Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Torrentbytes

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    I really love how TB is one of the few still resisting and using TBDev. I hate the first TL redesign, I remember I had difficulty reading those rows and columns.
    it's hip to be square
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39443
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    I hate the first TL redesign

We didn't know how good we had it!

I also think this layout is best for a general tracker, but I must note the classic TB source is two decades old and therefore a nightmare to run and write code for.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Yup, this was the best!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1620
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    In both cases, I am very pleased they managed to pull a 180. FL is currently one of the torrent world's top offerings, and TB is among the few old guard trackers still remaining.
    Yeah at least TB and FL didn't close , by the way it was the first time I read they were closing, like many trackers in the past, but at the end they changed their minds.
    Thanks

hello , in torrentbytes , when i load the torrent it's stuck and dont run although i click force download ?
    anyone have problem like me ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39443
    Client or mod? Settings? Amount of seeds on torrent? Are you connectable?
    Thanks

Client or mod? Settings? Amount of seeds on torrent? Are you connectable?
    i use seedbox from seedhost , but when i download .torrent and add into qbittorrent via web , it stalled , i force resume but not working
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    Quote Originally Posted by ivy1123 View Post
    i use seedbox from seedhost , but when i download .torrent and add into qbittorrent via web , it stalled , i force resume but not working
    Does this happen even on well seeded torrents? For this tracker I've always had difficulties downloading from torrents with 1 or 2 seeds only.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Does this happen even on well seeded torrents? For this tracker I've always had difficulties downloading from torrents with 1 or 2 seeds only.
    yes , i often download the newest torrent but it stalled all
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39443
    yes , i often download the newest torrent but it stalled all
    Time to read a qBittorrent tuning guide

I've always had difficulties downloading from torrents with 1 or 2 seeds only.
    The old Vuze wiki had an article explaining why this can happen.

If the tracker reports that there are seeds, but you aren't connected to any of them, one or more of the following may be true:

• You haven't allowed enough time for the connection to be made. It can take a few seconds to a few minutes for you to connect to a seed after you start downloading. It will probably take longer if you have a NAT problem or firewall problem.
    • The tracker is just wrong, there really isn't a seed (anymore) at that IP. Possible causes:
      • The seed crashed
      • The seed lost its network connection
      • The seed just stopped seeding and didn't bother to let the tracker know
      • The tracker is buggy and/or hosting Bad torrents
    • A Denial-Of-Service (DOS) attack essentially disabled the seed's computer or network.
    • There is too much latency between you and the seed to establish a connection before one or the other computer times out and gives up.
    • All the seed's available connections are legitimately in use by other peers (that is, the seed is limiting itself to serving N peers and there are already N of them).
    • Both you and the seed are behind firewalls or NAT routers and neither of you has set up the port-forwarding correctly.
    • All the seed's available bandwidth is legitimately in use by other peers (either the seed is explicitly limiting itself to N kB/sec, has a slow line or its ISP is throttling likely BitTorrent connections).
    • The seed has your IP address on his banlist.
    • The seed is on your IP banlist
    • The seed only allows connections to people with a certain BitTorrent client which you don't have.
    • The seed only allows connections to people who have successfully set up port forwarding and/or don't use a standard incoming listen port.
    • The seed is in superseed mode. When this is the case the seed will preferentially upload selected pieces to selected peers to maximize the initial distribution of the download. This is easy to recognise: there is a single seed in the swarm and when you look at the peers view you will see almost all of the other peers with the same availability, slowly increasing (at the upload limit of the superseeding peer)
    Two other possibilities include the seeder forcing encryption your client or its settings do not allow, and some shitty alarmist firewalls (such as the kind enabled by default on ISP-issued routers) detecting BitTorrent connections as port scanning or DoS attempts.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    Two other possibilities include the seeder forcing encryption your client or its settings do not allow
    This one is exactly what I thought when I was dealing with those, since I got what I needed from somewhere else, I didn't bother, but will try to mess with these settings next time.

Currently using "outgoing: enabled" and "allow incoming legacy connections" on uSerenity.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39443
    Currently using "outgoing: enabled" and "allow incoming legacy connections" on uSerenity.
    In theory this is the best setting as it retries outgoing connections without encryption if the first attempt fails, and accepts both kinds for incoming ones. (Note that contrary to what some believe, uTorrent does support full stream encryption; this is marked in the flags column of the Peers tab with "E" vs. "e" for headers only.)

Yet another factor I forgot before: TCP vs uTP. If there is no agreement on a transport protocol, connections between two peers will be impossible. To make matters less and more complicated at the same time, uTP connections are always unencrypted...
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (02.04.24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456