P2P Client
    Vuze all the way
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss139

LzTr.us

Logo

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. -- Plato

Tracker name: LzTr.us
    tracker URL: LzTr
    How to get in ?
    Currently it's invite only but they are discussing the way to increase their members, In vites are given to Power Users but it's really hard to be Power User there as there's almost no leechers

The homepage of LzTr is really nice, It contains info about
    The lastest added albums

Tracker stats

Classes stats

and a poll
    In this poll they are discussing the way to increase their members number but people there seem not to like open signups as the poll indicates

User classes and how it works

And now, lets browse
    Here's the categories LzTr contains

And Torrents ordered by their number of leechers

How to get banned? (Golden rules)

And their forums
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Extraterrestrial (29.05.11) , Mihai (13.10.10) , Blocker (23.03.10) , Haggar (27.08.09) , alpacino (26.08.09) , shoulder (25.08.09) , SBfreak (25.08.09) , cheatos (25.08.09) , SealLion (25.08.09) , anon (25.08.09) , anonftw (25.08.09)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Seems like an alright site. I can understand one of the reasons why they'd want to keep out many people: So as to keep out people like the MPAA and others.

Though, on the other hand. It seems kind of selfish for pple to not have open regs. And with there being only 81 PU and so little leechers (according to your report), how does one maintain a ratio??.........pretty hard I'd say.
    And that's even when taking into consideration cheating.

Even without cheating, how do sites like that one where your a member of, maintain a decent ratio just to keep your account going??

I guess it is possible, though just a little more work.

But obviously, the activity stats show that it's popular with it's users, yes??
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Though, on the other hand. It seems kind of selfish for pple to not have open regs. And with there being only 81 PU and so little leechers (according to your report), how does one maintain a ratio??.........pretty hard I'd say.
    Uploading? You can both make you increase your ratio and provide more material to the site. Not all people have the necessary time or skill to rip and create their own torrents, though.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss336
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    It seems kind of selfish for pple to not have open regs. And with there being only 81 PU and so little leechers (according to your report), how does one maintain a ratio??.........pretty hard I'd say.
    And that's even when taking into consideration cheating.
    This tracker originally existed as an exclusive FTP site where high quality classical music and soundtracks were shared. As time went on I guess they though BT would be a more suitable and modern way to continue. I imagine the majority of the current userbase still thinks of it as an exclusive club.

Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    Even without cheating, how do sites like that one where your a member of, maintain a decent ratio just to keep your account going??
    I've cheated there off and on with the extreme mod at slow speeds. Most users are on residential connections and cheating is extremely difficult. This is especially true due to the small number user and watchful staff. They have some freeleech collages and occasional featured picks, so those are good when you can catch them. But, honestly, you would need to upload and seed forever to attain any status,

I'd venture to say that you really need to love soundtracks and classical music to bother with this tracker. Cheating here is not impossible, but very difficult to do safely. I've never tried anything, but the extreme mod here, but I think RatioFaker with an upload multiplier would work nicely.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss154
    Hi, thanks, this look more like an overview than a review, i'm interested on this tracker so it would be great to know your personal opinion about it, the content in each category, the community, etc.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze all the way
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss139
    @ Haggar, I do believe it's a nice tracker with good contents and nice design but the matter of inactivity only.
    I know if they open signup for a while there would be greater number of members that includes good persons hoping to do their best then the tracker speed and activity in forums and the overall activity will be improved but i don't know when it will be open for signup but i'm sure it will .
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Haggar (09.10.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss205
    Freeleech is on. Time to hop on some peers...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    i think its the best tracker for osts. its so pity i dont have an invite (
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by 2begod View Post
    i think its the best tracker for osts. its so pity i dont have an invite (
    How can you say it's the best tracker for OSTs if you aren't there?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread