PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v8.1 (based on uTorrent 1.82 Build 14458)

anon
23.02.09, 21:00
SB-Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v8.1 <<<<<<

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5669/splash3kopieza2cx1.png

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> BitTorrent Inc. <<<<<<

Modded by:

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

Es sind folgende Mods in diesem Leecher Pack enthalten:
The leecher pack contains the following mods:

-Original.exe
-DHT-Patch.exe
-Fakeup-2x.exe
-Fakeup-5x.exe
-Fakeup-8x.exe
-Multi-11x.exe
-Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-11x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-11x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Erklärung:

-NoComplete
Es wird kein fertiggestellt Status an den Tracker gesendet.
Es entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

-Report-Seeder:
Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt.
Euer Download auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.

-NoReport-Leecher:
Die Upload und Downloadmenge wird nicht an den Tracker gesendet.
Ihr werdet als Leecher angezeigt, welchem ein RAR Teilarchiv fehlt.
Es empfiehlt sich uTorrent fertiggestellte Torrents stoppen zu lassen:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3424
(Optionen -> Einstellungen -> Warteschlange)
Getestet auf TB

-NoReport-Seeder:
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt.

-NoReport-Tracker
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Es werden keine aktiven Torrents in eurem Profil angezeigt.
Funktioniert leider nicht auf allen Seiten.
Getestet auf BitMe

-Fakeup
Es wird eine 2 bzw 5 oder 8 vor eurem Upload gehängt.
Begrenzt deshalb am besten euren Upload auf 9kB/s.

-Multi
Euer Upload wird mal 11 bzw. 111 genommen.
Ich würde euch empfehlen euer Uploadlimit auf 6 bzw 1 zu stellen.

-DHT-Patch
Ignoriert die "Private Flag" und lässt euch DHT und PEX für private Torrents aktivieren.
(Verwendet diese Option nur wenn ihr wisst was ihr tut)

Explanation:

-NoComplete:
The completed flag isn't sent to the tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchlist.

-Report-Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't reported to the tracker.

-NoReport-Leecher:
Your upload and download aren't reported to the tracker.
You're shown as a leecher missing one RAR part.
You may want to make uTorrent stop torrents when they're finished:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3423
(Options -> Preferences -> Queueing)
Tested on TB

-NoReport-Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder.

-NoReport-Tracker:
You are also not shown in the peerlist.
Unfortunately it doesn't work on all trackers.
Tested on BitMe

-Fakeup:
There is a 2, 5 or 8 in front of your upload speed,
which you should limit to 9kB/s.

-Multi:
Your upload speed is multiplied by 11 or 111.
I recommend you limit it to 6kB/s.

-DHT-Patch
Ignores the private flag, letting you enable DHT and PEX for private torrents.
(Only use it if you know what you're doing)

Mod Features:

-based on uTorrent 1.82 Build 14458
-built many different versions for each cheating scenario... :wink:
-included language pack
-removed "call homes"
-removed auto updating
-included IPFilter updater
-included uTorrent help file
-changed icon colors

Password:

y0tf86ic0ww701l6

idigiti
24.02.09, 22:12
Which tool can I use for ratio improve my ratio

anon
24.02.09, 22:13
Well, there's a variety of mods & tools available. These are hex-mods. You should read this thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/advantages-disadvantages-different-mods-9064/) and decide what's best for you.

xixifrank
25.02.09, 15:24
@idigiti:
cheat wisely but dont be greedy, or you will be easily banned.
I advise you to use no-report mod,seems to be the safest.

================================================== ================
①:
my question about the settings.

Options -> BitTorrent:

protocol encryption

should I make outgoing enabled?? or disabled as defult?

②:
I find that in Advanced, bt.transp.dispositon 's defult setting is 0. What does 0 stands for?

so if I turn the number to 255,i can realize TCP and UDP at the same time, realize the same effect as 1.9 version does. Right??

surgat
25.02.09, 18:30
excuse me a little request ..... but a version report download as upload why there is not ?

anon
25.02.09, 18:32
①:
my question about the settings.

Options -> BitTorrent:

protocol encryption

should I make outgoing enabled?? or disabled as defult?

If your ISP doesn't throttle P2P traffic, set it to enabled, and tick "allow incoming legacy connections". This way you'll help other peers that need encryption, while your speeds are unaffected.

②:
I find that in Advanced, bt.transp.dispositon 's defult setting is 0. What does 0 stands for?

so if I turn the number to 255,i can realize TCP and UDP at the same time, realize the same effect as 1.9 version does. Right??

In 1.8.x, bt.transp_disposition controls which transport is used for outgoing connections only (that is, it doesn't filter incoming connections). The values are interpreted as follows:

0: attempt only TCP
1: attempt both TCP and uTP, drop TCP if uTP is successful
2: attempt uTP if supported, TCP otherwise
3: attempt only uTP

excuse me a little request ..... but a version report download as upload why there is not ?

That mod is from Snakedoctor's uTraitor pack.

PO1
25.02.09, 19:38
(based on uTorrent 1.82 Build 14458)

but when i read info i not have this information
is "FUCK SEBA"
in last wersion this information stay, but in this has been deleted

in new wersion please leave this information :)

ths very much , and good look

sorry for my weak english

anon
25.02.09, 19:41
(based on uTorrent 1.82 Build 14458)

but when i read info i not have this information
is "FUCK SEBA"
in last wersion this information stay, but in this has been deleted

"FUCK SEBA" isn't part of the version information, it's a message to seba the retarded mod stealer.

Fingertip
26.02.09, 02:25
Which of these clients is closest to the "stealth mod" that was available in uTraitor?

xixifrank
26.02.09, 06:56
@anon:
In fact, I dont know whether my ISP throttles my P2P... low speed doesnt mean that,maybe affected by the seeds or peers you connect. so enabled is the better way?

well, bt.transp.disposition "1" & "2",which one is recommended?? "0"&"3"are extreme...not good choice...

anon
26.02.09, 16:01
Which of these clients is closest to the "stealth mod" that was available in uTraitor?

NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.

@anon:
In fact, I dont know whether my ISP throttles my P2P... low speed doesnt mean that,maybe affected by the seeds or peers you connect. so enabled is the better way?

To know if you're throttled, do the "Ubuntu test": download this torrent (http://torrent.ubuntu.com/simple/hardy/desktop/ubuntu-8.04.2-desktop-i386.iso.torrent) and load it in uTorrent. If after a few minutes you can max out your connection, you aren't throttled. If 30-100kB/s is all you can get, you are.

well, bt.transp.disposition "1" & "2",which one is recommended?? "0"&"3"are extreme...not good choice...

I'd say you set it to two, this way you can use both protocols at the same time, which has no drawbacks.

Fingertip
27.02.09, 23:55
NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.

Thank you :) One more question, if you don't mind: What is the difference between this mod and the stealth mod? I presume that there is a difference, but have no clue what it is.

anon
27.02.09, 23:57
Do you mean between NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker and the uTraitor Stealth v1 and v2 mods? If so, the difference is that Snakedoctor has coded them a different way.

Fingertip
28.02.09, 02:21
Do you mean between NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker and the uTraitor Stealth v1 and v2 mods? If so, the difference is that Snakedoctor has coded them a different way.

Well, yes, that was my question. Sort of. I guess what I really need to know is whether or not one of those mods is preferable to another. The last thing I want to do is lose any of my tracker accounts because I used a mod that wasn't preferable. If that makes sense.

jolatham
28.02.09, 16:04
I use uTorrent 1.6, and I would only like to fake its version signature to above version 1.8 is there a patch available to do just that, to fool any tracker?

anon
28.02.09, 16:14
Well, yes, that was my question. Sort of. I guess what I really need to know is whether or not one of those mods is preferable to another. The last thing I want to do is lose any of my tracker accounts because I used a mod that wasn't preferable. If that makes sense.

Well, I'd recommend you avoid using stealth mods at higher level trackers that may have scripts against them. Furthermore, by design they don't always work, even if the tracker doesn't detect them.

I use uTorrent 1.6, and I would only like to fake its version signature to above version 1.8 is there a patch available to do just that, to fool any tracker?

Not really. The peer_id structure has changed since then, so other peers will see you as "[FAKE] uTorrent 1.8.x" in their peerlist - not good.

esnera_22
28.02.09, 17:53
I want to use DHT flag in closed trackers. Are they see the mod client in the peers list? I think about utorrent 1.8.1[fake], etc, or utorrent 1.8.1 only.

anon
28.02.09, 17:54
No, you're seen as a normal client.

jolatham
01.03.09, 19:01
@anon
Your answer much appreciate thnx, however, there emerges another question, if using 1.6 version is not an option for me anymore, and I wouldn't like to ruin my precious ratio using the original, are fake-up or multi mods enough for me to keep the ratio? I mean, how important is it, to report completed downloads to the tracker?, cos high upload speeds and lack of completion may seem suspicious

anon
01.03.09, 19:04
there emerges another question, if using 1.6 version is not an option for me anymore, and I wouldn't like to ruin my precious ratio using the original, are fake-up or multi mods enough for me to keep the ratio?

Yes, if you get to upload and the tracker doesn't have scripts against uT mods. Just remember these tips:

Multi-11x: limit your upload to 9kB/s or less
Multi-111x: careful, limit your upload to 1-2kbs
Fakeup 2x, 5x and 9x: same as with Multi-11x
The Original mod doesn't have any cheating changes whatsoever.

I mean, how important is it, to report completed downloads to the tracker?, cos high upload speeds and lack of completion may seem suspicious

No, it's having been a leecher in the past and now a seeder without having completed the torrent that's suspicious. :tongue:

jolatham
01.03.09, 19:14
Ok, so, I guess, in order to report the completion, it is safest to have a partial (1 rar missing or so) download, load it into the original uT, and then let it finish, is that so?

anon
01.03.09, 19:17
Mmm, to be honest, I don't know if that'd result in sending the completed flag, since for uTorrent you've "finished" the file by downloading all files but that single RAR part... have yet to check this.

jolatham
01.03.09, 22:38
@anon

clarification-->
I may not have been understood correctly. This is my whole procedure:

1-I start the download using fake or multi mod

2-when about 1 rar is missing (or 99% is done or so), i stop the download
and REMOVE the whole download from the list, but the files remain on HDD

3-I read the same .torrent file again, but in the original uT, which results in checking the files already on the HDD, and showing 99% done (to me, all the former reports, flags etc, should be reset at this point)

4-The download completes, and legitimate uT reports it to the tracker

anon
02.03.09, 16:08
Yes, I think I misunderstood you. :smile:

So you're talking about:

1. starting your download using a NoComplete_Fakeup or NoComplete_Multi mod,
2. when it's like 99% done, stop the torrent,
3. starting the Original mod (you don't need to remove and re-add and check the files),
4. letting the torrent hit 100%, which would result in the completed flag being sent,

right? Yes, this method should work. :top:

But if Fakeup or Multi is all you need, you could use any of the following mods:

-Fakeup-2x.exe
-Fakeup-5x.exe
-Fakeup-8x.exe
-Multi-11x.exe
-Multi-111x.exe
Which will send the completed flag as well. :smile:

lemza
03.03.09, 20:57
Just wondering about the fakups. Lets say that I want to use fakeup 2x, what would my upload speed be on the tracker if I limited my upload speed to 9 kb/s ?

anon
03.03.09, 20:57
Since it puts a 2 in front of your upload speed, it'd be 29kB/s.

lemza
03.03.09, 21:03
So, if I limited my upload speed to 50 kb/s the speed would be 250 kb/s on the tracker ? :)

anon
03.03.09, 21:04
Correct. That's why you should always limit it to avoid sending unrealistic reports to the tracker.

lemza
03.03.09, 21:08
I wouldn't say that 100 - 250 kb/s is so unrealistic speed. Ofc it depends on the tracker, and how many peers there is. But if it is like 50+ peers I think I'd had used the fakup to get a speed around 250 - 500 kb/s.
And under 50 peers, maybe 20 - 100 kb/s.

anon
03.03.09, 21:10
That's right, whether a speed is realistic or not partly depends on the peer:seed ratio. But if you're asked for an speedtest, for example, and your real upload speed isn't 100-250kB/s, you're screwed. :wink:

lemza
03.03.09, 21:37
Just one more question about the fakup 2x.

I've experienced when I've limited my upload speed to 40 kb/s I get like 1 - 2 mb/s speed on the tracker.
But I've been manually updating then. Does that have something to do with it, or is it some bug or some ?

Im kinda new to this, so just got 2 ask :)

anon
03.03.09, 21:38
I've experienced when I've limited my upload speed to 40 kb/s I get like 1 - 2 mb/s speed on the tracker.
But I've been manually updating then. Does that have something to do with it, or is it some bug or some ?

Yes, I'm sure that's why. You should ideally let uTorrent follow the automatic tracker update interval.

splicer
03.03.09, 22:34
That's right, whether a speed is realistic or not partly depends on the peer:seed ratio. But if you're asked for an speedtest, for example, and your real upload speed isn't 100-250kB/s, you're screwed.

You could always just show them a speedtest result which isn't yours. Change the numbers in the URL of SpeedTest.net's result until you find one with an upload speed which matces the speeds you were faking at or better. Then just make up some lame excuse.

Found a Korean guy's SpeedTest.net result; he had 50mb/s upload speeds, presented it to the RevTT staff and told them it was my server. Never bothered me again. But that's not to say staff at wherever won't ask for more proof.

anon
03.03.09, 22:36
But that's not to say staff at wherever won't ask for more proof.

That's the problem. They could ask you how come you "did" the speedtest at a server that isn't near your IP's country yet maxed out "your" upload, for example, and that'd be hard to explain.

potska
05.03.09, 19:10
Can anon post unpacked 1.8.2 version with only dht patch, Ubuntu 8.10 cannot use these releases properly.

anon
05.03.09, 19:21
unpacked 1.8.2 version with only dht patch

Here (http://www.mediafire.com/?ytm0czbmjwy) it is. :top:

potska
05.03.09, 20:34
thanks anon again for 1.8.2, your 1.8.0 unpacked worked days and days without problem too. Good day.

robbi18w2
07.03.09, 06:44
i get this error when i try to start it:
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/xwktk43t/dsfhjiqj.JPG

hitman
07.03.09, 12:03
operating system?

shoulder
07.03.09, 12:38
Looks like an AV issue.

Create an exception for the mods and it should work. :wink2:

anon
07.03.09, 15:50
@robbi18w2: my mods have detected a change in their EXE and therefore refuse to run (anti theft protection). It's the same as with the other LP - disable both your antivirus and firewall, try again, if they still don't work, redownload the archive.

dwarez
13.03.09, 10:35
Damn! Only exe without install option! Best version uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v8 (based on uTorrent 1.82 Build 14153):wink:

anon
13.03.09, 18:06
Damn! Only exe without install option!

There's no sense on installing uTorrent (in my opinion). It's the same as running the EXE directly.

dwarez
13.03.09, 20:53
Yeah Your`e right but i hate millions of shortcuts or opening every time folder where app. is located.Everybody has it`s own sicness I think!:wink2:

MosDef
17.03.09, 03:36
Hey anon. Thanks for this great mod. It would be great if we could see the fake or mutli speeds being uploaded in utorrent. Also, the title of the utorrent window could say fakeup 2x or multi11x and so on.. so that different versions don't get mixed up. Just a little request. Thank you

anon
17.03.09, 17:00
Hey anon. Thanks for this great mod. It would be great if we could see the fake or mutli speeds being uploaded in utorrent.

That isn't possible since uTorrent is closed-source.

Also, the title of the utorrent window could say fakeup 2x or multi11x and so on.. so that different versions don't get mixed up.

I thought about that as well... it's a good idea, but there isn't enough room inside the EXE to add some mods' names (like NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker). Although maybe I can abbreviate them... will see what I can do :wink:

gicu
19.03.09, 16:55
in filelist.ro the no report tracker simply won't start to download anything

anon
19.03.09, 17:04
It's a stealth mod, and therefore doesn't work on all trackers.

Fingertip
28.03.09, 09:12
Do any of the mods work on Torrent Leech? NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker seems to be useless there.

anon
28.03.09, 17:33
Even the PMR works at TL, so these mods should. Stick to the Fakeup or Multi ones and don't set your maximum upload rate too high.

Fingertip
28.03.09, 23:48
Even the PMR works at TL, so these mods should. Stick to the Fakeup or Multi ones and don't set your maximum upload rate too high.

The only problem was that the torrent had no leeches to which I could "upload."

The following mods did nothing:

NoComplete
NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder
NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker
NoComplete_Report-Seeder

Ended up having to use the Original client with Ratio Faker set to not report my upload or download.

shoulder
28.03.09, 23:53
The last 3 show you as a seeder.
Therefore you won't be connected to any seeder but only to leechers and since there aren't any you won't be connected to any peers.
As a result you won't be able to download anything.

About the NoComplete I don't know the reason why it doesn't "work".

anon
29.03.09, 00:07
About the NoComplete I don't know the reason why it doesn't "work".

The same one :biggrin: All NoComplete does is not sending the "completed" flag, and in turn, all this does at TL is preventing the tracker from tracing your Hit & Runs, since they have a separate semi-permanent snatchlist.

@Fingertip: I have tried ghostleeching at TL and it works fine, this way you won't have to use RF or affect your ratio.

shoulder
29.03.09, 00:11
Yes, I know what it does. :wink2:

But I don't know why he isn't connected to any seeders since it doesn't show you as a seeder. :confused:

anon
29.03.09, 00:12
Mmm, yes, you're right with that...

Fingertip
29.03.09, 09:40
@Fingertip: I have tried ghostleeching at TL and it works fine, this way you won't have to use RF or affect your ratio.

I was actually going to attempt this, but my IP address will not change. I've tried the method in your sig, no dice. Tried some other stuff I found on Google to no avail.

Kinda sucks a lot, really.

splicer
29.03.09, 13:20
I was actually going to attempt this, but my IP address will not change. I've tried the method in your sig, no dice. Tried some other stuff I found on Google to no avail.

Kinda sucks a lot, really.
Ask your ISP to change it for you; if they ask why, tell them something like your IP was banned on a forum which you wished to gain access to. If they are kind they will change your IP address. Another option may be if your modem has Mac spoofing abilities, my linksys does; if you spoof its Mac address your ISP will give it a new IP address.

anon
29.03.09, 22:07
I was actually going to attempt this, but my IP address will not change.

Too bad... :frown: You could try spoofing your MAC like splicer said - SealLion has made an awesome tut about this, which you can find at our FAQ & Tutorials section.

Also, I forgot to ask, have you tried the NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher mod? It'll show you as a leecher and won't affect your download speeds or ratio, which sounds like what you need.

Fingertip
30.03.09, 00:48
Ask your ISP to change it for you; if they ask why, tell them something like your IP was banned on a forum which you wished to gain access to. If they are kind they will change your IP address. Another option may be if your modem has Mac spoofing abilities, my linksys does; if you spoof its Mac address your ISP will give it a new IP address.

I don't have a router, so I can't spoof a MAC address. As far as calling my ISP, well, I've tried that. They said that they can't change my IP for me, and then went on to accuse me of doing something illegal. Apparently wanting a new IP is a felony all of a sudden. They're the only ISP in my area, and they suck.

Also, I forgot to ask, have you tried the NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher mod? It'll show you as a leecher and won't affect your download speeds or ratio, which sounds like what you need.

Won't connect on TL, to my dismay.

anon
30.03.09, 18:33
Same here, having to use an awful ISP and not being able to change it sucks. Yesterday mine seems to have decided I shouldn't have Internet connectivity. :mad:

I don't have a router, so I can't spoof a MAC address.

You don't need a router to spoof your MAC address, it's your network card you have to do it with.

Won't connect on TL, to my dismay.

Any error messages in the Trackers tab?

Fingertip
30.03.09, 20:43
You don't need a router to spoof your MAC address, it's your network card you have to do it with.

Any error messages in the Trackers tab?

No error messages whatsoever, which surprised me.

Please fill me in on this MAC spoofing thing.

anon
30.03.09, 20:44
No error messages whatsoever, which surprised me.

I.e. "working", but uTorrent doesn't connect to any peers?

Please fill me in on this MAC spoofing thing.

Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-change-spoof-mac-address-9761/) you are. :top:

Fingertip
30.03.09, 23:38
I.e. "working", but uTorrent doesn't connect to any peers?

The little icon beside the torrent that should be blue (to indicate that it's working) stays red, and the torrent remains inactive. No amount of waiting makes it work.

anon
30.03.09, 23:40
Sounds like a timeout to me. Been having them at TL too, but that's because my connection sucks... either way, it isn't a problem in the mod's side.

Click the torrent and go to the "Trackers" tab at the bottom. What's under "status"?

Fingertip
31.03.09, 00:57
Sounds like a timeout to me. Been having them at TL too, but that's because my connection sucks... either way, it isn't a problem in the mod's side.

Click the torrent and go to the "Trackers" tab at the bottom. What's under "status"?

I'm a raging dipshit. I forgot to go in and turn off the proxy stuff from when I used Ratio Faker. It's working now, though anything I download is shown in my Full Down/Up List. It shows no activity, but it does look suspicious. Oh well. Can't win 'em all ;)

Oh, by the way - I tried the MAC spoofing thing. I can't regain an internet connection until I go back to my old MAC. C'est la vie.

Thanks for all your help, by the way. I really do appreciate it. Seriously.

anon
31.03.09, 01:00
I'm a raging dipshit. I forgot to go in and turn off the proxy stuff from when I used Ratio Faker.

That explains it :biggrin:

It's working now, though anything I download is shown in my Full Down/Up List. It shows no activity, but it does look suspicious. Oh well. Can't win 'em all ;)

That's TL's semi-permanent snatchlist. There's no way to avoid appearing there, as making just one announce is enough to add an entry, and you need to announce at least once to get peers from the tracker.

But don't worry - while it is indeed possible for an admin to notice that, it's also very unlikely to happen. Also, entries are removed from the list after some weeks.

carlosenzone
13.04.09, 03:23
hey anon, great job man!!

Is it safe to use on private trackers if you dont upload too much at a time?
or will it be easy to recognise for the trackers?
For example
- Torrentleech.org
- Filelist.org / Filemp3.org
- Thepokerbay.org

Thanks in advance..

µtorrent rules :)

Tinkle
13.04.09, 04:38
hey anon, great job man!!

For example
- Torrentleech.org
- Filelist.org / Filemp3.org
- Thepokerbay.org

Thanks in advance..

µtorrent rules :)
i dont know about fl.org and others
at TL when i had used longtime back it did work
i used fakeupload multiplier
and it worked without any problems

anon
13.04.09, 16:48

Higher-level trackers (e.g. ScT, Waffles) can instaban these mods via scripts. You should search our forum for the name of the tracker you want to cheat on and check other's experiences.

A general advice is to limit your upload speeds as described in the first post.

You can still use uTorrent to send a random upload multiplier using Ratio Faker; which is harder to detect.

carlosenzone
13.04.09, 20:26
You should search our forum for the name of the tracker you want to cheat on and check other's experiences.

Is there a specific thread where this information is located?

A general advice is to limit your upload speeds as described in the first post.

You can still use uTorrent to send a random upload multiplier using Ratio Faker; which is harder to detect.

Thanks for this usefull information man :)
Would a program like uTraitor v5 SBI Download into upload which I saw here be any safe to use?

Thanks for your help :)
Really appriciate it.

anon
13.04.09, 20:28
Is there a specific thread where this information is located?

Checking the cheating experiences (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/cheating-experiences-1356/) and Ranklist (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/) threads and the Talk section would be a good start.

Would a program like Download into upload which I saw here be any safe to use?

That's from Snakedoctor's uTraitor pack. It's only safe at trackers that have a low level in the Ranklist. Higher ones can detect it because of the high speeds and modified announce.

carlosenzone
13.04.09, 22:32
K anon thanks a bunch for your help :)

Needed to do something about my ratio bad since my upload/dowload is 1/17 ratio wise :S

anon
13.04.09, 22:33
What tracker is it? Perhaps there's a faster way to get your ratio up.

carlosenzone
13.04.09, 22:43
Torrentleech/Pokerbay/filemp3

anon
13.04.09, 22:45
The PMR (Pimp My Ratio) works at TL. You can flash up to 5GB on well-leeched torrents. No idea about the other trackers, though.

carlosenzone
13.04.09, 22:55
allright I found that (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/pimp-my-ratio-sb-innovation-83/), you say I should put 5120 mb into the quantity box?

Dont really get it, is there a tutorial about that program?

How often can you use the programm to upload 5 gb (how much time does there have to be between them). And I cant get kicked off that awesome tracker because of this?

anon
13.04.09, 22:58
allright I found that (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/pimp-my-ratio-sb-innovation-83/), you say I should put 5120 mb into the quantity box?

Yes.

Dont really get it, is there a tutorial about that program?

I have made a mini-tut :tongue:

Drag the .torrent to TorrentSpy's window (it comes inside the RAR) and copy the following values to the PMR's text fields:

* Tracker URL: same as "tracker" field in TorrentSpy
* Info hash: same as "SHA Hash" field in TorrentSpy
* Quantity to add (MB): how many MBs you want to fake
* Add to: whether to add those MBs as upload or download
* Total bytes: same as "Total bytes" field in TorrentSpy, but without the dots
* Peed ID/client emulation: choose the client you want the tracker to see from the list

After that, click on Connect, and wait for the progress bar to fill up. When done, check your ratio

How often can you use the programm to upload 5 gb (how much time does there have to be between them). And I cant get kicked off that awesome tracker because of this?

I'd suggest you do it sparingly.

And well, I wasn't banned when I flashed 6GB; did it on one of the well-leeched TV torrents.

carlosenzone
13.04.09, 23:02
Sparingly? Like once a day or so?

Found a pretty good torrent for this I think:
Size: 18.21 GB (19,552,182,025 bytes)
Peers: 123 seeder(s), 235 leecher(s) = 358 peer(s) total

Thanks so much for your awesome guiding anon

anon
13.04.09, 23:05
No problem. :thumbsup:

I'd say once or twice a week. But you can flash higher amounts. For now I'd suggest you only fake enough to get your ratio up.

Size 18.21 GB (19,552,182,025 bytes)
Peers 123 seeder(s), 235 leecher(s) = 358 peer(s) total

Even though it looks like a pack to me, it should do fine.

carlosenzone
13.04.09, 23:08
yeah its a pack with like 5 games in it..

:) Thanks again ^^ you are my hero

Mihai
15.04.09, 14:38
I have a problem.I instaled the -DHT-Patch and i still can't use dht?

anon
15.04.09, 15:06
You have to readd all private torrents.

Mihai
15.04.09, 15:23
You have to readd all private torrents.

Oh ok and if i use dht will it send to the traker that i've downloaded all from it?

anon
15.04.09, 15:25
Your client doesn't distinguish between download from tracker-announced peers and DHT ones when reporting it.

This also causes you to report upload made to DHT-found peers even if there aren't any in the tracker - so be careful!

Polliker
25.04.09, 17:25
Hi. i'm kinda new here :)
I'm using PreToMe. will they ban me?
does it even work there??
thanks.

anon
25.04.09, 17:28
When FSF tried the Fakeup mods there they worked. :tongue:

01e6e10
03.05.09, 23:29
Good day all!
First of all - it's gr8 app and modification!

I met a new error few minutes ago:

When I double-click on *.torrent file - i get:
|been manipulated and maybe |
|it's infected by a Virus or cracked. |
|The file won't work anymore. |
-----------------------------------------------

I can launch it from exe and it's work.
But this error a little bit annoying for me -
get used to start torrents from torrent files.

Fix it, please!
Thanx in advance,
01e6e10:top:

anon
03.05.09, 23:32
Disable your antivirus and firewall and try again. If the problem persists, redownload the archive.

ededd
09.05.09, 20:18
Do any of the mods work on Torrent Leech? NoComplete-Tracker seems to be useless there.?

anon
09.05.09, 20:19
Yes, Stealth mods don't work there, but the other ones should.