth the bill for the server and annual licences. in the past everythig was downloadable for everybody but we had to much abuse and at one point you cant continue.

I also think that while browsing this forom i found members with even much less number of posts become already a member. So that would be kind of gesture that we (wannabeMembers-staff relation) understand each others.
    well you need to view the time before and after the reg was open. we decided that after the reg is open every new user will not have the member title, sure people that had before we opened the reg 10 posts had luck because everybody below 10 posts was also demoted to non member title.

anyway its good that you have now an overview of the situation its an important step

and btw. everybody is free to give his own opinion dont think that we dont want to discuss but the discussion should stay clean and both parties should be understood

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

amitintel (01.07.09)

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    rules? "the user gets promoted to member status when this board staff feels its the right time" is not the rule. It is subjective opinion, totally opposite thing from the concept of "rule"
    Yes, it is kind of subjective.
    But it's not that if you're a good user but for example I don't like you for some reason (which is not the case to be honest) you're not promoted.
    It's more that we have no script running which promotes users with, let's say, 50 posts and 30 days of memberships automatically to Members.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Aye, thats one thing that is easy to say when you are granted full access.. i bet you didnt think that way back when you wasnt full member.
    slikrapid has always been a full member. Check hitman's post and the announcement - people that had more than 10 posts when we implemented the Member system were automatically promoted. Those with less than 10 posts weren't. Newly registered users also aren't Members. It may be unfair but it's working so far.

You said that logically enough, as our mods have always been hacked to remove our name from them, you didn't know we were the leecher mods source. I fully understand this.

But we aren't punishing users. We have given everyone the opportunity to discuss what to do regarding mod theft for months (check the hot iron thread, and most recently, "feedback for changes"). We decided that this was better than an invite-only system, or even worse, fully closing the board. One of the reasons was that, unlike you said in one of your posts, we think that by closing down, quality will slowly but surely degrade - our members have real lives, which means they may not always have the opportunity to post as much or even at all. By keeping registrations open, people with different points of view (just like you! I'm not trying to bash you. It's actually great that we're having this discussion) can always join, and most important:

If they really care about our situation and want the Members-only mods, they'll contribute to us. Like splicer said, this doesn't have to mean you must be pressing F5 every 10 seconds to instantly jump on new posts and reply as fast as possible. You can help in many ways:
    • replying to threads on the Inquire Around section
    • posting trackers open for signup
    • posting news, articles, programs or services you've found useful
    • writing tutorials
    • giving cheating tips to others
    • testing new mods or tricks on trackers
    • even posting funny pics or videos

There's more than one way to contribute, and we appreciate anything. Bear in mind it doesn't matter if someone has already replied. If you have an experience or tip you can help with, it's OK to post it!

Also remember
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    It's more that we have no script running which promotes users with, let's say, 50 posts and 30 days of memberships automatically to Members.
    We're not looking for people that have 1000 posts or are only 20 hours a day. You mentioned that the quality of this board impressed you. You can help make it even better.

Must be coz that thing witch bothers me in a way: because of few now I (and all other non members) must prove myself somehow to you, convincing you that i'm not one of "them", that ill not steal work and so on....
    You don't need to convice us. We need to notice you know that's not to be done. We're already aware of that. That's a step ahead, isn't it?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

darkeagle (09.07.09) , amitintel (01.07.09) , anonftw (22.06.09) , shadowww (22.06.09) , Dynamic (22.06.09) , splicer (22.06.09) , slikrapid (21.06.09) , SBfreak (21.06.09)

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    Just a fact that everyone (both staff and members) are trying so much to explain me how system/things works is great reason for me to stay around, giving my best. :)
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

anonftw (22.06.09) , slikrapid (22.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    stay around, giving my best. :)
    That's great to hear.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    registered users (above one year) should get the member status automatically!

do not disadvantage the read only users!
    they generate bannerca$h like all others.

thx

btw. they dont SPAMMM too!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenz View Post
    registered users (above one year) should get the member status automatically!

do not disadvantage the read only users!
    they generate bannerca like all others.

thx

btw. they dont SPAMMM too!
    where are the disadvantages for read only users? they still get everything, 95% at the same time like everybody and a small percentage after a centain time.

you are talking about disadavantage for read only users but should our active members not be rewarded to hold the community alive?

our forum doesnt live only from bannercash, there need to be a balance

we would punish read only users if we would allow every mod only with Member title but thats not the case, even without account you can download our mods as a guest.

again what we are doing is to try to balance and try to make as much people as possible happy.

and btw. registered users (above one year) had 12 month to write at least 10 posts, im talking about 10 posts thats would have been maybe 30 minutes of work, is it to much asked? even if you cant write a good english its was not impossible.

i know that a lot of people are angry and cant wait to get new mods but you also need to understand us.

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

24. Who Said Thanks:

anon (04.07.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23

Talking this forum is awesome

hi guys my first post here
    i found this community todayafter searching for ways to cheat at thevault and was suprised to see the quality of posts and the helpfulness of the members i decided to stay in this forum and be a member and lucky me signups are open yippe i wish i had found this awesome forum before and u guys rock i believe the information in this forum will allow me access to material i thought was not possible without seeding for about a year or paying for it by huge amounts (which i dont currently have ) so thank you all i hope to be of help to this forum
    Thanks

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast