Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Cheating on TTi.nu

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    Okay thanks, but i don't understand why do they make that option, it's for cheaters only
    Same reason Gazelle trackers have paranoia settings. And just like on Gazelle trackers, I seriously doubt you can hide torrents from staff. I was pretty surprised the first time I heard FreshOn let you manipulate your snatchlist like this, though.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

WTF (22.06.11)

P2P Client
    utorrent,mr,rm
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss233
    I dont think you can hide the snatchlist torrent from staff..
    But on some other trackers, If the torrent is uploaded by yourself , you can cheat a huge on it and delete the torrent, and the staff can find nothing.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerorange View Post
    I dont think you can hide the snatchlist torrent from staff..
    But on some other trackers, If the torrent is uploaded by yourself , you can cheat a huge on it and delete the torrent, and the staff can find nothing.
    Of course staff have access to the whole snatchlist - would otherwise be a really stupid staff. Then I also think there's private logs, so to just delete something doesn't mean that the info isn't there to be watched by staff eyes
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

ErRor (22.06.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I was pretty surprised the first time I heard FreshOn let you manipulate your snatchlist like this, though.
    What can you do with your snatchlist in FreshOn?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439

Sorry, I meant TTi. I really don't know why I wrote FreshOn.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss138
    Sadly, once again i'm caught. They said " Error: This account has been disabled (Reason: Ratio cheating... 2.378 TB in 614) " just few hours ago.
    I've checked logs and see that few hours ago when my internet connection was disconnected for hours and the mR still try connecting to them and then when everything goes fine, i see that my passkey is invalid in the first annouce. So i don't know can this make me be suspected or nearly that ?
    Anw I swear i won't go again into this site third although i know cheating there is easy but needing times while i'm not patient waiting for months or years to be able to cheat there. It make me tired twice, hmm...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss238
    Sadly, once again i'm caught. They said " Error: This account has been disabled (Reason: Ratio cheating... 2.378 TB in 614) " just few hours ago.
    I've checked logs and see that few hours ago when my internet connection was disconnected for hours and the mR still try connecting to them and then when everything goes fine, i see that my passkey is invalid in the first annouce. So i don't know can this make me be suspected or nearly that ?
    Anw I swear i won't go again into this site third although i know cheating there is easy but needing times while i'm not patient waiting for months or years to be able to cheat there. It make me tired twice, hmm...
    in what time exactly you uploaded 2.378 TB? one day?
    Last edited by ErRor; 30.06.11 at 19:25.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    Omg I don't see the reason why you people do this... 2.378 TB in 614. If you don't want to get a ban, then don't be greedy! Noone needs a buffer of 2TB to be able to download stuff in that short amount of time ^^
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss138
    Quote Originally Posted by ErRor View Post
    in what time exactly you uploaded 2.378 TB? one day?
    i can't remember exactly but maybe about 2 days, cheated on ~14 torrents, account is 1 months old and i cheated when it's 2 weeks old and yesterday i can access but today when my connection is disconnect, shit happen. I don't know how can they catch me. And now i'm waiting for another terrible thing which i really don't want.

---------- Post added at 00:49 ---------- Previous post was at 00:46 ----------

ah. now i can't remember exactly fake uploaded amount and the time i cheated, just flash 2-3 torrent which about 500 GB total and a pack which i let it leeching and seeding normally in few days with low speed.

---------- Post added at 00:55 ---------- Previous post was at 00:49 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lertsy View Post
    Omg I don't see the reason why you people do this... 2.378 TB in 614. If you don't want to get a ban, then don't be greedy! Noone needs a buffer of 2TB to be able to download stuff in that short amount of time ^^
    Yeah, maybe that but i really don't need this tracker i only cheat on it for fun and the site's interface is nice, more peers so that make me go again but now is never. And this is the first time i flash so i want a try as more as possible.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss238
    flashing doesnt mean you upload 500gb in a single try
    you overflashed thats why you got banned, next time be more careful
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    It's possible for Internet connections to go down. If they banned people for that, they wouldn't have too many users.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss138
    Quote Originally Posted by ErRor View Post
    next time be more careful
    No once again, i wont flash on any tracker except it's a low level tracker and i dont need it at anything, and also it doesnt harm me anthing even if i'm get caught

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    It's possible for Internet connections to go down. If they banned people for that, they wouldn't have too many users.
    No, maybe you miss my words, i mean my connection is down while mR is still try connect to tracker and maybe that make me be under their eyes...hmm....i really don't know what happened
    Last edited by WTF; 30.06.11 at 20:12.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    Yeah, maybe that but i really don't need this tracker i only cheat on it for fun and the site's interface is nice, more peers so that make me go again but now is never. And this is the first time i flash so i want a try as more as possible.
    Well if you don't care - flash on
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    "WTF" reiterating one of my older posts, try " xx gB/s" and WM but flash in total less than 100GB with each WM interval. You should be fine.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss125
    Tried RM with speeds up to 3MB/s no ban.....
    It's been more than a month.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314