Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977

I Am Comic

Genre: Comedy
    Director: Jordan Brady
    Cast: Sarah Silverman, Tim Allen, Jeff Foxworthy, Kathy Griffin, Jim Gaffigan, Chris Hardwick, Carrot Top, Andy Kindler, Nick Kroll, Larry Miller, Lewis Black, Margaret Cho, Ritch Shydner, Louis C.K., Janeane Garofalo, Carlos Mencia, Wayne Federman, Greg Giraldo, Todd Glass, Brian Regan, The Sklar Brothers
    Through unprecedented backstage access and candid interviews, the film weaves through the absurd world of the working comedian and reveals a crazy and hilarious psychological profile of its practitioners. We also follow retired comic Ritch Shydner’s attempt to climb back on stage after a thirteen-year hiatus. At the top of his game in the 1980's, Shydner had HBO specials, shot five pilot TV shows, and numerous late night appearances (Carson, Letterman, Leno, etc.) but the big ...
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (07.08.10)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Genre: Comedy Documentary

other than a handful of funny jokes, what this 'movie' offers is pretty much diddly-squat

i never was particularly interested in their interview lamentations on what they experienced while working as comedians or how this one was great to work with, we were fans, always admired their work, we had a great time, we learned much, we were blessed and whathaveyou - it gets even worse when viewing additional movie material (interviews) that features actors repeating the same things over and over again without much substance to it - talk about decadence in the entertainment industry
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread