PDA

View Full Version : Proxy List

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
16.03.09, 17:37
Just wanted to share that IP changer might somebody need it (for safety surfing) :D
Im using it and it's working perfect...

PROXY SWITCHER BENEFITS:
1. Hide your IP address from the web sites you visit.
2. Penetrate bans and blocks on forums, classifields and download sites (rapidshare etc.).
3. Automatic proxy server switching for improved anonymous surfing.
4. Easy way to change proxy settings on the fly.
5. For webmasters - check search engine results from different countries.
6. Fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and others.
7. Advanced proxy list scanning and management.

I can post the download link if it's allowed by the rulles.

anon
16.03.09, 18:29
As long as it's freely available software, you may post it.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
16.03.09, 18:37
As long as it's freely available software, you may post it.

It can be downloaded form the original site
Anonymous Browsing via Proxy Servers with Proxy Switcher (http://www.proxyswitcher.com/)

It's working free for 15 and after that who like's the tool knows how to get pro :wink2:

PS: On the first time i have posted a proxy list with proxy but i have thought that it'a against the rulles and edited my post :biggrin:

anon
16.03.09, 18:48
Yes, it should be OK to add it to the first post, then. :smile: Unless you include a way to get the Pro version for free. :biggrin:

If with proxy list you meant a text file in IP:port format, there's no problem with that, either. You may want to zip and attach it.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
16.03.09, 19:48
Yes, it should be OK to add it to the first post, then. :smile: Unless you include a way to get the Pro version for free. :biggrin:

I Have the serial but It's against warez/crack rulles

If with proxy list you meant a text file in IP:port format, there's no problem with that, either. You may want to zip and attach it.

Here is the proxy list :biggrin:
I Don't know right now wich it's still working and wich or not but maybe it will helpe somebody.

anon
16.03.09, 19:49
I Have the serial but It's against warez/crack rulles

Yes, that's what I meant. :biggrin:

Thanks for the list! :top:

rebrov
18.05.09, 13:01
u can use Ultrasurf instead its good and easy and maximum hidding :) from website max Anonymous check it out

anon
18.05.09, 17:04
Ultrasurf is good, you can only use it for HTTP requests (Web browsing, tracker announces, etc.). It can also be a bit unstable at times :frown:

rebrov
19.05.09, 04:02
ya right Anon :) i always use it for HTTP and it work like charm

DarkSaint
25.05.09, 05:03
umm kinda confuse on proxy, i mean how come some web i surf dont show pictures at all? tried using diff proxy but non of them seems to work.

alpacino
25.05.09, 07:28
umm kinda confuse on proxy, i mean how come some web i surf dont show pictures at all? tried using diff proxy but non of them seems to work.
It can be several reasons, including but not limited to: timeouts, too many free users, free-service restrictions, blocks created by the sites, your ISP and so on.

anon
25.05.09, 17:44
umm kinda confuse on proxy, i mean how come some web i surf dont show pictures at all?

Most public proxies are extremely saturated, if they work at all. Getting speeds above 1.0kB/s on those is an amazing feat.