PDA

View Full Version : Some Suggestions

Dark Knight
05.03.09, 14:05
Well,being a Part of SB-Innovation makes me feel Pride.Well i really appreciate the Staff here,all are so helpful here. Well here are My Suggestions:-

*[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]we all are a family here(i think that) and we are much much more than mere members . So i suggest The Staff that SB-i must have a SHOUTBOX where all users can check-in , have fun and talk about anything new they have posted.

I know there are separate Threads for such activities , But posting is more tedious than LIVE Chat.

*[FONT="Georgia"]it is possible that Administrators or Staff members from the TORRENT sites are also lurking here ,[FONT="Lucida Console"]well SB-I is popular & intelligent enough to be feared From.:klatsch_3:
So whenever any person registers as a New member on the Site, he/she must be warned that
"You must use a a username ,which is different from your usernames on other Torrent Sites,this will help in safe Trading of Accounts."

Although there is very less possibility, but above thing can happen.

*[FONT="Tahoma"]SB-i staff must organise contests(of any kind that,s up to you) with some Time-limit and the winners must get some Reputation Points(e.g. 50,100,250,etc.) And maybe even a customised usertitle ,if Possible. thiss will Encourage the users to participate actively and also help them in getting Rep points.

[FONT="Impact"]
Well all these suggestion maybe of not so much Importance, But these are to Make SB-i a fun loving and Ejoyable forum where members really know &interact actively with each other.

Thanks.:smile:

Rebound
05.03.09, 14:38
We have a shoutbox. For Advanced User rank and higher. ;)

anon
05.03.09, 15:25
Shoutbox: it's for Advanced Users and higher
"Don't use the same username as in trackers" warning: good idea...
Contests: mmm, we don't want to make our users feel forced to do something. Also, you'll never see user-specified titles here - it only creates confusion, and there are already enough text fields you can modify in your user profile.

shoulder
05.03.09, 18:00
"Don't use the same username as in trackers" warning: good idea...

We have a warning on the registration page if I'm not mistaken. :wink2:

anon
05.03.09, 18:02
Do we? I can't find it...

shoulder
05.03.09, 18:10
Yes, we do. :wink2:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3450

anon
05.03.09, 18:14
Thanks for the screen :top: But it seems that's only for when you have the vBulletin language set to german...

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2765/sbireg.gif

It should be added for the english language as well...

Dark Knight
05.03.09, 18:28
well when i registered on the site, i was not presented with No such warning, on the Registration page in ENGLISH There is no such warning...

Edit:anon showed the proof

When Does one becomes an advanced User..?:confused:

anon
05.03.09, 18:30
When Does one becomes an advanced User..?:confused:

Our team will sit together and decide who gets the rank. It's not an automated promotion.