eMule 0.49c SBI Leecher v1.9

Printable View

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  • 31.03.09, 04:23
    xixifrank
    I have seen "hide files" feature in ZZ-R before,is this "Hidden"the same as that?
    And I dont catch its usage too much..what's the benefit?
  • 31.03.09, 09:54
    yoco
    Can I copy or previous version?
  • 31.03.09, 11:23
    Flip-Mode
    Thanks, we are having some problems here connecting to servers and it seems to be nation wide and its all the emule clients, modded and unmodded.
  • 31.03.09, 12:00
    Butcho
    The hide emule feature is not for hiding files.
    You can completely hide the emule symbol from tray with this function.

Normal you could copy the mod over your old sbi leecher version but a clean install would be better.

All server in this server.met file should work for german users, but it could be that you need other addresses if you come from a other country. Perhaps anon can send you his server file...
  • 31.03.09, 12:08
    yoco
    How many servers is ok to connect?
  • 31.03.09, 12:11
    Flip-Mode
    I started a thread describing the situation in detail here any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote:

All server in this server.met file should work for german users, but it could be that you need other addresses if you come from a other country. Perhaps anon can send you his server file...
    Don't know if it would work but who is "anon" and how do I get in touch with him? :wink:
  • 31.03.09, 12:14
    yoco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Flip-Mode View Post
    Don't know if it would work but who is "anon" and how do I get in touch with him? :wink:

Don't worry, he'll get in touch with you :top::tongue:
  • 31.03.09, 13:11
    gclzfgc
    Can i copy all my old configuration files from the previus version?
  • 31.03.09, 13:48
    rom08
    Yes it work for me
  • 31.03.09, 15:32
    xixifrank
    @yoco&Flip-Mode:

these are the servers you can use

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5827/yoco.png

Anyway,dont worry. these servers are from:
    http://upd.emule-security.net/server.met

since this site has some spy servers,I have used IpFilter and deleted some no-working servers.
    So..the servers in the pic are survivors or you can call them elites:klatsch_3:

enjoy it~

@Flip-Mode:
    anon is a moderator here .
    Dont worry,you just leave your message and he will certainly reply.
    Remember,no PM,it'll be ignored..
    or you can ask him for contact ,like MSN and stuff
  • 31.03.09, 17:32
    hawkmoon
    looks greats i have some problems with server connections too
  • 31.03.09, 18:17
    Flip-Mode
    Quote:

Originally Posted by xixifrank View Post
    @yoco&Flip-Mode:

these are the servers you can use

Anyway,dont worry. these servers are from:
    http://upd.emule-security.net/server.met

since this site has some spy servers,I have used IpFilter and deleted some no-working servers.
    So..the servers in the pic are survivors or you can call them elites:klatsch_3:

enjoy it~

@Flip-Mode:
    anon is a moderator here .
    Dont worry,you just leave your message and he will certainly reply.
    Remember,no PM,it'll be ignored..
    or you can ask him for contact ,like MSN and stuff

Thanks but still no go :(
    I added the servers manually from the screenshot and I can only connect to 211.191.177.215 and 61.130.111.15

I'm sure this is not mod related so I don't know if we should keep this discussion here or move it elsewhere.
  • 31.03.09, 19:27
    Butcho
    Yes i know this crazy problem. Server.met files from users of other countries don't work on my system too. I think the most servers block some countries (ip ranges).
    You could activate the both "update serverlist when..." options in the server preferences that you find some working ones. But take care because on that way you get fake servers too...
  • 31.03.09, 22:26
    anon
    Quote:

I have seen "hide files" feature in ZZ-R before,is this "Hidden"the same as that?

If you're talking about the "upload rule/queue rule per file" feature, it lets you control which files you can queue or upload in an individual basis, so that you can queue and/or upload some, but not others.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    How many servers is ok to connect?

More servers = more overhead. 2-3 should be enough to get more sources.

In theory the number of servers you can connect to is infinite, but this will kill your connection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flip-Mode View Post

anon -> me

Unfortunately my Internet connection isn't working at home, and my ISP says that's how it'll stay until friday.

But if after adding all of xixifrank's servers to your eMule you can only connect to two of them, either they're blocking your country, or reversed. In this case, I think buying a "torrent proxy" or VPN service would be the only real solution.
  • 31.03.09, 23:49
    spanier0987
    Kann mir jemand bei den zusatz funktion eine Gute Release einstellung geben, das ich releasen kann und trotzdem einermaßen sicherheit drin ist. Danke im Vorraus....
  • 01.04.09, 01:33
    anon
    Well, if you want to release, first of all don't enable any security settings. :biggrin:

Secondly, you may want to enable fake rank, so that others never see your queue as full. Auto asking for new server and XS sources would be useful to find people to upload to; multi server connection and rotation could also help.

Moving the "upload slots" bar all the way to the left will activate slot focus, which works like this: if your maximum upload speed is 30kB/s and you're uploading to 5 clients, they should get 6kbs each. But with slot focus the first one will get 29kB/s (i.e. almost full speed) and the other ones 0.2kbs, so it can help you upload chunks faster.

But this is a leecher rather than a releaser... you'll get better results with a mod like ZZ-RS.
  • 01.04.09, 02:55
    xixifrank
    @Flip-Mode:
    I see your location is Israel,then what about here: LHNET - ìéåðèååø÷ - ôåøèì áéãåø åôðàé | äåøãú àéîéåì îäéø áòáøéú | ùéúåó ÷áöéí

this mod is from Israel,maybe it'll work fine for you.
  • 01.04.09, 07:58
    spanier0987
    Hallo, ich habe probleme mit den mod, ich habe clean install gemacht, wenn ich den Esel starte, dann friert praktisch mein Esel ein, er verbindet sich zwar alles ist offen, aber er läd nicht runter, kein upload kein download, habt ihr diese probleme nicht? Also ich habe Vista drauf, und die alte version läuft einwandfrei, aber diese geht gar nicht. Das einzige was geht ist die warteschlange, sie wird voller aber sonnst ist der Esel wie Tot....
  • 01.04.09, 10:55
    Flip-Mode
    Quote:

@Flip-Mode:
    I see your location is Israel,then what about here: LHNET - ìéåðèååø÷ - ôåøèì áéãåø åôðàé | äåøãú àéîéåì îäéø áòáøéú | ùéúåó ÷áöéí

this mod is from Israel,maybe it'll work fine for you.

Thanks but the issue isn't mod related because it happens with every emule version.
    The forum on that site is where I tried to find a solution and they didn't help, there are dozens of people with the same problem and some of the mods are trying to convince everyone that the issue is settings/router related.
  • 01.04.09, 11:28
    huanson
    excuse me,
    can anyone tell me where to find the password?

Thank you very much.
  • 01.04.09, 15:20
    Butcho
    @spanier

Teste das ganze mal mit dem Konfig Ordner der in der rar dabei ist und kopiere keinen anderen Dateien rüber. Ein beta Tester hatte ein ähnliches Problem und konnte es durch den original config Ordner lösen.
  • 01.04.09, 15:27
    xixifrank
    @huanson:

click "thanks" or "Danke" then you can see the password.
  • 01.04.09, 19:56
    spanier0987
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Butcho View Post
    @spanier

Teste das ganze mal mit dem Konfig Ordner der in der rar dabei ist und kopiere keinen anderen Dateien rüber. Ein beta Tester hatte ein ähnliches Problem und konnte es durch den original config Ordner lösen.

Habe ich getestet, geht nicht, friert ein der Esel und tut sich nichts. Liegt bestimmt an Vista, zum kotzen...:frown::frown::frown:
  • 01.04.09, 22:13
    Butcho
    Hmm da ist wirklich komisch. Leider habe ich kein Vista installiert das ich es selber testen könnte.
    Hat jemand die selben Probleme wenn der Mod unter Vista läuft?
  • 02.04.09, 05:25
    s110232
    "remember open searches between restarts"
    I correct that
    It doesn't work.
  • 02.04.09, 11:50
    yoco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by anon View Post
    More servers = more overhead. 2-3 should be enough to get more sources.

In theory the number of servers you can connect to is infinite, but this will kill your connection.

So does this mean I won't get higher download speed?
    :confused:
  • 02.04.09, 12:25
    spanier0987
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Butcho View Post
    Hmm da ist wirklich komisch. Leider habe ich kein Vista installiert das ich es selber testen könnte.
    Hat jemand die selben Probleme wenn der Mod unter Vista läuft?

Bin ich der einzige der Vista drauf hat :frown::frown::frown: oh menno
  • 02.04.09, 15:54
    xixifrank
    @yoco:
    your emule will work fine even if you set the number to 1. more servers will kill your network. To make things worse,maybe you will be banned because the same IP connects to too many servers at the same time.

@Flip-Mode:

here : ★ Web Files Leech ★: XunLei Thunder 5.8.9.662 AYU | Official Download Website

this software is called Thunder, made by Chinese. As far as I know,many Chinese use this software because it's convenient,incluing HTTP/FTP/BT/EMULE. and its speed is also good.
    This software seems to ignore the block,when I do part-time job in a company,though they block p2p,i can still get to max speed with this software.
    So,try it. maybe it'll solve your problem.
  • 02.04.09, 16:59
    anonymous0569
    Quote:

Originally Posted by spanier0987 View Post
    Bin ich der einzige der Vista drauf hat :frown::frown::frown: oh menno

Currently i'm running Vista x64 SP1 + Updates and it's working fine.

I encounter only 2 Bugs (?):
    1) Can't change to german language (Fail to download and install language library)
    2) Manually changed ipfilter.zip into ipfilter.dat
  • 02.04.09, 18:08
    anon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    So does this mean I won't get higher download speed?
    :confused:

You will if you keep the value set to 3 or lower.

Quote:

@Flip-Mode:

here : ★ Web Files Leech ★: XunLei Thunder 5.8.9.662 AYU | Official Download Website

this software is called Thunder, made by Chinese. As far as I know,many Chinese use this software because it's convenient,incluing HTTP/FTP/BT/EMULE. and its speed is also good.
    This software seems to ignore the block,when I do part-time job in a company,though they block p2p,i can still get to max speed with this software.
    So,try it. maybe it'll solve your problem.

Xunlei hammers peers, gives little upload, tries to trick other peers into that it's uploading, and "bypasses" blocks by looking for your downloads' files in HTTP/FTP servers, not to mention it scans your hard disks for all big files and saturates your upload by sharing them through its P2P network regardless of your upload speed limit.

Furthermore, its interface is full of ads and pop-ups, and its default search site redirects you to malware-infested pages.

You can still find a clean version here, but I doubt it'll help Flip-Mode, since most eMule servers have banned Xunlei.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous0569 View Post
    I encounter only 2 Bugs (?):
    1) Can't change to german language (Fail to download and install language library)

You can still get the DLL from:
    Code:

http://langmirror2.emule-project.org/lang/049237/de_DE.dll
    After that, put it in the lang directory, and choose german as the program's language.

Quote:

2) Manually changed ipfilter.zip into ipfilter.dat
    When updating it from eMule?
  • 02.04.09, 21:35
    eddihinz
    Warum läuft eMule 0.49c SBI Leecher v1.9nicht auf virtueller Maschine
    Hallo zusammen,
    ich habe versucht den o.a. leecher auf einer virtuellen Maschine zu starten, dies schlägt jedoch mit der Meldung "This software cannot be started on a virtual machine" fehl...
    Warum?! der originale Mule 49c ebenso wie der SBI leecher 1.8 laufen auf selbigem virtuellen System (VMWARE), was hat das zu bedeuten?

Für eine Erklärung bzw. einen Workaround wäre ich dankbar.

Ich Muss eine virtuelle Machine nutzen, da ich keine Software auf dem Host installieren kann (keine Admin Rechte)

Grüße Eddi
  • 02.04.09, 21:53
    anon
    Moved to the eMule SBI Leecher thread. :wink:

That's an anti-unpacking protection. You can't work around it, although maybe Butcho can build an EXE that doesn't check for a VM for you.
  • 02.04.09, 21:59
    Butcho
    Yes i'm m sorry for that. I've forgot to remove vm protection.
    I wait until someone find a major bug and then i'll update the exe....
  • 02.04.09, 22:08
    eddihinz
    Thanks for the fast reply! Ill use the 1.8 version until anyone finds a ´m major BUG (but i dont think so, so i hope you wold update the exe too if someone finds a minor bug) :-)

Bye
  • 03.04.09, 01:41
    anonymous0569
    Quote:

You can still get the DLL from: h**p://langmirror2.emule-project.org/lang/049237/de_DE.dll
    After that, put it in the lang directory, and choose german as the program's language.

Thx but in Version 1.8 it was a simple change in the settings and it worked.
    Now i get: "Failed to download and install selected language library from h**p://langmirror3.emule-project.org/lang/049237/de_DE.dll!
    I did check my firewall :).

Quote:

When updating it from eMule?

I changed it from the original command "ipfilter.zip" into "ipfilter.dat".
    If it's "ipfilter.zip" i get this error message: "ipfilter.dat.tmp is a ZIP file with unexpected content."

Grüße!

Edit: Verdammte 5-Post /url-Regel :D
  • 03.04.09, 15:49
    k4gur4
    I don't use emule in years, because of security concerns, but I'll try this version.
  • 03.04.09, 16:45
    splicer
    Same, I haven't used Emule in about, mmm, 3 years probably. That was before I got into BitTorrent, and P2P was new to me, but I learnt quick. Emule is brilliant for old, rare files, but speeds can be terrible.
  • 03.04.09, 18:04
    mariuzzo
    any guides for best settings leech?

bye
  • 03.04.09, 21:08
    anon
    Security settings:
    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4972/sbil1.gif

Mod settings:
    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1921/sbil2.gif

Quote:

With these settings you won't share (and therefore upload) anything - your queue will be empty all the time. Despite this, it's still fast for a no upload mod.

The client software and community nick emulation can't be detected, and will give you a better chance to download from others.

Server rotation will automatically connect to the next server on the list, this can help you gather more sources. You can set the interval at "Time settings" - I'd recommend something between 30 and 60 minutes.

The Time settings come tweaked by default. Don't set the reask times too low or you may be banned. You can use the ones between brackets (i.e. the official reask times) to decrease your overhead.
    The multi server connection will increase your source horizon at the cost of extra overhead.

Auto drop will automatically remove sources that don't have any useful chunks or whose queue is full from your source list.

Filename disparity check makes sure what you're downloading is that file and not a fake. (There's also a "check fake" column in the search panel to match results with known fake files) You can adjust its sensitivity in the SBI Control settings.
  • Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast