PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent 1.9 Alpha 14659 SBI Leecher Pack (uTorrent 1.8.2 Emulation)

anon
27.02.09, 17:25
SB-Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTorrent 1.9 Alpha 14659 SBI Leecher Pack (uTorrent 1.8.2 Emulation) <<<<<<

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5669/splash3kopieza2cx1.png

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> BitTorrent Inc. <<<<<<

Modded by:

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

Es sind folgende Mods in diesem Leecher Pack enthalten:
The leecher pack contains the following mods:

-Original.exe
-DHT-Patch.exe
-Fakeup-2x.exe
-Fakeup-5x.exe
-Fakeup-8x.exe
-Multi-11x.exe
-Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-11x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-11x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Erklärung:

-NoComplete
Es wird kein fertiggestellt Status an den Tracker gesendet.
Es entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

-Report-Seeder:
Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt.
Euer Download auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.

-NoReport-Leecher:
Die Upload und Downloadmenge wird nicht an den Tracker gesendet.
Ihr werdet als Leecher angezeigt, welchem ein RAR Teilarchiv fehlt.
Es empfiehlt sich uTorrent fertiggestellte Torrents stoppen zu lassen:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3424
(Optionen -> Einstellungen -> Warteschlange)
Getestet auf TB

-NoReport-Seeder:
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt.

-NoReport-Tracker
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Es werden keine aktiven Torrents in eurem Profil angezeigt.
Funktioniert leider nicht auf allen Seiten.
Getestet auf BitMe

-Fakeup
Es wird eine 2 bzw 5 oder 8 vor eurem Upload gehängt.
Begrenzt deshalb am besten euren Upload auf 9kB/s.

-Multi
Euer Upload wird mal 11 bzw. 111 genommen.
Ich würde euch empfehlen euer Uploadlimit auf 6 bzw 1 zu stellen.

-DHT-Patch
Ignoriert die "Private Flag" und lässt euch DHT und PEX für private Torrents aktivieren.
(Verwendet diese Option nur wenn ihr wisst was ihr tut)

Explanation:

-NoComplete:
The completed flag isn't sent to the tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchlist.

-Report-Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't reported to the tracker.

-NoReport-Leecher:
Your upload and download aren't reported to the tracker.
You're shown as a leecher missing one RAR part.
You may want to make uTorrent stop torrents when they're finished:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3423
(Options -> Preferences -> Queueing)
Tested on TB

-NoReport-Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder.

-NoReport-Tracker:
You are also not shown in the peerlist.
Unfortunately it doesn't work on all trackers.
Tested on BitMe

-Fakeup:
There is a 2, 5 or 8 in front of your upload speed,
which you should limit to 9kB/s.

-Multi:
Your upload speed is multiplied by 11 or 111.
I recommend you limit it to 6kB/s.

-DHT-Patch
Ignores the private flag, letting you enable DHT and PEX for private torrents.
(Only use it if you know what you're doing)

Mod Features:

-based on uTorrent 1.9 Alpha 14659 (uTP with decreased overhead, NAT hole punching)
-emulates uTorrent 1.8.2 Build 14458 to tracker and peers
-built many different versions for each cheating scenario... :wink:
-included language pack
-removed "call homes"
-removed auto updating
-included IPFilter updater
-included uTorrent help file
-changed the titlebar and About window
-changed icon colors

We have done our best to make sure the spoof is perfect, but use this pack at your own risk! If you don't plan to use it, don't post. It's for testing purposes.

Wir haben unser Bestes versucht um sicherzustellen dass der Spoof fehlerfrei funktioniert, dennoch ist die Benutzung auf eigene Gefahr. Wenn ihr nicht vorhabt das Leecherpack zu benutzen, postet nicht! Es ist nur zu Testzwecken gedacht.

Password:

r1t98ji886qt78fj

spliffen123
07.03.09, 18:14
hello.... so can any one tell me how much i need to type here so that i can get the password for the rar file...

sorry for unnecessary post..:klatsch_3:

anon
07.03.09, 18:15
You need to click the Thanks button below my post:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3369

After you do that, the password will be visible in the "hidden content" area.

xixifrank
09.03.09, 17:09
something strange happen to me these days during my using utorrent.

in a word,there is nearly no speed.. not only to 1.9 but also to 1.82 :frown:

I can connect many seeds but they hardly transfer to me... the DL speed is only 0~10kb/s...

here is the torrent file I download:

① 007 Quantum Of Solace DVDRip XViD-PUKKA (UNRARED AVI XVID) 4756393 TPB : Movies > Action - Mininova (http://www.mininova.org/tor/2354659)

② Art Of Murder Hunt For The Puppeteer-RELOADED-[rarbg com] : Games > Windows - Mininova (http://www.mininova.org/tor/2337094)

I am wondering whether there is something wrong with UT...because when I found the speed is low,i tried bitcomet...To my surprise,Bitcomet's speed can get to 150+(thanks to its long time seed feature). but in the peerlist those 100% seeds users still gave me nothing...

anon
09.03.09, 20:38
I can connect many seeds but they hardly transfer to me... the DL speed is only 0~10kb/s...

here is the torrent file I download:

① 007 Quantum Of Solace DVDRip XViD-PUKKA (UNRARED AVI XVID) 4756393 TPB : Movies > Action - Mininova (http://www.mininova.org/tor/2354659)

② Art Of Murder Hunt For The Puppeteer-RELOADED-[rarbg com] : Games > Windows - Mininova (http://www.mininova.org/tor/2337094)

There are more leechers than seeders in those torrents, which explains the low speeds. You could make sure you haven't been playing with the bt.transp_disposition setting, which would decrease the amount of peers you can connect to if not set correctly.

You mention BitComet can get to 150+kB/s. It'd be a good idea to add the peers giving you so much upload to uTorrent, by going to the Peers tab, right-click -> Add Peer.

xixifrank
10.03.09, 02:52
There are more leechers than seeders in those torrents, which explains the low speeds. You could make sure you haven't been playing with the bt.transp_disposition setting, which would decrease the amount of peers you can connect to if not set correctly.

if I use 1.9, bt.transp_disposition is 255 as default. if I use 1.8, I set it to 2 as you recommended last time. anything wrong?

-----------------------------------------------------------

You mention BitComet can get to 150+kB/s. It'd be a good idea to add the peers giving you so much upload to uTorrent, by going to the Peers tab, right-click -> Add Peer.

It is long-time seeds whose IP is A.B.X.X, the last two numbers cant be seen. the peer in list still gave me nothing, only 3KB,8KB at most...

-----------------------------------------------------------

There are more leechers than seeders in those torrents, which explains the low speeds

but its seeds is 100+,isnt that enough?
then another example, I downloaded movie" Twilight" @ mininova some days before. first I chose the torrent which showed 4000+ seeds and 6000+ leechers, its speed was low,then I chose a torrent which only had 300+ seeds,GOD,it max out my speed....:confused2:

anon
10.03.09, 16:20
if I use 1.9, bt.transp_disposition is 255 as default. if I use 1.8, I set it to 2 as you recommended last time. anything wrong?

No, it's fine.

It is long-time seeds whose IP is A.B.X.X, the last two numbers cant be seen. the peer in list still gave me nothing, only 3KB,8KB at most...

Keep BitComet open. Go to Start -> Run... type cmd and press ENTER. In the cmd window, type netstat -b -n. A table with all the hosts you're connected to, status, and the process and PID your connections belong to will appear. Look for the IP:port combos belonging to the long-time seeders' ranges under the "remote address" column.

Write them down, then go to uTorrent, click the same torrent BC found long-time seeds for, go to the Peers tab below, right-click a peer, and choose "Add Peer". Type the IP:port combos (for example: 11.22.33.44:23456) you wrote down before and press OK. After you add some peers you should ideally get the same speeds as in BC.

but its seeds is 100+,isnt that enough?
then another example, I downloaded movie" Twilight" @ mininova some days before. first I chose the torrent which showed 4000+ seeds and 6000+ leechers, its speed was low,then I chose a torrent which only had 300+ seeds,GOD,it max out my speed....:confused2:

It's the S/L ratio that matters. Those torrents had 100 seeds but ~180 leechers. The Twilight torrent with 300+ seeds you mention definitely had more seeders than leechers.

Mihai
11.03.09, 20:54
How can i make my antivirus(avg 8) to stop telling me than these programs are viruses?? I can't even open them:icon_angry[1]:

anon
11.03.09, 20:55
Add an exception for their EXEs. Here (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080511134332AAEl2fO)'s how.

xixifrank
13.03.09, 12:20
here is the torrent

Skins S03E08 WS PDTV XviD-ORGANiC [eztv] : TV Shows > Other - Mininova (http://www.mininova.org/tor/2371815)

this is my screenshot:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8969/skins.png

my poor speed.... I am wondering what the other peers I have connected are doing..why dont they transfer to me :confused: :eek13:

mmmmm
13.03.09, 13:53
@xixifrank
why the torrent turned into red color ?it must be green r u sure the port is open?r u sure the firewall not blocking utorrent?
second whats ur line up speed?if 128k u should limit ur upload to 5k.

EDIT:
whats the tracker status?

xixifrank
13.03.09, 15:48
@mmmmm

I'm sure my firewall and port doesnt have problems. Red icon means I cant connect the tracker. So I download this torrent by DHT...

My line is 2M and I set the per task upload at 20.

mmmmm
13.03.09, 16:41
i edit my post :biggrin:
whats the tracker status?

anon
13.03.09, 18:51
my poor speed.... I am wondering what the other peers I have connected are doing..why dont they transfer to me :confused: :eek13:

Well, it's a public torrent. You can be sure most seeders are overwhelmed, and already uploading to others.

I'm sure my firewall and port doesnt have problems. Red icon means I cant connect the tracker. So I download this torrent by DHT...

What's the tracker URL and status?

xixifrank
14.03.09, 01:52
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9529/tra.png

mmmmm
14.03.09, 04:37
read this

“connection closed by peer”

Not a lot is known about the specifics of this error message, aside from it being prevalent with users of Windows Vista and XP users alike. It could be a Firewall/security issue, port forwarding problem, or an ISP that throttles BitTorrent traffic.

One possibility is that your ISP has capped your connection, or even blocked ports. Some users have noticed that they generate this “connection closed by peer” error message when downloading torrents that have a port number in the announce URL. (Note the port number “80″, as used by ThePirateBay tracker):

— http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce

One solution/workaround for this is to download torrents from trackers that don’t use a pre-defined port (i.e. - this mininova tracker):

— http://tracker.mininova.org/announce

Another possible solution is to make sure that your traffic is encryption-enabled. In µTorrent - go to Options > Speed Guide… and look to the bottom left of that window. Be sure there’s a checkmark where it says “Enable Encryption”. Also, check that DHT is enabled. Go to Options > Preferences… > BitTorrent and make sure these items are checked:

for more information about errors
BitTorrent Client Error Messages (Tracker Errors) | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/2008/04/06/bittorrent-client-error-messages-tracker-errors/)

anon
14.03.09, 16:02
@mmmmm: very good! :top:

@xixifrank: thanks to my stupid ISP I sometimes have that error message, as well as connection timeouts. Using a proxy to announce (i.e. the semi-anonymous method in my sig) could work around it.

whatnow
15.03.09, 08:49
this just got me banned on waffles

There should be a warning about it in the main post. well in case you don't know, this is a warning for the wise one, pls don't even risk this on waffles and what.cd.

mmmmm
15.03.09, 09:05
this just got me banned on waffles

its works till level 4 in rank list i uses it with TL some times with multi 11x and 111x (ut 1.8.1) also i think some one told before that its not work in waffles.

shoulder
15.03.09, 11:18
It's no secret that uT Mods (HEX) get you banned at Waffles.

You should search the forum before trying mods on any trackers in future, and also have a look at the Ranklist (https://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/). :wink2:

tmpmailer
17.03.09, 11:06
although the "THANKS" button has been pressed successfully... :)

stuff done:
log out & in again..
refreshing browser + ctrl+shift pressed (reload 100% again, no cache reusing)...

maybe after posting this the "super protection system" will allow me to see the password...

(probably not... )

Marko.:wink2:

anon
17.03.09, 17:08
maybe after posting this the "super protection system" will allow me to see the password...

(probably not... )

Yes, it won't, since posting isn't needed to see it. I have PMed you the password.

zz887878zz
19.03.09, 04:16
hi there...:biggrin:
well.. I just want to know...
which one of these exe is the best to use for fastest download speed...?
there are lot of them and i confused:eek:

mmmmm
19.03.09, 09:13
hi there...:biggrin:
well.. I just want to know...
there are lot of them and i confused:eek:

u means upload?
x111

if u means download all of them similar except that dht but not use it in private trackers.

anon
19.03.09, 17:07

All the mods change is the reported upload amount (if at all). Your real download speed will always be the same.

mmmmm
25.03.09, 13:28
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=1632&page=5#post78011

waiting for new mod when u have free time to make it .
Thanks

anon
25.03.09, 18:09
Good to know you like the 1.9 mods. :smile: I'll get on the latest version as soon as possible.

mmmmm
25.03.09, 19:27
Good to know you like the 1.9 mods. :smile: I'll get on the latest version as soon as possible.

my ISP limited P2P bandwidth so i use this version (1.9) and waiting ur new mod when u have free time.
Thanks

Dynamic
28.03.09, 06:31
A few questions for a new guy please. :confused:

-Multi:
Your upload speed is multiplied by 11 or 111.
I recommend you limit it to 6kB/s.

The recommended limit to 6kB/s is per torrent correct? Not global?

Also, assuming it is per torrent if I use Multi11x and have 10 active torrents uploading than the total speed I am showing to the tracker is 600kB/s?

Is 600kB/s too much total global upload to report?
I did a speed test and showed I can get close to 500kB/s upload so +100kB/s is not too much of a stretch?

Thanks!

TheRealVampire
28.03.09, 09:38
Komisch seit Utorrent 1.8.1 (12639) funzen eure Mods bei mir nicht,da ich ja nur Dsl 1000 habe dauern Dl vor allem grosse Dl recht lange,mit Utorrent 1.8.1 (12639) funzen die meisten Dl auf open Tracker tadellos,aber alle Versionen über der genannten laufen einfach nicht bzw. genau wie das orginal also ohne fake Upload.Ich frage mich was da bei mir schief laüft ???.
Aso hat jemand nen Tip für den Fussion Tracker,da funktioniert irgendwie gar nix,da ziehe ich einen 5Gb Torrent locker 2-3 Wochen im Durchschnitt eben so 8-12Kb/sec,ähnlich eben dem Upload der ja bei Dsl 1000 stark beschränkt ist.

anon
28.03.09, 17:23
The recommended limit to 6kB/s is per torrent correct? Not global?

Yes, per-torrent, although it's also fine to apply it globally if you have only 1 running torrent.

Also, assuming it is per torrent if I use Multi11x and have 10 active torrents uploading than the total speed I am showing to the tracker is 600kB/s?

If you have limited each one's upload speed to 6kB/s, yes.

Is 600kB/s too much total global upload to report?
I did a speed test and showed I can get close to 500kB/s upload so +100kB/s is not too much of a stretch?

It depends on the tracker. Some have no scripts so it should be no problem, but at others you'll definitely draw attention with such speeds.

I'd suggest you have a real speedtest ready - your real upload speed is quite close to 600kbs. You could blame the lost 100 on how far the test server is, etc. - or simply run 8 torrents instead of 10. :biggrin:

Komisch seit Utorrent 1.8.1 (12639) funzen eure Mods bei mir nicht,da ich ja nur Dsl 1000 habe dauern Dl vor allem grosse Dl recht lange,mit Utorrent 1.8.1 (12639) funzen die meisten Dl auf open Tracker tadellos,aber alle Versionen über der genannten laufen einfach nicht bzw. genau wie das orginal also ohne fake Upload.Ich frage mich was da bei mir schief laüft ???.

That could be because of uTP, remember it's still under testing. You could try using the 1.8.2 Pack.

fooltoo
02.04.09, 10:57
well, i am trying to use Multi -11x on Pedros and other trackers, no this particular alpha, but the 1.8.2 Ver 14458 Multi 11x . But no multiplication of the up speed is being seeen, please tell me what am i doing wrong.

Or is the mod, supposed to do that while downloading only , and not while seeding?

mmmmm
02.04.09, 16:48
the multiplied upload speed not shown its reported auto but not appear in utorrent.

anon
02.04.09, 18:18
Yes, only the tracker sees your multiplied upload.

An update to this pack will come soon. :top: I was waiting to see if BitTorrent Inc. released another alpha before modding the latest one, because they often do - and so was it.

MosDef
02.04.09, 23:16
So for all the No Completes, there is no snatchlist entry? Whether they're Report-Seeder or No-Report Seeder.

anon
02.04.09, 23:17
So for all the No Completes, there is no snatchlist entry?

That's right.

loha1980
07.04.09, 01:06
Is it possible to force skipping hash check somehow?

I have a torrent - probably with changed content, so the hash always fails -, howewer it is legitimate content (mp3s of Dead or Alive) which hashfails at 98,6%.

gianuzio
07.04.09, 10:51
hi , i am very grateful to you!! with this new mod my speed is now near 200kb/s; instead with the previous one i hardly got 50- 60 (normally 20-30Kb). Miracolous!! Only one question: my internet connection is wi-fi, not from telephone line, so i had a receiver modem that is also a router ( Siemens Gigaset 682 ) this is connected trough a Lan with a D-Link300 turned as access point that is wi-fi too. my computer is connected to D-Link by a wireless connection. Then with the utorrent gostleeching mod i have green light, using the alpha 1.9 i have much more speed , as i told you before, even if the light is red or, most of time, it is turned on yellow triangle. thanks for answering.......and above all for the alpha 1.9 mod of which i anxiously wait for the definitive version!!!THX

anon
07.04.09, 16:20
Is it possible to force skipping hash check somehow?

No, or else you'd be downloading corrupt data.

Would the "changed content" be caused by you editing the MP3s' ID3 tags? Is the torrent public or private?

@gianuzio: good to hear that :top: The faster speeds and improved connectivity could be caused by uTP and NAT hole punching, respectively.

I'll mod the latest alpha in a few days, sorry for the delay.

gianuzio
07.04.09, 17:39
again a beautiful speed with 1.9 alpha,it'really fine for me, and now the light is green!!!

loha1980
08.04.09, 12:40
[QUOTE=anon;81563]No, or else you'd be downloading corrupt data.

Would the "changed content" be caused by you editing the MP3s' ID3 tags? Is the torrent public or private?

It's public : Razormaid Remixes (12'' Mixes Album) | mixes | isoHunt - the BitTorrent and P2P search engine (http://tinyurl.com/csbr3o)

The mp3's are incomplete, at least the progress bar shows this. The only seeder is a comcast (USA), and i am on kabelnet.hu (Hungary)

I have read some tech, and i think the network simply cannot transfer the data properly.

BTW With the DHT-enable patch it went up to 99,1% :smile: and it got my other stuck torrents finished - very useful mod you have. :wink:

anon
08.04.09, 15:45
The mp3's are incomplete, at least the progress bar shows this. The only seeder is a comcast (USA), and i am on kabelnet.hu (Hungary)

Yes, I'm sure that's why. Comcast sends RST flags to instantly terminate seeding connections that aren't made to other Comcast subscribers. :mad:

Although if the seeder is using the Sandvine Fix (http://wakarimasu.googlepages.com/windows) and you install it as well, you may finish the download.

BTW With the DHT-enable patch it went up to 99,1% :smile: and it got my other stuck torrents finished - very useful mod you have. :wink:

That's why I made it - public torrents with the private flag set to 1 by mistake, which can prevent people from finishing them when the tracker goes down. :smile:

gianuzio
10.04.09, 20:48
waiting for definitive version, i was wondering, about upload limit, if it is better automatic or 80%of upload capacity after the speed test......or something else?Thx again

anon
10.04.09, 20:49
The automatic upload speed function is bugged. Set it to 75-80% of your real upload.

Or thanks to uTP you may not even have to limit it :wink:

StealthLeecher
15.04.09, 02:36
Has anybody tested it on bitmetv and what.cd:confused2:

Tinkle
15.04.09, 04:59
Has anybody tested it on bitmetv and what.cd:confused2:
these mods were easily detected on bitme except th no report mod
though i still cant say for sure to use this mods
but u can try out no report mod

troysite
18.04.09, 05:50
OMG~how can i unpack these files................i have no right??

hitman
18.04.09, 15:17
OMG~how can i unpack these files................i have no right??

use in the first post the thanks button and you will see a password that you need to extract the packed file

iBURNmyGAM3S
23.04.09, 12:17
I sometimes see people connecting to me with uT v1.9 , does this mean they are using this Version from here?

iBURNmyGAM3S:o)

splicer
23.04.09, 13:09
No, it just means they're using the latest Alpha release of uTorrent.
Besides this one here emulates uTorrent 1.8.2:

emulates uTorrent 1.8.2 Build 14458 to tracker and peers

immel
23.04.09, 23:46
hi

when i try to install the prog my antivir says that it is the Trojan horse TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen

anon
23.04.09, 23:47
False positive. There aren't any trojans in the pack.

Polliker
25.04.09, 18:02
Hi. I'm using the multi x11 on PreToMe. I have limited my upload speed to 3kB/s.
Will they catch me?

anon
25.04.09, 18:03
Well, there's no real way to know. But since the mod will only fake when you upload, you should be safe if you limit your upload speed to 9kB/s or lower.

melf17
27.04.09, 15:43
Does this work on Torrent-Leech and Torrent-Damage? :confused2:
--
Thanks for the immediate reply! :wink:

anon
27.04.09, 19:02
I haven't tested them at TL, but they should work. No idea about T-D, though.