PDA

View Full Version : Rapidstack - Realtime Rapidshare Links

anon
05.03.09, 21:59
Rapidstack is a realtime Rapidshare link searcher. We send out little spiders to harvest all the best links, leaving the dead ones to rot in the abyss where they belong.

Link (http://rapidstack.com/)______

slikrapid
05.03.09, 22:26
looks like this search engine goes through available links on the net (blogs/forums/...) and checks them for status (online/dead)

but it still isn't a true RS searcher as it can't find files that are on RS (i checked this) but aren't listed as links on the net

someone might try to check links found only on registered forums (in code tags), not available on google

and its way too slow

anon
06.03.09, 00:00
looks like this search engine goes through available links on the net (blogs/forums/...) and checks them for status (online/dead)

but it still isn't a true RS searcher as it can't find files that are on RS (i checked this) but aren't listed as links on the net

Yes, I think that's how all Rapidshare "search engines" work, since RS doesn't allow you to search their file index directly...

SealLion
06.03.09, 02:05
..... since RS doesn't allow you to search their file index directly...

What would be the specific reason for this, anon??

are you talking through Google or directly through RS??

I think you mean directly through RS don't you??

I think I can know the reason as they may want to enable some sort of protection for thier userbase re: warez material and only take it down upon a request to do so, yes??

anon
06.03.09, 17:26
I think you mean directly through RS don't you??

Yes, that's right. For security and privacy reasons,Rapidshare doesn't give allow you to search their file index directly through it:

Can I search the RapidShare server for certain files?

No. RapidShare protects the privacy of our users. Only the person storing a file on RapidShare gets the download link. That person decides who should have access to the link. A file can only be downloaded if the download link details are known.

asdlol123
13.04.09, 21:43
nice idea, but it doesnt seem to work that good.
i searched for a p0rn series i collect, and it found just ONE link. :eek13:

anon
13.04.09, 21:47
There are other places you can get your pr0n from :biggrin:

Jokes apart, this site can only find RS links posted in public, that's why the results may not be too good.