eMule 0.49c SBI Leecher v2.11

Printable View

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  • 09.02.10, 21:46
    Vation
    Connections and KAD issue from 2.01 seems to be fixed!
  • 10.02.10, 05:30
    xixifrank
    :frown:

Kaspersky

2010/2/10 12:26:04

HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic

C:\Users\well\Desktop\eMule 0.49c SBI Leecher v2.11\emule.exe
  • 10.02.10, 05:43
    cheatos
    Quote:

Originally Posted by xixifrank View Post
    :frown:

Kaspersky

2010/2/10 12:26:04

HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic

C:\Users\well\Desktop\eMule 0.49c SBI Leecher v2.11\emule.exe

kaspersky sucks hard,
    my avira didn't detect anything,

besides this is a false positive
  • 10.02.10, 06:39
    saebrtooth
    @franki, If you scan the open source official you'll get the same. Its the packers the coders use because they are the same or similar to the ones virus makers use. But of couse SBI emule is no virus.
  • 10.02.10, 10:54
    yoco
    I was begining to wonder if we're gonna see a new version! :wink:
  • 10.02.10, 11:17
    Butcho
    @yoco
    v2.2 for the member section is also nearly ready.
    But i will wait some days, if there are bug reports...

@xixifrank

which version you have installed of kaspersky?

Quote:

Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.02.10 -
    VirusTotal 10.2.2010
  • 10.02.10, 11:29
    Renk
    There is again the @*$* bug I spoke on an other thread; When no "sharing incoming", "no sharing Temp", and "sent incomplete status" are set, it is impossible for me to send to my upload windows some of my friends that are waiting in my queue.

But, I observed this phenomenon arrives especially when I thick "don't send complete file status"

So the bug seems originate in some side effects of the option "don't send complete file status".

Maybe it could help !
  • 10.02.10, 11:59
    Butcho
    I've tested it yesterday and it works for me if i restart emule after i had add a custom shared folder and after i had activated the no share options.
    Or where is your shared file placed? Not in the temp and incoming directory or?
  • 10.02.10, 12:07
    Renk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Butcho View Post
    I've tested it yesterday and it works for me if i restart emule after i had add a custom shared folder.
    Or where is your shared file placed? Not in the temp and incoming directory or?

Temp and Incoming are in same the external HD where emule.exe already is (but these files are not in the emule 0.49c SBI 2.1 directory). Concerning my custom Shared Directory, it is on an other external HD
  • 10.02.10, 12:13
    saebrtooth
    Renk why dont you send in the "preferences.ini" file for Butcho. If it works for him and not you, maybe you forgot to tell him about some custom, non default setting you made.
  • 10.02.10, 12:40
    Butcho
    I will test it again.
    Did you use the upload only for friends per file or the other option in sbi security?
    If you use the one in sbi security, your upload rules per files are on public or?
  • 10.02.10, 12:54
    Renk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Butcho View Post
    I will test it again.
    Did you use the upload only for friends per file or the other option in sbi security?
    If you use the one in sbi security, your upload rules per files are on public or?

In SBI Security, I only thicked "don't share incoming" + "don't share downloads" + "don't send complete file status". All the other are unthicked.

And in my custom shared directory, most of the files are "public". I have set "release" those for witch I have select "upload only to friend".

But it will surely be better I send you my Preferences.ini file.
  • 10.02.10, 15:01
    xixifrank
    @Butcho:

Kaspersky 9.0.0.736(a)

I have installed Win7,only KIS 9 can support the new OS. Older version don't work.
  • 10.02.10, 17:26
    anon
    It really doesn't matter, because as said in the description:
    Quote:

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!
    But I guess that as long as we keep on using packers to protect the mods there'll be "my antivirus cried" posts.
  • Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
    Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast