PDA

View Full Version : Galliani praises Beckham’s commitment to Milan

zatoicchi
08.03.09, 08:24
MILAN (AP)—David Beckham is willing to give up a “mountain of money” to stay with AC Milan, club chairman Adriano Galliani said Saturday while working to close the deal.

“All players express their affection for a club, but few have showed it in a tangible manner by renouncing a mountain of money. Beckham is one of these,” Galliani told Milan’s TV channel.

Galliani has said that negotiations are on track for Beckham to extend his loan from the Los Angeles Galaxy through the end of the Serie A season.

Beckham joined Milan in January for a two-month loan that is slated to expire after Sunday’s game with Atalanta. Galliani said Friday that documents were being exchanged with the Galaxy and that the deal was near completion.

Beckham has a five-year contract with the Galaxy worth $32.5 million.

Galliani praises Beckham's commitment to Milan (http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=Aiuxu9JHWoI5lW1VldYEi94mw7YF?slug=ap-beckham-acmilan&prov=ap&type=lgns)

kazuya
08.03.09, 10:59
Well first thing i understand soccer good and that Beckham guy i would give for free,no i would pay somebody to take him,he don't know a shit about soccer,plays like a pussy not a man,he is just a mascot for more people to come and spend money.
And second thing they probably got more money in Milan,that way they stayed,and its normal that no one will know how much!!

Tinkle
08.04.09, 20:47
to be honest beckham is more famous for his lifestyle and poor relationships than for football
kazuya totally took words outta my mouth
he(beckham) is just lame

Heey
10.04.09, 22:35
Yea for that kind of money they would be able to find - not just one but more people with the equal skill beckham.