Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Leecherslair new site url

  1. #1
    KalPenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.08
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    86
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss86

    Leecherslair new site url

    Leecherslair is up with a new site url

    Just got this mail from LL
    Message received from leecherslair on 2009-05-14 10:37:26 GMT.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi
    Leecherslair is now back to full strength and things are running normally again. 90% of our members have made the transition to the new server and new URL so this email is for the other 10% that still have not logged into the site on the new URL.

    In 7 days time any account that has not been logged into since we moved servers we will deem as lost members and they will be deleted from the database, this will then complete our member pruning.

    If you have still not logged into the site with the new URL you will need to do so in the next 7 days to prevent your account from being deleted, you can do this by following the link at the bottom of this email.

    If you are having problems logging into the site you can recover your password from the login page, if you are still having problems then you can contact us on our forums but you will need to register an account first.

    Please make sure that you register with the exact name that you use on the main site as all accounts are manually confirmed and any that do no match will no be validated.

    I hate using the mass email system as I don't like spamming peoples mail boxes, so this is the last email that will be sent out about this matter.

    Merlin

    PS.. Do not publish this email anywhere as has happened in the past, anyone doing so will instantly be banned!!!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  2. Who Said Thanks:

    splicer (01.07.09) , SBfreak (14.05.09)

  3. #2
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    30,158
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss30158
    Moved.

    They have been using the new domain name for quite a while, but it seems they finally finished switching over.
    "That door is open. What do you want to do with your key?" -- ADOM 1.1.1
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  4. #3
    Dynamic's Avatar
    Join Date
    27.03.09
    Location
    Earth
    P2P Client
    SB-I
    Posts
    243
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss243
    It seems to load even faster for me now than before and there seems to be more peers.

    Ahhh Life is good again.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  5. #4
    splicer's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.01.09
    Location
    Behind you.
    P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Posts
    518
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss518
    PS.. Do not publish this email anywhere as has happened in the past, anyone doing so will instantly be banned!!!
    Merely scare tactics.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121