View Full Version : Mass Effect 2

yoco
10.03.09, 08:47
YouTube - Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer HD

They say first one was great!

SomeGuy
10.03.09, 10:18
I heard ya! Sounds awesome!

The good thing about this game is that it evolves. It is like a FPS and an RPG where you affect the evolution of the game and the potential ending with how you play it :)

SBfreak
10.03.09, 10:21
I never played the first one because my pc wasn't so good back then.Now I think I'll play both.Thanks for the trailer.

stripperu
10.03.09, 15:05
i have played mass effect 1 , now i will get the second :D

Aurion
17.03.09, 13:06
Yes,first part was awesome man,they should make some nice changes this time.

SBfreak
18.03.09, 00:06
This game reminded me of STAR WARS.I don't know why but it was nearly the best game I played.Loved it.Hope my old pc will support the system reqs for it's prequel!

MarkH748
19.03.09, 15:47
First one was really great. Hopefully the second one won't disappoint.

labrat
19.03.09, 20:16
loved the first part - but i hope they get more roleplaying elements into it this time

Dexter
19.03.09, 21:29
1 and I like very much

Joker86
11.04.09, 13:22
I am a fan of Mass Effect 1 hours'm downloading the second and I hope it is even more beautiful in the first. :klatsch_3:

nokia
15.04.09, 20:52
still hadn't played the 1st one !!!

Dynamic
15.04.09, 21:34
Based on the video it does not look so good...

I did play the first one and it was great the first 20 or so hours than everything got monotonous...I will however play this new one anyways.

I love RPG/FPS style games like this. Fallout 3 is although the best ever!

yoco
19.08.09, 13:16
YouTube - Mass Effect 2 - Official GamesCom Trailer [HD]

Dynamic
19.08.09, 23:01
Now, that is more like it! I hope it has even more free roaming elements now.

alpacino
20.08.09, 05:17
This looks like a cinematic kind of game, wondering how it is to play it. Nice trailer.

yoco
20.08.09, 10:30
I love every single trailer! Probably one of the best games I can't wait to play! :biggrin:

yoco
22.09.09, 10:43
YouTube - Mass Effect 2 - PAX 09 Comic Book Interview - HD

SBfreak
22.09.09, 12:56
Saw it.I hoped that they would make the game play more like KOTOR in mass effect 2.Well I guess they can't satisfy all:biggrin:

yoco
08.11.09, 11:41
YouTube - Mass Effect 2- "Enemies of Mass Effect 2"

yoco
15.11.09, 11:56
YouTube - Mass Effect 2 Exclusive Illusive Man Gameplay

yoco
27.11.09, 10:33
YouTube - Mass Effect 2 Tali Video .mov
YouTube - Mass Effect 2 Adept Video .mov

jockey
06.12.09, 07:14
Not played the first one
After seeing the trailer will have to play both ...

yoco
10.12.09, 18:26
YouTube - Mass Effect 2 Engineer Trailer HD

yoco
16.12.09, 10:02
YouTube- Mass Effect 2 'Dirty Dozen Cinematic Sneak Peek' video game Trailer

yoco
25.12.09, 10:52
YouTube- Mass Effect 2 Infiltrator Trailer

yoco
29.12.09, 10:37
YouTube- Mass Effect 2 Trailer (360, PC) - www.MonroeWorld.com

yoco
30.12.09, 10:45
YouTube- Mass Effect 2: The Assassin
YouTube- Mass Effect 2: The Savage

SBfreak
30.12.09, 12:39
I like the second one more than the first.Reason:"I will stop killing..eventually".They should've added "after all are dead"

cheatos
30.12.09, 12:52
this first Game was stupid, full of useless dialogs and not so good gameplay,
hope this sequel will change my view of it.

SBfreak
30.12.09, 13:05
It will be pretty much the same:wink:
Never played KOTOR?

cheatos
30.12.09, 13:24
yes i got KOTOR 2 in 2006 when i had a 32MB video card and 256MB ram :D
in 2007 i've played it and its a great game better than Mass Effect IMO, also liked the Lego Versions of StarWars :smile:

you've reminded me of it, i should get kotor1 ..

yoco
10.01.10, 11:46
YouTube- Mass Effect 2- CES 10:Show Floor Playthrough Pt. 1 NEW!
YouTube- Mass Effect 2 -Video Game CES 10: Show Floor Playthrough Pt 2. NEW!
YouTube- Mass Effect 2 Video Game CES 10: Show Floor Playthrough Pt. 3

SBfreak
10.01.10, 12:15
I think I'm going to install mass effect 1 :redface: or KOTOR...I think both.

yoco
13.01.10, 11:52
YouTube- Mass Effect 2 Subject Zero Narrative Trailer [HD]

---------- Post added 13.01.10 at 11:52 ---------- Previous post was 12.01.10 at 12:24 ----------

YouTube- CES10 Mass Effect 2 Casey Hudson Trilogy Story Interview

yoco
18.01.10, 19:07
YouTube- Mass Effect 2 'N7' Development Diary

limpep121
19.01.10, 03:56
Cant wait for this game its going to own, GOTY so far

SBfreak
19.01.10, 13:38
Don't forget about bioshock 2 and other awesome titles.:top:

yoco
20.01.10, 11:42
YouTube- Sci vs Fi: Mass Effect 2, Part 2
YouTube- Mass Effect 2 Sci vs Fi Documentary Part 3 | HD

Vation
20.01.10, 15:02
To sum up ALL movies about Mass Effect 2.

On You Tube Bioware Mass Effect channel
YouTube - biowaremasseffect's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/biowaremasseffect)

And as good as above:
Mass Effect 2 Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com (http://www.gametrailers.com/game/mass-effect-2/10875)

Enjoy the marketing brainwash machine...

First look on ME2 at largest ME community database:
Mass Effect 2 - Mass Effect Wiki - Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, walkthroughs and more (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_2)

Nobody
20.01.10, 22:10

You can't name GoTY without playing it yet, lol. Did you play Dragon Age? It was pretty awesome.

Vation
20.01.10, 23:54
Some say "Mad times we live in" and i belive it.
Rumor says the XBOX360 english edition leaked six days before official release...

yoco
21.01.10, 18:18
Game is allready on trackers for XBOX 360!

---------- Post added at 18:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 ----------

YouTube- Mass Effect 2 Launch Trailer .mov

jockey
21.01.10, 18:30
Yup xbox version is out.
Now waiting for the pc one .:biggrin:

Vation
21.01.10, 19:56
Mass Effect 2 PC version leaked, EA/Bioware is having bad week i guess...

sbiuser1
21.01.10, 20:00
haven't played the game but this torrent is in Top 10 everywhere.

seems like a good opportunity to cheat :D

SBfreak
21.01.10, 20:02
If you really want to play the game start with the first one.:top:

atlantis
21.01.10, 22:32
Mass Effect 2 [Razor1911] has been released :klatsch_3:

yoco
22.01.10, 11:59
What??!! 14GB :eek3: That's just to much!

SBfreak
22.01.10, 12:48
What??!! 14GB :eek3: That's just to much!

All games will be like that from now on.:frown:...Remember prototype??Star wars force unleashed? They had nearly the same amount of GBs

atlantis
22.01.10, 18:19
Prototype [Razor1911] 7.42 GB :biggrin:

yoco
22.01.10, 18:39
All games will be like that from now on.:frown:...Remember prototype??Star wars force unleashed? They had nearly the same amount of GBs

Still, that's too much. That's 2xDVD9. I have no doubt the game is awsome, but I do wonder what they put inside it.

SBfreak
22.01.10, 18:52
files:tongue:>

hontoCorti
23.01.10, 00:29
Heh they fill the 2 DVDs with random garbage:)

Just played the game on my X360 and its really worth a try!
The graphics are nice, sometimes near to cinematics...
Just played it for 20 minutes or so, but the story is interesting, just want to continue playing;)
I still have to get used to the controls, not much shooter like...
Maybe they should have included a tutorial for ppl that did not play the first part, but after 30 minutes or so it should be possible to learn it:)

atlantis
23.01.10, 11:58
Mass Effect 2 [RePack / FULL Game/ Repack by z10yded] 4.35 GB cool :wink:

yoco
23.01.10, 21:09
Did someone rip the game?

SBfreak
23.01.10, 21:12
Mass Effect 2 [RePack / FULL Game/ Repack by z10yded] 4.35 GB cool :wink:

On what tracker?:confused:

Vation
23.01.10, 21:31
on for example demonoid site perhaps called RIP

UPS its by AGB

I would not ever trust the rip of the game there is not officially released yet.

alpacino
23.01.10, 21:51
Still, that's too much. That's 2xDVD9. I have no doubt the game is awsome, but I do wonder what they put inside it.

Probably a lot of CGI movies. :biggrin:

atlantis
23.01.10, 22:22
On what tracker?:confused:

in zamunda and repack releases are not like rip shits with 99999 bugs repacks are pure evil quality :biggrin: :top:
Edit:here the links
http://zamunda.net/details.php?id=206546
http://filelist.ro/details.php?id=91560
http://www.lasttorrents.org/details.php?id=102475

Vation
24.01.10, 09:45
How To Fix Mass Effect 2 Crashes, Import Savegames, Avoid Freezes & More

Back when Mass Effect 1 was released, it was a busy time for us. The game was filled with bugs (most of these were triggered by the game’s copy protection mechanism, on pirated copies) and we had to post several troubleshooting articles to answer all the questions that were directed by our readers. Thankfully, Mass Effect 2 (ME2) release has been a lot ‘cleaner’. It does not seem to carry an insanely paranoid DRM system and at the same time seems to be very well optimized. I’ve played a few hours into the game and it’s been good so far – there aren’t as many RPG elements as there were in the first game but they’ve definitely ramped up the pace of action. Anyways this article tries to address some of the common issues with ME2, as pointed out by our readers.

LINIK to read whole article (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-fix-mass-effect-2-crashes-import.html)

atlantis
24.01.10, 10:08
the game it's not fully optimized for pc and for that and fot the crappy crack we have a lot of freezes and bug's ... peoples waiting for reloaded releaze but i don't think there will be reloaded :mad2:

kazuya
24.01.10, 12:33
the game it's not fully optimized for pc and for that and fot the crappy crack we have a lot of freezes and bug's ... peoples waiting for reloaded releaze but i don't think there will be reloaded :mad2:

buy new pc,update drivers and stop complaining :tongue: the game is great.play it for first time and i like it.runs fine on max settings

atlantis
24.01.10, 15:23
I'm not playing the game yet but in zmaunda peoples just talking about bugs lol I'm still thinking they are full noobs and don't know anything about drivers or system requiretments :yelcutelaughA:

yoco
24.01.10, 18:32
I still haven't heard of any problems, so maybe those guys are just overreacting?

kazuya
24.01.10, 18:41
I still haven't heard of any problems, so maybe those guys are just overreacting?

some guys are just noobs,they don't know about system requirements,drivers etc... they think to play newest games on a cell phone :biggrin:

yoco
27.01.10, 10:10
YouTube- Mass Effect 2 Video Review by GameSpot

Aurion
27.01.10, 14:58
It came too hard on gfx plus same character skills,ideas & color rendering except that they made it look like real.

Vation
27.01.10, 20:11
Mass Effect 2 DLC Pack leaked. (10 DLC = 647 MB)

Generally equipment and one additional companion.

astarta
30.01.10, 21:20
Well to be honest that game is awsome in some parts and lacks of few things from ME 1 if anyone played it. As it looks like they dumb down the game if u compare to previous one. Not many stats same as not many weapons of choice the rpg elementals of game are dumb down aswell. On positive side for some ppl at least the shooter / action element in game is still sick awsome. And videos are nicely merged to in game action.

Still Game is one of those that should be played

GotIt
30.01.10, 21:29
This is something I really should get, looks stunning and captivatin!

Vation
30.01.10, 21:43
ME2 vs ME1 - less skills, simpler choices while character creation and skill developement.
Only 30 levels instead of 60. Graphics astonishing.

Slkills you got are only you will have - no more silly unlocking of million skills, levels and so.
No more Persuasion and Intimidation skills, character just grow paragon or evil reputation which results in some new dialogue options if repute is strong enough. Unique per class skills are also a flavor, worth to try and worth to buy.

Edit: Mass effect - Prima official game guide is worth looking at (32 MB)

Edit2:
RIPpied editions
- languages audio
- languages text
*(english audio + text only)
*downsampled in game movies from 720p to resonably low resolutions

SBfreak
31.01.10, 13:08
Remember KOTOR1 and KOTOR2?? Both Bioware crown jewels.Most of the people say that KOTOR1 is the best but after playing both like 4 times.You can't say a game is good or not until you know everything about it.
Same goes for these two games as well.Only a week since the sequel was released.
BTW KOTOR stands for Knights of The Old Republic.

yoco
31.01.10, 19:06
KOTOR 1 & 2, one of besr games I ever played. It pisses me off when KOTOR 3 will be only for online!

SBfreak
31.01.10, 19:08
What only online?? I thought you could play single player too.:confused2:.Something like you on your own server.

yoco
31.01.10, 19:10
I think it's for online only, but I could be wrong!

Vation
01.02.10, 08:44
Details on 10 DLC (addons):

* Collectors' Weapon and Armour (ME2_Collectors.exe)
The Collectors' weapon uses the same principles as a human assault rifle, but its organic components clearly set it apart. Its ammunition resembles pellets of metallic enamel that strip shields off enemies with deadly efficiency. The Collectors' armor is flexible and even tougher than ballistic fibers. Its organic construction allows it to be self-healing. Regeneration Bonus +10%. Storm Speed +10%. Health +20%.
* Terminus Weapon and Armour (ME2_Terminus.exe)
The M-490 Blackstorm Singularity gun encases particles of matter within a high-powered mass-increasing field. This creates a gravitational singularity that draws enemies inward for a short time before exploding. Terminus armor is environmentally sealed with an independent air supply for use in space and extreme planetary conditions. Increases storm speed by 10%. Increase shields by 15%. Increases all weapon's reserve ammo by 10%.
* Inferno Armour (ME2_Inferno.exe)
The Inferno armor has a VI dedicated to recognizing signs of stress and medical trauma. This application helps assess soldiers, but can be useful in any high-risk situations. The Inferno's microframe computer also manages biotic amp and omni-tool power, and microservos help the wearer's movements to counteract the armor's weight. Negotiation Bonus +10% Tech and Biotic Power Damage +10% Storm Speed +10%
* Sentry Interface (ME2_Sentry.exe)
This visor works with the Sentry system, a software application that optimizes an armor suit's microframe computer. When the Sentry system is running, more power can be devoted to shield management. Increases shield strength by 5%
* Umbra Visor (ME2_UmbraVisor.exe)
A next-generation night-vision device that assists targeting. By detecting the focal point of the wearer's eyes and enhancing the image at that location, the visor helps direct a biotic power or a shot from an omni-tool exactly where the wearer is looking. Increases power damage by 5%.
* M-29 Incisor Sniper Rifle (ME2_Incisor.exe)
The M-29 Incisor rifle is one of a new wave of military and police sniper rifles designed to overload active defenses such as shields. Firing three shots with each pull of the trigger, the Incisor's burst is so fast that all three rounds will be in the target by the time the barrel has moved a millimeter, increasing its stopping power without sacrificing accuracy.
* Blood Dragon Armour (ME2_BloodDragon.exe)
Created for Earth's Urban Combat Championship league, this set of armor has undergone more field testing than those of modern militaries. The chest and shoulder piece bears the logo of the Edmonton Blood Dragons, and the inside of the armor bears the signatures of the entire team. When and how the Illusive Man got his hands on the armor is unknown. Increases power damage by 15%. Increases shield strength by 10%.
* Recon Hood (ME2_ReconHood.exe)
A hood issued to covert action teams. Ballistic-mesh fabric and composite ceramic plating provide necessary armor, and the integral air filter helps in hostile environments. Weapon damage + 5%
* Normandy Crash Site (ME2_NormandyCrash.exe)
Shepard discovers the location of the Normandy Crash Site, an emotionally charged and reflective moment for Shepard as he is on a mission of salvage and recovery.
* Zaeed Massani (ME2_Zaeed.exe)
Zaeed served in the Alliance military before building a reputation as one of the deadliest bounty hunters in the Terminus Systems. For 20 years he wage war for profit, but now he wishes to step away from his life of bloodshed and mercenary work. Lacking any real conscience, Zaeed is a well experienced soldier who has battled his way across galaxy. He offers his services to Commander Shepard, but they come at a price.

source:
FILEnetworks Blog: List of Mass Effect 2 DLC Leaked Online (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/01/list-of-mass-effect-2-dlc-leaked-online.html)

Best online Walkthroughs/Guides for ME2:

Mass Effect 2 - PC XB360/Walkthrough - WikiCheats (http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/index.php/Mass_Effect_2_-_PC_XB360/Walkthrough)

MyCheats: Mass Effect 2 Walkthrough, Mass Effect 2 Guide, Mass Effect 2 FAQ (http://mycheats.1up.com/view/superguide/3170361/mass_effect_2/pc)

Mass Effect 2 Guide/Walkthrough - X360, Xbox 360 Walkthrough - IGN (http://guides.ign.com/guides/14235013/page_3.html)

mass effect 2 walkthrough (http://www.mahalo.com/mass-effect-2-walkthrough)

Mass Effect 2 - xbox360 - Walkthrough and Guide - Page 1 - GameSpy (http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/mass-effect-2/guide/)

Achievements guides:

Mass Effect 2 Achievements (http://www.giantbomb.com/mass-effect-2/61-21590/achievements/)

http://achievementhunter.com/games/masseffect2/

Have a nice Play.

zivsivron
02.02.10, 08:27
awesome game i havent played the first one but im sure enjoying this one, also thanx alot for the walkthrough links Vation :biggrin:

saebrtooth
02.02.10, 10:25
nice, tho I prefer hacks to walkthrus hehehe :biggrin:

SBfreak
02.02.10, 11:23
awesome game i havent played the first one but im sure enjoying this one, also thanx alot for the walkthrough links Vation
You should play the first one too in order to fully understand the story line.:top:.Both are awesome.

nice, tho I prefer hacks to walkthrus hehehe
You mean cheats??:cool2:

Vation
02.02.10, 13:22
nice, tho I prefer hacks to walkthrus hehehe :biggrin:

For you and a cheetah ones there are also tools:
Mass Effect 2 Trainers more than than i know about.
Mass Effect 2 SAVEGAME EDITOR by Gibbed
Mods

Example site with save game editor and ammo mod! with no warez(scan files first with AV program and Virus total

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan (http://www.virustotal.com/))

Mass Effect 2 Save editor and ammo mod for PC (http://www.annakie.com/me/mods.htm)

There are simpler ways you perfectly know is setting low Difficulty level.

There will most likely be cheat codes for ME2, there are not available yet.

Information rich site about me1 and me2 walk/world/plot and even minor details mentioned long time ago in this topic
Mass Effect Wiki - Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Walkthroughs, and more (http://masseffect.wikia.com)

When you are reading this you slowly realize that you are about to smile :smile:

bizzzar
03.02.10, 20:03
It's bad that there is no save editor for the first part, as many peole didn't keep saves.

Vation
03.02.10, 20:18
It's bad that there is no save editor for the first part, as many peole didn't keep saves.

I'd say you are picky.

Why to keep saves for ME1 if you got editor for ME2.

besides there are bunch of trainers and bunch of CODES for part one.

ME1 cheat codes like can set and make most of things:
PC Cheats - Mass Effect Wiki - Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, walkthroughs and more (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Cheats)

There are also saves to download for importing from several sites.

Could you tell what are you precisely missing?(many things can be set while answering questions about your past.)The difference without saves is slight, also non item DLCs make difference.

limpep121
11.02.10, 22:06
This game is simply amazing having played the first one tell the end and moving on to the second one they've managed to explain a lot more store which was missed out on the first one.

Vation
12.02.10, 14:15
Mass Effect 2 NEW DLC leaked(pack size 18MB)

name: ME2_CerberusWpnArmor
content: Cerberus Assault Armor, M-22a Eviscerator shotgun

pimphead07
12.02.10, 20:45
am still playing ME1.. hope to carry forward my saves to ME2.. :) amazing game i must say.. this coming from an FPS fan who doesnt like RPG much!

limpep121
13.02.10, 00:53
Mass Effect 2 NEW DLC leaked(pack size 18MB)

name: ME2_CerberusWpnArmor
content: Cerberus Assault Armor, M-22a Eviscerator shotgun

This DLC has been out for a while now.

Vation
13.02.10, 02:05
This DLC has been out for a while now.

Year?
Month?

Or mentioned about 9th February?

Digital signature is January 21st and being on server of EA does not mean anything. According To wiki it is since 9th Feb. Most of articles about it are dated same 9th Feb.

Or you are just making another post for post count?

limpep121
15.02.10, 03:03
Year?
Month?

Or mentioned about 9th February?

Digital signature is January 21st and being on server of EA does not mean anything. According To wiki it is since 9th Feb. Most of articles about it are dated same 9th Feb.

Or you are just making another post for post count?

no i was making a legit post, but its been out for more then a week now and most of the people who won a copy of the game probably downloaded on day one.

mysbi
16.02.10, 09:48
Bioware did an incredible job with this title, the game is not that deferent from the first mass effect but that one was amazing too. They did improve the interface, and made it more manageable.
The story this time is much more personal and every one of your teammates is unusual, not the bunch of heroes you expect to go and save the world, i really don't want to say much because if you like games with stories this is a story heavy game, they have improved the conversation scenes however the eyes still don't look natural and although this time the characters move during conversations to make it smoother for them to go from one animation topic to another, every time they move the go back to the exact position and pose they were before the started talking, kinda unnatural but mass effect still does what no other game has yet to do, hopefully mass effect 3 will be better.

There is nothing i can say about the sound except FREAKING AMAZING, voice are incredible, and the soundtrack fit perfectly.
Graphics are very good but for me personally it's not easy because after MGS4, uncharted 2 and killzone 2 it's hard not to compare to those games and the verdict is that although mass effect looks very good and has few problems, for example character lighting is not smooth so you get jumps from light source to another.
Mass Effect is a very personal experience, the choice you made in the original game will carried to this one (and from this to ms3) and through the game you make more choices some of which are the fates of others lives, and you don't always know if your choice was a good one or bad one only that had to be the best for you personally.
Finally let me say that if you dislike story heavy games (for example MGS series) then you might not enjoy, I didn't describe everything but most of the info you can easlly find, my personal thought is that if this was a woman i would have sweet love to it and if that was a man i would have sex change operation and have a sweet love to it all night.

Vation
25.02.10, 23:20
Changelog:

fixied tons of bugsJust kidding.

Changes to 1.01:

* Fixed video hitching and crashes related to single core machines.
* Single core users may experience short periods of black screen that may last up a few seconds between level loads, cinematic transitions or movies.
* In rare cases, some single core users may notice dialog lines in certain conversations may be delayed up to a few seconds.
* Fixed an issue where it appears ammunition can be picked up, but can't.
* Fixed an issue where all Codex entries were marked as 'viewed', even if the player chose not to view them.
* Fixed an issue where weapon icons are re-organized after downloadable content is used.
* Fixed an issue where pressing F9 after the mission completion screen reset Shepard to Level 1.
* Fixed an issue where remapping the right mouse button blocks camera control in the command HUD.
* Fixed an issue where remapping the 'use' command affects the decryption minigame.
* Fixed an issue where users were not prompted to restart when logging in to a different EA Online account.
* Fixed an issue where movies do not play in DLC.
* It is recommended that players reset their keyboard mapping to default values to ensure proper vehicle control.
* Added useful messaging during the ME1 save game import.
* Weapon icon for henchmen never changes from Collector Assault Rifle.
* Czech language - Issues with Czech localization (subtitles) were amended, all text was corrected and improved.
* Fixed an issue where the Mass Effect 2 launcher was being associated with files that have no extension.
* Fixed an issue where uninstalling the game under Windows Vista or Windows 7 might uninstall Mass Effect 1.

Direct patch link:
http://static.cdn.ea.com/bioware/u/f/eagames/bioware/masseffect2/patch/1.01/MassEffect2-1.01.exe

yoco
23.08.10, 12:02
This is a trailer for PS3! Yea the game is coming out for PS3 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgYEggFfMDk

yoco
05.09.10, 11:23
DLC Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPm74j6ZyKw

register
12.09.10, 20:13
im getting it, i been wanting it since it came out. and apparantly its been made better and optomised to run on a mid-end machine

Spixe
17.09.10, 13:39
Is this game really similiar to the first one? I thought the first one was sorta choppy and was like 99% dialogue. I played it for some weeks but ultimately I felt no motivation to continue. Don't get me wrong though, I love RPG's, I'm addicted to Fallout 3, etc, but I admit thats because theres a fair share of action. #1 though I just thought was boring (I don't mean to rag on anyone though). So, is #2 similiar, along the same lines, or is there a little more action or incentive to play besides merely dialogue? Thanks

yoco
17.09.10, 23:11
I still didn't play the first one or this one, but they say this one is much better!

slikrapid
18.09.10, 00:25
afaik both mass effect games are excellent RPGs, some even call them milestones as they have brought a breath of fresh air and innovation into the genre

so basically both are highly recommended and it is advisable to play them one after another as their stories are connected (part 2 is continuing where part 1 left off) - as for part 2 being better, they did add some improvements to the game engine and interface, otherwise its quite similar to part 1

SSJ5
09.11.10, 20:01
Will there be a new DLC soon? Two months since the last one, and we usually get one big DLC in two months period.

miinimaL
10.11.10, 09:38
Will there be a new DLC soon? Two months since the last one, and we usually get one big DLC in two months period.

idk but i heard something about Mass Effect 3 for 2011 ...

yoco
10.11.10, 16:02
Already a new one? Freakin awesome! Although I haven't played either one! :D

kelly
10.11.10, 17:59
idk but i heard something about Mass Effect 3 for 2011 ...

Yep , it's in the pipeline :) Mass Effect 3 - Mass Effect Wiki - Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, walkthroughs and more (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_3)

Already a new one? Freakin awesome! Although I haven't played either one! :D

Big mistake my friend :) i suggest you play it asap. I initially felt ME 1 as the worst game ever made, naturally installed/uninstalled several times. Finally after hearing a lot about it gave a shot, & it was awesome.

The liar of Shadow broker is the latest as far as i know.

yoco
10.11.10, 22:33
My PC won't let run it :(
Waiting for brand new one!

BestestBuddy
10.11.10, 22:49
ME2 is one of the greatest games ever made. Sooo happy its finally coming to the ps3 :biggrin:

gatalakka
12.11.10, 12:30
I so want mass effect 3, so i can play through 1,2 and 3 in a row :D :D

yoco
18.01.11, 20:19
For PS3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r3skFSSiPM

yoco
01.04.11, 17:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPXpikoWAo