PDA

View Full Version : Condemned Series

shoulder
01.03.09, 20:08
I'd like to present you two of my favorite games of my X360 collection.

I talk about the Condemned Series.

They're "First-Person-Shooter", but firearms and ammunition are rarely.
Basically you can use nearly everything you find as a weapon, be it a shovel or a chair leg.
A big point of the games are their black atmosphere. You walk through places like a subway for example, and later on you're even taking a trip through the obscure mind of your virtuel ego. Underlined by the shock effects, the play with light and darkness, the violance and the creatures you're sometimes fighting against this can become a real horror trip.
I don't want to tell more for now. :tongue:
All in all, I think these are awesome games which everyone interested in FPS must play. :top:
But, if you're scared of games like Doom or F.E.A.R., don't even try these, they will kill you. :wink2:

Condemned: Criminal Origins

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Aurion
02.03.09, 17:07
Well,I don't have a Xbox but man I got to say,you got a taste on those,gfx are way awesome lool (for sure this is not a PC game) & it sounds like there is a storyline going steady on the sidewalk,but are missions kinda lame,you know some silly games might ask you to go to the far side of the city just to bring a lousey key out of a dump then return back,and I hate this,anyway hope such a game get someday on a PC.

astarta
02.03.09, 17:22
is the second one gona be released on PC ? and when ?

shoulder
02.03.09, 19:11
Aurion it's not like go to place B to get a key, then go back to place A to open a door. :tongue:

And BTW, the first one is out for PC. :wink2: