Ashampoo announce unbelievable giveaway. They are giving away 5 Ashampoo softwares full versions for free. The software that they give is: (1) Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6 to optimize Windows system, (2) Ashampoo Photo Commander 7 to manage your Photo, (3) Ashampoo Snap 3 to capture anything on your screen including videos, (4) Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 Advanced to burning projects on CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc and (5) Ashampoo Home Designer software that help you to plan or renovate your home in 3D.

Total price of all software on this giveaway is $159.95 but you can get all 5 softwares absolutely free of cost just require a coupon code. Actually the coupon code that I received from email is my personal coupon code but I think Ashampoo gave same coupon code to everyone and allow sharing this coupon code to everyone.

And here the Proof :

How to Get the 5 Ashampoo Softwares

1. Copy the coupon code. The coupon code on this giveaway is “ ASH-444LW1 "
2. Redeem coupon code. How? open Your personal Ashampoo® gift and paste the coupon code on the page in the available form then click “get download now” button
3. After submit the form it will opening it open download link installer for the 5 Ashampoo softwares.
4. Download the software which you want and install the software on your computer and follow the instruction after installed the software to get the license code.
:: FAH ::
And just in-case if that coupon code doesn't work you could try " XMAS-2010 " also.

enjoY!