Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Yup i know.Just upload little by little and you will be fine.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss64
    thanks mihai for the tuto but i 've still some questions about the seed time

wich is stick to 0:00

and also shall i restart faking with the same torrent at the percent i left it last time
    Last edited by Velverde; 10.06.09 at 04:28.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    thanks mihai for the tuto but i 've still some questions about the seed time

wich is stick to 0:00
    You mean you have no seedtime?If yes then i recomend to make some seedtime first then use my method.

and also shall i restart faking with the same torrent at the percent i left it last time
    Well yes/Always do that.You can't start the same torrent from 0% again.They will notice you downloaded more than 100%.

Thanks

P2P Client
    RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss64
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai91 View Post
    You mean you have no seedtime?If yes then i recomend to make some seedtime first then use my method.
    how can i increaze my seed time beforer i begin faking and i don't understand why with ur method the upload increaze but the seed time doesn't increaze
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2064
    Quote Originally Posted by Velverde View Post
    how can i increaze my seed time beforer i begin faking and i don't understand why with ur method the upload increaze but the seed time doesn't increaze
    Your seedtime is not increasing because you are not keeping yourself at the tracker for long enough with your announces, as it's the core of Mihai91's method. So, to get some seedtime you can download some albuns and real seed for a while or fake seed with RM (memory read) with 0 kb/s as upload. If you are new at waffles don't worry too much about ratios, as it takes you to download at least 5 Gb to start kicking in.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Mihai (10.06.09)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Yup.Tnx alpacino.You have to real seed withouth using my method first.Use 0 kb until you have at least 24 hours of seedtime.Then use my method.

Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (10.06.09)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss28
    OK, Let me get this straight: A very new user at waffles, and wants to use mratio. This is what I will have to do. (Assuming I get a waffles invite someday)
    Download something using MY REAL DOWNLOAD SPEED. Of course the client would be vuze, because I will have to use Mratio and mratio does not support U torrent. (But what If I want to use U torrent w/ mratio?)
    And then after the download is complete, and it starts seeding. I let it seed using my REAL UPLOAD speed. I will seed some stuff until I get a good amount of seed hours: About 48.
    And then I load up mratio, use mratio on a good torrent. I upload at 1024 and download at 900, and let it to its thing, and when the update time reaches to 2 mins (left) I STOP the torrent and change the speed to 0, and the download to 200kB/s. Right? Now the thing is the download will count towards my ratio too. And the downside is, I wont REALLY have the thing I downloaded using mratio in my HDD, right? But after sometime I want to download that torrent, downloading it twice would look weird right? Plus how often should I use this method. Every 2 days? And also download alot?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    (But what If I want to use U torrent w/ mratio?)
    The248 doesn't plan to implement an uTorrent emulation in mR. Use the RatioMaster with memory reader for that.

And then after the download is complete, and it starts seeding. I let it seed using my REAL UPLOAD speed. I will seed some stuff until I get a good amount of seed hours: About 48.
    No, the basis of this method is manually stopping before the tracker update as you upload at high speeds, 2 or 3 minutes before the automatic update. Read the first post again.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Quote Originally Posted by Zseeds View Post
    OK, Let me get this straight: A very new user at waffles, and wants to use mratio. This is what I will have to do. (Assuming I get a waffles invite someday)
    Download something using MY REAL DOWNLOAD SPEED. Of course the client would be vuze, because I will have to use Mratio and mratio does not support U torrent. (But what If I want to use U torrent w/ mratio?)
    And then I load up mratio, use mratio on a good torrent. I upload at 1024 and download at 900, and let it to its thing, and when the update time reaches to 2 mins (left) I STOP the torrent and change the speed to 0, and the download to 200kB/s. Right? Now the thing is the download will count towards my ratio too. And the downside is, I wont REALLY have the thing I downloaded using mratio in my HDD, right? But after sometime I want to download that torrent, downloading it twice would look weird right? Plus how often should I use this method. Every 2 days? And also download alot?

You should really read the first post again.But the thing is that you don't have to let i download completely at 900 kb.You download 98% for example and then you stop and start it with you real download speed.And if you downloaded it for real you don't have to fake the download with mratio because you already snached it.Just fake your upload.And you can use this method when you want.ANd you shouldn't have the same ratio at all your torrents.Let one with less than 0,5, another one with ratio 1,.. ,one or two with ratio 2-3 etc.Just don't have big ratios on packs.

Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss28
    Okay, what torrents do you recommend to cheat on? The packs are the only ones which have leechers, but they are also seeders (Partial)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2064
    Okay, what torrents do you recommend to cheat on? The packs are the only ones which have leechers, but they are also seeders (Partial)
    The recommended packs are: Pimsleur language pack, Rosetta Stone language pack and fresh DCP minuteman.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    I would say avoid packs.Because they have only part seeder.Use it on little torrents and if you wanna cheat on packs don't fake 100% of the pack.Look at the peers and fake the same amount as them.

Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171
    Yes, agree. Using packs for cheating would be a suicide in most instances, if not very careful. I download a pack torrent, open (just till the add torrent dialog box comes), see the files, select the number of files that I plan to download, see the size, and then cancel the torrent. Then fire up RM, put the size in that, and slowly start cheating. I take care to see the peerid and key match with any of those in Azureus. I do not rely on RM tracing it for me. I myself see the log of any file going on at Waffles, see the peerid and key and put it in RM
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    I download a pack torrent, open (just till the add torrent dialog box comes), see the files, select the number of files that I plan to download, see the size, and then cancel the torrent. Then fire up RM, put the size in that, and slowly start cheating.
    Do you mean the finished %? If so, don't do that on packs you can't find at other trackers if you haven't downloaded those actual files before.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Do you mean the finished %? If so, don't do that on packs you can't find at other trackers if you haven't downloaded those actual files before.
    No, I do not mean that. Only for sake of authenticity, on a pack, in the dialog of 'add torrents' in xtreme mod, in the lower right hand corner, you can see the size of the files that you are downloading. In a movies pack for example, I select all rar files belonging to one movie, just to see exact size which shows i lower right corner, then I cancel torrent, dont DL it with xtreme mod at all. The same size I put in RM with option of Download till (for example, 1370 MB), and then stop. Thsi way it becomes more authentic. As for finished %, I never start with a random value. I always start with '0'
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

Black Orchid (15.06.09) , anonftw (13.06.09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast