PDA

View Full Version : A important question...have you a good friend???

Se7Ven
26.02.09, 23:24
What is a good friend and have you a good friend????

For me is a good friend somebody that you can call in the night when
you have hard times and nobody helps you!!

I think..a good friend helps you out in bad situations and suport you
the best he can!!

I mean...a good friend is on your site when you have problems and not only when you are happy and have fun in good mood

Whats you opinion have you a good friend ......you trust this person and give at last money..when he need??

Everybody deserve and need a good friend....are you corectley and fairley to him??

i think deep friendships.. love and peace are the only thinks ...what counts at last in living and make change bad feelings and give you and the world freedom

yoco
27.02.09, 17:13
I have a very good friend. He's my cousin! :wink2:
When I go watch a movie in cinema, I always take him along, cuz he doesn't have a driver license. But that's not why he's my best friend. I know him for 23 years now and I know I can count on him any time.
Alen you're the man! :top:

Butcho
27.02.09, 18:52
I've also one really good friend.
He helped me many times if i have trouble anywhere.
I only have to phone him and he come as soon as possible.
The next thing is he always give me money if i ask him. He paid my last both thailand holidays because i haven't enough money. He want that i come with him and he knows that i will pay all back...
I know many people but nobody would trust and help me so much like he does it....

splicer
27.02.09, 18:58
Um...
My cousin used to be my best mate... smoking weed every weekend, spending the whole day playing Halo 3, CoD4, Bad Company, then one Friday he ignores my phone number, blocks me on MSN, and lies to me wheneve I ring his intercom. I found out why a few weeks later... he got a girlfriend.:mad2: for me, :smile: for him; probably wasn't healthy spending so much time with another guy! Now I hardly see him; last time was a month ago!

kazuya
27.02.09, 19:16
You are lucky all,i don't have such good friend.They are all so in the middle. :mad2:And about money,they only call if they need it

yoco
27.02.09, 19:31
Um...
My cousin used to be my best mate... smoking weed every weekend, spending the whole day playing Halo 3, CoD4, Bad Company, then one Friday he ignores my phone number, blocks me on MSN, and lies to me wheneve I ring his intercom. I found out why a few weeks later... he got a girlfriend.:mad2: for me, :smile: for him; probably wasn't healthy spending so much time with another guy! Now I hardly see him; last time was a month ago!
Now thats a cruel one :biggrin:
Did you ask if his new girlfriend said that he can't see you anymore? :cool:

Se7Ven
27.02.09, 23:01
..the point is when your living is easy and you are happy then you will find in everry place a friend!!

but when you have deep problems then ...you need somebody and in this momment you can find out how much friends you realy have..

trust and respect are realy important when you find this in a person you are
a lucky dude:top:

sisonvher
07.03.09, 20:06
I have Indeed....

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.03.09, 23:02
For me , My Best Friend are :
The creator of this thread : 2223 ( i have not forgeted you bro :wink2:)
Anon (tanks for the all the help & Suport)
mike ( tanks for the very good advice that you give'it to me and help)
Shoulder ( tanks for helping me my friend)
SealLion ( you have a good heart my friend )

======================================

And in the Real life my best friend it's only ME :biggrin:

=======================================
PS: I'm not drunk , i just speak with my heart :wink::tongue:

Se7Ven
13.03.09, 00:53
The creator of this thread : 2223 ( i have not forgeted you bro

oh brother i now it ...thats what friends are for in good and bad times.....i stay on your site and everry time respectfull and corectly..fairly

And in the Real life my best friend it's only ME

thats wiseley...the point is my brother before you love other persons you must learn to love and enjoy yourself...........

What... Counts in Life
"I count myselt in nothing else so happy As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.03.09, 23:17
oh brother i now it ...thats what friends are for in good and bad times.....i stay on your site and everry time respectfull and corectly..fairly

Tank you very much for all the support that you have offered me along time my dear friend.
I do my best to not dissapoint you and to offer back as weel the same warm approach,thoughts,reliance that i have received...but sometimes the problems from the real life like searching for a better job, finalisation of my economic faculty,the problems related to my parents in law (wich are :stupid:) :biggrin: it holding me back from keep in touch with my best friends from here to often.

thats wiseley...the point is my brother before you love other persons you must learn to love and enjoy yourself...........
....and adding something else : Be very carefuly who you chose to be your friends in the real life because all my friends until now was no more then :friends when i keep a good time..no friend when i need something...so i learned that real friend it's very hard to have in this days over there.

boruc
13.03.09, 23:19
my best friend is my cousin , who will always watch my back :top:

Snitlev
14.03.09, 11:18
Yes, I have three good friends I can talk with my friends about all things.
Thats very important.
Other Friend (at work, or neigbours) have enough.

And you're from SB-I are my friends, too.

best regards

mammamia11
15.03.09, 18:31
i once had a good freind when i was at the age 15 but i have moved alot in my life and lost many good freinds, today im 28, i know many many people but i dont have a real freind.

sometimes when i have hard time i wish i had one. life sucks whithout it because i allways feel that im alone in a big space.

a good freind is worth everything

chrisav
02.04.09, 19:09
Yes, I think I have some good friends I can rely on.

Aurion
06.04.09, 00:34
A good friend as a scientific term can be defined as,a person who can take care of your problems,handle your hard times,your bad feelings,be there whenever you need him/her,can deeply understand beyond your own self,and for sure can be trusted.Now answering your question,yeah sure,I have some real friends who have all those charactaristics I mentioned (and even more) as my closest persons.

zero125
06.04.09, 02:13
I have some very well friends.
Some of them are little bit crazy and some of them are little bit lazzy!
But i like them all!
:biggrin:

Mihai
12.04.09, 14:56
A good friend must be honnest with you.He must tell you when you are rong or right.

Se7Ven
12.04.09, 15:25
He must tell you when you are rong or right.

very good point but when you are right its easy and when you wrong whats then?? in this momment its more important to have a good friend on your site that helps you out :top: look around its give and take not only take alltime

Master Razor
30.10.12, 19:51
In my opinion, a good friend is someone that cares what happens to you. He'll always be there when you need anything and we'll always try to guide you, even if sometimes you're being stubborn as an ox.

I don't have many friends. But those that i have will always care.