PDA

View Full Version : Sicko Mum rubs son's penis....Yuck!! (ENTER THREAD WITH CAUTION)

SealLion
24.03.09, 02:39
First off, I have absolutely no clue where to place this. I didn't know if to place this in the FUN Section or the NEWS Section.

Secondly. I entered within the thread's title ENTER THREAD WITH CAUTION for a reason.

So leave now while the thread's title is still known to you.

Actually. Its not really all that bad, though. Just some sicko woman doing un-naturally parental things with her son.

If you have a propensity for this kind of material, by all means. Be my guest and read on.

You gotta read what this sicko mum is doing to her son. I'll give you the link near the bottom of this post afterwards.

Here's a quick run-down of what's happening at this one particular thread.

This woman, somewhere on planet earth, is giving her son a tug-job. She states that she's doing 'therapy' to her son as his penis isn't 'straight'....apparently, that is.

You see, apparently,...
"..
.in the beginning his penis was like a horseshoe at the tip".

No. I didn't look, ...just read about it, ok.

So she gives him tug-jobs and they both wait until he's ejaculated 3X at least in the hopes that his penile projection will 'straighten' out, yes??

Got everything straight so far??

HOld on, cuz there's more to this.

The woman states this too:

.......and he thanks me nearly everyday.....

and then this:

....He never misses a session, even if it means missing his favorite things to do....

...ah. Ya. OK. :biggrin:

Is her son 'liking' what his mum does??....You know what I mean??

Here's her texting some more after another member asked her is she gets aroused 'massaging' her son's penis:

...if it arouses me, it still is of little concern...

Ya. Sure....:biggrin:

and then she posts this:

...My own arousal is kept to myself easily thankfully...,

Holy Frak!!!!

she enjoys it??

Later oNe woman ( or man) states this:

...you are both happy doing it...

...ahh, Ya. OK.:stupid:

Here's another guy who states this:

I had Anal blockage a few years ago, my father would simply penetrate my Anal hole with his penis to unblock the whole, took 2 years but worked in the end

AH....Oooh. OK. :biggrin: What are we thinking here, now??

Seriously, this has got to be incest or something, yes??

This is a long thread on a 'female-oriented' forum. I got the link from elsewhere, so please don't think that I"m 'different' or something, ok.

Anyhow. Here's the link:

Female First Forum • View topic - My son's penis problem (http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/my-son-s-penis-problem-t55701.html)

The thread has about 33 pages to it.

nearer to the third (3rd) page or so, it does get funnier....er....sicker, that is (depending on your perspectives).

PS: Maybe this ought to be placed in the FUN section afterall....IDK...let the mods decide.

Folks. I haven't laughed this well since the week-end. Enjoy the funnies it opportunes to you.

zatoicchi
24.03.09, 03:50
the world is coming to an end...very disturbing indeed

SealLion
24.03.09, 05:08
Give praise to the Lord that,....hopefully, that is, ...its an isolated incident (emphaphis is on hopefully).

Hopefully, this has never and will never happen again anywhere.

The moon maybe, but lets all hope not here on earth again,yes??

yoco
24.03.09, 09:07
Sick sick sick :mad2:
The things that happen on this world!

mike
24.03.09, 15:56
Some people are strange.

:g67tu3: