Thread: ' Pop ups ' after hitting unread posts

P2P Client
    utorrent 1.8
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss281

' Pop ups ' after hitting unread posts

Hi guys, not sure if you experiencing this . Each time i login to sb-i and hit the " Unread Posts " button at the top, i am encountered with a pop up which upons automatically opens another tab in the browser. This happens every time in almost all browsers i have tried. I am using chrome atm and have "pop ups" disabled. This is quite annoying , has anyone else faced this?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss555
    Yea it happened to me 2, but not when clicking the unread posts, the pop-up shows when I open the site ... thats why I have NotScripts in chrome now ... I didnt expected that kind of ad or popup ( whatever it is ) from sb ...
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (03.02.12)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis View Post
    I didnt expected that kind of ad or popup ( whatever it is ) from sb ...
    You're talking about the ad layers, right? Servers aren't free and running this one costs quite a bit... although I agree the layers could be less intrusive.

If you want to block this, the JS responsible for its execution can be found in the first page of the HTML source.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (03.02.12)

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    Hi guys, not sure if you experiencing this . Each time i login to sb-i and hit the " Unread Posts " button at the top, i am encountered with a pop up which upons automatically opens another tab in the browser. This happens every time in almost all browsers i have tried. I am using chrome atm and have "pop ups" disabled. This is quite annoying , has anyone else faced this?
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis View Post
    Yea it happened to me 2, but not when clicking the unread posts, the pop-up shows when I open the site ... thats why I have NotScripts in chrome now ... I didnt expected that kind of ad or popup ( whatever it is ) from sb ...
    mind you that all our uniqü tools are free and the server dös cost money not to mention all the work we put in it. we never asked for a single penny from anyone!
    so you're seriously complaining about a stupid ad you can just click away?

Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Rebound (04.02.12)