Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: .click (formerly .bz) Tracker cheating

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    .bz trackers have very few leechers on most of the torrents. Those leechers are partial seeders. Don't cheat on those torrents. Try to cheat on the new freeleech torrents.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    So, you mean the torrent with 1 seeder and 16 leechers? thegeeks.bz I mean! go and see now!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggliable View Post
    1 seeder and 16 leechers
    Unless it's a huge torrent, chances are they're all stalled and no one is transferring anything.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Niggliable (22.09.16)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    I have a real question, I don't wanna cheat uploading at all, but in some hard to seed trackers like bitme and thegeeks, can we ghostleech? what tips do you recommend?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Cheating on bitme is risky, they have a lot of banned users!. if you check the user list,you can see many power users,even vips being disabled. I dont know what works over there because i never cheated at bitme. Also imo Bitme.org sucks, try to join bitspyder. It's a much better site and has more content. Ratio on bitme.org is not hard, all you have to do is upload elearning tutorial from rutracker to bitme. If you have a seedbox then it's even easier to get some upload.

https://rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?f=1565&nm=

Check this link and cross upload if you have decent connection speed.
    Last edited by Codec; 16.10.16 at 21:12.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    whassup lurkers
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Do you guys have any advice for cheating on TheGeeks? Will it be sufficient to fake upload at a very low speed?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    They will be having freeleech on sciencehd torrents till december 15 (im not sure about the date). Try real seeding all those torrents. cheating is risky over here.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    Banned again, i think i was caught after uploading files over there. Maybe a mod saw my upload and checked my profile. I tried creating a new account on thegeeks as it is open and i was instabanned after confirming the mail. I think they have banned my entire ip range :(
    They banned me also after registering I can confirm they ban entire ISPs of certain countries. Currently I'm afraid will geeks is connected with anyother trackers or something. I used that email on some elite trackers :(
    Thanks

P2P Client
    whassup lurkers
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Any advice for cheating on thegeeks, they just came back from a downtime.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    hi guys

Anyone cheat here recently and, is ghostleech working?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Be careful when you use biglybt client on theclick trackers. Found this in a thread on r/trackers. Looks like they are banning members who don't even cheat!! for using biglybt.

Ok, so I've been a part of a high level private tracker and sister sites for over 10 years (God, I feel old). A couple weeks ago I went into Myanonamouse to download something and found out Vuze had been banned, and they suggested to change over to BiglyBT. (Screenshot here https://ibb.co/eoot6T) I checked it out, Bigly seems to check out and look like a logical switch as it's by former Vuze developers. So I check over the blacklist for torrents, don't see Bigly at all, so I download it and give it a go.
    So I switch things over and start continuing as usual. I downloaded a couple of files, which were all on freeleach, just so I'd have something on the new client to upload.

Then one day I couldn't log in to the site. Nor any sister site. So I go on IRC and try to talk to them and I've somehow gotten a permanent ban. So I spend a few days trying to explain this, and they tell me that there's no reason someone would use a client that is known for spoofing, ghosting, or whatever else. Except, I'm literally too technologically illiterate to figure that out. I'm a writer, and while I know some tech things, programming or hacking isn't one of them. I modestly use the accounts as is and I have also donated and I've been a part of groupbuys on every single site.

Now at this point I've lost over a decade of work for something that was extremely useful to me. Because it was recommended from another site.

Eventually, the admin tells me that they have proof of my cheating and lots of it. Which I find funny because, well, I didn't cheat. I kept trying to take my appeal to IRC and eventually they banned me from the channel. So, I'm kind of down and out and feel like my girlfriend broke up with me because she says she saw me having sex with another girl and has proof. But either way she broke up with me.

Am I just out of luck permanently on this one? I've seen some elusive invites floating around, but I imagine if I try to work my way back into the tracker that I'll be caught as well for multiple accounts.

Edit: Also adding that I offered any way to be in good graces. Even donate in order to make good for my blunder as I have to gain 90% of my ratio (so obviously I'm not good at cheating). No dice.

Edit: Added a screenshot of the client whitelist by MaM for this particular client. Also, since I already decided to say it, the sites in question are theplace, thevault, theoccult, and thegeeks. Since they are all connected it is a shared ban.

Edit: Since people have expressed confusion and doubt as to someone recommending the use of BiglyBT, I've also decided to upload a screenshot here: https://ibb.co/fwB6T8
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    The saddest part is that this sort of thing only affects innocent users. We can just pick a client spoof in BiglyBT and carry on with our lives.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1757
    they have only 1 options to increase your ratio/buffer = donations

that's why they have been hijacked in the first place
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss510
    LMFAO, that's funny story. Vuze and BiglyBT are very good clients and not the only ones modded. Idiots think anyone would cheat using Extreme mod wouldn't spoof the client LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    they have only 1 options to increase your ratio/buffer = donations

that's why they have been hijacked in the first place
    The person who wrote that said he attempted to donate to get back on track and his offer was refused, but note we're all assuming he is telling the truth, when we can't really know. Back in the day I've seen a few people writing very elaborate and convincing stories about how they got unfairly banned, only for things to fall apart when a staff member asked for their username and told us what had really happened. And let's not forget it's possible to cheat accidentally, by adding multiple announce URLs or being ghostleeched from, thus putting a double spin on this sort of case...

Now that you mention it, didn't TorrentLeech unban accounts for 10 or 20 dollars apiece?

Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    Idiots think anyone would cheat using Extreme mod wouldn't spoof the client LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!
    Exactly my point... banning Azureus or banning people for "suspicious behavior" if they were using it might have made some semblance of sense prior to the Extreme Mod, but not anymore.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast