Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531

Revolution Torrent Tracker - RevTT

Tracker: RevolutionTorrents
    Trackers URL: Revolution
    Category: General, 0-day, XXX
    Open Signups?: Rarely. Invites are enabled.
    Number of Users: 50000
    Number of Torrents: ~25000

Where to start with RevTT? It is a good all-round tracker to have. As mentioned it is a general tracker, so everything from music to films to games is allowed. It's also 0-day (or atleast tries to be) and get's Scene release fairly soon, but does not have the best pretimes. It also allows users to upload their own material, though you have to be a registerred uploader.

It's appearance is similar to that of most other trackers; banner across the top with account information, and useful links displayed. Usually the banner changes around Christmas, but other than that I haven't seen much else.

There is also a request section, where you can ask for something to be uploaded. The forums are very active as well, with different sections for different topics. It ranges from help sections (individual sections for Windows, Mac and Linux) as well as re-seed requests, and general chat. There is also a chat feature; an online IRC Java applet will let you talk and converse with other users easily.

They also seem to be XXX friendly, allowing adult Scene torrents to be uploaded, and even having an XXX section within their forum. Not that I've been browsing it though

Speeds are good; a large amount of seeders on popular torrents, and a good number of seedboxes ensures this. Though, again torrents with 1 seeder can be slow.

Keeping a ratio there is moderately difficult, in my experience. There aren't many leechers, nor any freeleech torrents. Hence cheating is almost necesarry. I've used NRPG RatioMaster at <150kBps. Mods have asked me for speed proofs, but speedtest.net images are easy to find, and after showing them one which was not mine, they didn't ask any more questions (though that is not to say you will have the saem experience).

To end, RevTT is a good site to have. Their invites can offer some leverage, but not a lot. RevTT also tracks a lot of old Scene release which somehow slip through the fingers of much larger sites like TL, so it does come in handy. Having said this, most content availableon RevTT is available elsewhere.

Last edited by splicer; 15.04.09 at 22:39.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

byondemand (23.11.12) , SealLion (25.12.10) , DR ! ZERO (17.01.10) , Haggar (27.08.09) , atlantis (13.07.09) , antiseedbox (07.07.09) , douche99 (24.05.09) , Grambo (24.05.09) , Mihai (05.05.09) , vDD+wR (16.04.09) , anonftw (15.04.09) , anon (15.04.09) , shoulder (15.04.09) , kazuya (15.04.09) , SBfreak (15.04.09)

Aww I was about to do this one.+Rep one of my favourites.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Don't have account right now there but last time i checked there was i think about 50,000 users
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Good review.

I'd like to add that the PMR works wonders there, just in case you don't want to risk a Mod asking you for an speedtest.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1619
    I've never been there but allways hear good comments about RevTT.

Great Review
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss566
    Ya i am already member at RevTT ! Such a good site ! My favourite site to download movies after TL the RevTT is best ! and PMR works perfect on RevTT ! Daily 5gb uploading added in my account of RevTT since last 2 months ! Never faced the problem !
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Anyone know how invites are given here?
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss566
    Here is the condition of Invitations at RevTT

Only request invites if you are sure you are due to receive some. If you have already received all invites due, don't request more as you will get warned.

Invites are issued as follows: Allowed Up to

Power User : 2 Invites
    VIP : 4 Invites
    Elite VIP : 5 Invites

Invites sent out by you, that have not been received or accepted can be credited back to your account; if they have not already then you may ask here to have them returned.

Invites are NOT replenished every week or month, they are given out rarely and at random times and all will be made aware when more invites are available to them, for a guide to sending invites go HERE

Invites will only be given to Power Users and above that have been registered with the site for at least 4 weeks and have an active account ie: downloading and uploading.
    New users who donate and receive VIP status are not exempt from the 4 week rule.

Long standing VIP members must have a ratio over 1.0 prior to asking for invites
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftKing View Post
    Here is the condition of Invitations at RevTT

Only request invites if you are sure you are due to receive some. If you have already received all invites due, don't request more as you will get warned.

Invites are issued as follows: Allowed Up to

Power User : 2 Invites
    VIP : 4 Invites
    Elite VIP : 5 Invites

Invites sent out by you, that have not been received or accepted can be credited back to your account; if they have not already then you may ask here to have them returned.

Invites are NOT replenished every week or month, they are given out rarely and at random times and all will be made aware when more invites are available to them, for a guide to sending invites go HERE

Invites will only be given to Power Users and above that have been registered with the site for at least 4 weeks and have an active account ie: downloading and uploading.
    New users who donate and receive VIP status are not exempt from the 4 week rule.

Long standing VIP members must have a ratio over 1.0 prior to asking for invites
    So after you get the 2 invites you have to wait until they want to give more invites right?
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    I don't think you'll become more invites unless you become VIP or Elite VIP.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze of cause with Ex mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss160
    Nice Review...makes me want to get in there

Though...now which one is better TL or RevTT
    Last edited by douche99; 24.05.09 at 12:19.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Mostly they are same,but TL is better
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

douche99 (24.05.09)

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    I think that TL is better as they have many of their own encoders from the likes of FLAWLESS and DEViSE, but RevTT have loads of old Scene releases, and is even were Eminem's new album Relapse, was first leaked - the two combined, and they are a winning combination.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

douche99 (24.05.09)

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss566
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai91 View Post
    So after you get the 2 invites you have to wait until they want to give more invites right?
    No power user received only 2 invites in life. For More Invites you must become vip or Elite Member

Though...now which one is better TL or RevTT
    Ofcourse TL is the best and Fastest the RevTT. But RevTT is best then IPT and PTP and all others. If you are XXX lover RevTT is one of the best place for you
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

douche99 (27.05.09)

P2P Client
    Vuze of cause with Ex mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss160
    No power user received only 2 invites in life. For More Invites you must become vip or Elite Member
    or dupe account user

So I guess RevTT is worthy to have...

*going away to look for invites*
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast