PDA

View Full Version : How Long...How Much !! ??

realhero
20.02.09, 23:10
Hi I was just wondering how long have been using any Client Spoof and how much data have you uploaded ? ( approximately)

I have been using RMaster for like 15 days I have upload like 600 Gb total. This amount is divided between all the tracker I have use it on.

mammamia11
21.02.09, 17:40
im not sure how do you mean . if you wonder about Client Spoof in azureus then i use it all the time, since 1.5 years back.

and your second question about data, i allways use "no upload" so i never upload anything but thats only work on low lvl trackers.

anon
21.02.09, 17:41
and your second question about data, i allways use "no upload" so i never upload anything but thats only work on low lvl trackers.

I think he means fake upload, or else there's no way he can move 600GB of data through the RM :biggrin:

ypod
21.02.09, 18:28
i'm using shumod about ~20 weeks, and uploaded more than 5 TB per total :biggrin:

realhero
21.02.09, 22:01
I think he means fake upload, or else there's no way he can move 600GB of data through the RM :biggrin:

yes I can just in Bitgamer I have Uploaded like 300 Gb and more like 200 Gb more like in other 5 Trackers

anon
21.02.09, 22:05
yes I can

I know, but I was talking about uploading real data. The RM can't do that (only fake upload/download to the tracker), so that's why I knew you were talking about fake upload with "how much".

realhero
21.02.09, 23:36
I know, but I was talking about uploading real data. The RM can't do that (only fake upload/download to the tracker), so that's why I knew you were talking about fake upload with "how much".

Oh ok..My bad i did not explain myself correctly.

Aurion
24.02.09, 22:40
that's quite good figure in such a short term,just pay attention to higher trackers as their anti cheat detectors are real good