Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BitMeTV.ORG

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss555
    I just tested 1.8.5 and 2.0 with 2.0 my dl speed suck for 50% of the time it's 10kb's and with 1.8.5 i don't have this problem in same torrent ...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39473
    Care to set bt.transp_disposition to 5 in 2.0 and restart?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss555
    yes and still speeds are terrible
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    I just gave up my account for this site in favor of freshon and all I can say is 'go-go-freshon'. As far as I'm concerned, BitmeTV licks a$$ so badly that it even participates in this a$$-licking behavior on several occasions, including Christmas day, and even days that pilgrims go on holy ventures of some sort to where-ever.

All I can say is that, this TV monstrosity is not even worth being in the position that it supposedly is let alone being served bandwidth allowances and being given it's so-called "higher - up position" amongst other sites dedicated to TV.

As for the staff there at Bitme, I'd say that they're probably trying to produce half-breeds with amoebas, I think, and unsuccessfully attempting to produce half-amoeba-half-human offspring in so doing. The whole site S-U-C-K-S so badly, that the staff there shoot green slime out of their right nostrils and pink globes of ectoplasm out of their butt-ends.

If the site itself wasn't some inanimate cyber-thing of some kind and instead was an actual person, I'd love to send it some ice-cream and have it/he/she-what-ever believe that the chemical isopropylosothene monoglutinate, is extremely beneficial to the production of it's/his/ her what-ever, pubic hair.
    Eat More!!

Now that I've a legit account on freshon, I see now what the rage has been all about. Freshon, from my observations is at least a site that one can seed back on without having to sit on the torrent for weeks and weeks ( as per my own experience, so far at least).

The numbers of leechers there on freshon.tv is awesome to say the least. At bitmetv, you'd have a chunk of people download a torrent, sit on it, and like myself, hope that there'd be somebody that you could seed back to in a short while, which, according to my own personal experiences, was a rare thing.

I made my ratio on there BitmeTV legit, without cheating and it was at times difficult, I'll admit. So far, with freshon.tv, there's tonnes of leechers to give back to.

What a difference!!
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (31.05.11) , takomania (30.05.11)

Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    I just gave up my account for this site in favor of freshon and all I can say is 'go-go-freshon'. As far as I'm concerned, BitmeTV licks a$$ so badly that it even participates in this a$$-licking behavior on several occasions, including Christmas day, and even days that pilgrims go on holy ventures of some sort to where-ever.

All I can say is that, this TV monstrosity is not even worth being in the position that it supposedly is let alone being served bandwidth allowances and being given it's so-called "higher - up position" amongst other sites dedicated to TV.

As for the staff there at Bitme, I'd say that they're probably trying to produce half-breeds with amoebas, I think, and unsuccessfully attempting to produce half-amoeba-half-human offspring in so doing. The whole site S-U-C-K-S so badly, that the staff there shoot green slime out of their right nostrils and pink globes of ectoplasm out of their butt-ends.

If the site itself wasn't some inanimate cyber-thing of some kind and instead was an actual person, I'd love to send it some ice-cream and have it/he/she-what-ever believe that the chemical isopropylosothene monoglutinate, is extremely beneficial to the production of it's/his/ her what-ever, pubic hair.
    Eat More!!

Now that I've a legit account on freshon, I see now what the rage has been all about. Freshon, from my observations is at least a site that one can seed back on without having to sit on the torrent for weeks and weeks ( as per my own experience, so far at least).

The numbers of leechers there on freshon.tv is awesome to say the least. At bitmetv, you'd have a chunk of people download a torrent, sit on it, and like myself, hope that there'd be somebody that you could seed back to in a short while, which, according to my own personal experiences, was a rare thing.

I made my ratio on there BitmeTV legit, without cheating and it was at times difficult, I'll admit. So far, with freshon.tv, there's tonnes of leechers to give back to.

What a difference!!
    I agree somewhat with what you said, though it's not entirely true, on BitMeTv you can get great speeds on old torrents/packs especially non-popular series which isn't the case with freshon/TvT/BTN and that's the benefit of hard to seed trackers, people leave torrents seeding in their clients for months and even for years.
    Don't make my mistake and ditch your account there, just save it for the time being.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (31.05.11) , takomania (30.05.11) , SealLion (28.05.11)

Looks like they were reading this thread and decided to open their doors for new users.

BitMeTV.ORG :: Signup
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

takomania (30.05.11)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39473
    BitMeTV opening signups? That hasn't happened since mid-2008! Go go go
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Are you freakin kidding me. WOW BMTV opened signups.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    Looks like they were reading this thread .....

I'm wondering if I might have had something to do with that. Who know...??
    Maybe I added to many intensifiers inside my commentary.
    Or maybe they felt they just got slammed when they least expected it.

That site is 'over-the-top' rated, IMHO.
    I often wonder if we should rename this thread to 'BitTheN00b"
    ordain them laws".

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39473
    SealLion: you aren't the only person I've met that criticizes how BitMeTV has, in short, failed to keep up with present times and situations. Maybe their staff finally decided to give a damn about the people that don't happen to have a seedbox.

Open signups may be the beginning of something bigger - or not.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

flowerorange (31.05.11) , mizo (31.05.11) , SealLion (31.05.11)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    I sure hope so. As I briefly mentioned earlier, it was a bit of a challenge for myself to seed back for weeks at times to recieve back the ratio I initially started out with before I downloaded what-ever torrent at the time. Like most people, I don't mind seeding back. It's the normal thing to do. However, with there being some great seedboxers on any particular torrent, you know who benefited the most.
    I guess time will tell, anon.
    Last edited by SealLion; 31.05.11 at 03:25.
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    SealLion: you aren't the only person I've met that criticizes how BitMeTV has, in short, failed to keep up with present times and situations. Maybe their staff finally decided to give a damn about the people that don't happen to have a seedbox.

Open signups may be the beginning of something bigger - or not.
    i agree with you
    and also i guess they want to be in the top again after freshon open signup and a lot of people ( me included ) gone to freshon instead of BitmeTV
    now i guess everything will back like it was
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by mizo View Post
    i agree with you
    and also i guess they want to be in the top again after freshon open signup and a lot of people ( me included ) gone to freshon instead of BitmeTV
    now i guess everything will back like it was
    Unless BMTV introduce new initiatives to make seeding easier there (a points system to buy GBs, ratio free or more leechers etc) then FreshOn will maintain it's #1 spot.. a seedbox only tracker is never a good idea, it alienates too many people.
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 31.05.11 at 03:58.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (31.05.11)

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    Quote Originally Posted by GymTanAndLaundry View Post
    Unless BMTV introduce new initiatives to make seeding easier there (a points system to buy GBs, ratio free or more leechers etc) then FreshOn will maintain it's #1 spot.. a seedbox only tracker is never a good idea, it alienates too many people.
    i don't agree
    take SCC an example
    there are a lot of seedboxes there but it's one of the best trackers
    i believe that different is a good thing
    not having a point system or ratio free torrents is not a bad thing so now i guess BitmeTV will be like it always was the best TV tracker
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by mizo View Post
    i don't agree
    take SCC an example
    there are a lot of seedboxes there but it's one of the best trackers
    i believe that different is a good thing
    not having a point system or ratio free torrents is not a bad thing so now i guess BitmeTV will be like it always was the best TV tracker
    Well the things I posted were just some suggestions. SCC has many users without a seedbox and they dont need to have a seedbox because they can make ratio off the archive section by seeding old packs that seedbox users have left behind for newer torrents. SCC add many new movies into the archive each week titled as "week.21.720p.movies" and etc, so you can usually get the newest movie you want and it will cost you no ratio, and you are guaranteed to build some megabytes/gigabytes off it too so it works good. It's this kind of thing which makes SCC easier to seed on than BMTV. Not EASY, but easier.... that's how they strike the happy balance between a ton of seedbox users alongside a lot of home users and it works very very well. So yeah, without going ratio free or being open sign-up for ages the best thing BMTV can really do to enjoy big numbers again/popularity is probably copy scc, and have an archive section or some kind of section dedicated to free leech.

SCC would be TL without it's Archive section, The archive section is what makes SCC one of the most desired trackers as it is so rich in content, and allows the site to be enjoyable for those legit users who do not cheat but can't afford a seedbox either. BMTV Could learn something from that... I think SCC got the balance perfectly, and I thank you for pointing out SCC as an example as it has helped to strengthen my point.

Also, BMTV doesn't really grow because they are so strict and ban entire invite trees for the mistakes/asshole behaviour of one person - this makes an inviter responsible for the behaviour of everybody they invite, something you are uncapable of regulating yourself. So if said invitee fucks off a member of staff, cheats, or just does something other than inactivity to get their account banned then the inviter is banned alongside all his other invitees who will have nothing to do with what happened at all. This makes people very hesitant/wary/cautious/unprepared to invite any person to the site they can't punch and steal from in real life... this means BMTV has a ton of VIP users who have 3 invites at the end of the each month but never use them because they don't want it affecting their own account. BMTV really does need this sign-up to see an influx in their numbers, but like I said.. without additional changes this boom in numbers will be shortlived aside the few seedbox users and clever cheaters they gain from the open sign-up, further compounding the problem that the site is a bitch for majority of torrenters, legit non-seedbox non-cheating users.

I don't however understand why you think BMTV will be the best just because they have a brief open-signup period though. If they just have this "limited time" of open sign-ups and change nothing else, a lot of noobs who sign-up will end up being banned because they cant make any ratio.. or will treat the account like a collectors item and use it as minimally as possible to keep it active... that will keep at it it's current spot of "tracker declining in popularity". FreshOn is very very popular... maybe you mean in your opinion you think BMTV is the best, what I am saying is that there will not be a wide consensus that BMTV is the best while FreshOn is pumping out fast freeleech content that BMTV also offers, but at a premium because it's impossible to seed it back to even 1:1 so you need to pay money for a seedbox, or pay money to donate.... either way, people download shit from the internet because they can't afford it in real life, sending $50, $100 or paying for a dedicated server every month isn't a viable option for the majority of downloaders.. especially for those from less developed countries who literally get raped by conversion rates to USD (in the case of BMTV, but on a more general scale.. EUROS :/)
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 31.05.11 at 04:58.
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (31.05.11) , mizo (31.05.11) , flowerorange (31.05.11)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast