╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:
+ More No Report Options

+ Perfect Spoof 0.7 by ghostfucker (with LTEP fix)

+ Updated core to Azureus 4.2.0.0

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Important:
You need to enter your SB-Innovation username and password in the Hack's login boxes to have access to the SB-I Hack settings. After successfully logging in, you'll be granted access to all of them. You only need to do this once.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

4sIPzcnGluaGfZglG3ed1ahLf0AYAg831VsQ2XjJpMWukMyzB4

hitman
27.03.09, 13:42
if you use the uTorrent spoof please set this option in the hack menu to improve the security

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3459

edit: as ghostfucker says below me the next version will do this automatically, at the moment you need to set it manually.

ghostfucker
27.03.09, 13:52
the new version will do that automatically ;-)

Terminator
27.03.09, 14:43
is utorrent spoof corrected and tested..?

schizodep
27.03.09, 15:02
thanks a ton to sbi team and ddj for this
a word regarding original vuze
with each update it is becoming too
heavy on the system resources -
i found original 4.0.0.0 more smooth than
original 4.2.0.0.

going to test this mod soon
Thanx again

czullo
27.03.09, 15:20
Is utorrent spoof corrected/tested on some high lvl sites ? And with next update there will be utorrent 1.8.2 ?

mmmmm
27.03.09, 15:26
@czullo
i read before that utorrent 1.8.1 emulation more safe than 1.8.2.

czullo
27.03.09, 15:32
@czullo
i read before that utorrent 1.8.1 emulation more safe than 1.8.2.

Safer, why ? a lot of tracker ban 1.8.1 and even 1.8.2 (two first builds)

mmmmm
27.03.09, 16:31
i don't know why may be moderators explain if what i read was right,I'm not programmer.

shoulder
27.03.09, 16:45
The uT spoof is still the same as in the last release, we're doing some tests with the revision ATM.

So again, use uT Spoof at your own risk!

cilalex
27.03.09, 16:52
How can i set my fake download speed? Is there only Download reduction?

splicer
27.03.09, 16:57
There isn't a fake download feature as such within Shu Mod, Azureus Hack by DDj or the Extreme Mod. There is however a download reduction option, if that helps.

If you want to increase your amount download, either grab alot of torrents, or use a tool such as NRPG RatioMaster or MoofDev RatioMaster; make sure to use their memory reader functions aswell to minimise the chancess of getting caught.

ghostfucker
27.03.09, 17:27
And with next update there will be utorrent 1.8.2 ?

i will wait one week in addition, for each time you ask ;-)

CoreCore
27.03.09, 18:35
very nice job guys working just fine so far (not tesed UT Spoof yet). Also, what is the LTEP fix (i know dumb question lol) ?

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do.

anon
27.03.09, 18:52
How can i set my fake download speed? Is there only Download reduction?

Yes, but the download reduction option has been changed to work like a download multiplier (tne name is still the same, though).

For example, if you set it to 75%, only 3/4ths of your download will be reported. If you set it to 200%, you'll be reporting twice as much download.

Also, what is the LTEP fix (i know dumb question lol) ?

LTEP = libtorrent Extension Protocol. Before the fix some spoofs would show up as [FAKE] in other clients' peerlists. :smile:

czullo
27.03.09, 18:52
ut spoof is the same like in previous version do dont use it on high lvl trackers

morgan
27.03.09, 19:02
actually there is something happen in extreme mode 4.1.0.5 DDj i think it send some wrong data to the tracker as i got band from revTT but befor i got banned the mod sent a pm to me and says

Hello !

You have been caught uploading at a high speed. In order to be sure that you are not faking your stats please send me a speed test of your connection. Your download rights were removed until you reply and provide a speedtest. Failing to reply in 3 days after you SAW this PM will most likely result in you getting banned.

Thank you, im awaiting your response

anyway i was seeding some torrents with speed 5-20 for each torrent so the overall speed was not more than 50-60 K up

then when i sent the speed test which also in the range of 50-60 k up which is my original speed

i got band

so i am just carious can i use this mode on your responsibility :tongue: ( i am just kidding )
i want to ask if every thing is right in this mod or what

anon
27.03.09, 19:06
so i am just carious can i use this mode on your responsibility :tongue: ( i am just kidding )
i want to ask if every thing is right in this mod or what

The mod should send your fake stats correctly. Maybe you were cheating on the wrong torrent? (i.e. few/no leechers, partial seeders, etc.)

The RevTT mods like looking at peerlists and asking for speedtests, just like in your case. The PMR is better there.

morgan
27.03.09, 19:44
The PMR is better there.

OK you have a point may be it is my mistake :stupid:

so is the PMR is the perfect memory reader o r what

anyway thanks again for your great work :klatsch_3:

anon
27.03.09, 19:46
so is the PMR is the perfect memory reader o r what

PMR = Pimp My Ratio. It's a flasher. You can fake GBs in seconds, and will only be shown in the peerlist for less than a minute - that's why it's safer at RevTT. Other trackers can detect it.

morgan
27.03.09, 20:07
PMR = Pimp My Ratio. It's a flasher. You can fake GBs in seconds, and will only be shown in the peerlist for less than a minute - that's why it's safer at RevTT. Other trackers can detect it.

:top:

sounds good but it think it has some risk as you say it can be detected in some trackers so may be revtt can detect it as well so i think i will use the Extreme mod and i will be careful next time :cool:

any way to learn something you have to make a mistake :wink2:

thanks MR anon :biggrin:

anon
27.03.09, 20:09
No problem. :thumbsup:

sounds good but it think it has some risk as you say it can be detected in some trackers so may be revtt can detect it as well

RevTT can't detect it (unless you fake thousands of TBs), that's why I said it's better to use it there. :biggrin:

ghostfucker
27.03.09, 20:12
ut spoof is the same like in previous version do dont use it on high lvl trackers

yes, youre right.
i will test the new spoof for an extra long time, so you can have then a bug free ut spoof ;)

hitman
27.03.09, 20:17
using the setting that i wrote on the second post i had no problems to use the spoof on waffles that why i wrote it there with a picture its a must to set this setting at the moment if you use the utorrent spoof

slash14
27.03.09, 21:16
Thanks for this new version.

I'm glad to see that my problem with previous version (4.1.0.5) is fixed.
(my problem with previous version: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9651&page=24#post76264 )

Thanks again!

alpacino
28.03.09, 00:09
:top:

sounds good but it think it has some risk as you say it can be detected in some trackers so may be revtt can detect it as well so i think i will use the Extreme mod and i will be careful next time :cool:

any way to learn something you have to make a mistake :wink2:

thanks MR anon :biggrin:

Hi, I am curious here. It seems you got banned more than once from RevTT, how do you keep getting back? I thought they would ban the inviter of the cheater too?

CoreCore
28.03.09, 00:20
Thanks for the info anon

Dynamic
28.03.09, 01:22
Hello,

I have been using UT11x 1.8.0.11813 for a while now and it has kept me safe. If i did upgrade to this new mod will it look conspicuous?

I have been using the old mod a while but I would like a more powerful mod and this is said to be Perfect client spoofs [Faze, Azureus Extreme Mod]

Would it look odd to change from old UT to this mod?

Thanks,

x0rax
28.03.09, 07:17
is it possible to add transmission spoof? osx users just can spoof vuze or deludge.... everything else would be nonsense.
but if its not possible, np

thx anyway for this great mod!

tinker77
28.03.09, 07:47
Hi guys, I was wondering if somebody can point in the right direction...How do one Install and activate the spoof plugins on a OSX since installation on this system is quite difference from windows.

I did a search and was not able to find anything specific on this topic.
Thanks in advance guys! :smile:

tink

mammamia11
28.03.09, 08:20
why are we talking alot about ut spoof? whats wro ng with vuze spoof?

czullo
28.03.09, 08:26
why are we talking alot about ut spoof? whats wro ng with vuze spoof?

Admins on a lot of trackers looks closely to peers that use Vuze/Azureus, also many sites ban Vuze/Azureus completly on tracker, so using uT spoof is the only way to use Azureus there

Oscar
28.03.09, 09:50
is it possible to add transmission spoof? osx users just can spoof vuze or deludge.... everything else would be nonsense.
but if its not possible, np

thx anyway for this great mod!

+1 for Transmission, I use Transmission for all my d/l's - I only ever use Vuze to fake u/l.

:biggrin:

shoulder
28.03.09, 12:27
Hi guys, I was wondering if somebody can point in the right direction...How do one Install and activate the spoof plugins on a OSX since installation on this system is quite difference from windows.

I did a search and was not able to find anything specific on this topic.
Thanks in advance guys! :smile:

tink
Look here. :wink2:

Mac OS X Azureus SBI Mod installation Tutorial (https://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mac-os-x-azureus-sbi-mod-installation-tutorial-3730/)

Rebound
28.03.09, 12:42
Transmission Spoof is possible, perhaps it comes in a future update.

best regards

Rebound

kazuya
28.03.09, 12:44
Admins on a lot of trackers looks closely to peers that use Vuze/Azureus, also many sites ban Vuze/Azureus completly on tracker, so using uT spoof is the only way to use Azureus there

Would be good if someone post what trackers that are that ban azureus/vuze

hitman
28.03.09, 13:18
thanks a ton to sbi team and ddj for this
a word regarding original vuze
with each update it is becoming too
heavy on the system resources -
i found original 4.0.0.0 more smooth than
original 4.2.0.0.

going to test this mod soon
Thanx again

try to deinstall every not needed plugin that should make azureus a little bit faster

czullo
28.03.09, 13:49
yes, youre right.
i will test the new spoof for an extra long time, so you can have then a bug free ut spoof ;)

i can wait even year for the really udetecable ut spoof, beucase this will be MILE stone

hitman
28.03.09, 14:03
the problem with waffles and a few other trackers that had problems with the spoof should be fixed with the setting that i told on the second post. i could use the spoof for example on waffles without a problem.

the detections from other trackers will be considered as soon as ghostfucker have enough free time as he wrote

i think that we are on a great way because you can use the spoof now for sure on over 90% of the trackers without problems and if you ask me is this already an mile stone that was not reached before from nobody

czullo
28.03.09, 15:45
now everybody is scare to test ut spoof on high lvl trackers beucase of last event. I will test your setings on low-mid trackers and will see.

anon
28.03.09, 18:28
Hello,

I have been using UT11x 1.8.0.11813 for a while now and it has kept me safe. If i did upgrade to this new mod will it look conspicuous?

The Hack's uTorrent 1.8.0 spoof emulates that exact build - 11813. If you choose that version the tracker won't even know you've changed your client.

If you're talking about the Azureus 2.5.0.4 and uTorrent 1.6.1 spoof plugins, you don't need them - they've been left obsolete by ghostfucker's code.

Would be good if someone post what trackers that are that ban azureus/vuze

LL for sure. IPT was also supposed to ban it, but it seems they haven't done so yet.

kazuya
28.03.09, 20:17
LL for sure. IPT was also supposed to ban it, but it seems they haven't done so yet

well then that are not a lot of trackers:tongue:

anon
28.03.09, 20:18
There are of course more trackers that ban Azureus. Those are only the ones I could remember when writing the post.

Terminator
28.03.09, 22:14
There are of course more trackers that ban Azureus. Those are only the ones I could remember when writing the post.

then what the purpose to develop, utilize time and energy on such a software which is already banned by many trackers.

modders should utilize there time and energy to develop something new and lighter tools.

anon
28.03.09, 22:15
then what the purpose to develop, utilize time and energy on such a software which is already banned by many trackers.

Because ghostfucker's code lets you spoof non-banned clients. :wink:

supermarrioh
28.03.09, 23:00
Could u Pack a single-exe Version? Would be much more comfortable.

splicer
28.03.09, 23:07
What, like a stand-alone version of Extreme Mod? That wouldn't be possible, as you need Java seperately installed, and the point of a stand-alone .exe is that it is independant. Or am I wrong?

anon
28.03.09, 23:10
That wouldn't be possible, as you need Java seperately installed, and the point of a stand-alone .exe is that it is independant. Or am I wrong?

An EXE version was available for the 2.5.0.4 Shu Mod Hack, for example. It merged Azureus.exe + Azureus2.jar into a single executable.

shoulder
28.03.09, 23:19
Well, theoretical you don't need the EXE itself to run the mod.

But I don't know if the Azureus2.jar would still "find" the ghostfucker_utils.jar if they were merged into one file together with the EXE.

Tinkle
29.03.09, 05:29
guys i have a weird problem when i was using the old mod i used to easily get connected to atleast 3 peers thereby i was able to fake upload at a constant and good rate of speed
but in this mod it takes long time for me to connect to 1 peer as a result fake upload is very low

y is that so i really dont understand

login test_-+#!=()
29.03.09, 06:16
you should give us more information...

which spoof? is encryption enabled?

€:
shit, wrong account :rolleyes: //ghost

Chuck
29.03.09, 11:06
hello, i have one question
when we use no report - show as seeder, do the peers also see us as a leecher ? ain't that a bit suspicious ?

hitman
29.03.09, 14:24
hello, i have one question
when we use no report - show as seeder, do the peers also see us as a leecher ? ain't that a bit suspicious ?

report to the peers doesnt work at the moment, yes its a little bit suspicious but should work in 99% of the time :biggrin:

w1ck3dpl
29.03.09, 21:16
Sorry for the simple question and proberly stupid, but since i am new and did spend a lot of time in the search, i just cant find out how to login? a hack box? the only thing i see is the sign in button on the left top.

And i need to login to use the full futures right?

shoulder
29.03.09, 21:19
Yes, just put the username and password you use on this board to login to get access to the features. :wink2:

CoreCore
30.03.09, 00:13
now everybody is scare to test ut spoof on high lvl trackers

Don't put words into ppl's mouths. I for one do not mind testing it on any high lvl trackers. Just trying to get a new account going 1st for the few that got banned.

I'm very proud of are coders and They have done a great job and with are help they can make it even better.

Thanks for every thing to all.

Tarantino
30.03.09, 02:42
Hello to all

I have serious problems to make the login to enter into options Hack

ghostfucker
30.03.09, 02:58
try it with Ned+Flanders

Tarantino
30.03.09, 03:19
Nothing tells me:

You have used up your login quota! Please wait 15min. before trying again

EDIT:
Login successful (Ned+Flanders)

Tinkle
30.03.09, 05:29
guys though this is offtopic question i want to test ut spoof since i have some old trackers which i dont use
my question is how can i get the peerid of various ut clients
to test them out
lemme know

ghostfucker
30.03.09, 06:10
just grab an announce with

smartsniff (http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/smsniff.html)

or

Wireshark (http://www.wireshark.org/download.html) (my fav)

the peer_id parameter is what you asking for...

wat11
30.03.09, 15:46
Hey guys does the Ghostfucker Perfect Spoof spoof older versions of Azureus/Vuze perfectly?

Rebound
30.03.09, 15:59
Hey guys does the Ghostfucker Perfect Spoof spoof older versions of Azureus/Vuze perfectly?

Yes, of course.

CoreCore
30.03.09, 16:21
my question is how can i get the peerid of various ut clients

or an other way if you don't want to work with a packet sniffer program. Get ratiomaster and use the Memory reader to get the peer_id.

You will need to know the exact version of UT your using number & build. Make sure you have selected the correct version & build in ratiomaster. Run UT and start a download. Then go back to ratiomaster and select get peer_id in the memorry reader option. You should then find your peer_id.

hope that helps.

PS. Testing uTorrent spoof 1.6.1 w/custom peer_id on ST, TL, TvTorrents, TS, & TorrentMax with no problems. Still testing proxys and stuff to get on too two of my banned sites.

czullo
30.03.09, 19:04
I have some problem, on one trackers theres some utorrent settings requirement and if you don't set utorrent exactly like on the screen, you cant download or upload anything, can someone help me find in Vuze and set exactly same like utorrent, because if i use utorrent spoof i have error that my client isn't configured correctly, heres what option need to be disabled/enabled:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2w5sope.jpg

shoulder
30.03.09, 19:20
Deactivate Encryption: Connection --> Transport Encryption

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3460

Deactivate Scraping: Tracker --> Client

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3461

czullo
30.03.09, 19:27
Deactivate Encryption: Connection --> Transport Encryption

image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/shoulder-albums-bilder-f-r-posts-4-picture685-azureus-disable-encryption.png)

Deactivate Scraping: Tracker --> Client

image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/shoulder-albums-bilder-f-r-posts-4-picture687-azureus-disable-scrape.png)

first option was fine, i will test second tip, going to test it right now and report.

anon
30.03.09, 19:46
@austin414: also, remember this:

... Make sure you ONLY added the part of the string that is NOT all ready in the grayed out part of the custom id filed in Vuze.

Example, lets say your string for uT v1.8.1 is (not a real id do not use)

-UT181-3%382-ghr63hds-%9_22

in Vuze
Grayed out box

UT181-3%3
Input box

82-ghr63hds-%9_22

@czullo: regarding DHT and LPD, their Azureus equivalents are the Distributed DB and the LAN Peer Finder.

You can turn the DDB off by unticking the "Distributed DB" and "Distributed Tracker" plugins at Tools -> Options -> Plugins. Same goes for the LAN Peer Finder.

Peer exchange can be turned off by unticking "supplied by another peer" at Tools -> Options -> Connection.

czullo
30.03.09, 19:56
Thx anon i already do this point early but still get "invalid configuration" now i run it over 20 minutes with no "error" i assume that was "Scraping" on sh screen now its all good. Thx for fast reply and help guys. This tracker ban Azureus/Vuze because of cheats and was owned by SB-I ut spoof :D Thx one more time :) I have nice suprise for all of you later this week i will post some list of trackers where ut spoof with hitman tip working great and its undetectable. And its not low-lvl trackers, but i need some time to test greater numbers of trackers. Cheers

evilmm
30.03.09, 20:00
just got banned on waffles using utorrent spoof.

anon
30.03.09, 20:01
Did you enable "on every update try to add x peers" and set its value to 200?

czullo
30.03.09, 20:11

What exactly this option do ? can somebody explain ?

anon
30.03.09, 20:12
It fixes a small problem the uTorrent spoof has that makes it send a wrong numwant. The next version will apply that value automatically.

czullo
30.03.09, 20:25
so "on every update try to add x peers" is a numwant ?

anon
30.03.09, 20:25
Correct. 200 is the value uTorrent uses.

evilmm
31.03.09, 01:14

Yes I did.

anon
31.03.09, 01:15
I see...

Please provide as much information as possible. Were you banned instantly or after some time? Which uTorrent version did you spoof? Did you use a custom ID? Did you have encryption enabled?

evilmm
31.03.09, 01:24
I see...

Please provide as much information as possible. Were you banned instantly or after some time? Which uTorrent version did you spoof? Did you use a custom ID? Did you have encryption enabled?

Banned instantly

Spoofed uT 1.7.7

Encryption enabled and enforced rc4 without cryptoport

hitman
31.03.09, 13:47
i used it on waffles before releasing it and with the 200 setting that i told in the first page i didnt had an instant bann.

alpacino
01.04.09, 10:27
i used it on waffles before releasing it and with the 200 setting that i told in the first page i didnt had an instant bann.

Which uT version did you choose to spoof? Does that even matter?

czullo
01.04.09, 11:01
the safest at the moment is 1.8.1

anon
01.04.09, 18:35
Using a custom ID is even safer.

hitman
01.04.09, 19:14
Which uT version did you choose to spoof? Does that even matter?

i remember usig there 1.7.7 for sure.

the safest at the moment is 1.8.1

are you talking about the spoof? or in general?

czullo
01.04.09, 23:30
i remember usig there 1.7.7 for sure.

are you talking about the spoof? or in general?

i meand spoof, ghostfucker says that 1.8.1 is safest than 1.8.2

Tenjo
03.04.09, 14:58
Have anyone tested this tool/cheat experience on BCG?

kazuya
03.04.09, 16:32
Have anyone tested this tool/cheat experience on BCG?

Yep, works like a charm. Well didn't try it with utorrent spoof

splicer
03.04.09, 16:47
Kazuya : Details please! Speeds?

anon
03.04.09, 17:42
The Azureus Hack itself works wonders there, I have used <100kB/s speeds on well-leeched torrents without problems.

But if you're able to, leaving your client seeding to gain SP and balance your ratio is the best.

kazuya
03.04.09, 18:16
The Azureus Hack itself works wonders there, I have used <100kB/s speeds on well-leeched torrents without problems.

But if you're able to, leaving your client seeding to gain SP and balance your ratio is the best.

@Splicer, anon said all:wink:

capri360
04.04.09, 07:36
I just got instantly banned from waffles using the GF mod to spoof azureus 4.2.0.0.

alpacino
04.04.09, 07:53
Please give us details of settings, and modes used, speeds, etc? Were you greedy?

capri360
04.04.09, 08:24
I learned how to cheat on waffles with the original shumod with perfect spoof. With my first account I was there cheating for over a year no problem. Then this new GF perfect spoof came out so I gave it a try, used all the same settings that worked perfect for over a year but tried spoofing as utorrent and as soon as it announced to the tracker it said "it appears you are cheating" and I was banned instantly. Luckily I had an invite sitting in another email of mine so I just reset my router to get a new IP address, signed up, and turned the GF spoof off and went back to the old shu perfect spoof by enabling that file. Cheated there and padded up that second account a bit and downloaded some stuff. Just reformatted my computer, downloaded this latest version and installed it. Set it up just like I had before, but this time I decided to give the GF spoof a second chance but this time spoofing as Azureus 4.2.0.0. Same thing, as soon as it announced to the tracker it said "it appears you are cheating" and once again I was instantly banned. Now I dont have another invite so I cannont get back into waffles :( No more chances for the GF spoof.

alpacino
04.04.09, 09:48
Damn man, that sucks. I hope the team here can point out a possible explanation for this. Being banned by spoofing uT is understandable, did you read past posts and set wanted Peers to 200?

But then again, banned using Azureus GF PS, that really scares me. I know you said you knew how to cheat, but please tell us the mode you used? No upload? Speed++, What?

hitman
04.04.09, 12:57
I learned how to cheat on waffles with the original shumod with perfect spoof. With my first account I was there cheating for over a year no problem. Then this new GF perfect spoof came out so I gave it a try, used all the same settings that worked perfect for over a year but tried spoofing as utorrent and as soon as it announced to the tracker it said "it appears you are cheating" and I was banned instantly. Luckily I had an invite sitting in another email of mine so I just reset my router to get a new IP address, signed up, and turned the GF spoof off and went back to the old shu perfect spoof by enabling that file. Cheated there and padded up that second account a bit and downloaded some stuff. Just reformatted my computer, downloaded this latest version and installed it. Set it up just like I had before, but this time I decided to give the GF spoof a second chance but this time spoofing as Azureus 4.2.0.0. Same thing, as soon as it announced to the tracker it said "it appears you are cheating" and once again I was instantly banned. Now I dont have another invite so I cannont get back into waffles :( No more chances for the GF spoof.

did you set what i wrote on post #2 in connection with the utorrent spoof?

and you spoofed azureus 4.2.0.0 ? that makes no sense to me because this version here have a 4.2.0.0 core there would be no need to use a spoof if you wanted to use the newest azureus version. how did you spoofed 4.2.0.0? using the AzureusSpoof.properties file?

and as we wrote the next version will have a few things fixed for the utorrent spoof

kazuya
04.04.09, 14:27
i downloading with vuze,i take a look at peer list and i notice something new :eek13:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5457/78412572.png

:biggrin::biggrin:

anon
04.04.09, 18:39
@hitman: I think he spoofed AZ4200 by using ghostfucker's code.

i downloading with vuze,i take a look at peer list and i notice something new :eek13:

image (http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5457/78412572.png)

That's David Watanabe's XTorrent incorrectly spoofing Transmission. Not related to our Hack.

capri360
05.04.09, 19:42
Ok these are the options that I always use on waffles. The only thing I changed last time I got banned (for the second time) was I tried using ghostfuckers spoof to spoof AZ 4.2.0.0, and I changed the add peers on update to 200. I got invited back into waffles so I disabled the Ghostfucker spoof, went back to the old perfect spoof and edited the AzureusSpoof.properties to say "True" and spoof Azureus 3.0.5.2. I also changed the add peers on update back to 100, which is what I always used before. So in those screen shots I am fake uploading on some torrents to increase my ratio, and I have downloaded 3 or 4 flac torrents and I am doing just fine at waffles. I have been fake uploading all night by the way using between 11kb/s and 19kb/s on each of those torrents.

anon
05.04.09, 19:44
I changed the add peers on update to 200.

Was that while spoofing Azureus or uTorrent?

Also, remember that as of 4.0.0.4+ download reduction works as a download %. Setting it to 99 means only 99% of your download will be reported, rather than 99% of it being taken away.

Furthermore, the "use the swarm's average..." checkbox will push your fake upload to the maximum (19kB/s) all the time. But if these settings work fine for you...

capri360
05.04.09, 20:35
It was while spoofing Azureus. Also with that setting of 99% waffles only reported that I downloaded 1% of the whole torrent. I downloaded 2 flac torrents and one V0 torrent and it has my total download as only about 6 megabytes.

EDIT: Also I have that "use swarms average" settings is just set to that as a safety default. I always look to see what the average upload speed is under the peers tab and then untick that option and tell it to use between X minimum speed and Y maximum speed.

anon
05.04.09, 20:37
It was while spoofing Azureus.

That's what got you banned. Azureus will never send such a numwant.

Also with that setting of 99% waffles only reported that I downloaded 1% of the whole torrent. I downloaded 2 flac torrents and one V0 torrent and it has my total download as only about 6 megabytes.

That's odd... as since the 4.0.0.4 codebase "download reduction" works differently:

- % Changed the download reduction option to behave like a fake download option... you can reduce and increase your download by using a %

capri360
05.04.09, 21:19
Thanks for clearing the up anon. I didnt know that they were able to tell how many peers you are trying to add on each announce.

anon
05.04.09, 21:20
Yes, the value is sent after &numwant= in the announce. :smile:

alpacino
05.04.09, 23:33
That's what got you banned. Azureus will never send such a numwant.
I am using spoof 4.2.0.0, is there a good value that should be set? Or better leave "on every update..." unticked?

anon
05.04.09, 23:59
Leave it unticked.

hammer
06.04.09, 04:51
got ban from what.cd without spoof =/

Tinkle
06.04.09, 04:59
can you tell us the settings u used
or by without spoof u mean u dint enable any spoof and becoz of that lost it
plz just for help can u eloborate it
would be helpful:smile:

Dark Knight
06.04.09, 15:12
well i wanted to ask is that every time we have to login with our SBi accounts , in order to access the hack settings..
i mean whenever i restart my PC, and start VUze...i have to Login each time to gain further access to d restricted settings..plus all settings under that Page are reset every time i login..

is it ok or a Problem ? whereas the torrents runnning or in the list Are Workinh with hack Settings...

Plus i use The perfect Spoof by ghostfucker with utorrent 1.6.1 emulation , and in My profile on a tracker it Show my client as "utorrent 1.6.x"

is it ok? i mean y it cant tell exact versions like eariler it said my client as " utorrent 1.8.2 " i.e. exact version?

Wii
06.04.09, 16:05
What will occur when authentication server break down or overload?
Isn't it possible to support up to date mod with old feature set (shu's like) without access verification?

anon
06.04.09, 16:11

If you didn't use any spoof (neither ghostfucker's nor the perfect one), you may have been banned because of your fake settings. And if so, this should go in the cheating experiences thread... but first we need as much details as possible. Settings? Speeds? Torrent you faked on? Amount of seeders and leechers? Was your account new?

well i wanted to ask is that every time we have to login with our SBi accounts , in order to access the hack settings..
i mean whenever i restart my PC, and start VUze...i have to Login each time to gain further access to d restricted settings..plus all settings under that Page are reset every time i login..

is it ok or a Problem ? whereas the torrents runnning or in the list Are Workinh with hack Settings...

If the login isn't successful the SB-I Hack settings will be disabled. But since the login is made on a separate thread while Azureus starts up, this should never happen.

Plus i use The perfect Spoof by ghostfucker with utorrent 1.6.1 emulation , and in My profile on a tracker it Show my client as "utorrent 1.6.x"

is it ok? i mean y it cant tell exact versions like eariler it said my client as " utorrent 1.8.2 " i.e. exact version?

I'm sure that's a tracker issue rather than with the mod. Most likely it's showing "uTorrent 1.6.x" for all 1.6* versions in purpose.

What will occur when authentication server break down or overload?

If the mod can't contact SB-I, all features will be disabled. There's no normal way to bypass the login.

alpacino
06.04.09, 23:46
Just tested "ratio mode" on a shitty tracker to see what happens and woot, I realized it's a flasher? :biggrin: :redface:

This (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452) guide everyone points to is a bit outdated right? The pictures don't show anymore, at least for me.

anon
06.04.09, 23:58
Just tested "ratio mode" on a shitty tracker to see what happens and woot, I realized it's a flasher? :biggrin: :redface:

Yes - Ratio mode will fake at whatever speed is needed to reach your target ratio.

This (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452) guide everyone points to is a bit outdated right? The pictures don't show anymore, at least for me.

Except for ghostfucker's spoof, no, it isn't.

The problem with the pics is known - try loading them directly:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-forum-images-picture416-user19-pic210-1221783764.png
http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-forum-images-picture417-user19-pic211-1221783764.png

alpacino
07.04.09, 03:55
The problem with the pics is known - try loading them directly:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-forum-images-picture416-user19-pic210-1221783764.png
http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-forum-images-picture417-user19-pic211-1221783764.png

I still can't see them, gives me a plain white page.

Rebound
07.04.09, 04:31
Mhm, mistery bug. We will take a look and try to fix it.

Dark Knight
07.04.09, 17:55
well i m now using it..
But i Still face That problem , i mean i have to Loging after evry Time i Restart my PC & all Setting are Refreshed ..how To Get Rid Of This..?

plus i edited the azureusspoof.properties file to show me as " Azureus 4.2.0.0 "...

now if i use perfect spoof by ghost Fucker under Some other torrent client emulation say utorrent ,then what will me my Emulation..?

plus we all know that hack setting are saved differently for different torrents.......
but what about emulation i.e. are the emulations also saved for different torrents...

or the perfect spoof applies to all the torrents ...which are already Running or saved?

And which version of Azureus is best for Spoofing?

anon
07.04.09, 19:53
well i m now using it..
But i Still face That problem , i mean i have to Loging after evry Time i Restart my PC & all Setting are Refreshed ..how To Get Rid Of This..?

Try unticking the "SSL" checkbox...

plus i edited the azureusspoof.properties file to show me as " Azureus 4.2.0.0 "...

now if i use perfect spoof by ghost Fucker under Some other torrent client emulation say utorrent ,then what will me my Emulation..?

ghostfucker's spoof is automatically greyed out when using the .properties method.

plus we all know that hack setting are saved differently for different torrents.......
but what about emulation i.e. are the emulations also saved for different torrents...

No, the spoof is a global setting.

or the perfect spoof applies to all the torrents ...which are already Running or saved?

All torrents.

And which version of Azureus is best for Spoofing?

The highest one the tracker accepts.

Tinkle
07.04.09, 20:45
i have following questions has anyone tested bittornado spoof is it as good as the azureus spoof
also i would like to know about halite is that too good
since i am using faze mod these days but i still miss using shu mod
so if this mod can i fake bittornado properly i would like to change to it
also is there any settings specific to be used if using bittornado which makes spoof more efficient would really like to know about it

anon
07.04.09, 20:55
i have following questions has anyone tested bittornado spoof is it as good as the azureus spoof

Yes, it works and a lot of trackers allow it.

Halite is a fast and open-source C++ BitTorrent client. Same goes for this one, just check which versions are allowed.

also is there any settings specific to be used if using bittornado which makes spoof more efficient would really like to know about it

The mod takes care of that automatically.

hojotrance
07.04.09, 21:25
since i am using faze mod these days but i still miss using shu mod
so if this mod can i fake bittornado properly i would like to change to it

i've been using bittornado spoof since they released this new mod.. It is working very well! :smile:

alpacino
08.04.09, 10:49
I have a question: Using this mod on azureus 4.2.0.0 (spoofing 4.2.0.0 too), let's say among the cheating torrent files on my list, I want to add a new one that for some reason I don't want to cheat in. If I add it in a "stopped state" and turn off all cheating options for this particular torrent, does it mean I will be 100% safe on this particular tracker?

system28
08.04.09, 11:10
If azureus 4.2.0.0 is allowed on that Tracker...you are save!

daadoor
08.04.09, 12:07
i will try it first time
can u tell me about every thing that have i do

thanks alot

shoulder
08.04.09, 12:18
We have a tutorial (https://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/) explaining all the settings. :wink2:

daadoor
08.04.09, 12:54
i used the code

sh// pass removed

and the file cannot be exctracted
the winrar program tells me the the password is wrong

splicer
08.04.09, 13:03
You may have to type it in manually, or copy+paste to notepad, then copy+paste to the WinRAR password prompt box.

anon
08.04.09, 15:34
If I add it in a "stopped state" and turn off all cheating options for this particular torrent, does it mean I will be 100% safe on this particular tracker?

Yes.
_____

Tinkle
08.04.09, 19:49
i tried the bittornado spoof in low tracker it did work
my concern is in low level trackers most spoof does work but if i am rite bittornado doesnt have scrape in it
so does that mean if i spoof using shu mod bittornado the mod takes care that not to scrape
i am asking since i dont know about it
if it does then no problem else what should i do to make it avoid scraping

anon
08.04.09, 20:02
i tried the bittornado spoof in low tracker it did work
my concern is in low level trackers most spoof does work but if i am rite bittornado doesnt have scrape in it
so does that mean if i spoof using shu mod bittornado the mod takes care that not to scrape

Yes, you're right with that BitTornado doesn't scrape. But if you look closer you'll see that the scraping options are automatically disabled (even though the checkbox is ticked) and greyed out when using the BT spoof :wink:

Tinkle
08.04.09, 20:15
now my second doubt i enable intelligent cheat mode here is a funny thing though my scrape is disabled will my client be able to understand by itself that no peers are connected and will it stop faking at that point
coz one of the weird things i noticed is that when i spoofed in a low level tracker the shu mod(spoof bittornado) continued to spoof with speds between 30-40KBps eventhough wasnt connected too any peers which in this tacker dint affect me but surely it would create a huge trouble in high level trackers
total peers on that torrent was 9 so i was kinda got little scared since not connecte d to any peer and leechers too were low so if it had ben high level tracker there was a chance of ban

anon
08.04.09, 20:19
now my second doubt i enable intelligent cheat mode here is a funny thing though my scrape is disabled will my client be able to understand by itself that no peers are connected and will it stop faking at that point

The total amount of seeders and leechers is also returned in normal announces.

coz one of the weird things i noticed is that when i spoofed in a low level tracker the shu mod(spoof bittornado) continued to spoof with speds between 30-40KBps eventhough wasnt connected too any peers which in this tacker dint affect me but surely it would create a huge trouble in high level trackers

Not being connected to other peers isn't a big deal - you just have to make sure they aren't partial seeders and that the peer:seed ratio is good.

alpacino
10.04.09, 12:37
How's average swarm speed calculated? I read it on azureuswiki but couldn't figure :confused:

The other question:

Fake report to peer is still not implemented (hasn't been in any 3.x releases so it's not in the 4.0 neither)
Can anyone elaborate this for me?

anon
10.04.09, 18:09
How's average swarm speed calculated? I read it on azureuswiki but couldn't figure :confused:

The average swarm speed is calculated by measuring the interval between have-messages and the amount of data they represent you get from your peers (the estimated download speed column in the peers view is based on that information, too). Then the calculated peer speed (including your own) is divided by the number of peers you're connected to.

In the BitTorrent protocol, HAVE messages are the ones your client sends to other peers (and viceversa) to tell which pieces you have (hence the name), and therefore be able to download/upload the ones you/others don't.

Sending HAVE messages very fast means you either have a fast download speed, or are using a hammering client :biggrin: Azureus calculates the interval between two of every peer's messages, assumes a certain download speed, then adds yours and divides the total by the number of peers you're connected to.

If your download speed is higher than the avg. swarm speed, you're doing good. A mB/s avg. swarm speed can also indicate the presence of one or multiple seedboxes in the swarm.

The other question:

Can anyone elaborate this for me?

I think that's the "no download report to peers" option. It doesn't work yet.

StealthLeecher
12.04.09, 06:44
Is utorrent emulation safe.
Can i use it on waffles.I dont want my account disabled..

alpacino
12.04.09, 10:13
Is utorrent emulation safe.
Can i use it on waffles.I dont want my account disabled..

Yes, it's safe mate, just remember to use the 200 peer add feature and don't be greedy for the sake of your account.

lemongreentea
12.04.09, 12:16
Weird thing happens to me, mod says that I faked around 6.5 gb, but my profile on that site has only 1.5 gb, I waited for site to update, and then it moved only round 1.7. Can anyone explain me that? I used perfect spoof for vuze 4.2.0.0, but I turned it down now and same problem is happening again.

splicer
12.04.09, 12:34
Did you "Stop" your torrents or just exit Azureus? I always press stop so that a final announce is sent, containing my final stats.

shoulder
12.04.09, 12:43
Normally every client should send a "Stop Announce" when you close it so this shouldn't be the reason.

lemongreentea
12.04.09, 13:17
Doesn't work as well. It sends like 10% of fake upload. :(

hitman
12.04.09, 19:05
maybe a tracker problem. azureus sends after every 15 to 30 minutes an updated announce to the tracker. if you would loose uploaded anount then only the amount that was produced after the last tracker announce.

Tinkle
12.04.09, 20:34
hey guys if i disable all the fake options what version of azureus would be shown in peerlist by default
and also will that make sure no cheating occurs since at times i have to use normal client like deluge if i dont wanna cheat which makes thing tough
to keep two torrent clients on
so would like to know is it possible to use both cheat and no cheat in same azureus client

anon
12.04.09, 20:36
hey guys if i disable all the fake options what version of azureus would be shown in peerlist by default

4.2.0.0, the one this Hack is based on.

so would like to know is it possible to use both cheat and no cheat in same azureus client

Double-click the torrent you do not want to use fake settings on, go to the SB-I Hack tabs, and untick all settings.

Remember ghostfucker's spoof applies to all torrents.

d00d
12.04.09, 21:48
How do i use the uTorrent spoof for the current version. And would the utorrent spoof be safe on TL?

anon
12.04.09, 21:50
Select uTorrent and the version you want to spoof from the ghostfucker's settings in the SB-I Hack panel, click Save, and restart Azureus.

I haven't tested it at TL but it should be safe if you enable "on every update try to add x peers" and set it to 200.

CoreCore
13.04.09, 03:51
How do i use the uTorrent spoof for the current version. And would the utorrent spoof be safe on TL?

Yes, I have been using uTorrent Spoof W/Custom ID & add 200 peers on every update, for over a week and no problems on TL.

PS. If you all are using Vuze it's self, go to your AzureusSpoof.properties and change it to True & 4.2.0.2. The new version is out and remember it auto updates. So good idea to change it.

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

Not really sure where to ask this. But i was wondering if there is anyway to add a uTorrent like file, sames as the BT data from the extra file that at times I do not want to download.

In other words, say you have .rar-.r10 and i only need .rar-r05 and r08-r10. Even with delete Vuze keeps the files on the HDD at times with just a little bit of data in them (r06-r07) and uTorrent uses it's on little file to store all the data. (maybe a plugin or something added to are mod?)

This has been asked to be done on the forums but the developer will not do it b/c Vuze has the delete method that does not store as clean as uTorrent.

Thanks for the info guys

Dynamic
13.04.09, 04:25
Remember ghostfucker's spoof applies to all torrents.

Hi Anon,

I understand his spoof applies to all torrents but is there a way to change that?

For example, I would like to change cheat settings for each torrent I upload to VUZE...one uses SPEED MODE++, one use multiplier, one as 100% done(seed)?

Thanks in advance,

Tinkle
13.04.09, 04:37
Hi Anon,

I understand his spoof applies to all torrents but is there a way to change that?

For example, I would like to change cheat settings for each torrent I upload to VUZE...one uses SPEED MODE++, one use multiplier, one as 100% done(seed)?

Thanks in advance,
yes dynamic u can do that
wht anon meant for all torrents is that by default set of settings are applied to all torrents but u can go to details page and change settings of each torrent u like
infact u can also spoof different torrents with different srtting modes
:biggrin:

StealthLeecher
13.04.09, 10:17
Has anybody tested utorrent spoof at BitmeTV

kazuya
13.04.09, 10:41
@Dynamic, just double click on torrent you want to change settings then will tab with general appear,by side of that hack settings...you can change there settings for each torrent independently.just don't forget to stop first torrent ,then change settings then start

anon
13.04.09, 17:01

No, it's not possible to use different spoofs for different torrents.

That's possible, double-click torrents and go to the SB-I Hack tabs; you can set individual settings there.

Mr.unknown
13.04.09, 17:19
^^^ As You Mention "on every update try to add x peers" and set it to 200.

Can we add this more than 200 Like 300 ,or 400 etc. etc

anon
13.04.09, 17:20
No unless you want to be banned.

Dynamic
14.04.09, 08:33
hey guys,

First time using VUZE...
I am using UT 1.8.1 perfect spoof with numwat=200 (shown in first post)

when I use the Speed Mode++ option, I would set the option as follows:
Show you as seeder(100% done...)
set speed:between 200kb/s and 300kb/s

and I would load a torrent but it would not show 100% complete and it starts to download the file...

what am I doing wrong?

I would like to dictate how much speed per torrent and the % done without downloading...like in Mratio.

Thanks,

anonftw
14.04.09, 09:15
When I check show as seeder(100% done) it still downloads the file, but lists you as a seeder on the tracker because it does send the completed flag. You will still appear as a leecher to peers though. So, I believe your experience is normal. If you don't have the disk space, you should probably use Ratiomaster or a mod mod that spoofs download.

alpacino
14.04.09, 10:10
hey guys,

First time using VUZE...
I am using UT 1.8.1 perfect spoof with numwat=200 (shown in first post)

when I use the Speed Mode++ option, I would set the option as follows:
Show you as seeder(100% done...)
set speed:between 200kb/s and 300kb/s

and I would load a torrent but it would not show 100% complete and it starts to download the file...

what am I doing wrong?

I would like to dictate how much speed per torrent and the % done without downloading...like in Mratio.

Thanks,

The Vuze modification doesn't work as RM or mR. It actually downloads data. The option "Show as Seeder" is to report the tracker so that your downloads won't count towards your tracker stats. The speed you set there is the upload one, so you should be careful depending the tracker (which is it btw?).

If you don't want the data from that torrent you have to use RatioMaster or mRatio. :top:

StealthLeecher
14.04.09, 10:29
can i flash upload with this mod:wink2:

alpacino
14.04.09, 10:37

Yes you can, use the option: Fake upload "ratio mode". In the two blank fields insert a "from" and "to" value, e.g. 1.0 to 1.2, then it will flash until the ratio is between these values. :wink:

anon
14.04.09, 16:57

what am I doing wrong?

You should untick all files from the Add window when adding the torrent, so that none will get downloaded. You'll still be shown as a seeder on the tracker's side.

A high Speed mode++ fake upload should also do. 10mB/s is the maximum.

Dynamic
14.04.09, 19:44
Thanks guys,

Another question...Is there a way to send reports to the tracker that you are seeding at a speed even though there is not enough peers or no peers connected to you to get that speed?

Example: 1000 seeds / 10 peers...Your not uploading to the peers because there is enough seeders in the swarm?

Cheers!

anon
14.04.09, 19:53
Yes - Speed mode++ is what you're looking for :biggrin:

Dynamic
14.04.09, 20:21
Yes - Speed mode++ is what you're looking for :biggrin:

Thanks Anon,

I am such a noob about Vuze...:eek13:

Vuze option is speed mode++, no other options checked, speed 200kb/s to 300kb/s on low lvl tracker to test.

I am seeding a torrent right now and 500seed/40leech and in Vuze the upload speed is 0kb/s...

Normal?

anon
14.04.09, 20:23
I am seeding a torrent right now and 500seed/40leech and in Vuze the upload speed is 0kb/s...

Set both "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers (0-25) QR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values to 0.

Dynamic
14.04.09, 20:50
Thanks Anon!

Is there a way to see how much you have fake uploaded in Vuze?

Cheers!

anon
14.04.09, 20:52
Right-click an empty area under "My Torrents", and click "Column Distribution". A dialog box with the different columns you can add will appear. Add the Fake Uploaded one. You may want to do the same for Fake Upload Speed and Fake Ratio. :top:

morgan
14.04.09, 23:20
Yes you can, use the option: Fake upload "ratio mode". In the two blank fields insert a "from" and "to" value, e.g. 1.0 to 1.2, then it will flash until the ratio is between these values. :wink:

but is it secure or can be detected ?

anon
14.04.09, 23:21
The announce is sent correctly, but flashing itself is never secure.

Which tracker do you want to try it on?

morgan
15.04.09, 01:35
The announce is sent correctly, but flashing itself is never secure.

Which tracker do you want to try it on?

as you say it is not secure so lets play in the safe zone and stay in the normal options :top:

actually i was thinking about ncore or DS for examples oe may revtt:stupid:

Grambo
15.04.09, 02:33
I want to know if this is a bug:
If you start a torrent and let it have some data, lets say 1 gb and then remove it.
If you take it back in Vuze, hash-checks it and start it. It will announce an upload that's 1 gb. Even with no leechers. :confused2:
Won't this get you banned on high lvs?

Also every time i start Azureus or vuze Grokster gets installed. :mad2: Is it your mods or Az/Vuze itself which does this?

alpacino
15.04.09, 07:30
as you say it is not secure so lets play in the safe zone and stay in the normal options :top:

It's said to be safe @ RevTT, though I don't know how many Gbs a day.

@Grambo: No, this is not a bug and won't get you banned. It's just the way vuze works, if it finds you already have 1Gb data it reports only to you that. It won't add another 1Gb more to your tracker. About the Grokster thing I don't know, never had this problem.

anon
15.04.09, 15:21

Flashing works at RevTT, but I prefer using the PMR for that there, so that you're only shown in the peerlist for a minute or so.

Also every time i start Azureus or vuze Grokster gets installed. :mad2: Is it your mods or Az/Vuze itself which does this?

It's neither Azureus itself nor our mod. Scan your computer for malware.

d00d
15.04.09, 18:09
I'm trying to change my settings in the AzureusSpoof but once ive changed them Vuze won't start.
I get this message on start up

An error has occurred during startup:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.Constants.getFakeVers ion(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.Constants.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at com.aelitis.azureus.launcher.Launcher.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.main(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at shu.utils.ShuUtils.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
... 10 more

StealthLeecher
15.04.09, 18:12
Anon
Can i use Utorrent spoof at Bitmetv And ScT
I love my accounts and i cant take the risk

Manas
15.04.09, 18:21
I'd use BitTornado or any of the other clients. I don't know whether BitmeTV or ScT can detect the uTorrent spoof but since you're so security concerned: don't risk it.

Both of these trackers have good scripts; it is certainly possible that one of them can detect the spoof :frown:

anon
15.04.09, 19:19
I'm trying to change my settings in the AzureusSpoof but once ive changed them Vuze won't start.

Try doing a clean install, or disabling the .properties file spoof and using ghostfucker's.

Can i use Utorrent spoof at Bitmetv And ScT
I love my accounts and i cant take the risk

Manas is right; if you can't afford losing your accounts, don't try it.

d00d
15.04.09, 20:26
Try doing a clean install, or disabling the .properties file spoof and using ghostfucker's.

Manas is right; if you can't afford losing your accounts, don't try it.

Yeah indeed that fixed it.

StealthLeecher
15.04.09, 22:57
@anon
what should i do?
should i stick to azureus spoof?:wink2:

anon
15.04.09, 22:59
Yes, I'd suggest that.

Bocasz
16.04.09, 01:27
im new with azureus and this mod so i dont quite understand how to use this, i saw a tutorial in this forum about the mod but since there was no images i dont know what function he is talking about.

i guess the setting that should be used to fake upload or upload what is downloaded(or something like that) is fake report to tracker system.

My tracker is IpTorrent(damn guys are hard to cheat:eek13:) so im not quite sure on the settings...
Can i have some guidelines?

anon
16.04.09, 01:29
i saw a tutorial in this forum about the mod but since there was no images i dont know what function he is talking about.

The images should load. Rebound is working on fixing that; in the meantime you can visit my profile and enter the "forum images" album to see them. :smile:

i guess the setting that should be used to fake upload or upload what is downloaded(or something like that) is fake report to tracker system.

Yes; Speed mode++, more specifically.

My tracker is IpTorrent(damn guys are hard to cheat:eek13:) so im not quite sure on the settings...
Can i have some guidelines?

Check this thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/cheating-iptorrents-7971/).

StealthLeecher
16.04.09, 03:25
IPtorrent doesn't recommend Vuza. Has anybody test Utorrent spoof there...
Now my question is that --- can i use bittornado spoof

anonftw
16.04.09, 04:23

As I'm sure you saw at IPtorrents:

Following the recent upgrade to our new source code, the following torrent clients are now banned.

ABC
All BitComet up to v5.x
Bitbuddy
BitLord 1.1
BitSpirit 3.3.2.100
BitTorrent++
Limewire (all versions)
Nova Torrent
Older Azureus versions
Rufus
Shareaza
TorrentStorm
Transmission Below V 1.34
utorrent1.7.1
utorrent 1.7.5 (fake version)

For the record, I have seen Vuze and Azureus in my peerlist.

But it says

We do not Recommend Azureus/Vuze at all ! ! !

....but doesn't specifically say they are banned yet. Also, I am fairly certain that you won't get a ban just by trying Bittornado, as it isn't very common in the first place. The important thing would be to check how the tracker responds at the initial announce. I have tried clients that are banned at OTHER trackers several times in the past because I didn't check the FAQ and the tracker just refused to let me connect. I think most accounts that are disabled there are for incorrectly spoofing very popular clients that they are VERY familiar with the way they report unlike Bittornado*.

*Just my hypothesis

Anyone else have any experience using this client spoof ?

Grambo
16.04.09, 05:20
@alpacino
Thanks for the reply, but it still is strange that it shows in the Uploaded column.
The number there is reported to the tracker. right?
If you're right, it should show in Done column.

@anon
It's Yahoo/CA antispy which finds it, and it's only after vuze starts it is located. That is every time Vuze starts and only then. this is certainly proof enough.
Have you searched with CA antispy?

Another topic: Is there a way to use multiple URL-lists?

@anonftw and SC
I've been using BT since i got this mod. It works perfectly. Never caused any trouble.
The only minor letdown is the lack of scrape.

alpacino
16.04.09, 09:54
@alpacino
Thanks for the reply, but it still is strange that it shows in the Uploaded column.
If you're right, it should show in Done column.
No need to worry mate, trust me. When you reinsert .torrent that is partially downloaded and then do a "force re-check" it will fill the Done % column with the equivalent data you have. The uploaded column should start empty and then increase as you start it and upload some data. Some trackers are able to register the amount you already have uploaded and count it from there. Some others simply reset the %. Hope this is clear to you.

You mean as multiple tracker url for one torrent?

lemongreentea
16.04.09, 14:12
I have a little preposition for sb coders when they get some free time, of course if they found this idea good. Tab Sb-Innovation Hack General in their mod is a lot useful, especially the mark When download is completed... under that mark we've got three options, and fourth, but its separated of those three. Well my suggestion would be, that there comes fourth mark under When download is completed.. mark, and that would be, delete data, so when you fake some specific amount of data on one torrent, that data after gets deleted from your HDD. In my opinion it would be really helpful, I am also interested what the others think of this. :)

morgan
16.04.09, 14:14
OK anther question

TTi band this version ( 4.2.0.0) so when the next version of Extreme mode will come to light

and i am just carious many ppl says that the utorrent spoof dosen't work in some trackers and they got band . is this a bug in the the spoof or just they didn't chose the torrent correctly

and as you are the master's of this client and the others i have a problem which make me crazy when i seed my torrent which are more than 100 torrent i got some error in the tracker state which is ( unkwon host exception and the site name IQ ) or ( connection error Timed out ) and when i reduce the number of torrent such as 30 or less the state is ok

so is there any option in the client can solve this problem i searched in Google and i found some solution but all of them didn't work

and i am sorry for elongation and my bad english

anon
16.04.09, 18:19

It should be safe to use.

@alpacino

The Uploaded column is your real upload, which won't be reported unless you tick "add your real uploaded amount to the fake uploaded amount".

@anon
It's Yahoo/CA antispy which finds it, and it's only after vuze starts it is located. That is every time Vuze starts and only then. this is certainly proof enough.
Have you searched with CA antispy?

I haven't, since I don't have that issue. Our mod is 100% clean, so it must be some malware running in your computer. Check this (http://www.spywaredb.com/remove-grokster/).

And if you mean multiple tracker announce URLs, yes - right-click a torrent -> Advanced -> Tracker -> Edit Trackers, you can add and remove them from there.

@anonftw and SC
I've been using BT since i got this mod. It works perfectly. Never caused any trouble.
The only minor letdown is the lack of scrape.

Scrape shouldn't be that much of an issue, most trackers already return the total amount of seeders and leechers in normal announces.

TTi band this version ( 4.2.0.0) so when the next version of Extreme mode will come to light

Either spoof another non-banned client, or set the .properties perfect spoof to a version that is allowed.

and i am just carious many ppl says that the utorrent spoof dosen't work in some trackers and they got band . is this a bug in the the spoof or just they didn't chose the torrent correctly

It could be both. We're currently working on fixing any possible issues with the uTorrent spoof.

and as you are the master's of this client and the others i have a problem which make me crazy when i seed my torrent which are more than 100 torrent i got some error in the tracker state which is ( unkwon host exception and the site name IQ ) or ( connection error Timed out ) and when i reduce the number of torrent such as 30 or less the state is ok

That's because you're seeding too many torrents for your connection. The only way to solve this is seeding fewer ones or upgrading to a faster line.

hitman
16.04.09, 19:17
OK anther question

maybe at the weekend or next week im not sure it depends if ddj have some free time.

the new version will not more have an authentification system there will be no more need to add you account information. in first place maybe a good move for everybody that hates the auth system but after that dont expect much cakes.

Dynamic
16.04.09, 20:42
Hi guys,

Is it safer to disable the scrape option in Vuze? Or does it not matter for faking?

anon
16.04.09, 20:42
It's safe to use.

Grambo
17.04.09, 03:06
The upload column should be empty when you reload a torrent. At least until you do ul something. What I mean is that it flashes a 1:1 after rehash.
This only matters if no cheats are enabled.

Thanks for the link anon. I hope it helps.
I don't really suspect your mod, but vuzu IS connected as it only happens at every Vuze start.
Maybe it's there all the time, only hiddden. And the it uses Vuze come out.

What I meant with multiple URLs was more than 1 IP block list from URL.

Regarding scrape I said it doesn't matter much, but it would be nice to see the peers you're not connected to. I'll probably change spoof later.
The other spoofs have scrape?

ghostking
17.04.09, 04:13
I am not sure on how to install this....
so after I installed Vuze, I go to the folder and delete everything and replace it with this?

Grambo
17.04.09, 04:29
Not azureus file and uninstall.
Remember to rename the jar-file from Azureus2_4.2.0.0_DDJ.jar to Azureus2.jar

ghostking
17.04.09, 04:38
also this will download the torrent or is it just a faking tool?

Also do I leave the file install4j there? In plugins do I delete all the plugins and put the 2 that I downloaded in? In the file Vuze I only leave the files uninstall and Azureuz and delete everything else? Thanks for the help guys!

StealthLeecher
17.04.09, 06:21
also this will download the torrent or is it just a faking tool?

Also do I leave the file install4j there? In plugins do I delete all the plugins and put the 2 that I downloaded in? In the file Vuze I only leave the files uninstall and Azureuz and delete everything else? Thanks for the help guys!
1.Yes you can download the torrent as it is a modded client and it will help you to fake you actual ratio stats on the tracker:tongue:
It is not just a faking Tool

2.Installation Guide:
Lets install a fresh copy of Extreme MOD

Step -1:
Download and install original Vuze client Download Here (http://www.filehippo.com/download_vuze)
Any Version will work

Step -2
Now extract Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.2.0.0_DDJ Beta on your Desktop

Step -3
Look into the extracted directory for Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar File and you must rename it to Azureus2.jar

Step -4
Copy all the contents to directory to C:\Program Files\Vuze or where you have installed your Vuze.

Done - you now have a freah copy of Undetectable Extreme Mod:wink2:

alpacino
17.04.09, 08:05
The upload column should be empty when you reload a torrent. At least until you do ul something. What I mean is that it flashes a 1:1 after rehash.
This only matters if no cheats are enabled.That's what I meant, it "flashes" only for you, not to the tracker. You are not using fake upload "ratio mode" are you?

@Ghostking and Supercheater: remember to shutdown Vuze completely before Step 3 and during Step 4 overwrite any existing file :biggrin:

ghostking
17.04.09, 09:53
how do I know if the hack worked or not?
also where is the box that I put my username and password?
also can someone tell me the files that need to be the in Vuze folder?
Thanks for all the help guys!

alpacino
17.04.09, 10:45
how do I know if the hack worked or not?
Also where is the box that I put my username and password?

First of all you must be patient, the stats on the tracker do not update as fast as in the client. Check the tracker stats after 1 hour or more.

Go to tools, options click the first item on the left, fill in the user and pass.

ghostking
17.04.09, 11:03
also there are so many options to choose from, which ones should I choose?
also is there a option where I just spoof the upload and download without actually downloading the torrent? I just really want to increase my ratio on What.cd.
Thanks!

splicer
17.04.09, 11:20
Use the speed mode ++ as this offers the most control over your speeds. The Extreme Mod cannot fake without having downloaded some files and so I have found this to be the best tactic when cheating on What.CD:
1. Go to What.CD, click "Torrents", tick "Disable Grouping", and "Filter Torrents".
2. Arrange torrents with the most leechers first.
3. Find a torrent where there are more leechers than seeder, or an equal amount of leechers to seeders.
4. Download the .torrent, load it into Extreme Mod, and put a download limit of 10kBps on it.
5. Then cheat using speeds less than 50kBps.

You can do this on multiple torrents.

ghostking
17.04.09, 11:35
Use the speed mode ++ as this offers the most control over your speeds. The Extreme Mod cannot fake without having downloaded some files and so I have found this to be the best tactic when cheating on What.CD:
1. Go to What.CD, click "Torrents", tick "Disable Grouping", and "Filter Torrents".
2. Arrange torrents with the most leechers first.
3. Find a torrent where there are more leechers than seeder, or an equal amount of leechers to seeders.
4. Download the .torrent, load it into Extreme Mod, and put a download limit of 10kBps on it.
5. Then cheat using speeds less than 50kBps.

You can do this on multiple torrents.
Thanks for the reply, but what do you mean to load it into Extream Mod? Do I take the .torrent file I download from What.cd and put it into Azureus? Also after I check the speed mode ++ box do I need to select any other options from below?

alpacino
17.04.09, 11:36
You can fake upload without having data, but can't fake download at all as Anon said before:

Open a .torrent and uncheck all files, then in the fake options tick "show you as seeder", this method will do fake upload.

ghostking
17.04.09, 11:47
Where can I set my download and upload speed for fake upload? Also is going in as a seeder safe?

splicer
17.04.09, 11:50
Fair enough then...

I mean that the .torrent file is loaded into the Extreme Mod; the .torrent is added to Extreme Mod. In layman's terms: the torrent is in Extreme Mod.

You need to tick/enable "Fake report to tracker systems", "Fake speed mode ++", and put fake speed values of 30kBps and 50kBps.

Just saw your new post:

Just follow my instructions for now. If you're new to Azureus Extreme Mod, then it is likely you will cock up; there are too many options to understand in one go. After getting used to Azureus, and when you have time, sign-up to a low level tracker (www.torrentzilla.org) and test individual fake option there or have a read about these forums.

I've never used the show me as seeder option as I don't really need it, so I don't know how secure it is.

You can set the fake upload speeds in Tools > Options> SB-Innovation Hack, under the speed mode ++ section.

To limit a torrents download speed, right click it > advanced > set download speed > manual. Enter 10.

ghostking
17.04.09, 11:58
Where do I set the fake speed values? Is it under speed mode ++, on the Speed section? Between 30kb per torrent to 50kb per torrent?

splicer
17.04.09, 12:11
1. Under the speed mode ++ option.
2. Yes, you answered your own question.
3. Those speedes are the ones I use and recommend. If you want you can go up to 70kBps, but if you value your account hen keep the speed low.

Hit the big 200! W00t!

anon
17.04.09, 14:58
Thanks for the link anon. I hope it helps.
I don't really suspect your mod, but vuzu IS connected as it only happens at every Vuze start.
Maybe it's there all the time, only hiddden. And the it uses Vuze come out.

It could be that Grokster has modified Vuze or itself to be launched only when the mod runs...

What I meant with multiple URLs was more than 1 IP block list from URL.

As far as I know that's not possible. But you can always download and merge blocklists yourself.

Regarding scrape I said it doesn't matter much, but it would be nice to see the peers you're not connected to. I'll probably change spoof later.
The other spoofs have scrape?

Yes.

Also do I leave the file install4j there? In plugins do I delete all the plugins and put the 2 that I downloaded in? In the file Vuze I only leave the files uninstall and Azureuz and delete everything else?

No, leave install4j there.

You shouldn't delete your current plugins unless you're having problems.

Just do as supercheater said.

also there are so many options to choose from, which ones should I choose?

Check this tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/).

also is there a option where I just spoof the upload and download without actually downloading the torrent?

Upload: yes, check alpacino's post
Download: no

Also is going in as a seeder safe?

It's relatively safe if you:

have readied a link to other tracker/place where the exact same release can be downloaded,
let some time pass between the torrent is available at the tracker and you load it with this trick (even if it's available somewhere else, you can't have downloaded a, say, 14GB game in five minutes),
use it with big swarms with lots of seeds and peers (unless you really have the content and haven't enabled no-upload) - because if the release's torrent has only 1 seeder and you jump on it with this trick, everyone will wonder why they can't download from you,
and most of all, do it sparingly. It's possible for an honest user to do this too, but not all the time.

I think it's possible for trackers to detect it, but even if they do, you should be safe if again, have a link to another tracker/site where the exact same thing can be grabbed (read the release's name twice and check if it's the same), follow all the above tips, and are careful. :thumbsup:

SomeGuy
17.04.09, 18:17
This is relevant, although unrelated.
The last Azureus I used was 2.5.0.4 as I heard a lot about it. Is moving up to Vuze 4.2 worth it?
Is there a degradation of the speeds or did it become more of a resource hog, or is it more worth it because the extreme mod is here? :P
I'll appreciate the feedback, the recent versions of uTorrent are more sucky than usual. I would appreciate your advice on whether going to Azureus 2.5.0.4 or to Vuze latest is a better thing, and which one among the two is best?

I LOVE SB-I \o/ \o/ \o/

hitman
17.04.09, 19:01
i would use the newest one at least you can give it a try

anon
17.04.09, 19:25
The last Azureus I used was 2.5.0.4 as I heard a lot about it. Is moving up to Vuze 4.2 worth it?
Is there a degradation of the speeds or did it become more of a resource hog, or is it more worth it because the extreme mod is here? :P

The reason you've heard a lot of Azureus 2.5.0.4 is because many people deem is as the last version "without Vuze crap" (and they're wrong, that was 2.5.0.0).

If you use the classic UI the increased resource usage between that and 4.2.0.0 is negligible. And by using the latter you'll have all the latest additions and fixes.

lessheart
18.04.09, 02:17
thank you DDJ for this mode
but how can I control these settings as the best ?
SB-Innovation Hack:

http://www9.0zz0.com/2009/04/18/00/144645832.gif

Mode:

http://www9.0zz0.com/2009/04/18/00/844176301.gif

Thank you again

Grambo
18.04.09, 02:55
@alpacino
Thanks for the answer. I'm glad it's not announced, but it has to be a flaw somewhere. that number should not be there in the first place, It can lead to confusion as the number is normally reported to the tracker.

2anon
SD DID find dangerous things as you suggested, but wouldn't remove them. that makes it kind of useless.
I've MBAM on a full search. I hope it will find the malware too.

alpacino
18.04.09, 05:17
thank you DDJ for this mode
but how can I control these settings as the best ?
SB-Innovation Hack:

Mode:

Thank you again

Dude check this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/) out. :tongue:

hojotrance
18.04.09, 08:48
Anyone else having problems with hard drive choking, when downloading big files(about >4Gb) with high speeds(>1Mb)? I use a laptop..

alpacino
18.04.09, 09:45
Well this could be a fragmentation issue. Do you use it a lot? I mean do you download, move and delete a lot? If that's the case, a defrag could unchoke your hdd.

Zseeds
18.04.09, 15:07
Any tips on using this mod with bitme??

hellboy118
18.04.09, 15:38
Hi thanks for the great app, just giving it a spin now.
Couple of questions, is it safe to use the utorrent 1.6.1 client spoof (if not which do you recomend), and how do u setup vuse so you can pick which parts of a file you want to download e.g sample or a .rar file when you first add a torrent.
im using the classic GUI and cant figure a way to do this.

splicer
18.04.09, 16:42
I wouldn't spoof uTorrent. uTorrent is closed source and because of such may have hidden traits, which may not be spoofed by the Extreme Mod; hence I would spoof an allowed version of Halite, which is open source, so ghostfucker would have direct access to it's code. Having said this, if you are going to spoof uTorrent, always tick "On every update try to add x peers" and enter 200, and ake sure the version you are going to spoof is allowed on the tracker.

As to how you select which files you want to download and which you don't; when the torrent is loaded into Extreme Mod, I don't know... it never asks me either. However, when it is loaded into Azureus, stop the torrent, double clikc it, it will open a new tab of options for that torrent, and go to "files", form there you can select.

anon
18.04.09, 17:54
Anyone else having problems with hard drive choking, when downloading big files(about >4Gb) with high speeds(>1Mb)? I use a laptop..

Set a higher disk cache size.

Couple of questions, is it safe to use the utorrent 1.6.1 client spoof (if not which do you recomend)

What splicer said. If you want to be 100% safe, spoof BitTornado or any other allowed open-source client.

and how do u setup vuse so you can pick which parts of a file you want to download e.g sample or a .rar file when you first add a torrent.

The "Add torrent" dialog where you can do this appears for me. Perhaps it has something to do with your user mode, change it to Advanced in Azureus' settings.

splicer
18.04.09, 18:23
Perhaps it has something to do with your user mode, change it to Advanced in Azureus' settings.

I have my mode set to advanced, but I still never see a dialog box. Will hunt down a solution now, if there is one.

anon
18.04.09, 18:28
Perhaps Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Display -> "Add torrents silently" is checked?

splicer
18.04.09, 18:33
No; I don't have that checked.

czullo
18.04.09, 20:10
I have question, some one try to use this mod on linux (ubuntu) it is possible to run ?

splicer
18.04.09, 20:22
As long as Java is installed, then it should run, but I have no instructions to give. I too would like to get this onto my Ubuntu Jaunty laptop, any instructions lying around?

anon
18.04.09, 20:23
I too would like to get this onto my ubuntu Jaunty laptop, any instructions lying around?

You can find two tutorials here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-i-installed-shu-mod-linux-3673/).

carlmarx
18.04.09, 20:24
Small problem: I do n't view the fuck upload; example: Up 20 KB/sec fake up??

anon
18.04.09, 20:26
Right-click an empty area under "My Torrents", and click "Column Distribution". A dialog box with the different columns you can add will appear. Add the Fake Uploaded one. You may want to do the same for Fake Upload Speed and Fake Ratio. :top:

jokerboy57
19.04.09, 12:06
haha ok i figured it out but now its saying something messed up when i try to download

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Adobe_Photoshop _CS4_Extended___Keygen___Activation_Patch.4675995. TPB-1.torrent could not be opened, because the associated helper application does not exist. Change the association in your preferences.

i dont get it help me please im an idiot

anon
19.04.09, 17:52
C:DOCUME~1ADMINI~1LOCALS~1TempAdobe_Photoshop_CS4_ Extended___Keygen___Activation_Patch.4675995.TPB-1.torrent could not be opened, because the associated helper application does not exist. Change the association in your preferences.

First of all, save the .torrent to C:\ rather than opening it.

Secondly, open Azureus, go to Tools -> Options -> Interface, and click the Reset button at the bottom of the right panel.

dunkendonuts
29.04.09, 20:36
I'm having problems using the thing, as I am a noob at using sb innovation hack, also when I try to dl a file off of a certain tracker it doesn't do anything it just sits there, can someone please explain to me how to use the damn thing, lol... There are some things on this site that I want to dl but I don't have the ratio for it, nor the upload to seed it back. Also when I go to snatch a file, it doesn't show in my snatch list, and when I look at the thing that shows all the users seeding the file or dl'ing the file it doesn't show up in there also... Does this mean I'm perfectly invisible that they can't see me in utorrent or anything like that? Also, is there a guide that can show me how to use this?

anon
29.04.09, 20:36
can someone please explain to me how to use the damn thing, lol...

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

alpacino
04.05.09, 04:02
In the past few days I noticed a strange behavior in my extreme mod. I had a lot of torrents in the seeding list, then I had to restart the client for some reason. At the very beginning of the restart I freaked out when I saw 5 waffles torrents in the list faking some megs then stopping. These torrents had some 10 seeders and 0 leechers. Damn. And my fake settings for them was "speed mode ++" with safe options and by safe options I mean previously these torrents in questions had uploaded just a few kbytes. I said to myself "bye bye account" but am still there. Immediately I ran and turned off "fake report" for them. So now when I restart I make sure I stop the torrents first, then restart.

anon
04.05.09, 15:41
In the past few days I noticed a strange behavior in my extreme mod. I had a lot of torrents in the seeding list, then I had to restart the client for some reason. At the very beginning of the restart I freaked out when I saw 5 waffles torrents in the list faking some megs then stopping.

Another user has reported this recently, I think. It's because the mod starts faking upload even if it hasn't finished receiving the tracker's reply. We'll see what we can do about this bug.

conan
28.05.09, 14:10
I'm having a problem with this mod
The fake upload tab is not accessible and when i check my account it tells me 'Unknown response. Please report this to SBI'.
Could you tell me please how to solve this problem, possibly without losing the opened torrents?
Thanks

EDIT: I've read an old post in which Rebound wrote that this problem happens when SBI is upgrading the forum, so I'll wait

hojotrance
28.05.09, 14:43
I'm having a problem with this mod
The fake upload tab is not accessible and when i check my account it tells me 'Unknown response. Please report this to SBI'.
Could you tell me please how to solve this problem, possibly without losing the opened torrents?
Thanks

EDIT: I've read an old post in which Rebound wrote that this problem happens when SBI is upgrading the forum, so I'll wait

you could also download a newer mod where is no longer need to log in :smile: if you want:smile:..

anon
28.05.09, 17:45

Look at the post's date...

Simply download newer versions, they no longer have the login system.

conan
28.05.09, 17:50
ok, thanks again for the answers.
I've upgraded and now it works like a charm

Dark Knight
28.05.09, 20:32
well can Some1 tell me wat does " Fake Upload Ratio Mode " does Exactly....?

And Why is d upload speed in Speed Ratio++ mode is lomited 10000 Kb..?

anon
28.05.09, 20:34
well can Some1 tell me wat does " Fake Upload Ratio Mode " does Exactly....?

It tries to keep a ratio between the two numbers you type, at whatever speed is necessary, so it can reach very high rates.

And Why is d upload speed in Speed Ratio++ mode is lomited 10000 Kb..?

To protect you from yourself :biggrin:

shedon
03.06.09, 21:49
Hi

In 4.2.0.0, recently cant use my user and password in the sb-Hack in the options.. and because of that i cant use the hack options.... when I click the "check account" button, I get this message - "Unknown response. Please report this to SBI"

Does anyone else have this problem ?
Please, how can I fix this ??

Tnx

anon
03.06.09, 21:50
The login system is no more. Download this version:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=11976

shedon
03.06.09, 21:59
The login system is no more. Download this version:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=11976

TNX !!! I'll do that.:top:
Must I uninstall vuze 4.2.0.0 before running the 4.2.0.3 EXE installer ?

anon
03.06.09, 22:01
Yes, it's better if you do that. Using the single EXE version is also another choice.

shedon
03.06.09, 22:10
Yes, it's better if you do that. Using the single EXE version is also another choice.

The single exe is just launching right ?

anon
03.06.09, 22:39
Yes, just extract Azureus.exe to the Vuze directory, double-click it, and you're done. No install needed :biggrin:

Grambo
04.06.09, 04:27
You can extract it anywhere.
I did in my download folder. It works fine.

anon
04.06.09, 14:31
For me it doesn't work if the other JARs aren't in the same folder...

Grambo
06.06.09, 03:13
That's strange. :confused2:

Every single exe I tried worked fine anywhere.

ghostfucker
07.06.09, 04:53
For me it doesn't work if the other JARs aren't in the same folder...
all jar's are wrapped into the exe.
you could run the exe with cmd and post here the error output, maybe i can fix this...

anon
07.06.09, 17:42
You mean using cmd to cd to Vuze's directory and then run Azureus.exe?

If so, there's no output, and Vuze closes itself right after starting. :frown:

madmax396
09.07.09, 23:12
Hello to all

I have serious problems to make the login to enter into options Hack :eek13:
"unknown response, please report this to SBI" :eek:

anon
09.07.09, 23:13
Download the latest build without the login system.

Unregistered
13.02.10, 16:40
hi all
got a problem.
vuze it self works ok.
after mod installed it stops saying downloading rss plugin and after that i receive a message your task will be procced shortly after core initialization.
what m i doing wrong?