Thread: Tool not Bit Torrent specific.

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9

Tool not Bit Torrent specific.

I have a tool that I would like to share that is not Bit Torrent specific but is related to file sharing. i want to know if I can post it here. It is an autoit script that is GUI driven it allows for drag and drop of 1 of a multiple part archive for multiple archives. It that processes each archive with the Power Archiver command line utility. It extracts the file(s) to the same directory as the archive files then it deletes the multiple-part archive files and goes to the next directory. For example it will extract SomeMovie.01 -> SomeMovie.rar to SomeMovie.mkv then delete SomeMovie.01 -> SomeMovie.rar then it will extract SomeISO.01 -> SomeISO.rar to SomeISO.bin & SomeISO.cue then delete SomeISO.01 -> SomeISO.rar. I developed this for my personal use but have found it very useful and time saving as I can drag in 10 movie archives click extract and return 45 minutes later and all 10 movies are extracted.
    Please let me know if there is any interest and where I can post it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Sure you can share your tool with us it looks like something usefull and interesting. im looking forward

to the tool===========>http://www.sb-innovation.de/f69/mult...unpacker-1971/
    Thanks

Closed Thread