Thread: FileList - FL

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I encourage everyone to click on the gift box every day this week, they're super generous with their presents.
    Where is the gift box? I can't find it.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    left bottom corner should be

i've gathered around 1tb in 3 days
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Where is the gift box? I can't find it.
    As DarkSaibot said, or just go to /gift.php.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    i've gathered around 1tb in 3 days
    Last year I won almost a terabyte of upload, a ton of coins and temporary VIP status!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    last year i've clicked the gift box 3 days from 7 in wich i've won some gb and coins - i mostly click them for fun since i rarely use fl and already have everything possible in it - but is cool for somebody that use it every day and has n ratio
    also they have 7 days of GLOBAL FREELEECH
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    also they have 7 days of GLOBAL FREELEECH
    Under normal conditions, they already have so much freeleech that there shouldn't be a difference I clicked on the gift box yesterday and won 1 FL token, my oh my!

PS: I'm still using the account you gave me, 10 years and counting!
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    10 years has passed since than ? fuck me

in this days i use only rarbg for torrents and is more than enough - from fl i use only games - when i rarely play

until now i've got only 200 GB 300GB 200 GB and counting
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    10 years has passed since than ? fuck me
    Yes sir. I was originally invited by SBfreak, but a few days later they had a database crash and had to restore a backup from when I hadn't registered yet. Then you offered me a dupe account you weren't using and the rest is history

in this days i use only rarbg for torrents and is more than enough - from fl i use only games - when i rarely play
    Most of my torrenting these days is anime, so my needs are fulfilled by public trackers too. Speeds aren't anywhere as bad as they were in the past.

until now i've got only 200 GB 300GB 200 GB and counting
    I just received an invite code! That's a big deal when you aren't VIP.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    Yes sir. I was originally invited by SBfreak, but a few days later they had a database crash and had to restore a backup from when I hadn't registered yet. Then you offered me a dupe account you weren't using and the rest is history
    i actually remember,
    i don't know where 10 days has passed since than for me it was like it happend last month or so- maybe where i do same things each day - i remeber when i was in school when i've felt a year passing like it was a decade now is the other way around

Most of my torrenting these days is anime, so my needs are fulfilled by public trackers too. Speeds aren't anywhere as bad as they were in the past.
    overhere moslty tv-shows - also compared to other trackers la scenefz fl.ro has a lack of romanian content since they don't allow that or something - public trackers are good when it comes to download something shared recently because on older stuff rarelly you will find seeders - the cons of public trackers - at least on private they still are 2-3 seeders

I just received an invite code! That's a big deal when you aren't VIP.
    yesterday i've got 3 tokens also :) today i have to wait until later
    i just noticed that they have permanent vip for some 50k of coins - buuuu - i've spent 60e on donation for permanent vip just to see a star and 100+ invites how to grow roots in my account ))
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    I just got around 300GB credit
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Another year goes by... make sure to check your accounts every day this week, the daily gifts are as great as usual!

It's been one more year of FileList, which means we are 13 years old.

Since the last anniversary we have changed our main domain, we introduced the API which enables programatically searching for torrents, we have improved the relevancy of the results reeturned by the search engine and we made a few major improvements and modifications to the tracker. We could say it was a somewhat active year.

Slowly, but surely, the development of the new site is still ongoing. We know you are eager to have it, because so are we.
    There will be a staff only closed beta, after which an invitation based beta will start in which you (the users) will also be able to participate.
    We'll return with more details about the signing up procedure when we'll be closer to the user beta phase.

Also, I wish to thank you, all the members of this community. You, starting from the user rank up until administrator are the people which make this site work. You are the cogs which make everything run smoothly.

Thank you for supporting the community, because of you the site is still progressing in the best way possible!
    Thank you very much for being FileList! This holiday is about you!

Events:
    Global FreeLeech! A whole week of Global FreeLeech! Starting on the 1st of September until the 7th of September.
    13th anniversary gift! Starting on the 1st of September until the 7th of September you will be able to claim a gift, by clicking in the lower left corner of the website, once every 24 hours. The gifts are similar to those in the shop: Upload, FLCoins, Invitations, FLTokens, VIP.
    Discounted Shop prices! Starting on the 1st of September until the 7th of September you can enjoy the Shop at reduced prices!

Contests:
    FileList Memes (ends on 2020-09-01, 23:59:59)
    Guess the game (ends on 2020-09-01, ora 23:59:59)
    Emoji game (starts 2020-09-02)
    Guess the word (starts 2020-09-02)
    Post and win (starts 2020-09-03)
    Avatar design (starts 2020-09-03)
    Find the gift (starts 2020-09-04)
    Based on the staff's availability some surprise contests may also popup, so be on the lookout in the category 13 ani de FileList

Happy Anniversary FileList!

We wish you all the best!
    FileList Staff
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    May the birth of our Savior Jesus bring you everything that you wish for, a lot of love and prosperity.
    We wish you a Happy Holiday, full of joy and happiness and a marvelous New Year ahead!

Starting on the 20th of December until the 1st of January you will be able to claim a gift, by clicking in the lower left corner of the website, once every 24 hours. The gifts are similar to those in the shop: Upload, FLCoins, Invitations, FLTokens, VIP.

Happy New Year!!!
    FileList Staff
    I got one freeleech token today, yay! Maybe I'll have actual luck tomorrow
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    got 500GB of upload
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    [English]

Today is a very important day for our community. We are celebrating our 14th anniversary! We don't even know when time has passed and how lucky we are to have this admirable community. Thank you to all our users, we hope you feel part of this wonderful team! Thank you for supporting the community and thanks to you we are here today!

Special thanks to all the staff for the wonderful work they do and their involvement!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being FileList! This holiday is about you!

Events:
    * Global FreeLeech! A whole week of Global FreeLeech! Starting on the 4th of September until the 11th of September.
    * 14th-anniversary gift! Starting on the 4th of September until the 11th of September you will be able to claim a gift, by clicking in the lower-left corner of the website, once every 24 hours. The gifts are similar to those in the shop: Upload, FLCoins, Invitations, FLTokens, VIP.
    * Discounted Shop prices! From this moment up until the 11th of September, you can enjoy the Shop at reduced prices!

Competitions:
    * Ghiceste jocul (Starts on 4.09.2021)
    * Buletin Filelist la 14 ani (Starts on 04.09.2021)
    * Find The Hidden Movie (Starts on 04.09.2021)
    * Also, we have other surprise contests, so have a look in the competition category

FileList Staff
    As usual. Make sure to open your lootbox daily
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    One of the best general tracker,you can find content that uploaded in big HD trackers.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Today, on our 15th anniversary, we want to thank you all for your enormous contribution and for dedicating so much of your time to this community.

We thank all of our users, seeders and donors, whose dedication has contributed to our success, we thank our uploaders, for their work, desire and availability every day. The following thank you, goes to our encoders and cappers, their input is extremely valuable to us, we are truly privileged to have you on the team!

Next, we would like to say thanks to our interns and moderators, this year we made impressive progress and it's all thanks to you, thank you! Last but not least, we thank our admins, their work and professionalism has greatly impressed the whole team, and for our SysOp, a simple thank you would not be enough, but we would like to tell him that he is an inspiration to all of us and we are happy to have him with us!!

Wow, 15 years!!! We love you all and FileList wouldn't exist today without each of you who have contributed in one way or another to this wonderful site!

We hope you enjoy the events we have prepared for you, so let the party begin!

Events:
    Global FreeLeech! A whole week of Global FreeLeech! Starting on the 4th of September until the 11th of September.
    15th-anniversary gift! Starting on the 4th of September until the 11th of September you will be able to claim a gift, by clicking in the lower-left corner of the website, once every 24 hours. The gift is similar to the one in the shop and you can win: Upload, FLCoins, Invitations, FLTokens, VIP.
    Discounted Shop prices! From this moment up until the 11th of September, you can enjoy the Shop at reduced prices!
    Invites for everyone! From this moment on all user classes (including User, Power User, Addict and Elite) can generate invitation codes. All users that had 2 invites available or less in their account now have 3 invites that can be generated and used.
    Double the FLCoins amount for any donation that chooses the FLCoins reward. Every year we have a lot of users that support us and help us keep the site alive. This year we have something for them too! From this moment up until the 11th of September, all donations that are made for FLCoins will get double the amount. The reward table from here was not updated to easily reflect the bonus amount, but if you choose 5000 FLCoins as reward, you receive 5000 FLCoins more as a bonus! Regardless of the chosen amount, the bonus is double!

Competitions:
    This year we have a special contest that ALL users are automatically participating if they have seeding torrents.
    More details here: Peers Lottery
    Probably the contest will be available for the entire month of September!

Other active contests:
    [15 ani] Find The Hidden Movie
    [15 ani] Celebrate with us!
    [15 ani] The most interesting collection!

Have a look in the competition section to see other available contests!

FileList Staff

P.S. A huge Thank You to spondilita for his creative involvement in all the banners and images that we use and appreciate!
    Go go go!
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (04.09.22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast