PDA

View Full Version : The Invitation Guide for Trackers

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
22.03.09, 00:49
AudioNews.ru = The sign ups open time to time, other then that please keep the ratio well.

AOM (Art of Misdirection) = There is no exact invitation system. If you love magic and magicians, you will love the tracker as well. If you become a VIP you can ask for invitation request from the staff (once in a 6 month). But becoming a VIP is very hard!

BitHQ = Users can get invitations with BitHQ bonuses.

Bithumen = 5 star/points is equals to 1 invitation. but to collect those stars is up to your upload power!

Bit-HDTV = 10 week member, who uploaded 200 GB and has 2.05 ratio, can receive 5 invites. Other then that, you will receive one invitation every after 100gb upload. If you have 1000 credits you can exchange it to get invites. Dont forget 1000 points 5 invites.

BitGamer = the Invitation system is up to your ratio. * .90 — 1-4 GB * .95 — 4-7 GB * 1.0 — 7-10 GB * 1.05 — 10+ GB

BitMe = After 4 weeks, if you become a power user, you will receive 3 invitations. Be carefull on who you send!

BitmeTV = Power user class, can recieve one invitation every month. .But the ratios suppose to be like this ; 1 invitation :1-7GB Ratio 0.90 - 0.999 , 2 invitation :7-10GB Ratio 1.0 - 1.049 3 invitation: 10GB + Ratio 1.05+, be carefull before you send the invitaitons. Dont forget this site has some pain in the ass staff . Chose carefully.

BitShock = if you have1.05 ratio and 25 GB upload, you'll become a power user. after that you can recieve invitations.

BitSoup = There is no invitation system. they open sing-ups time to time.

BitSpyder = at least have 1.05 ratio and 15 gb upload limit. Then you will recieve invitations.

BiTT/LastTorrents = There is no invitation system. they open sing-ups time to time.

BlackCatsGames = Select users are receiving referrals at the moment.

BTMusic (Pedro’s) = Only uploaders receive invites.

ChildBytes = There is no invitation system. they open sing-ups time to time.

ChristianTorrents = Power users can get 1-3 invitations in one week.

Cinemageddon = Sign-ups are open time to time.

Cinematik = have a good ratio and good upload number. you will see nice things

CZone = there is no auto system for invitations.

DeepBassNine = unknown, but people say, its hard to get invitations from this tracker.

Demonoid.com = With invitation codes, you can be a member. You can find them easily everywhere.

DesiTorrents = There is no invitations for this tracker. only recruitments.

Docs.torrents.ro/Docspedia = Invitations are closed. Might get open, might get not.

DVDSeed.org = Invitation system is open in specific times. But in the future, they might close it all.

Elektronik = You need 200000 points. To get points you must upload torrents or seed by hours. Seeding hours will only affect 0.5 each hour. Also after you become a power user, you deserve one invitation.

Ethor.et (Thor’s Land) = If you are a elite user, you might get invitations.

EVOPT = Invitations are open time to time. You need 1.05 ratio and 25 gb upload to get invites.

FileList.org/Filepost.org = There is no invitation system.

FinBytes = You need at least 1.00 ratio and 15 GB over upload to get invites.

FTN = When they open, only donators or "hero" class members can have invitations.. If you want to be a hero, you need to upload 1 tb.

FSC = Closed for the time being. Staff has to invite you.

Full Contact Zone = Every month they give invitations to diffrent classes. At least have 0.9 ratio and good upload/download numbers. They open sing-ups time to time.

FunFile = They have credit system. 100 credit is 1 invitation.

GFXNews.ru = There is no invite system. When registration are closed every hour there is one invitation code issued at the main site, the one that spots the code may use it and register.

GFT = you have to donate to get invites, 5 euros for each invite. You can also trade 100000 bonus points for one.

GOEM = If you are a power user, you will get 1 invitation every week.

Greek-Tracker = There is no invitation system. they open sing-ups time to time.

Hdbits.org = Only staff and VIPs can use invites at the moment.

HeavenTracker = Sometimes they give invitations to power users.

HHBase = They open sing-ups time to time.

iDesiR = After you become a one month member, if you have write 100 posts in the forums and if you have 25 gb upload or over 25 gb upload and if your ratio is over 2, you will recieve 2 invitations. Or you have to become a vip member to get invites.

ILoveTorrents = They open sing-ups time to time.

IndieTorrents = You need to become a member at least 1 month, if possible please be in the uploader class users. in this point, if your ratio is over 1 point, you will recieve 1 invite.

Iplay = Donation. 9 euro =1 Invite. There is no auto system. uploaders can request invitations from the staff.

IPWN Music (filescene.ro) = Back then, only staff had invitations... but now, everyone has invites.

iTS= Power users or over can request invites. Staff will evaluate your request, and decide. One person can only invite 20 people.

Kraytracker = Power user can get invitation in one moth maximum 2 , VIPs in 2 weeks max 3 , if you are over VIP you can get 4 invites in 2 weeks.

KaraGarga = At least 12 week membership, You need to become power user, at least (50 GB) and 1.05 ratio.

Libble = 200 points means 1 invitation. By seeding you can get points.

Linkomanija = Only donators can get invites.

Metal iPlay.ro = 900 bonus 1 invitation.

MMA Tracker = They closed invitations since last fabruary.

Music-Vids = VideoAddict & VideoManiac classes can request invitations and the staff will decide, VIP & VideoHolic classses can recieve 1 invitation a month, VideoLegend can get 2 invites a motnh.

My Bloody Tracker = You can get invites over your seedhours.

MySpleen = Donators and power users can get invitations.

NB = Power users and bigger classes can get invitation after 180 days and only once. Other then this only norwegians can request and recieve invites from staff. They have to request in norwegian.

nCore = 1 invitation 500 points.

NTorrents = at least have 1.05 ratio and 20 gb upload to get an invite.

PiSexy = There is no invitation system. they open sing-ups time to time.

PirateBits = Invitation system is open. But you better know Swedish.

PTN = Carpenter and over classes can request invitations. After the staff will evaluate your request. You can only become a Carpenter if you have 200 gb traffic.

PolishTracker = You have to be L33T or over userclass . that means you have to have at least 2 tb upload. if you donated money you can get invites too.

PREtorians = 2000 GB upload means 1 invitation. or become a power (25 GB upload , 4 week membership and atleast have 1.05 ratio) . In the forums you can only request once for invitation.

Pretome = You need to use your credits to get invites.

ProAudioTorrents = Its up to how you seed.

RevTT = 25 GB upload limit and 4 weeks membership, then you can be a power user and recieve 2 invites. After, you can request invites in forum. Donators will recieve 4 invites.

RsR (ShareReactor.ro) = Only power users can recieve invitations.

SceneSound = Groupies and above get 2 invites per month.

Spank D Monkey = You can get invites if you have good karma.

SweDVDR= at least 30 week membership and you have to be Divine user class. Site is closed to other then swedish people.

STMusic = If you get invite to this tracker you will recieve 2 invites. After you become a power user, you will have invitations.

Scc = you need to donate in SCC to get invites. 10 Euros=10gb upload and 1 invite, 20 Euros 30gb and 2 invites, 30 Euros= 50gb and 3 invites, 50 Euros= 100gb and 4 invites

ScL = whoever has 100 GB upload or over and whoever in Corporal class can request invites in forum. They gave too much in this days

SceneFZ = Whoever donates, will get the invites. - 20 Euros = 2 invites ; 40 Euros = 4 invites; 60 Euros = 6 invites.

SuperTorrents = jumping classes will get you invites.

TL = Only VIPs and power users can receive invites.

Tophos = You will receive invites if you have good points.

Torrentbits.ro = They open sign-ups time to time. Make a good ratio, invites will come to you.

TS-Tracker = Its hard to upload here. if you have 25 GB upload and 4 weeks of membership you'll become a power user. After you become a poweruser, you will get 4 invites. If they ban 3 out of 4 invitiations you have sent, you will get ban as well!

TT (TranceTraffic) = Invitations are close most of the time. If its open you have to be a power user to get invitations ( 50gb over uploads )

TTi = 744 seedhours = 1 invite . jumping classes will get you invites as well.

TheBox.bz = 4 weeks of membership, 25 GB upload and at least have 1.05 ratio. then you will become a poweruser and get invites.

TheVault = 4 weeks of membership and 25 GB upload you needed to get invites.

TheHorrorCharnel = You can use bonus system to get invitations.

TheDVDClub = at least make 25 gb upload to get invites. Jumping classes can give you invites as well.

TM-Torquev2 (tmtorrents.org) = You need to become a power user or over to get invites.

TV.Torrents.ro/FreshOn.TV = If you have good ratio, you can get invites.

TorrentGeeks.com = Whoever donates 15 $, will recieve 35 invitations.

Torrent-Damage = Hold your ratio on at least 1.0. Become a PU, or donate.. then you can have invites. They open sign-ups time to time.

TorrentBytes = There is no invitation system. they open sing-ups time to time. Be carefull when you create a password.

TranceRoute =You need 95 energy points. Activities like forum posts, seedhours can get you evergy points. 2 Euro donate = 100 energy points.

Underground-Gamer = They open sign-ups time to time. If you have good ratio, you can get invites as well.

WhatCD = Every months 8. and 22. days Power Users can get invites. If you want invites to become a member. please do the interview.

Waffles = They open the invitation system time to time. At least 25 GB upload, 5 GB download you have to have. Also you need 4 weeks of membership. By this way you can be a PU and get invites. Donators and competition winners will recieve invites too. PUs will get 2 invite every month.

x264 = Power Users will recieve one invite ever month.

SBfreak
22.03.09, 00:54
Woah you really have a lot of free time.:top:

Iplay = There is no auto system. Xtreme users and uploaders can request invitations from the staff. But if you request so much you will get ban! In special days they might give invites. Other then these, Ro users can get invites.
At Iplay you have to donate 9$ in order to get a invite and VIP for a month..If you request a invite from the staff you will be banned.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
22.03.09, 01:02
Woah you really have a lot of free time.:top:

Actually i don't have enough :smile:

On Iplay you will receive also on Iplay Birthday 1 invite - user & PowerUser
2 invites - ExtremeUsers.

SBfreak
22.03.09, 01:05
And Iplay birthday it's once a year...great invite system:tongue:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
22.03.09, 13:27
And Iplay birthday it's once a year...great invite system:tongue:

It's better than nothing :tongue: or than donations.

Aurion
25.03.09, 19:25
About that part of asking Staff for invites without Donating,sorry but this is not true at all,I once had a debate with a staff over there trying to convince him/her not to turning this whole thing into a pay to receive concept,so after all he/she answered back "Our users are fine with this concept,so this is it!"

Anyway,it's obvious that some trackers "SCT,FTN,iPlay" are convinced with the term "pay to get invites" that they made it into their Rules/FAQ page.

anon
25.03.09, 20:50
Anyway,it's obvious that some trackers "SCT,FTN,iPlay" are convinced with the term "pay to get invites" that they made it into their Rules/FAQ page.

Are you sure you have to pay to get invites at FTN?

shoulder
25.03.09, 20:55
There's no 30$ = 1 Invite policy on FTN, but most of the time donors get invites.

But very good members get also invites sometimes. :wink2:

CindyVer
26.03.09, 12:52
FTN has shifted to the $$$-side of torrenting.

Hero's that don't donate, don't get invites. People that donate get them (sometimes).
If you make like 1000 posts in the forum and upload 100 TB you might be considered for an invite, otherwise you're screwed.

Also about the list ... copy/paste doesn't take much time ... much of the info on the highest level trackers is inaccurate or just wrong.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.03.09, 13:03
Also about the list ... copy/paste doesn't take much time ... much of the info on the highest level trackers is inaccurate or just wrong.

On Wich trackers it's not accurate ?
Better than be arogant it's to help..."some trackers it's not accurate" it not help me and i think will not help others members also .

I don't you make'it accurate than :wink2:

shoulder
26.03.09, 14:45
FSC is wrong.

I think the invite system is closed for non Staff Members for the time being.
It was open some time ago for higer level members by requesting but AFAIK it's not reopened till now.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.03.09, 14:57
FSC is wrong.

I think the invite system is closed for non Staff Members for the time being.
It was open some time ago for higer level members by requesting but AFAIK it's not reopened till now.

I have not how to know all the trackers invitation system because i don't have every trackers , i wish i have but i don't so it will be some errors.

Can you edit the post my friend overthere ? on FSC ? because i can't anymore edit the first post.

Tanks in Advance ! Best Regards !

shoulder
26.03.09, 15:00
Sure, it's no problem. :wink2:

Aurion
26.03.09, 17:29
There's no 30$ = 1 Invite policy on FTN, but most of the time donors get invites.

But very good members get also invites sometimes. :wink2:

Sorry my friend,but this is not true actually,they started giving first & most of their priorities to Donors who used to dump loads of cash into their pockets monthly,other than that,if you're a normal user,don't ever dream of an invite,even in xmas,they just gave Donors/VIPs.So their policy has changed & became worse :biggrin:

CindyVer
27.03.09, 09:47
On Wich trackers it's not accurate ?
Better than be arogant it's to help..."some trackers it's not accurate" it not help me and i think will not help others members also .

I don't you make'it accurate than :wink2:

My reply had nothing to do with being arrogant. :wink:
I just think that copy/pasting info without first-hand experience is rather useless.
Just post the trackers you are part of and are sure the info is 100% genuine.
Others can than post the info they have first-hand and that way you can achieve an accurate view on the invite-systems trackers have.

FYI: Sb-i is not the best place on the internet to spread the news about the tracker memberships you have. Call it paranoia if you want, but better safe than sound.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.03.09, 10:08
My reply had nothing to do with being arrogant. :wink:
I just think that copy/pasting info without first-hand experience is rather useless.
Others can than post the info they have first-hand and that way you can achieve an accurate view on the invite-systems trackers have.

FYI: Sb-i is not the best place on the internet to spread the news about the tracker memberships you have. Call it paranoia if you want, but better safe than sound.

So in the first place you tell me to post just the info from the trackers that i'm current member , second place you say that others can post info's on trackers where they are members and on the last place you say that it's not safe to share info about tha trackers where you are member :smile:

Anyway i have asked you again , what info it's not accurate ? (beside FSC that was correct)

PS: maybe i'm member in all trackers so i speak from my experience, maybe i have none. :smile:
PS 2 : i don't like the conversations that are not constructive.
PS 3 : if you have seen something wrong you can posted corrected,like others have done because that was the ideea.
PS 4 : Call'it paronoia if you want,but i think that some of you and ask every day how the f**k has made N_S this repuation in only 4-5 mounth :tongue:
PS 5 : N_S out forever in this no construction conversation , on for the future , " Be constructive " :wink2:

CindyVer
27.03.09, 17:19
PS: maybe i'm member in all trackers so i speak from my experience, maybe i have none. :smile:
If you are in all those trackers I don't understand how you could get some of your info's wrong :)

PS 2 : i don't like the conversations that are not constructive.
My reply was constructive ... maybe I should quote myself

What part of this is not constructive? :confused:

PS 3 : if you have seen something wrong you can posted corrected,like others have done because that was the ideea.
Well ... I did suggest another method that would spare you from comments like mine, but apparently you don't like constructive criticism. :rolling_eyes:

PS 4 : Call'it paronoia if you want,but i think that some of you and ask every day how the f**k has made N_S this repuation in only 4-5 mounth :tongue:
Not to be an ass, but your reputation doesn't mean anything to me.
For all I know you got your reputation by copy/pasting info you found elsewhere, like you did in this thread. Most people here have never set foot in most of these trackers and have no clue some of the information is faulty.
But they notice your huge post and are very impressed, hence they give you a rep point for it :tongue:

PS 5 : N_S out forever in this no construction conversation , on for the future , " Be constructive "[/B] :wink2:
Being constructive doesn't mean agreeing with everything you wrote. And what I did was just suggesting an alternate method to post these info's. You might not like what I wrote, that doesn't mean it isn't true and/or constructive.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.03.09, 17:44
I have referead to be constructive on to say what info's is wrong :wink2:
I'm asking again : what info are wrong from that list ?

If you are in all those trackers I don't understand how you could get some of your info's wrong :)

Maybe i'm not :tongue:

What part of this is not constructive?

because at the end you have sayd that it's better not to say on wich trackers whe are members..so how can whe help than ?

Not to be an ass, but your reputation doesn't mean anything to me.
For all I know you got your reputation by copy/pasting info you found elsewhere, like you did in this thread. Most people here have never set foot in most of these trackers and have no clue some of the information is faulty.
But they notice your huge post and are very impressed, hence they give you a rep point for it

My rep doesen't care for me also..:tongue:
Again wrong because i think that i have not receive 3 rep points for this topic.

My opinion..it's good that i have posted this..copy/paste or not..because they are people that don't know ...info are 99% correct now :tongue: so it will help..:wink2:

I have wished only to say something like that:
" bro. you have wrong info..on the X tracker the invite will receive like Y " not bro you copy/paste or bla..bla...bla..incorrect info and just that :wink2:

PS: you can add me some rep :smile:))

CindyVer
27.03.09, 18:11
PS: you can add me some rep :smile:))

Off course I can :biggrin:

Vation
02.02.10, 12:36
GFXNews.ru needs minor updae: when registration are closed every hour there is one invitation code issued at the main site, the one that spots the code may use it and register.

anon
02.02.10, 17:13
I have added that, changed a few things I know, and removed dead trackers from the list.

Blocker
02.02.10, 18:50
Thanks DS,good thread

Now I know why is really difficult FTN

FTN = When they open, only donators or "hero" class members can have invitations.. If you want to be a hero, you need to upload 1 tb.

Charlie9er
03.02.10, 00:58
BTW, BitmeTv (and I think Bitme) have lowered their stance on who you invite, ie if you invite a bad member, the most that will happen is you'll have your invites removed.

Vation
04.02.10, 17:29
AudioNews.ru while registrations closed issues one invitation code every hour, the one that spots the code may use it and register.