>>>>>> Matías (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/) <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

* FIX: Remove Framework 3.5 dependency (shouldn't be there in the first place)
* ADD: Russian translation (Thanks to Selven)
* ADD: Tracker exclusion

* EXE not running fix
* New engine
* New GUI

What is this?:

If you know what GreedyTorrent is, then the answer is really simple: it's a clon.
But wait, it's not based on GT ... this is a written-from-scratch software, I don't even know GT author.

I've started this project because I think that there's one important missing feature in GT, and that's the ability to pick up a random modification ratio. That's the biggest problem of GT, and because of that it's relative easy to detect when someone is using it (for tracker admins).

Ratio Faker offers the possibility to generate a random value in every announce, like in a real bittorrent transfer scenario. Obviously, you must select the extreme values moderately.

Please, report any bug or problem that you find by posting a comment here.

Should work with any client that support http proxy, but I've only tested with µTorrent 1.8.x.

How to use?

- Open Ratio Faker and check in what port is listening

- Open µTorrent or your favourite bittorrent client and set the proxy with the following data:

Host: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8800 (you should put here the listening port of step 1)
Proxy Type: http

For example, in µTorrent you have to go to Option, Preferences. Go to Connection, under Proxy Server section enter the above data and then click OK to save.

That's all!

Note: we have permission from the coder to distribute this tool.
It's not related to the tool RatioFaker 0.65b!

The Binary version have all avaible languages. English, German, Italian, Russian, Romania, Spanish

anon
21.02.09, 00:30
Thanks to BRD-IlLusioN-CCCP, SBfreak and Spamma for translating Ratio Faker to German, Romanian and Italian.

To install any of these languages just download the linked zip, and unzip it in Ratio Faker folder. You'll see a new folder named de (for german) or ro (for romanian) or it (for italian), make sure inside is RatioFaker.resources.dll.

Link (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-languages.html)
_______

piratepiggy
21.02.09, 07:45
Thanks a lot for this... But I had a question.. Does it work on Bitmetv and ScT by any chance....

mmmmm
21.02.09, 08:53
Thanks a lot for this... But I had a question.. Does it work on Bitmetv and ScT by any chance....

see first this post by Matías

you must select the extreme values moderately.

so it will work every every where if u do that like greedy was.

hellboy118
21.02.09, 15:14

Works on both very well, can also confirm it works on FTN, TorrentLeech, ScL, TheBox, GFT.

Very awsome app RatioFaker is.

hitman
21.02.09, 15:28
thanks to anon for the news about the languages. i updated the first post and added all the avaible languages into the Binary version pack in the attachement just redownload it.

Thanks to BRD-IlLusioN-CCCP, SBfreak and Spamma for translating Ratio Faker to German, Romanian and Italian.

start
21.02.09, 17:39
Does it work on IPT, KG, SCC (recomended speeds upl-down), i need confirmation that work

On witch trackers work - list please

thanks

anon
21.02.09, 17:40
Does it work on IPT, KG, SCC (recomended speeds upl-down), i need confirmation that work

IPT: multiply your download by 0.2-0.4.
KG: I don't know
SCC: even the PMR works there.

mmmmm
22.02.09, 16:23
Suggestion :
configure every tracker separately this means :
i want to report my upload as 4.567 times my upload in tracker and another one report my upload as 3.567 times my upload and another one report my upload as 0.567 - 0.987 times my download and so on .

How hard is it?

alupigus
22.02.09, 17:27
Hy!I have windows xp 64 ... ratio master and ratio faker don`t work for me.I want to know if there is any solution to my problem.Thank you!

anon
22.02.09, 18:02
Hy!I have windows xp 64 ... ratio master and ratio faker don`t work for me.

Have you installed the .NET Framework? RF and RM need at least version 2.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=b44a0000-acf8-4fa1-affb-40e78d788b00) to run.

alupigus
22.02.09, 20:27
Have you installed the .NET Framework? RF and RM need at least version 2.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=b44a0000-acf8-4fa1-affb-40e78d788b00) to run.
Yes ,i did that ,but it`s the same.It keep giving a "send or don`t send" error.

anon
22.02.09, 20:30
Have you downloaded the x64 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=B44A0000-ACF8-4FA1-AFFB-40E78D788B00&displaylang=en) version?

You could also try doing a clean Framework install by using this tool (http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2006/05/30/611355.aspx).

alupigus
22.02.09, 21:06
I downloaded the x64 version.I uninstall the old version and install the new one .The result was the same:an "send or don`t send" error.What is really exasperating is the fact that I got this problem from a couple of weeks,until then ratio master worked great.

hellboy118
22.02.09, 21:17
I downloaded the x64 version.I uninstall the old version and install the new one .The result was the same:an "send or don`t send" error.What is really exasperating is the fact that I got this problem from a couple of weeks,until then ratio master worked great.

have you got the latest 0.9.2 version, i had the same error with the previous one but the latest one has fixxed it for me.

Sorry misread that u r having same problem with RatioMaster aswell.

Try a different application that uses .Net Framework and if you still get the error its most probably this.

SBfreak
22.02.09, 21:46
Hey guys after getting banned on IPT I am planing to use this thing on Bitgamer.Anyone else tried it?What will happen?Thank You.

mmmmm
22.02.09, 23:50
Hey guys after getting banned on IPT I am planing to use this thing on Bitgamer.Anyone else tried it?What will happen?Thank You.

i don't know but Ratio Faker works on ipt i tried it.

anon
22.02.09, 23:52
Hey guys after getting banned on IPT

I used it on IPT as well, with a 0.2-0.4 download multiplier.

SBfreak
23.02.09, 00:24
Well..I never got banned with this version....I got banned on IPT while using the 0.7 version.
mmmmm can you please tell me what are the multiplier values you use on IPT?

mmmmm
23.02.09, 00:56
Well..I never got banned with this version....I got banned on IPT while using the 0.7 version.
mmmmm can you please tell me what are the multiplier values you use on IPT?

upload not higher than 3.123

matias
24.02.09, 00:18
Hi, I was playing a little bit with Ratio Faker 0.9.3 with a new feature "don't report my download"... but I encounter an issue.

What i'm doing right now (if that mode is enabled) is modify the report so the tracker will see you as a seeder, downloaded will be always 0 and left always 0.
The problem with this is that the tracker is not going to give your ip to other seeders, only to leechers. That said, you'll only receive connections from other leechers with the consequent reduction in download speed if there are a few just a few (obviously this is applicable only to private trackers where DHT an PEX is disabled).

If I modify this behavior to show you as a leecher in the tracker (downloaded = 0; left = size_of_torrent) and report always that in every announce, I think that would be really easy to trackers admin ban you... is a really strange situation if you upload without downloading anything.

What do you think? What should I do?

Cheers.

anon
24.02.09, 00:33
What i'm doing right now (if that mode is enabled) is modify the report so the tracker will see you as a seeder, downloaded will be always 0 and left always 0.
The problem with this is that the tracker is not going to give your ip to other seeders, only to leechers. That said, you'll only receive connections from other leechers with the consequent reduction in download speed if there are a few just a few (obviously this is applicable only to private trackers where DHT an PEX is disabled).

If I modify this behavior to show you as a leecher in the tracker (downloaded = 0; left = size_of_torrent) and report always that in every announce, I think that would be really easy to trackers admin ban you... is a really strange situation if you upload without downloading anything.

Well, there's no solid solution in my opinion, but maybe you could let the user choose between these options, if it's possible for you:

show as seeder (download=0, real upload, left=0) - Safest option, I think. Warn the user about the speed reduction.
show as leecher, always 0% done (download=0, upload=0, left=size_of_torrent) - warn the user about possible bans (if you're 0% done, how can you upload?). This works great on TB, for example.
show as leecher, real progress (download=0, real upload, real left) - a bit like in the upcoming Extreme mod. Warn the user about possible bans (if you haven't downloaded anything, how can you have progressed?).

Like in the uTorrent mods, or Azureus Hack. The problem is that the tracker will send you seeders' IPs as long as &left= is nonzero, but if it is, you won't be shown as seeder... :confused:

who?
24.02.09, 06:22
or have it report as a 99% torrent thats missing an nfo or something and let it download a few kilos or mb to the tracker all while obtaining the peerlist then have it show as seeder shortly after the peerlist is fetched

hellboy118
24.02.09, 17:16
Hi, I was playing a little bit with Ratio Faker 0.9.3 with a new feature "don't report my download"... but I encounter an issue.

Cheers.

I would give both options seeder = 100%, no reporting of download but report the multiplied upload to the tracker and leecher = 0%, no reporting either upload or download to the tracker.
Hope you release this soon would love to test the new version out.

idigiti
24.02.09, 23:33
I am using uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v8.1 (based on uTorrent 1.82 Build 14458) successfully. Can I use this tool parallel with last one.

anon
24.02.09, 23:34
If you're going to use an uTorrent mod along this tool, don't use any of the Fakeup, Multi or NoReport ones - the cheating stacks up.

matias
25.02.09, 22:09
Ratio Faker 0.9.3 is out!

Changelog:

* ADD: Check for updates at startup
* ADD: Silent leech mode (don't report upload nor download)
* ADD: Dutch translation (Thanks to Martijn)
* ADD: Italian translation (Thanks to xTreMe678it)

Remember!: Before changing from one mode to another, changing the modifier or ratios, ALWAYS stop (not pause!) all your torrents.

Ratio Faker: Ratio Faker 0.9.3 is out! (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/2009/02/ratio-faker-093-is-out.html)

I didn't have time to look what is the best way to implement the "mark me as seeder" (and report your upload only), but I've read all your suggestions. Maybe would be in the next version.