Thread: HP, Intel And Yahoo Build A Cloud Computing Playground

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391

HP, Intel And Yahoo Build A Cloud Computing Playground

Palo Alto (CA) - Whether you like it or not, cloud computing is shaping up more and more to become one of the key IT trends of the next decade. Today, cloud computing consists of too many unknown variables and most cloud services available could be considered transitional services at best. HP, Intel and Yahoo are now taking a lead role in this trend and are building a huge cloud computing playground for researchers in the hope that convincing applications will be developed and open questions will be answered.

If the IT industry has its way, the way how we use software today could soon be history. Instead of owning a local copy of software and instead of storing data on a local hard drive, the vision is that we will be using (internet-based) services as the foundation of everyday computing. HP already has outlined its ideas as "Everything as a Service," which defines devices and services to interact seamlessly through the cloud. HP believes that, sometime in the near future, businesses and individuals will use services that anticipate their needs based on location, preferences, calendar and communities

HP, Intel And Yahoo Build A Cloud Computing Playground

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

hitman (31.07.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    I guess this is a good proposition for most of Cloud IT researchers to start drawing down their own fancy dreams into realistic ground which already defined as "Everything as a Service" !! Guys,IMO this is the Future of tiny bytes transfer,with this new technology the data transfer services will be more powerful,secure & numerous in terms of info handling & exchanging services
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    An "everything as services" playground sounds kind of nice, would make life for the non-expert user easier
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    An "everything as services" playground sounds kind of nice, would make life for the non-expert user easier
    and this should be the point of any new invention tho !! making life easier as it goes further
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread