PDA

View Full Version : The 10 Most Underrated Private Trackers

anon
28.02.09, 21:10
With all the available choices for private trackers these days, it's easy to let a good thing slip you by. Just about every torrent board has a forum thread somewhere for discussion pertaining to "The most underrated private trackers". We sifted through the comments in each, and rolled it up into one article. IPTorrents, who unsurprisingly wears the crown as the most offered (http://filesharefreak.com/2009/02/16/invite-giveaways-the-top-240-offered-private-trackers/) torrent invite, has also been voted the most underrated tracker - we can see why.

The 10 Most Underrated Private Trackers | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/2009/02/28/the-10-most-underrated-private-trackers/)

Too bad they didn't mention LL in the article - in my opinion it's greatly underrated.

Snitlev
01.03.09, 01:15
Thx, for your Info about the tracker, but who have something of this trackers, only speciality user, but the Mainstream use the other tracker ^^

best regards

anon
01.03.09, 16:23
Thx, for your Info about the tracker, but who have something of this trackers, only speciality user, but the Mainstream use the other tracker ^^

Sorry, but I don't agree. Most of the "general" trackers mentioned in the article have all kinds of contents (games, programs, movies, music, e-books) and great speeds. For example, I can max out my line at IPT, plus they have a huge collection of torrents and great S/L ratios - often 10:1, but you still have a chance to seed.

Same goes for LL - again, I was kind of disappointed when I didn't see it in the article, because in my opinion it's very underrated.

shoulder
01.03.09, 18:48
I think he means getting these tracker is hard for "normal" users. :wink2:

Well, it isn't.
IPT is supposed to be the most given away tracker if I'm not mistaken. :tongue:

splicer
01.03.09, 19:12
TVT.com is definitely underrated, and agree with the article completely. BMTV can be difficult to get into, whilst TVT.ro is always down. TVT.com is the perfect alternative; though the UI and ratio system take time to get used to.

assault
01.03.09, 20:48
to me the article is right...i think ipt is better than TL in fact my favorite site is zamunda....

@anon
whats the adress of LL....

anon
01.03.09, 20:50
@anon
whats the adress of LL....

http://www.leecherslair.com/

Invites
02.03.09, 07:39
IPT is great low level!

Aurion
02.03.09, 16:21
It's actually true,I see lots of IPT floating around in every low & mid lvl inviting forums in which those invites are offered excessively to new members or members with low posts just to obtain a rep point to the inviter.

piratepiggy
05.03.09, 12:52
There is this tracker called bittorrents.ro.. I feel this is underrated too :)

SomeGuy
05.03.09, 13:40
anon, could you review LL?

anon
05.03.09, 16:29
anon, could you review LL?

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8601/55802651.gif

Categories:
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3630/lltorrents.gif

Stats:
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/665/llstats.gif

Fast speeds and good S/L ratio
You get 5GB of upload on signup. Torrents must be seeded either 1:1 or for 48 hours, if you don't you'll receive a warning and lose your download privileges - NoComplete works wonders.
Azureus is banned. But even the PMR works
Seed bonus system:

The seed bonus is quite simple, for every hour that your physically seeding a torrent on site you will receive 1 bonus point.

You can exchange these points by clicking the bonus link.

*For 150.0 points you will get 1GB to your upload ratio.(Updated)

*For 300.0 points you will get 2.5GB added to your upload ratio.(Updated)

*For 500.0 points you will get 5GB added to your upload ratio.(Updated)

*For 900.0 points you will get 10GB added to your upload ratio.(Updated)

*For 500.0 points you will get 3 Invites.(New)

*For 999.9 points you will get 3 Freeleech slots.(New)
Golden torrents = freeleech. Torrents older than 60 days are automatically turned golden. Freeleech slots

ypod
05.03.09, 17:23
anon, registred users 19099/15000:und_wech:
wtf?

i think that TR(puresound) is underrated too, it can concure with TT at content :smile:

anon
05.03.09, 17:24
anon, registred users 19099/15000:und_wech:
wtf?

Yes, noticed that too. Guess invitees don't count towards the user number or something like that. :biggrin:

mike
05.03.09, 18:02
Im with assault on this I use Zamunda all the time. The most popular torrents have thousands of peers and express downloading is a breeze and so much content :biggrin:

IPT was one of my first private trackers and is totally underrated imo, also one thing that you can't underrate is their cheat script, its very very good :top:

EL REY
06.03.09, 03:48
I feel SCC is one site that is underrated.

People always talk about or look for ScT/FTN etc. and no doubt.

But SCC is on top of most races, has great server speed just a better site then what one might think.

thelonelyone
06.03.09, 18:03
i think IPT is great low level!

why it in The 10 Most Underrated Private Trackers? get invite easy?

anon
06.03.09, 18:06
why it in The 10 Most Underrated Private Trackers? get invite easy?

Some deem it underrated because people go for higher-level trackers even though IPT has great speeds, content, and S/L ratio. It's also the most given away tracker.

sb86
14.03.09, 12:34
i think IPT must have level 3 , if they stop the invite system.

rottendegree
16.03.09, 22:00
i think torrentbytes.net is mostly underrated of all time

SBfreak
16.03.09, 22:38
IPT and TB are the most underrated.People tend to think that the harder is to get a invite on a tracker the better that trackers is.This judgement is quite wrong.I got a invite on Iplay and I can say that TB is better:)

MosDef
17.03.09, 06:44
Hmm.. This makes me want to give IPT a second look. Now.. on to getting a high ratio there!

Tinkle
18.03.09, 03:36
i think torrentbytes is also damn underrated i personally think it does a decent job of o day tracker
i think its just coz they are open signups people fail to realise its value