>>>>>> Matías (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/) <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:
╚═══════════════════════════╝
*ADD: only report upload (you will be listed as a seeder). Your download speed might be reduced because your ip only will be broadcasted to leechers.
*FIX: locked error.log file

*ADD: error log generator
*ADD: catch unhandled exceptions
*FIX: save button (in tracker exclusion) was hidden
*FIX: tracker exclusion list is not properly saved if you enter newline character
*CHANGE: don't hammer the cpu looking for new connections

What is this?:

If you know what GreedyTorrent is, then the answer is really simple: it's a clon.
But wait, it's not based on GT ... this is a written-from-scratch software, I don't even know GT author.

I've started this project because I think that there's one important missing feature in GT, and that's the ability to pick up a random modification ratio. That's the biggest problem of GT, and because of that it's relative easy to detect when someone is using it (for tracker admins).

Ratio Faker offers the possibility to generate a random value in every announce, like in a real bittorrent transfer scenario. Obviously, you must select the extreme values moderately.

Please, report any bug or problem that you find by posting a comment here.

Should work with any client that support http proxy, but I've only tested with µTorrent 1.8.x.

How to use?

- Open Ratio Faker and check in what port is listening

- Open µTorrent or your favourite bittorrent client and set the proxy with the following data:

Host: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8282 (you should put here the listening port of step 1)
Proxy Type: http

For example, in µTorrent you have to go to Option, Preferences. Go to Connection, under Proxy Server section enter the above data and then click OK to save.

That's all!

Note: we have permission from the coder to distribute this tool.
It's not related to the tool RatioFaker 0.65b!
Remember: Before changing from one mode to another, changing the modifier or ratios, ALWAYS stop (not pause!) all your torrents.
You can find the latest language files here (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/2009/02/latests-language-files.html).

Aurion
02.03.09, 17:47
Did it became that secure now ? I mean emulators like RM or GT are quite risky when it comes to being used around,now every single tracker out there already aware of such toolz,so did it get any better ?

anon
02.03.09, 17:48
Did it became that secure now ? I mean emulators like RM or GT are quite risky when it comes to being used around

GT never was an emulator.

RF now sends the announce and HTTP headers 1:1, so it can't be detected itself.

zonkkk
03.03.09, 15:20
I can't connect to Demonoid (at least that's what RatioFaker shows). Ratio faker says something like connection terminated by the host or refused and it says Reported to inferno.demonoid.com on port 3407.

What's wrong ??

1.I start RatioFaker
2. I start utorrent (http and port all that already set)
3. I start to download demonoid torrent

Am i doing something wrong ?

anon
03.03.09, 17:10
Ratio faker says something like connection terminated by the host or refused and it says Reported to inferno.demonoid.com on port 3407.

You seem to be doing everything fine (or else there wouldn't be anything on RF's log window).

Can you connect to Demonoid normally? (i.e. without Ratio Faker)

zonkkk
03.03.09, 20:39
i can connect normally and i can download with the help of Ratio Faker. The thing is that even though i can use Ratiofaker it shows " Reported to inferno.demonoid.com on port 3407." Also i get reported to elbitz although I can download and I get reported to learnbits on port80 or something like that.

What's wrong ? Does this mean that demonoid doesn'tallow such connections with the help of RatioFaker and that they disconect me (although i can download torrents using RatioFaker )

Will they kick me out if ratiofaker shows reported to ... ?

BTW. I have router , do I maybe need to open some ports for Ratio Faker ?

anon
03.03.09, 20:41
i can connect normally and i can download with the help of Ratio Faker.

So everything's fine when you use Ratio Faker?

"Reported to inferno.demonoid.com on port 3407" is just an information entry, it means RF could successfully connect and report your fake stats to the tracker.

Regarding the router, no, you don't.

zonkkk
03.03.09, 21:15
Sometimes I get info like this : An error ocured and it informs me that the remote host dosconnected me.It's strange cause utorrent is downloading all the time. do you know if maybe i should do something.

NOW i download from Demonoid I don't see this. I have dynamic IP but i don't know if that matters.

Also is this ok that ratioFaker reports me even when i have torrents which i downloded few days ago.

For example, I've downloaded torrents from 3 tracker and at the beginning Faker reports me to all of those trackers.

Sorry for so many questions but you know this all :)

anon
03.03.09, 21:18
Sometimes I get info like this : An error ocured and it informs me that the remote host dosconnected me.It's strange cause utorrent is downloading all the time. do you know if maybe i should do something.

Sounds like a timeout or or "connection reset by peer" error. Getting these once in a while is normal, and it means either you or the tracker couldn't "talk" through an established connection for enough time for one of them to give up.

Also is this ok that ratioFaker reports me even when i have torrents which i downloded few days ago.

For example, I've downloaded torrents from 3 tracker and at the beginning Faker reports me to all of those trackers.

Yes, as long as those torrents are active (seeding/leeching), it doesn't matter when you added them.

zonkkk
03.03.09, 22:06
Well great :)

Thank you verry much, btw when i use Ratiofaker and i'm not downloading but seeding do I also get a bigger upload ?

anon
03.03.09, 22:07
If you're seeding and using Ratio Faker to multiply your upload, yes, the tracker will see a bigger upload, according to your settings.

Your real upload speed is unaffected.

valteekk
04.03.09, 01:43
I've followed the instructions... How do I know if it's now working..

The only thing I message I get is:

07:44:54 Listening on port 8282. Set your bittorrent client to use an HTTP proxy, Host: 127.0.0.1, Port: 8282

anon
04.03.09, 17:00
I've followed the instructions... How do I know if it's now working..

Load a torrent and let it run. "Reported to tracker.xxxxx.com on port xxxx" lines should appear - this means it's working.

Energise
04.03.09, 18:18
firstly i'd like to thank you, but still have a tiny question that is slitting my throat, is it really safe to use it with waffles if i used very reasonable values ??!

anon
04.03.09, 18:19
It should be (haven't tested it), as long as your multipliers are quite low, and there are enough leechers.

Energise
04.03.09, 23:30
23:27:29 Listening on port 8282. Set your bittorrent client to use an HTTP proxy, Host: 127.0.0.1, Port: 8282
23:27:46 Stats for info_hash 812c2878c83b33ce1f9dde9ff41f797a9cb9e67b:
23:27:46 Download: 0.00 B, Upload: 0.00 B, Upload (modified): 0.00 B, Ratio: 0.937
23:27:46 Reported to TheBox :: Login (http://www.thebox.bz) on port 2710.
23:27:48 Invalid request! Could not parse host and/or port.
23:27:49 Invalid request! Could not parse host and/or port.

is it something i've done wrong?!
obviously i preferred to give it a try on thebox tracker first, but it doesn't work fine with me

anon
04.03.09, 23:33
Could not parse host and/or port.

Sounds like a connection problem. Can you announce to the tracker when not using Ratio Faker?

Energise
04.03.09, 23:36
yep, announce is successful but surely without RF or the proxy settings

anon
04.03.09, 23:37
What are your Ratio Faker settings?

Maybe you should report this to Matías (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/). (He's away right now, and will be back the 6th or 7th of this month)

Energise
04.03.09, 23:48
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9352/10588870.png

anon
05.03.09, 00:01
I have just tried it at TheBox, and it worked correctly. Re-check your uTorrent proxy settings. If they're OK, I'd advice you to run the WinSock XP Fix (http://majorgeeks.com/download4372.html) and reboot your computer.

Energise
05.03.09, 00:08
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3748/96529086.png

please check these settings and tell me if there's something to be fixed

anon
05.03.09, 00:10
Untick "use proxy server for peer-to-peer connections"!

Energise
05.03.09, 00:15
guess what!!! regardless the errors reported, i checked my status on the tracker now and it's working fine, it shows i already uploaded xx MB

so why are these errors showing up anyway?!!!

thank you

anon
05.03.09, 00:34
guess what!!! regardless the errors reported, i checked my status on the tracker now and it's working fine, it shows i already uploaded xx MB

Remember "Stats for...", "Download..." and "Reported to..." messages aren't errors, but simply information about what's going on.

Or do you still have the invalid request error..?

Energise
05.03.09, 00:45
Or do you still have the invalid request error..?

yep, it's still there
but my stats are changing on the tracker though, so obviously it's working.. but there must be something wrong unfortunately i dunno what it is

and nope, i haven't tried the WinSocks fix yet
i'll give it a try after finding something to eat :D

anon
05.03.09, 00:47
but there must be something wrong unfortunately i dunno what it is

Well, as long as it works, that doesn't matter. :biggrin:

Jokes apart, I didn't have that error message when I tried RF at TheBox, so it's a problem with your computer. Have you tried the WinSock fix I linked to above?

Energise
05.03.09, 01:50
GJ fella :clap2:
after running the WinSock and restarting the machine, it runs perfectly without errors :)
thank you for the step-by-step tutorial

EL REY
05.03.09, 07:10
So, its like hit n' run sorta thing? Right?

Leechers will kill to have this, but it just seems to wrong & disrespect.

At least to me it does, but if it truly does work. Thats sorta cool, still wrong but cool.

anon
05.03.09, 16:32
@Energise: great to hear that, buddy. :thumbsup: But you should run a virus/malware scan in your machine - if after repairing WinSock you no longer have errors, it means that some application messes up with LSPs, and spyware often does that.

@EL REY: it's a tool that manipulates your announces and sends an upload based on your settings (upload multiplier, download multiplier as upload, no report, etc.), like GreedyTorrent.

jacksbi
05.03.09, 19:11
will this work on bmtv and what and waffles?

anon
05.03.09, 19:13
GT works on Waffles, and this is a GT-like tool, so it should. Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/using-greedytorrent-strategically-other-things-7961/)'s a good tutorial. Haven't tested it in the other trackers, though.

jacksbi
05.03.09, 19:20
what is difference between this and mratio and nrpg and azureus shu and faze

anon
05.03.09, 19:25
This is a GT-like tool. It works as a local proxy that manipulates your announces and sends an upload based on your settings.

mRatio is a ratio tool. It can emulate real BitTorrent clients and fake download and upload without the files.

NRPG is a ratio tool as well. The spoof patch makes it able to emulate the latest uTorrent stable build (1.8.2 build 14458 at the time of its release).

The Azureus Hack and Faze are modded clients. They let you download torrents and fake on them at the same time.

Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/advantages-disadvantages-different-mods-9064/)'s a thread with more info.

matias
06.03.09, 15:43
Ratio Faker (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com) 0.9.6 is out!

Changelog:

* ADD: Minimize to tray
* ADD: Close to tray
* ADD: French translation (thanks to Furanku)

Mihai
06.03.09, 16:09
Hi I have a problem with this program and other programs on a traker called filelist.ro If I use higher speeds than 150 kb it doesn't count on my total ratio.I tried a lot of programs but they don't work.So I figured it out.They don't let you to use too big upload speed using my ip.My ips has a fame in my country for it small upload speeds(50kb) for any dowload speed.So the traker uses my ip and doesn't let me to upload with bigger speeds.Do you know any way to change my ip or to fool the with a fake ip??Pls help

matias
06.03.09, 16:15
Hi I have a problem with this program and other programs on a traker called filelist.ro If I use higher speeds than 150 kb it doesn't count on my total ratio.I tried a lot of programs but they don't work.So I figured it out.They don't let you to use too big upload speed using my ip.My ips has a fame in my country for it small upload speeds(50kb) for any dowload speed.So the traker uses my ip and doesn't let me to upload with bigger speeds.Do you know any way to change my ip or to fool the with a fake ip??Pls help

no, I don't. Sorry.

Mihai
06.03.09, 16:18
works :wink2:

Yes it works on all trakers but i want to find a way to work at higher speeds on this specific traker.
-----------------------------------
O and i have a problem with utorrent.It is downloading with 200 kb and with bitcomet i download with 230kb.I tryed a lot of setings but nothing.:frown:

piratepiggy
06.03.09, 17:27
Hey matias.. Something is wrong with the new version (0.9.6) Whenever I run it with utorrent it says tracker is offline and nothing comes in the RF log.. But when I disable ratio faker utorrent starts working normally (no offline tracker errors).. Plz fix this..

I am able to use the old version fine as of now

thanks for the great program :)

anon
06.03.09, 18:09
@Mihai91: if 50kB/s is the maximum upload speed your ISP can offer (overall), changing your IP will be no good.

Regarding the download problem, BitComet is known to be hammering, that's why you get better speeds (at the expense of others). Just use uTorrent with the same connection, upload slots, etc. settings, which isn't banned from any tracker.

@piratepiggy: Matías has confirmed this:

There's a mayor bug in version 0.9.6 causing "tracker offline" error messages.
Please, go back to 0.9.5.
Stay on 0.9.5 for now.

Grambo
07.03.09, 00:56
Stay on 0.9.5 for now.

Works fine for me.

I've been wondering since v09: Why is it so many zero-upload announces?
It wasn't like that in versions before 09.

SBfreak
07.03.09, 13:19
Ratio Faker 0.9.7 is out! (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/)

Changelog 0.9.7:
FIX: tracker offline message on 0.9.6
FIX: after closing Ratio Faker there's still a running thread of it
ADD: option to not generate error.log (not recommended!)
CHANGE: some multi-threading improvements

anon
07.03.09, 16:44
@Grambo: if you've added or are now seeding more torrents that before, it's normal that more "zero upload" log entries appear - nothing is reported to the tracker when you've just started a torrent, or as a seed, haven't uploaded anything.

@SBfreak: hitman has posted it here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratio-faker-0-9-7-a-9615/). :top:

Grambo
08.03.09, 02:30
I checked both 09x and 082 with the same torrents. . The older one does not show zero-upload.

Mihai
08.03.09, 13:35
@Mihai91: if 50kB/s is the maximum upload speed your ISP can offer (overall), changing your IP will be no good.

Regarding the download problem, BitComet is known to be hammering, that's why you get better speeds (at the expense of others). Just use uTorrent with the same connection, upload slots, etc. settings, which isn't banned from any tracker.

@piratepiggy: Matías has confirmed this:

Stay on 0.9.5 for now.

Ok thanks.Finally someone managed to explain to me.Oh and the ip change I mentioned,I just wanted to know if I can change it so I can use bigger speeds on that traker with ratio masteror ratio faker. Man you sure know a lot about this things:top:

anon
08.03.09, 18:05
I checked both 09x and 082 with the same torrents. . The older one does not show zero-upload.

Yes, you're right - I've just checked it. 0.8.2 doesn't show log entries when there isn't any upload to modify, but 0.9.7 does; I guess it's a new feature.

Unregistered
27.10.09, 19:36
http://i38.tinypic.com/124ww46.png

I keep getting this error in Vuze... what have I missed?

anon
28.10.09, 00:58
Please try 0.9.10 first, and post a screen of your Vuze proxy settings if the problem persists.

coolio256
01.10.14, 03:05
does it work with RatioMaster?

anon
01.10.14, 04:45
does it work with RatioMaster?

RatioMaster does support proxies, so in theory there's no reason for it not to work... but there's also no real reason for you to use both this way.

coolio256
01.10.14, 04:50
RatioMaster does support proxies, so in theory there's no reason for it not to work... but there's also no real reason for you to use both this way.

Why not fake upload with RatioMaster and then multiplicate it with Ratiofaker? It´s work faster but is also more dangerously, right?

anon
01.10.14, 05:11
Why not fake upload with RatioMaster and then multiplicate it with Ratiofaker?

If you want to multiply your RatioMaster upload, why don't you simply increase it there?

Anything else is needlessly complicating your life. :wermm: