+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to bypass surveys at Asia Torrents registration page

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss89

How to bypass surveys at Asia Torrents registration page

Hi all,

This might work on other sites too, just with different names.

1. Download Firefox if you don't have it. http://download.mozilla.org/?product...win&lang=en-US

2. Download the addon "No script" for firefox and restart browser. https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/d...rc=addondetail

3. Go to the registration page of Asia Torrents. Join or Signup - Asia Torrents

4. In "No script" menu allow the script "zedo.com" which allows the CAPTCHA (Image code) to load.

5. Click on "Create Account" and once the image code loads, immediately click stop browser to prevent the loading of another protection script/page ! This page I mean You must enable Javascript to view this website.

6. Fill your details and register
    Last edited by sebota; 08.09.11 at 22:58.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (27.02.12) , divlord (11.09.11) , anon (08.09.11) , seldom (08.09.11)

Sheila

thank you!

Thank you!!! It worked for me. That survey thing is the dumbest thing to implement. Not only does it turn away new people from registering, it signs people up to receive a ton of junk mail, and some of the sites ask for personal info like address and phone number... no thanks.

Powel

not working

I tried what you wrote but still didn't work!
    Should I only accept zedo.com or all other junk that has been stopped temporarily(chango, domdex etc.)?
    When I accept zedo.com the annoying screen pops up as expected, but leaves me no choice to "create account"...I can't get around the popup screen!

Any ideas to this?

mikabomb
    It doesn't work for me. When I try to do it a message box pops up telling me to disable ad block (which I don't have on Firefox). I agree with the previous poster though, who would want to give up personal information for asian movies?

Quote Originally Posted by mikabomb View Post
    It doesn't work for me. When I try to do it a message box pops up telling me to disable ad block (which I don't have on Firefox). I agree with the previous poster though, who would want to give up personal information for asian movies?
    Hey,
    Here's a work around, simply use the "no script" and go to the registration page, and then right before the page redirects, hit "stop" on your browser. Proceed with regular signup and enjoy!
    Thanks

Mecha

Cool IT works!

The refresh-and-stop way of bypassing really worked out.
    Thank you!

Unregistered
    I had the same problem, although I was using ABP to begin with - I disabled it, tried to complete a few of those stupid surveys, gave up cos they wouldn't take the fake details I put in, came here. But NoScript hasn't solved my problem - it seems to trigger the AdBlock warning page all by itself, I don't get -anything- from the registration page before it redirects...

I've had enough, anyway. If they don't want people to join, then good luck to them. The best stuff will turn up on other trackers, anyway:)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1

Solution :D

I've found solution how to bypass fileice and sharecash survey, mby it will work for this too Survey Bypass
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39431
    Quote Originally Posted by plajndek View Post
    I've found solution how to bypass fileice and sharecash survey, mby it will work for this too Survey Bypass
    Can anyone check that?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM, RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss253
    Quote Originally Posted by plajndek View Post
    If you're sure that it works you should know the pass to unlock the file, could you tell us what's the pass??
    Last edited by maniak; 17.05.12 at 01:57.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread