PDA

View Full Version : [Tut] How To Change Your IP Address With AOL SOFTWARE

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.03.09, 17:53
1) Create an AOL Mail from here (Get A Free AOL MAIL):
Aol Mail (https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?sitedomain=sns.webmail.aol.com&lang=en&locale=us&authLev=0&siteState=ver%3a4|rt%3aSTANDARD|ac%3aWS|at%3aSNS|l d%3awebmail.aol.com|uv%3aAOL|lc%3aen-us|mt%3aAOL|snt%3aScreenName&offerId=mail-first-en-us&seamless=novl)

2) Download The Software Aol Desktop 10.1 from here:
Aol Software (http://daol.aol.com/software/desktop)

3) Install the Aol Desktop

4) After the installation is complete on your desktop will appear the AOL Desktop Icon (Aol Desktop.exe) Enter to Aol Desktop Browser and the config are the following :
A)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6359
B)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6360
After everything it's ok you can check you email and after that click SignOut
C)Click SignIN button again and :
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6361
chose the Advanced Broadband Settings

D)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6362

E)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6363
F)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4414

After you will get a message that right know you are connected you can enter your browser (mozilla,internet explorer etc)
check your ip on IP Address Geolocation to Country City Region Latitude Longitude ZIP Code ISP Domain Name Timezone NetSpeed IDD Country Code Area Code Weather Station Code Weather Station Name Database for Developers | IP2Location? (http://www.ip2location.com)
and if everything it's ok it will appear like this :
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6364

now you can signup again on your favorite tracker or pass a tracker ban :top:

Edit by anon:

and i want to point only one thing ...i use the dial connection to aol...like in my tutorial..if you use only the aol browser to ip change the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR it will be showed (detected)

The HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header shows your real IP.

anon
21.03.09, 18:29
Moved to the FAQ & Tutorials section. :wink:

Great tut! Very detailed, with screenshots and step-by-step instructions. :top:

The IP2Location link was broken, I have corrected it for you. :thumbsup:

leyla
25.03.09, 09:57
it is a great tutorial indeed. but i have got question can you change your ip with this way again and again. and how about you shut down your computer and log in another time what would be the ip adress.
thnks

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.03.09, 10:24
i have got question can you change your ip with this way again and again.

Yes you can change the ip whenever you whant an how many times do you want

and how about you shut down your computer and log in another time what would be the ip adress.
thnks

After you have shut down the comp and restart or start on another day you have just to right click on the aol icon taskbar-> connect with dialer and connecting again, ofcourse each time you are connecting again the ip will be different .

leyla
25.03.09, 11:07
and the last qoustion do they charge for aol connection?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.03.09, 11:30
and the last qoustion do they charge for aol connection?

From that settings that i use i have never payd 1 cent .
The email address is free and the settings are based on your email adress that is free.

Mihai
28.03.09, 19:52
I like these tutorial but i wanna ask:is there a program that can change my ip in P2P??

anon
28.03.09, 19:53
As far as I know only VPN or a dedicated proxy can.

Mihai
28.03.09, 20:28
It can be very usefull because i heard about bitme tv that they don't allow romanian ip's.:mad2:

anon
28.03.09, 20:28
Yes, so it is. But BitMeTV blocks all proxies and anonymizing services, and will insta-ban any account using them.

Mihai
28.03.09, 21:32
Oh DAMN:mad2: Well I don't have any chance to make an acount there:frown:

anon
07.04.09, 23:36
I have just noticed the Opera Turbo 10 Preview (http://labs.opera.com/downloads/) also gives you an US IP when you have Turbo (the speedometer icon in the left of the status bar) enabled, but it reports your real one by using the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header.

KalPenn
09.04.09, 19:13
Any way to hide the real ip in opera turbo mode ??

anon
09.04.09, 19:16
I don't think so - my guess is that Opera Software deliberately made Turbo send the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header to avoid turning it into an anonymizer.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.05.09, 22:56
I don't think so - my guess is that Opera Software deliberately made Turbo send the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header to avoid turning it into an anonymizer.

Correct :top:
tested today on a banned ip tracker..still i can't pass the error 403 with opera turbo

BelleFlanders
07.06.09, 22:43
From that settings that i use i have never payd 1 cent .
The email address is free and the settings are based on your email adress that is free.

i followed the intructions and it's all ok.
right after I connect i get this message "You are now connected to the Internet.NOTE: If you are currently using a toll or long distance number, you will continue to incur telephone charges untill you disconnect from the AOL Dialer".
are you sure this thing is really free and supposing that they would charge you...how would you get the bill?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.06.09, 18:04
i followed the intructions and it's all ok.
right after I connect i get this message "You are now connected to the Internet.NOTE: If you are currently using a toll or long distance number, you will continue to incur telephone charges untill you disconnect from the AOL Dialer".
are you sure this thing is really free and supposing that they would charge you...how would you get the bill?

Yep..i know that message but it's not aplied with my settings...since i use'it for a year and half and never have been taxed for this or receive a big bill or something.

how would you get the bill?

See :smile: that's the point :wink2:

anon
11.06.09, 19:49

I guess that's for people on dial-up. Should not affect you if you're on Broadband.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.06.09, 00:41
From the first post i want to make some change's with a picture because some security reason that i have noticed late.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4414

This picture i want to be put in the place of the older one :top:

Thanks in advance for help my friends:top:

And sorry for the low activity from the couple of days but " real life" still killling me slowly :biggrin:

anon
19.06.09, 00:42
~ Done

Aurion
28.06.09, 20:17
Well,this is a very useful guide for any banned users who want to get back on those trackers.

My question is,does this technique support anonymous torrenting ? I mean by injecting new obtained IP into the torrent client's HTTP proxy server bar.

anon
28.06.09, 20:18
My question is,does this technique support anonymous torrenting ? I mean by injecting new obtained IP into the torrent client's HTTP proxy server bar.

Well, the AOL software creates some kind of tunnel between you and their servers. I think all traffic goes through it - both tracker announces and data transfers, which can slow speeds down.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.07.09, 11:26
Well,this is a very useful guide for any banned users who want to get back on those trackers.

As anon sayd before me :top:
with the aol software connected when you seed\download\fake on a torrent the ip address showed it will be the Aol IP..only incovenience is that if you want to real download something the speed will be lower with 30-40 %

Mihai
03.07.09, 19:30
I tested it and it doesn't work p2p.I mean i downloaded something with utorrent while using this program and it showed leeching from my real ip.It just changes your ip while using it to browse the net.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.07.09, 21:14
I tested it and it doesn't work p2p.I mean i downloaded something with utorrent while using this program and it showed leeching from my real ip.It just changes your ip while using it to browse the net.

Nop..that depends if the torrent that you have'it already in utorrent has been started before connection trough aol ...that's why it showed your real ip i think .

When you start aol close any other aplications and restart with the aol on to the new Ip become available.

Mihai
03.07.09, 21:27
Ohh.Good then because i don't wanna dowload half of a torrent from a romanian ip and the other half from an american ip.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.07.09, 22:54
Ohh.Good then because i don't wanna dowload half of a torrent from a romanian ip and the other half from an american ip.

Actually you can't do that exactly because utorrent will detect the ip change and stop + delay the download for 35 minutes or around this.

But i have wanted to point out that the Aol Ip it will be used 100% only when it come's by "clean" without seeding\downloading \fakeing something else with the real ip in the meantime because in that case the chances for mratio and ratiomaster in faking are still to use your real ip.

Haggar
12.07.09, 11:09
This aol thing is great, been using it for years specially for rapidshare and things like that. I use aol 9.0, is only 60mb, is useful but what a great piece of bloatware this is :biggrin:

anon
12.07.09, 18:40
I'm surprised it works on RS when you must be sharing the AOL IP with a lot of people...

Haggar
12.07.09, 22:11
Is not working for you with rapidshare? Just reconnect and get a new ip then.

anon
12.07.09, 22:13
I haven't tried it on RS, but I thought that since this is a proxy, other people will have thought of using it for RS downloads as well, which would render you unable to start them. However, seems not. :biggrin:

SBfreak
15.07.09, 19:32
After many months of using internet proxies I finally decided to try this thing out.It worked like a charm.Just one question:
How do I exit the freakin AOL :biggrin:??? There's no permanent exit button.
Do I just"End process"?

anon
15.07.09, 19:33
Terminating the process via Task Manager should do, but "Disconnect" from AOL first.

SBfreak
15.07.09, 19:37
but "Disconnect" from AOL first.
You mean AOL dialer right?:confused2:

anon
15.07.09, 19:37
Yes :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
16.07.09, 02:03
Disconnect from the Aol Dialer should be enough :wink2:

Also why this thread is not sticky since has more than 1000 views ? :biggrin::tongue:

anon
16.07.09, 02:04
We have too many stickies in this subforum. This tut always manages to stay on the first page anyway. :tongue:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
16.07.09, 02:07
We have too many stickies in this subforum. This tut always manages to stay on the first page anyway. :tongue:

With No sticky i don't play anymore :biggrin: :smile: )))

PS: about that thing with Terminating the process via Task Manager ..that will terminate aol for good..meaning it's will disapear also from the taskbar until the next restart :tongue:

anon
16.07.09, 02:09
You can still go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL, and look for AOLSoftware.exe. It will make the tray icon reappear :top:

atlantis
16.07.09, 21:14
On some sites my IP it's banned for cheating with this tutorial can I browse them safely and download from them ?

anon
16.07.09, 21:15
Yes, just make sure you close everything first.

But i have wanted to point out that the Aol Ip it will be used 100% only when it come's by "clean" without seedingdownloading fakeing something else with the real ip in the meantime because in that case the chances for mratio and ratiomaster in faking are still to use your real ip.

atlantis
16.07.09, 21:29
And after installing and ... can I continue faking :rolleyes:

anon
16.07.09, 21:30
I don't see why not. New RM, mR, etc. instances will use the AOL IP.

atlantis
16.07.09, 21:33
And it's here a risk for banning from bmtv or iplay for ip changing ?

anon
16.07.09, 21:34
I don't know about iPlay, but BitMeTV bans all proxies and accounts using them. Clear your cookies before logging in!

atlantis
16.07.09, 21:35
This tutorial change your real ip right not like a proxy ?

anon
16.07.09, 21:36
No, it's a proxy, but creates a kind of "tunnel" between you and AOL for all traffic, and doesn't send your real IP.

atlantis
16.07.09, 21:43
then I can't download torrents :frown:

anon
16.07.09, 21:43
You can, but the download speed will be severely reduced...

If you run AOL inside Sandboxie 3.02, only the sandboxed programs will be tunneled, though.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
16.07.09, 21:44
then I can't download torrents :frown:

you can download torrent but with a slower speed .

LaterEdit :
Anon faster as always:tongue:

atlantis
16.07.09, 21:47
then I'll download with 20kb/s haha my real speed is 100 kb/s :biggrin:

anon
16.07.09, 21:49
It depends, you may reach up to 60kB/s. :tongue:

Velverde
01.08.09, 18:16
Hi guys

i have a problem when trying to connect with a dialer

it shows me the error:"error 1204 wrong screenname or password"

although the two are correct bcoze i could acess my mail

thanks in advance

anon
01.08.09, 18:32
Make sure you've chosen to use your home connection (as described in the procedure). Otherwise, reinstall the AOL Software.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
01.08.09, 18:38
Hi guys

i have a problem when trying to connect with a dialer

it shows me the error:"error 1204 wrong screenname or password"

although the two are correct bcoze i could acess my mail

thanks in advance

If you have made the settings correct and it's on "home network" and writed the correct user name and password when the message will appear try to type the password again.

That thing it happend to me aslo from time to time..if it's not working ..reinstall de Aol Software , if it's still not working ..create another account on aol and make same settings

Velverde
04.08.09, 10:35
hi mates thanks for ur advices i reinstall the application and all the things are fine now
but i still have a question about how to display aol dialer in the task bar becoz sometimes
i can"t see it even if i restart my PC

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.08.09, 18:04
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4722

Mihai
04.08.09, 18:25
then I'll download with 20kb/s haha my real speed is 100 kb/s :biggrin:

Your speed is low enough.Why use AOL on a tracker just to hide your ip.I think it's too much work for a freaking tracker.What's the point in finding new trackers and working hard to find them if you can't download with your full speed?

anon
04.08.09, 18:54
About that... I suppose you could run the torrent a bit from AOL, stop the torrent, close uTorrent, disconnect from AOL, start uT, remove the tracker URL, and download at full speed with your real IP. Another way to ghostleech :tongue:

+1 to DS's pic!

atlantis
22.08.09, 20:02
After this program change my ip and if I uninstall it what will happen with my ip ? will change to old or what ?

anon
22.08.09, 20:02
If you close or uninstall the dialer, you'll go back to your old IP.

Remember programs that were open before you connect to AOL keep your real address.

Velverde
24.08.09, 04:37
hi mates
even aol is connected my ip doesn't change

had anyone experienced this error?

anon
24.08.09, 16:59
Remember programs open before you connect to AOL keep the old IP.

Velverde
25.08.09, 03:14
Remember programs open before you connect to AOL keep the old IP.

yes i do but even when i open a browser for the first time my ip within it is not affected

i think there's something weird that will make me crazy:stupid:

SBfreak
25.08.09, 03:46
I experienced some problems with windows xp x64(It didn't work no matter what).What operating system are you using?Also try to the the setup carefully again.Look at the pictures at every step.
On windows 7 it didn't work till I tried several times.

anon
25.08.09, 16:01
This site (http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=anti_aol&keyword=How+to&filter=all) can help if you want to do a clean AOL install. I personally installed it inside a sandbox so that it can be gone with two clicks if I have connectivity problems.

Pingu
06.11.09, 15:34
Using this method makes the utorrent announce through the IP that AOL gives you or your regular one?
Is there some way of knowing through wich IP is your utorrent announcing to the tracker?

anon
06.11.09, 15:45
Using this method makes the utorrent announce through the IP that AOL gives you or your regular one?

The AOL one, if you start the torrent client after connecting to AOL.

Is there some way of knowing through wich IP is your utorrent announcing to the tracker?

Check VPN & Proxy Torrent Ip Address Bittorrent (http://checkmytorrentip.com/)

Unregistered
07.11.09, 07:06
Yes you can change the ip whenever you whant an how many times do you want

After you have shut down the comp and restart or start on another day you have just to right click on the aol icon taskbar-> connect with dialer and connecting again, ofcourse each time you are connecting again the ip will be different .

Is NOT TRUE you CANT change you'r IP adress like he said .. i just try that and DOESNT work!! just one USA ip adress and the original ip adress nothing more !!!!

anon
07.11.09, 18:02
Edited.

DS meant you can change your IP to an AOL one as many times as you want. AOL's proxies are located in the US, so what do you expect? Also, any apps that were running before you connect to it will keep your original IP.

Make sure you actually read the post... next time.

ooblar
12.01.10, 23:04
Just used it to get a dupe TL account. Signup and verification email worked perfectly but for some reason I can't login. After clicking login button, it starts loading and then goes back to the login page. So basically it refreshes the login page :confused2:

anon
12.01.10, 23:04
Tried clearing your cookies?

Instab
12.01.10, 23:16
afaik the aol software is not needed to get online. in doubt just don't use the aol software.

anon
12.01.10, 23:16
afaik the aol software is not needed to get online.

But yes to change your IP with this method...

ooblar
16.01.10, 03:24
Tried clearing your cookies?

I used the AOL browser. Is it okay to use a different one? E.g. firefox

BTW anon is that avatar you? Nice hairstyle!

SBfreak
16.01.10, 12:07

Of course you can.
BTW anon is that avatar you? Nice hairstyle!

I always knew anon was from final fantasy.:rolleyes2:

ooblar
16.01.10, 17:29
His avatar is from FF? Pardon me for my n00bishness then. :redface:

anon
17.01.10, 01:04

As SBfreak said, it's OK. The AOL Dialer creates a "tunnel" between your PC and their servers, and thus all traffic passes through it after you connect. Previously running apps will use your real IP!

BTW anon is that avatar you?

My paranoia level doesn't allow posting pics of me on the Internet. :shockkk!:

Großmutter
10.02.10, 17:13
Have What.cd this Software(AOL) blocked?
I can't login,IP Blocked!?

anon
10.02.10, 18:21
Have What.cd this Software(AOL) blocked?
I can't login,IP Blocked!?

If you get a red "Your IP is banned" in the login form, then yes, I'm afraid so.

Großmutter
10.02.10, 18:30
But it was all blocked aol range!
i have many reconnected!

anon
10.02.10, 18:30
I don't understand what you mean...

Großmutter
10.02.10, 18:32
i can't login with the AOL Software!

anon
10.02.10, 18:33
Then you'll have to use something else, here are some suggestions:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18139

I'd recommend Paperbus, it's a new one.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.02.10, 12:32
i think that account has been banned not the IP
and i'm almoust sure if use a vpn the message will be the same :biggrin:
( i hope not)

anon
13.02.10, 18:03
Having tried to log in from a banned IP won't get your What.cd account disabled... I remember using the Relakks VPN having ticked "keep me logged in" without problems.

Unregistered
30.03.10, 01:56
what happens when u connect with dialer??
can u change your ip adress back??

anon
30.03.10, 22:44
what happens when u connect with dialer??

All new traffic gets tunneled through the AOL servers.

can u change your ip adress back??

Of course you can, just disconnect :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.05.10, 13:44
grrr..thanks to the idiot that closed my tinypic account ..now i have to upload the pictures again..

F****cking internet/no life retards ***:icon_angry[1]::icon_angry[1]::icon_angry[1]:

SBfreak
04.05.10, 13:46
Just use the your albums next time:tongue:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.05.10, 13:50
Just use the your albums next time:tongue:

:smile: that's a good tip ..but it was almoust 2 years and eveything worked ok until now..back than my albums i think it was empty :smile:

grr..i hope that i will have 15 min free time to make the tutorial again ...soon

anon
04.05.10, 15:14
Stupid TinyPic. :mad:

Yeah, use your SB-I album to sensitive stuff, such as tutorial pics or reviews. This way they can only be deleted if you (or a Mod :happy:) removes the images from it.

Also, BayImg is a hoster that also won't take down images, unless they're illegal under Swedish law, and will let you delete them via a removal code - they convert them to JPEG, though.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.05.10, 20:29
Stupid TinyPic. :mad:

Yeah, use your SB-I album to sensitive stuff, such as tutorial pics or reviews. This way they can only be deleted if you (or a Mod :happy:) removes the images from it.

Also, BayImg is a hoster that also won't take down images, unless they're illegal under Swedish law, and will let you delete them via a removal code - they convert them to JPEG, though.

thanks for the tip about the bayImg Anon my friend, i will try on other's project 's that i have and i need an image hoster :wink2:

i have managed to make a quick tutorial o replace the old pictures

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6359

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6360

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6361

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6362

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6363

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6364

hope to be OK and Done well :biggrin:

anon
04.05.10, 21:02
Done. :top:

fakeking
04.07.10, 06:21
Wait a second, if I've sign-up to a banned tracker for my country then do I still need this aol software setting every time I browse the particular tracker. :frown:

anon
04.07.10, 18:50
If the tracker appears as "(signup)" here:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13714

You'll only need it to register, and will be able to use your real IP afterwards.

luukjuh
07.08.10, 18:14
Hello there, I used this method to get rid of an IP-block on some American game, which is blocking European-IP's. It worked, ic ould acces it, but it still laggs me and kick me out. But its good nonetheless.

I just got one question: I have ADSL Internet, im from the Netherlands, Europe, when I used AOL-Dial-up I got a (mask) IP thats from Kansas, US :). However when I dial-up it came with this Notification:

''When Dialing-up with a toll or a long-distance number, telephone charges may incur, until disconnection with AOL-dialer. Hourly charges may apply. ''

Does this meen if I use this Dialer (and im from Europe) I will have to pay extra costs (phone-costs), eventho I have ADSL ?

PS. I already asked this once, but I did not created an account for it, just as a quest, my question did not show-up so I decided to make an account to post it, hopefully it would be quicker.

anon
07.08.10, 19:10
PS. I already asked this once, but I did not created an account for it, just as a quest, my question did not show-up so I decided to make an account to post it, hopefully it would be quicker.

Guest posts are auto-moderated to prevent spam.

As for your question, if you do things as per the tutorial in the first post, the AOL software should only use your already existing connection to tunnel traffic through its servers, so you shouldn't be charged phone costs.

iAmAxel
19.08.10, 17:21
Hello there, I used this method to get rid of an IP-block on some American game, which is blocking European-IP's. It worked, ic ould acces it, but it still laggs me and kick me out. But its good nonetheless.

I just got one question: I have ADSL Internet, im from the Netherlands, Europe, when I used AOL-Dial-up I got a (mask) IP thats from Kansas, US :). However when I dial-up it came with this Notification:

''When Dialing-up with a toll or a long-distance number, telephone charges may incur, until disconnection with AOL-dialer. Hourly charges may apply. ''

Does this meen if I use this Dialer (and im from Europe) I will have to pay extra costs (phone-costs), eventho I have ADSL ?

I was wondering this too :p I'm also from the Netherlands btw.

Gapo
19.08.10, 17:41
Anon already answered the above question. Read his post #98, which is just above your post. ;)

anon
19.08.10, 18:02
Anon already answered the above question. Read his post #98, which is just above your post. ;)

What she said.

iAmAxel
19.08.10, 19:22
What she said.

So it's for sure that I won't get charged for using the AOL Dialer, as long as i do what the tut says =)? (sorry I'm very paranoid about these things :p)

anon
19.08.10, 19:49
Well, I haven't tried it on a DSL connection, but then again:

if you do things as per the tutorial in the first post, the AOL software should only use your already existing connection to tunnel traffic through its servers, so you shouldn't be charged phone costs.

Just make sure you do things right in the Advanced Broadband Settings panel.

ParamouR
11.09.10, 21:03
Just restarting the modem would give us a new IP.
Thanks Anways!

anon
11.09.10, 21:03
Just restarting the modem would give us a new IP.

Does it give you a US IP when you're on the other side of the world? :w00t:

ParamouR
11.09.10, 21:07
Does it give you a US IP when you're on the other side of the world? :w00t:

Certainly not. Does this method do that? even if I don't belong to the West?

anon
11.09.10, 21:07
Does this method do that?

Correct :wsmile:

ParamouR
11.09.10, 21:14
Is it US specific or even Europe IP's are taken?

anon
11.09.10, 21:15
Everyone can use the server if that's what you're wondering.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.10.10, 18:15
over a year & plus has passed and still spanking trackers admin's ass with this tutorial :biggrin::klatsch_3::bloedmann:

anon
12.10.10, 20:05
over a year & plus has passed and still spanking trackers admin's ass with this tutorial :biggrin::klatsch_3::bloedmann:

Dude, you're alive! Hey there! Wish you success with whatever's been separating you from us all this time. :ggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.10.10, 23:35
Dude, you're alive! Hey there! Wish you success with whatever's been separating you from us all this time. :ggrin:

hello hello my dear old friend ..time has passed.sbi has been improved and right now i'm felling "OLD" and "lost" with the new design ..i keep login every week..but not every time i write something :biggrin:(working like trackers admins in the shadow :)) )..the main reason why i was "separated" by sbi is because most of the time i upload and share filles with filehosting's ..making some money..and that eat's me almoust every free time that i have ..but SBI will newer escape by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 :biggrin:

kan3
20.11.10, 16:57
There seems to be a problem today.

1. I cannot login into my old account (created 2 days ago and was working fine until today).
2. Created new account and cannot login, get's stuck at step 3 or sometimes step 6 then returns error AC-0401

Anyone here facing same issues?

---------- Post added at 15:57 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

Also sometime I get this error,

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3489/38719317.png

Thank you.

anon
20.11.10, 18:33
2. Created new account and cannot login, get's stuck at step 3 or sometimes step 6 then returns error AC-0401

This (http://help.aol.com/help/microsites/microsite.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=222601) may help.

kan3
20.11.10, 21:15
Nope doesn't works. I even tried in VM.

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

Guess what? Restarted router and it worked.

Thank you.

kan3
23.11.10, 04:36
Ok this has happened 2nd time that my account gave password error.

Either AOL closes my accounts or someone hacks it, latter is difficult as my password are strong.

Anyone faced same issue?

23.11.10, 17:31
i have an old aol account
when i loged in it worked fine but when i tried to change my IP by changing things in broadband after i connected the dailer there was no change in IP

HELP

anon
23.11.10, 19:26
Did you restart the applications you want your IP to be different for after "dialing" to AOL?

23.11.10, 21:37
when i restarted i got this error

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4931/64445335.jpg

ParamouR
24.11.10, 06:11
OMG! its kinda like more than a year back posted but it still works. Thanks a lot "DarkSaibot v.1.3.10"
Working smoothly!~

24.11.10, 08:46
how did you make it work Jovita???
ANON help here plss

after i restarted my comp and restarted AOL im getting conected but after 1 sec i get disconnected and in the mean time there is no connectivity...

ParamouR
24.11.10, 10:01
how did you make it work Jovita???
ANON help here plss

after i restarted my comp and restarted AOL im getting conected but after 1 sec i get disconnected and in the mean time there is no connectivity...

I'm taking into account that you already have downloaded AOL Desktop.
Where are you getting stuck'ed? Are you sure your account is created properly.
Check whether your account is working inside the AOL Desktop sign in there 1st.

anon
24.11.10, 13:27
ANON help here plss

What do you want me to do? I can only reply as far as my experience with this goes, and it's not like I use AOL every day (which doesn't make this less of an excellent method when it works, though).

24.11.10, 14:31
GUYS it worked.. thx dark siabot
the mistake i was doing was using mail.com ID when i made a new aol id it worked like a charm... althou my speed serverly decreased but its fine.. speed is affected in changing IP..
btw anyone tried using revtt with this method? i tired to open it and it works.. do they detect this IP as proxy and ban you or what?

Gapo
24.11.10, 14:38
anyone tried using revtt with this method? i tired to open it and it works.. do they detect this IP as proxy and ban you or what?

Always presume that these VPN-like programs are detected by trackers. Eventually someone else in your position will try and boom. Bye bye to that account of yours. That's why most of us stick with less known proxies than using this kind of software. These apps are bound to be used my multiple users for different reasons.

anon
24.11.10, 14:47
the mistake i was doing was using mail.com ID when i made a new aol id it worked like a charm... althou my speed serverly decreased but its fine.. speed is affected in changing IP..

The first post acknowledges both the fact you must use an AOL.com e-mail address and that you may notice speed reductions.

btw anyone tried using revtt with this method? i tired to open it and it works.. do they detect this IP as proxy and ban you or what?

If you don't get redirected to that FSF article, chances are its IP isn't banned. But take care.

24.11.10, 15:15
The first post acknowledges both the fact you must use an AOL.com e-mail address and that you may notice speed reductions..
yes anon it did mentioned that but since mail.com is the project of same company and because of the fact that it did open up my IM messenger with all my contacts and my emails i thought it should had worked.. anyways..

If you don't get redirected to that FSF article, chances are its IP isn't banned. But take care.

yes it dint redirect me to FSF page.. nor to 403 your IP is banned page, it simply opened up login page, thats why im hopeful it might work thats why im asking from you guys if you had tried it before and was successful pls let me know.
btw if we use undetectable proxy to login to revTT and download and upload/fake stuff from orignal IP we will be caught???

That's why most of us stick with less known proxies than using this kind of software.
where can you find these LESS known proxies?? i tired planetlabs 3sec old IPs even they are blocked

Gapo
24.11.10, 15:24
where can you find these LESS known proxies?? i tired planetlabs 3sec old IPs even they are blocked

You'll have to find those yourself. In our members forum, we've got this thread where proxies are supplied regularly.

24.11.10, 16:18
sorry if im goind off topic but i cant find any member forum on the whole forum.. i checked whole main forum page.. can you link me to the page

thx

Gapo
24.11.10, 16:21
sorry if im goind off topic but i cant find any member forum on the whole forum.. i checked whole main forum page.. can you link me to the page

It's only available to users with the Member title and above. More info http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=20321

anon
24.11.10, 19:13
btw if we use undetectable proxy to login to revTT and download and upload/fake stuff from orignal IP we will be caught???

What would you think of someone whose IP constantly goes from country X to the US and back?

PlanetLab's proxies are totally useless for our purposes.

sorry if im goind off topic but i cant find any member forum on the whole forum.. i checked whole main forum page..

Yeah, that tends to happen when you don't read the FAQ. Do it.

25.11.10, 10:34
What would you think of someone whose IP constantly goes from country X to the US and back?.

thats what i was asking if they log both kind of IPs, the one we loged on to and one we download stuff from their tracker

PlanetLab's proxies are totally useless for our purposes..

ya i guessed that, but i am getting signin page with web proxies like i-w.net (https://i-w.net/), will that do the job?

Yeah, that tends to happen when you don't read the FAQ. Do it.

sorry about that.. im read the FAQs.. :)

anon
25.11.10, 13:32
thats what i was asking if they log both kind of IPs, the one we loged on to and one we download stuff from their tracker

Most sites only log the one you use to log in. Using "strange" IPs on the tracker means you're either using a proxy or have traded the account away, while doing the same for downloading torrents can be explained by a seedbox.

ya i guessed that, but i am getting signin page with web proxies like i-w.net (https://i-w.net/), will that do the job?

Google its IP. See how well-known it is.

26.11.10, 08:56
Google its IP. See how well-known it is.

sorry anon cant understand what you meant by that comment...
googlewhat IP? site's IP (by ping i-w.net) or the IP it gives you to hide your IP (ip from cmyip.com)
and with the IP i need to google what im suppose to check? alexa page? how would i know if its proxy and detectable IP or not?

Gapo
26.11.10, 16:15
googlewhat IP? site's IP (by ping i-w.net) or the IP it gives you to hide your IP (ip from cmyip.com)

He means you should Google the proxy IP you get from the service [2nd option in your quote].

with the IP i need to google what im suppose to check? alexa page? how would i know if its proxy and detectable IP or not?

You're supposed to check if there are any results on Google. If it's listed on several sites or just some sites, that may bring up a caution sign before you consider using it.

how would i know if its proxy and detectable IP or not?
All proxies are in theory detectable. It depends on multiple factors, like the staff, their knowledge, what precautions they've put up [dnsbls, etc] and so on. The more tech savy their staff is, the harder the battle.

The tech savy sites will have equipped themselves with a port scanner. The port scanner will look for ports specified by their staff and check if they're open.
If it's open and the port scanner or bot can use it, it'll be flagged and they'll be notified in an IRC channel or something similar.

anon
26.11.10, 19:35
He means you should Google the proxy IP you get from the service [2nd option in your quote].

You're supposed to check if there are any results on Google. If it's listed on several sites or just some sites, that may bring up a caution sign before you consider using it.

Exactly what she said. When you search the IP, you may get many results from sites like "List of allocated IP addresses", and that's fine. But if you see it on some security/anti-spam/anti-malware forums, then don't use it.

Also, it can happen that ten different Web proxies are hosted on the same IP and share the same address. Click me (http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/) to get help with that, and do search before you ask anything else.

Unregistered
08.07.11, 23:23
Ive encountered a problem, im trying to make an aol account, but it just wont work (wtf?) i filled in everything, it says its good, but for some reason my zip isnt correct (when it gave that green thing thats its good) same for my password, any1 know how to create an account for that cuz its annoying.

Gluttony
15.07.11, 10:35
nice. thanks for the tut.

I'd heard of this method but didn't know how to implement it. and the guy who knew wouldn't tell.

now I do

ReallaX
11.12.11, 00:29
Hi! I used the aol desktop software to change my ip when I worked with windows, and it worked well.
But now I'm working with mac... So I've downloaded aol desktop for mac, and tried to configure it. In vain.

Thus here's my question:
does someone use this method with mac, and could explain me how to do to change my ip?

Thanks!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.02.12, 16:33
i really don't know but i suppose that should be the same
first try to see if the ip is changed in AOL browser

Großmutter
25.03.12, 22:23
i can't connect?
ny changes on aol?

Großmutter
26.03.12, 22:44
can anybody try to connect and tell me it's the same ?!

Großmutter
03.06.12, 23:22
please can anybody try to connect!
i can't!!

Großmutter
24.06.12, 22:57
hello,
please,can anybody try to connect with this aol software!!!
i don't know its my mistake or aol don't work anymory!!

thanks for helping me!!!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.07.12, 23:47
it's working ..but sometimes you have to remake the setting and change the profile name

Großmutter
14.07.12, 01:15
thank you for helping me,but i have change the profil name and settings many times!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
17.07.12, 16:31
then try to uninstall and install again the aol ...anyway i have tested the connection a few days back and it's working ..so it's just a settings problems or conflict

Großmutter
17.07.12, 18:28
i have try this many times on my PC and on my laptop too,everytime the same!
aol hanging on step 3 !

can maybe my provider block this?
but other vpn's proxy works!

crazy