PDA

View Full Version : TR cleanup coming soon

shoulder
22.03.09, 15:27
WARNING! All users with a very low ratio & cheaters

All users with a very low ratio, received a warning, last warning. Please, improve your ratio if you want to stay on the tracker.

Anyone who has used or uses cheats (no matter how many) will be banned and no recovery. There will be no discussion (no discussion about cheating, no discussion about slow internet connection, no discussion about impossibility to raise the ratio).

Do not PM staff about it! All PMs will be ignored.

Advice:
Seed and upload more.

This will take place at 30 Mar 2009 — 19:00.

Well, that would mean they don't ban cheaters instantly.
Let's see if I survive that day. :tongue:

abookhalil
22.03.09, 17:48
TR.....???

shoulder
22.03.09, 18:01
TR is the acronym for TranceRoute. :wink2:

SealLion
22.03.09, 18:12
Before I gave my account away there last year, I was :biggrin: PROUD :biggrin:to have cheated there.

Never felt better. :biggrin:

Good luck to all. :biggrin:

Don't cheat here, you'll get banned.

Don't cheat there, you';ll get banned.

Ya, ok. What-ever.....

anon
22.03.09, 19:21
Glad my TR ratio is Inf. :tongue:

@Everyone: if you're having ratio problems there, ghostleeching works perfectly. :top:

TD21
23.03.09, 19:43
does Mratio work there?

shoulder
23.03.09, 19:50
Yes it does, but better wait till the cleanup is done. :wink2:

TD21
23.03.09, 20:06
i got zero dl there lmfao! better dl a couple i guess haha

mike
24.03.09, 14:56
I better upload some more then :wink2:

edit - Hey they do this every year!

Global Cheaters WARNING !!!

31 Mar 2008 — 01:59
to go

Because of a lot of discovered cheaters in the last time we wanna warn all users because of cheating activity.

Every suspect behaviour will be punished = ban. It concerns the "professional cheaters" (users who voluntary cheat their ratio) as well as users who are cross-uploading from other trackers to rise their ratio (example: downloaded torrent from other tracker, started seeding on Puresound/Tranceroute too - but seeding from-to both tracker parallel !!!)

CAUTION!!! Inviting cheater/bad user WILL MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED AS WELL!!!! Its your own responsibility who you are sending your invite to!!!

This apply accordingly to users with very low ratio (DL many GBs, UL only few MB)

Dont contact staff to get your account back, if you know you cheated in any way!

LOL @ "Professional"

anon
24.03.09, 21:06
Thanks for the post.

It concerns the "professional cheaters" (users who voluntary cheat their ratio) as well as users who are cross-uploading from other trackers to rise their ratio (example: downloaded torrent from other tracker, started seeding on Puresound/Tranceroute too - but seeding from-to both tracker parallel !!!)

That's a stupid thing to say. Pre/cross-seeding torrents isn't cheating at all - it actually helps trackers, as you'll jump directly as a seeder and start uploading, instead of having to leech before - and therefore everyone else can get the file faster. :rolleyes:

Aurion
25.03.09, 18:03
lool I think we will all survive because we used the Shu mod,and odds of being detected or even spotted in historical records are very slim,so I won't worry about it lool and you reminded me,I will go buffer some GBs there :tongue: