Thread: Leecherslair new site url

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss89

Leecherslair new site url

Leecherslair is up with a new site url

Just got this mail from LL
    Message received from leecherslair on 2009-05-14 10:37:26 GMT.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
    Leecherslair is now back to full strength and things are running normally again. 90% of our members have made the transition to the new server and new URL so this email is for the other 10% that still have not logged into the site on the new URL.

In 7 days time any account that has not been logged into since we moved servers we will deem as lost members and they will be deleted from the database, this will then complete our member pruning.

If you have still not logged into the site with the new URL you will need to do so in the next 7 days to prevent your account from being deleted, you can do this by following the link at the bottom of this email.

If you are having problems logging into the site you can recover your password from the login page, if you are still having problems then you can contact us on our forums but you will need to register an account first.

Please make sure that you register with the exact name that you use on the main site as all accounts are manually confirmed and any that do no match will no be validated.

I hate using the mass email system as I don't like spamming peoples mail boxes, so this is the last email that will be sent out about this matter.

Merlin

PS.. Do not publish this email anywhere as has happened in the past, anyone doing so will instantly be banned!!!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

splicer (01.07.09) , SBfreak (14.05.09)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    Moved.

They have been using the new domain name for quite a while, but it seems they finally finished switching over.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB-I
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss267
    It seems to load even faster for me now than before and there seems to be more peers.

Ahhh Life is good again.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    PS.. Do not publish this email anywhere as has happened in the past, anyone doing so will instantly be banned!!!
    Merely scare tactics.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread