PDA

View Full Version : Brauche Hilfestellungen fürs cheaten

justfortheshu
01.03.09, 17:56
Hallo,

bin neu im „Cheat-Milieu“ und würde mich deshalb über ein paar Hilfestellungen abseits der „FAQs und Tutorials“ von euch freuen.

Ich fang erstmal damit an auf welchen Tracker ich bin und cheaten will bzw. mit was ich schon cheate:

Xbox-Sky(NRPG), RevTT(Shu-Mod 2.5.0.4), IPtorrents(gestern mal kurz mit 25GB mit PMR, hoffe das geht gut^^), Torrentbytes( Shumod, der Tracker ist mir aber nicht so wichtig, da man recht leicht wieder draufkommt.), TS(da lass ich mal das cheaten lieber)

Wäre also froh wenn ihr mir zu diesen Trackern schon ein paar Tips geben könntet und mir auch sagen könnt in welchem Speedbereich ich mich aufhalten soll.

Was ich bis jetzt so gelesen habe, ist der Shu-Mod wohl die sicherste Cheatmethode, oder welche Cheat-Methode würdet ihr mir im Generellen vorschlagen.

Es wäre nett wenn ihr auch mal ausführlich über meine Shu-Mod Einstellungen gucken könntet und ihr mir sagt ob alles richtig eingestellt ist.

Einstellungen: http*://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5218/96220016.jpg
http*://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2384/untitlesd.jpg

Interessieren würde mich auch, was ihr zum Peer-Limit sagt. Ist 5 zu hoch ? Hab nämlich öfters torrents die dann nicht fake-uppen.

Danke schon mal für alle Antworten und danke auch an Shoulder für die bisherige Hilfe.

anon
01.03.09, 18:11
I have broken the links in your post. :wink:

XBox-Sky: according vannelli87, mR with <800kB/s rates works. According shoulder and blazingBBQ, they ban uTorrent mods (message in the tracker status field).
RevTT: you'd better use the PMR.
IPT: I think you'll be banned tomorrow :tongue: Azureus Hack or mRatio, you can use high rates. Drop the RM until it's been more tested there.
TorrentBytes: "No report, 0% done" in the Azureus Hack. My account is still on 0 UL and 0 DL!
TS: no idea

By the way, you forgot to choose a no report option in your settings.

Also, remember it's the S/L ratio that matters: a swarm with 5 seeder and 5 peers is good, while one with 2000 seeders and 5 peers isn't.

justfortheshu
01.03.09, 18:36
RevTT: you'd better use the PMR.

geht das Insta-Fakeuppen mit PMR auch gut ? Wieviel GB ? will nämlich ungern dort gebannt werden, da bei RevTT die Signups nie offen sind..

PS: Ich schreib mal weiter in deutsch, da du anscheinend ja meinen Eingangspost schon verstanden hast..

anon
01.03.09, 18:38
geht das Insta-Fakeuppen mit PMR auch gut ? Wieviel GB ? will nämlich ungern dort gebannt werden, da bei RevTT die Signups nie offen sind..

Yes, the PMR is a flasher. You can fake 50GB, use them up, fake another 50GB, use them up, and so on... never been banned with this method.

PS: Ich schreib mal weiter in deutsch, da du anscheinend ja meinen Eingangspost schon verstanden hast..

Google Translate ftw. :biggrin:

justfortheshu
01.03.09, 19:12
which torrent would you recommend for this method.
900/60 S/L
or s.th like 200/50; 100/30 ?

anon
01.03.09, 19:13
RevTT? The 200/50, I think.

justfortheshu
01.03.09, 19:17
yes RevTT, maybe you could tell me in general which torrents i should use for this method ... is the file size important ? should there be a small gap between seeders and leechers rate? and so on...

and maybe you could also give me a link to the "No report, 0% done" method for TB, couldnt find it yet....

thx

anon
01.03.09, 19:21
yes RevTT, maybe you could tell me in general which torrents i should use for this method ... is the file size important ? should there be a small gap between seeders and leechers rate? and so on...

Well, in theory every torrent should be fine, but I'd say you go for big torrents with good S/L ratios. For example, right now there's an XXX torrent that's 20.84GB with 44 seeders and 87 leechers, which would be perfect (considering pr0n torrents often get less attention from the staff) :biggrin:

and maybe you could also give me a link to the "No report, 0% done" method for TB, couldnt find it yet....

Just tick "Zeigt dich als Leecher (0% fertig)" under the No Report settings...

justfortheshu
01.03.09, 19:27
ok thx !

shall i untick the noreport option when im leeching from another site... RevTT for example ... or should i use another client when im leechin from other sites...?

anon
01.03.09, 19:28
ok thx !

shall i untick the noreport option when im leeching from another site... RevTT for example ...

Yes, since other trackers can detect it.

or should i use another client when im leechin from other sites...?

You can use the Azureus Hack as well, just with different settings. Double-click the torrent and go to the "SB-I Hack Fake" tab - you can set individual speeds/modes/etc. for every torrent.

justfortheshu
03.03.09, 18:44
hey... another question came up... when i do the no report option at TB shall I tick "Zeige dich als Leecher (0% fertig) or "Zeigt dich als Seeder (100% fertig) or untick both ?, because when i click on my screenname at TB it shows that im downloading a torrent (ofc with 0kb downloaded) i dont know if that could be suspicious...

and btw still at IPT after my flash 25GB (3days ago) :D

anon
03.03.09, 18:46
hey... another question came up... when i do the no report option at TB shall I tick "Zeige dich als Leecher (0% fertig) or "Zeigt dich als Seeder (100% fertig) or untick both ?, because when i click on my screenname at TB it shows that im downloading a torrent (ofc with 0kb downloaded) i dont know if that could be suspicious...

Go for "Zeige dich als Leecher (0% fertig)". This way your downloads won't slow down. Also, you can't tick both nor none of the checkboxes - only one.

Yes, it's suspicious, and it could be detected, but in practice nothing happens at TB. It's the method I have always used to cheat there, and I have had no problems so far.

and btw still at IPT after my flash 25GB (3days ago) :D

That's good to hear, specially since IPT seems to have been tighening their security.

justfortheshu
10.03.09, 15:53
hey ... i dont know if its ok if i write here ... but can s1 explain what happened to revtt ... normally i got a ratio of s.th like 1.2 (100up 80 down) and now my ratio is 0.00 (up 0.00 down 961GB ?????) is it because of cheating? or an server error because i also got the message that my power user status is demoted ... i flashed 50gb week ago or so ... crazyyyy

edit: everythings fine now ... dunno why

shoulder
10.03.09, 19:12
Recently a problem occurred with the database where everyone's upload ratio was reset to 0. To correct this, we had to restore a 2 hour old backup of the database. Any changes to the site such as ratio, torrents, and thread posts after the backup will not be reflected on the site.

We apologize for this inconvenience. Long live the Revolution!
That's the reason. :wink2: