Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disclosing information about member-only mods and tools

Disclosing information about member-only mods and tools

Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    of course not. that's one reason why it is not public
    I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, though I take offense to the tone of your post. It is not my will to be combative, but I feel it incumbent upon myself to inform you that your posts make you appear smug and arrogant, specifically due to your use of "emoticons." One might hope that you find this revelation disappointing.

Considering how disagreeably arbitrary the requisite conditions for the 'member' title are, I feel obligated to find out what this version of mRatio has to offer before embarking on a quest to ingratiate myself to the moderators, administrators, and other members of this forum. In simpler terms, I need to know that my efforts will not be wasted or otherwise in vain. Understand that not everyone has the available time to pander to or adulate those in charge, self included.

Clearly, my chance of ever becoming a respected part of this community is now nil. Regardless, expressing myself is more important than any potential acceptance from those who may read my words. Please do not take these paragraphs as an indictment; they are but constructive criticism upon which you may feel it felicitous to construct a more complaisant persona.

You have my sincere apologies for having wasting everyone's time. Thank you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man View Post
    Considering how disagreeably arbitrary the requisite conditions for the 'member' title are, I feel obligated to find out what this version of mRatio has to offer before embarking on a quest to ingratiate myself to the moderators, administrators, and other members of this forum. In simpler terms, I need to know that my efforts will not be wasted or otherwise in vain. Understand that not everyone has the available time to pander to or adulate those in charge, self included.
    I would just like to add that you do not seem to understand the word "member". You get the member title from actually being a member. You get it for posting, hanging around, being helpful to other users and generally helping to keep this place alive. If I'm reading this correctly, you are apparently clearly stating that this does not interest you at all and you are just here to get the tools and would most likely leave again after receiving. If that is the case, I wouldn't expect the mods to give the title any time soon as they have a neck to snif this out.

And if I can get a bit more personal, I must say I do not appreciate how you talk to people. If anyone here is offensive, it is you. Please don't be so degrading.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 30.08.10 at 05:27.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

seldom (17.09.10) , Instab (30.08.10)

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I would just like to add that you do not seem to understand the word "member". You get the member title from actually being a member. You get it for posting, hanging around, being helpful to other users and generally helping to keep this place alive. If I'm reading this correctly, you are apparently clearly stating that this does not interest you at all and you are just here to get the tools and would most likely leave again after receiving. If that is the case, I wouldn't expect the mods to give the title any time soon as they have a neck to snif this out.

And if I can get a bit more personal, I must say I do not appreciate how you talk to people. If anyone here is offensive, it is you. Please don't be so degrading.
    I understand much more than you seem to give me credit for. For instance, I understand why you'd attempt to attack my intelligence as part of your argument, with it being nothing more than your perverted version of the truth and all. All I have ever asked for in my life is for people to stop making incorrect, uninformed assumptions. "Why is that too much to ask?," he asked rhetorically.

Not once did I state that I would depart after obtaining that which I came for. Not one solitary time. In fact, I defy you to prove that statement wrong. You can't. It's simply not the case. Here's why: I just wanted to know if taking the time to shake hands and kiss babies was worth it. Will I be pleased with or disappointed by my intended end result? Just needed an answer. Never got one. How your train of thought derailed into "he's just going to take his new ball and go home" is a mystery.

Your feelings about the way I talk to people are just that: Your feelings. I deal in facts, not feelings. Fact: I am verbose, even loquacious. That doesn't mean I'm degrading. Far from it, even. It just means that for people to get what I'm saying, they need to have a reasonable command of the English language and a dictionary at the ready. How people perceive my words is on their end, and I don't trouble myself with such things. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I'd never do anything to discourage people from thinking critically and coming to a conclusion. However, that doesn't mean that I am obligated to care.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6660
    enough, this is not helping anyone

Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12